PDA

View Full Version : Family line-up

A1EX
10-21-2007, 03:45 PM
G500 is for sale btw

BobbyFresco
10-21-2007, 03:50 PM
X5, Gwagen, and Range Rover...nice lineup...........

A1EX
10-21-2007, 03:52 PM
my dad just bought the s550 about 2 weeks ago, we also have an ml320 but i couldnt find any pics of it

BobbyFresco
10-21-2007, 03:55 PM
my dad just bought the s550 about 2 weeks ago, we also have an ml320 but i couldnt find any pics of it

My mom just got a Bmw 650....so sick...
She bought my sister an 07 CLS for graduation.......

admedlin
10-21-2007, 05:53 PM
booo!! rich kids FTL

esiatlanta
10-21-2007, 05:54 PM
i hate rich peopleeeeeeee

TheDarkRacer
10-21-2007, 06:46 PM
psh, i wish we had one of those cars :( being poor FTL!!!

Mr. Clean
10-21-2007, 07:05 PM
booo!! rich kids FTL

haha says the guy with the s2000 sig and the crossfire avatar

Maniaç
10-21-2007, 07:09 PM
There s nothing wrong with rich people. Just cause they were born with a few extra things that alot of us didn't doesn't mean they should be treated like that. Now there are a few of them that do fall under the catagory of a "spolied brat".
I hangout with two pretty wealthy kids, yes kids, they're younger than me. And they're both cool as hell, they don't flash or show off what they have. I've been to both of their houses and they don't act like they're the kings of the world.

Looking good, Alex.

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 07:31 PM
There s nothing wrong with rich people. Just cause they were born with a few extra things that alot of us didn't doesn't mean they should be treated like that. Now there are a few of them that do fall under the catagory of a "spolied brat".
I hangout with two pretty wealthy kids, yes kids, they're younger than me. And they're both cool as hell, they don't flash or show off what they have. I've been to both of their houses and they don't act like they're the kings of the world.

Looking good, Alex.
AWWWW how cute! :D

admedlin
10-21-2007, 07:40 PM
haha says the guy with the s2000 sig and the crossfire avatar

traded the crossfire, working my ass off for the S2000

I was saying boo to this guy in particular:

StuntallDayQuote:

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 07:42 PM

StuntallDayQuote:

She bought my sister an 07 CLS for graduation.......I smell jealousy

Mr. Clean
10-21-2007, 07:43 PM

StuntallDayQuote:

ahhhh... well don't get me wrong, stayin on your hustle is all good, i was just making a comment off what i saw. seemed ironic.

how old are you and what do you do to get a crossfire if you don't mind me asking?

admedlin
10-21-2007, 08:30 PM
i'm 21

I had a '97 Prelude, JDM H22a, euro-r tranny, i/h/e. Sold that, drove a '94 Ford Ranger and saved up some money, then bought the Crossfire in March. Maintenance is insane from Chrysler, so I traded it for the S2000.

I'm a sales rep for Verizon Wireless full time and full time student at Columbus State University. Money is VERY good with Verizon. If I sell enough around Christmas, I should gross around $70k this year.

I'm not about to sit here and say I'm poor. I know I make more than most of my friends, and more than some of their parents. But I don't show off or anything. I'm blessed to have the job that I have.

I'm not jealous, I just hate spoiled brats. If mommy and daddy give them everything, how are they going to do anything themselves? I've worked full time since I was 15, parents never bought me a car, I'm glad they didn't. But you see these kids growing up with everything they want all the time, what's going to happen when they have to buy things themselves?

Its cool if you have money. Its not cool that you flaunt it by giving a kid a brand new CLS that is going to be wrecked in 2 months. Thats all I'm saying

Mr. Clean
10-21-2007, 10:27 PM
i'm 21

I had a '97 Prelude, JDM H22a, euro-r tranny, i/h/e. Sold that, drove a '94 Ford Ranger and saved up some money, then bought the Crossfire in March. Maintenance is insane from Chrysler, so I traded it for the S2000.

I'm a sales rep for Verizon Wireless full time and full time student at Columbus State University. Money is VERY good with Verizon. If I sell enough around Christmas, I should gross around $70k this year.

I'm not about to sit here and say I'm poor. I know I make more than most of my friends, and more than some of their parents. But I don't show off or anything. I'm blessed to have the job that I have.

I'm not jealous, I just hate spoiled brats. If mommy and daddy give them everything, how are they going to do anything themselves? I've worked full time since I was 15, parents never bought me a car, I'm glad they didn't. But you see these kids growing up with everything they want all the time, what's going to happen when they have to buy things themselves?

Its cool if you have money. Its not cool that you flaunt it by giving a kid a brand new CLS that is going to be wrecked in 2 months. Thats all I'm saying

well done... im 20 and make about 20,000/yr... full time student as well so your ahead of the game for sure. :(

BobbyFresco
10-21-2007, 10:32 PM
i'm 21

It's asinine on your part to think that everyone should lead their lives based on your experiences.....
First off, my sister is 22. She just graduated college and she's hardly a kid.
Secondly, most parents work their asses off so that their children may benefit from that hard work. I don't see any issue with that and I don't believe that anyone should have to make apologies for what they have, regardless of how or why they got it.

admedlin
10-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Thats all I'm saying

:yes:

except, good looking cars in your family lineup A1EX

A1EX
10-21-2007, 11:20 PM
thanks lol

UpSideDownDesi
10-21-2007, 11:36 PM
nice line up