PDA

View Full Version : Missing Mexico....

Princess12
10-22-2007, 11:39 AM
It's my first Monday back at work after my honeymoon, and all I have to say is damn I miss Mexico.

speedminded
10-22-2007, 11:41 AM
It's my first Monday back at work after my honeymoon, and all I have to say is damn I miss Mexico.Who said you had to come back? :tongue:

Princess12
10-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Who said you had to come back? :tongue:

True.... no one really said I "Had" to come back. Hm.....

speedminded
10-22-2007, 11:43 AM
True.... no one really said I "Had" to come back. Hm.....Seee, you already wasted enough money on the return trip to stay for a few more weeks!

Princess12
10-22-2007, 11:51 AM
Seee, you already wasted enough money on the return trip to stay for a few more weeks!

NO JOKE... my car started leaking transmission fluid at the Mississippi/Alabama line on our way home.

Kelly
10-22-2007, 11:54 AM
How was the wedding? Pics???

Princess12
10-22-2007, 11:56 AM
The wedding was great! Everything worked out perfectly and the weather was beautiful. I'm working on pictures.... I should have mine back from the photographer this week. I'll try and post some personal pics from friends asap.

Here are a couple pics from one of my bridesmaids....

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c382/livelifestrong_12/wedding3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c382/livelifestrong_12/wedding.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c382/livelifestrong_12/wedding2.jpg

rndockery98
10-22-2007, 12:00 PM
you drove to mexico for your honeymoon? umm....how much was gas?

Crazy Asian
10-22-2007, 12:00 PM
tell me you ate some bomb asss tacos. Like from the street not the restaurants.

speedminded
10-22-2007, 12:02 PM
you drove to mexico for your honeymoon? umm....how much was gas?Who cares how you go...it's time with your spouse. I just hate driving across texas, imagine that...road construction! 15 years later they're still repairing and repaving THE SAME ROAD!! :tongue:

speedminded
10-22-2007, 12:02 PM
tell me you ate some bomb asss tacos. Like from the street not the restaurants.Go to Mexico and ask for a "taco" and let me know what you get....

Princess12
10-22-2007, 12:04 PM
We actually drove to New Orleans, and took a cruise to Cozumel and Progreso. Lol... I should have clarified...

Crazy Asian
10-22-2007, 12:05 PM
I know what I get it. I lived in CAli for 18 years. Ever chance I can get I drove down to Ensenada to go do some church stuff and the tacos are all so delicious. Beef with lil bit of onion and parsely, Fresh made corn tortilla and some bomb ass hot sauce. Holy crap I want some more...now oh god.

Crazy Asian
10-22-2007, 12:07 PM
and no not the carts. the street side vendors or I call em shops. Restaurant you sit down and eat and they bring the food out. These you order em from the street they make it in front of you and give it to you.

speedminded
10-22-2007, 12:25 PM
I know what I get it. I lived in CAli for 18 years. Ever chance I can get I drove down to Ensenada to go do some church stuff and the tacos are all so delicious. Beef with lil bit of onion and parsely, Fresh made corn tortilla and some bomb ass hot sauce. Holy crap I want some more...now oh god.aw com'n, Baja might as well be Gainesville, GA or Buford Hwy :tongue:

There's 27 meaning for the word "taco" in espanol, from what the paper plug rolled up for a musket ball to tacos de tripita...Mmm, get you mouthful of that :yumyum:

But i know what you mean, carne asada & tortillas there or a taco here ;)

Crazy Asian
10-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Eww I forgot..they serve sometimes donkey meat taco.

speedminded
10-22-2007, 12:27 PM
Eww I forgot..they serve sometimes donkey meat taco.I would eat donkey meat ANY DAY over cow intestines :tongue:

Crazy Asian
10-22-2007, 12:28 PM
fudge that crap....ewwww....

Maniaç
10-22-2007, 12:31 PM
What part of Mexico did you stay at? Cause I know damn well that if you went to Mexico, the real Mexico, not Cancun you would not miss anything about it. Now im sure you either went there or Acapulco, right? Those are the only two places that I know of that are pretty cool.

I was born in Acapulco, yet not even I would want to go back.

Princess12
10-22-2007, 12:33 PM
What part of Mexico did you stay at? Cause I know damn well that if you went to Mexico, the real Mexico, not Cancun you would not miss anything about it. Now im sure you either went there or Acapulco, right? Those are the only two places that I know of that are pretty cool.

I was born in Acapulco, yet not even I would want to go back.

We were in Progreso for a day checking out the Mayan Ruins which were absolutely amazing! Then we spent some time in Cozumel as well... it was pretty much a blur lol.

Maniaç
10-22-2007, 12:34 PM
We were in Progreso for a day checking out the Mayan Ruins which were absolutely amazing! Then we spent some time in Cozumel as well... it was pretty much a blur lol.Oh, well if you like old stuff like that then its cool. I'd like to go see the Mayan ruins myself, maybe one day. Anyways, congrats glad you had fun.

Kelly
10-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Aw :)

Cute pics

Princess12
10-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Aw :)

Cute pics

Thank you!

speedminded
10-22-2007, 01:08 PM

I was born in Acapulco, yet not even I would want to go back.naww. i like the "real" mexico...people were so friendly, playing soccer in the streets every day, great food...now mexico city on the other hand...err...i don't think i have any desire hanging out there for any length of time.

Maniaç
10-22-2007, 01:13 PM
naww. i like the "real" mexico...people were so friendly, playing soccer in the streets every day, great food...now mexico city on the other hand...err...i don't think i have any desire hanging out there for any length of time.What's "real" Mexico to you? Im sure you did come across some people playing soccer and being all friendly and everything. But most of the ghetto parts, aren't to nice. They will jump you for your shoes and shirts. I've heard that Mexico city is pretty goddamn, gay! So many people, the air is so, eww! People are assholes, place is dirty and people are always honking and shit.

Crazy Asian
10-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Dude the swimming pool water tasted like piss. Yuck. And the girls look like 15 year old boys wearing makeup and fake bras.

Maniaç
10-22-2007, 01:19 PM
Dude the swimming pool water tasted like piss. Yuck. And the girls look like 15 year old boys wearing makeup and fake bras.Why would anyone even taste the swimming pool water? And how do you know what piss taste like? Lol

Crazy Asian
10-22-2007, 01:21 PM
The smell of piss makes you think what it tastes like. I was playin water polo and some water got in my mouth and I spat it out. godamn. I had to drink like 2 beers and smoke a cig to get the taste out.

rndockery98
10-22-2007, 01:41 PM
We actually drove to New Orleans, and took a cruise to Cozumel and Progreso. Lol... I should have clarified...

sounds like fun, congrats!

speedminded
10-22-2007, 01:42 PM
What's "real" Mexico to you? Im sure you did come across some people playing soccer and being all friendly and everything. But most of the ghetto parts, aren't to nice. They will jump you for your shoes and shirts. I've heard that Mexico city is pretty goddamn, gay! So many people, the air is so, eww! People are assholes, place is dirty and people are always honking and shit.
Too many people, too much violence, & the kidnapping capital of the world.

Where I was I played soccer in the streets with them, old dilapidated ball that barely held air and we didn't have to worry about anyone stealing our shoes because we were barefoot most of the time :tongue: Had the broken toe to prove it...who put the little concrete well in the middle of our "field"?! Sunday was spend with family and every Wed most of the town met for a part/festival in the streets in the middle of town...

There weren't any street vendors selling anything, just the normal little shops you'd expect to find in any town...every once in a while i'd venture through an alley way and run into Federales standing guard at one of the local "businesses". You simply go the other way and don't ask questions :tongue:

Maniaç
10-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Too many people, too much violence, & the kidnapping capital of the world.

Where I was I played soccer in the streets with them, old dilapidated ball that barely held air and we didn't have to worry about anyone stealing our shoes because we were barefoot most of the time :tongue: Had the broken toe to prove it...who put the little concrete well in the middle of our "field"?! Sunday was spend with family and every Wed most of the town met for a part/festival in the streets in the middle of town...

There weren't any street vendors selling anything, just the normal little shops you'd expect to find in any town...every once in a while i'd venture through an alley way and run into Federales standing guard at one of the local "businesses". You simply go the other way and don't ask questions :tongue:Lolol. What part of Mexico did you stay at? Sounds like a nice little town, from what my uncles tell me. Where I was born it wasn't a very friendly place, luckly I came here when I was 6 months old. =D

speedminded
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Lolol. What part of Mexico did you stay at? Sounds like a nice little town, from what my uncles tell me. Where I was born it wasn't a very friendly place, luckly I came here when I was 6 months old. =DI can't remember the name of the town...it was northern but could see the mountains from there. I'm sure the more southern it gets the worse it can be, especially me having blonde hair and blue eyes, lol. Met a few locals down there with redish hair, blue eyes, and even freckles but not much blonde. I stick out too much, especially latino clubs around here haha...but I got cubans in my family and I think latinos are attractive, i'll just get my throat cut for dipping in someones kool-aid :tongue:

Max_nino
10-22-2007, 05:07 PM
speaking of mexico and stuff. shi..it im going for thanksgiving weekend im from reynosa by the way. cant wait:bannana:

Brut
10-22-2007, 05:13 PM
How much did you spend on gas just going to Mexico? I will be driving to Cali and I want to have a number in mind on how much gas money I will be spending. I also have been to Mexico but I went to Cancun for spring break and had **** loads of fun.

speedminded
10-22-2007, 05:32 PM
How much did you spend on gas just going to Mexico? I will be driving to Cali and I want to have a number in mind on how much gas money I will be spending. I also have been to Mexico but I went to Cancun for spring break and had **** loads of fun.They drove to New Orleans.

What kind of gas mileage does your car get? Does it run on regular? It's reallllyyy easy to figure out what it will cost but asking someone that probably has a completely different automobile probably isn't going to give you a very good answer...

Max_nino
10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
They drove to New Orleans.

What kind of gas mileage does your car get? Does it run on regular? It's reallllyyy easy to figure out what it will cost but asking someone that probably has a completely different automobile probably isn't going to give you a very good answer...

ive driven to reynosa,Mexico its on border city across mcallen, TX ive spent 300 on gas both ways in a 98 maxima

speedminded
10-22-2007, 07:08 PM
ive driven to reynosa,Mexico its on border city across mcallen, TX ive spent 300 on gas both ways in a 98 maximaWhat does that have to do with anything silly, that all depends on the price of gas at the time...if you tell me the gas mileage (mpg) and what grade of gas you use I can tell you the approximate cost of driving wherever it is you want to go...

Max_nino
10-22-2007, 08:07 PM
my bad i read it wrong. the way i see is you gotta pay to ride so gas prices dont bother me