I will make this short...

.......Lightspeed pulled 5 buses on z0 sick :eek:

I will post the Video soon....

darkstar6069
10-21-2007, 10:41 AM
yikes... video hurry!!!

z0-sick
10-21-2007, 10:53 AM
blah blah it wasnt 5 bus's more like 2-3 cars, the run that we actualy got a good start on only hunter was up front in his truck, the one where boki got up front with the camera we wasnt racing... hard to believe your m3 was beside us at 160 with the camera. light speed has it on film so will go from there

his sh!t is fast, i think i did good under the circumstances!

im wanting to see him and hunter run-----that would be a race..

b0ki
10-21-2007, 10:58 AM
blah blah it wasnt 5 bus's more like 2-3 cars, the run that we actualy got a good start on only hunter was up front in his truck, the one where boki got up front with the camera we wasnt racing... hard to believe your m3 was beside us at 160 with the camera. light speed has it on film so will go from there

his sh!t is fast, i think i did good under the circumstances!

im wanting to see him and hunter run-----that would be a race..

HAHAHA i was waiting for u to say something haha lol well i was in the back filimg a little bit it looked like 3-4 cars from my point of view.... then Hunter told me it was more like 5+ cars... from his point of view... so i dont know but is all good ... .we still love u josh :)

GGPIS3
10-21-2007, 11:20 AM
hahhaa gotta love different point of views lol

GGPIS3
10-21-2007, 11:21 AM
i think it was more like an 1/8th of a football field ;)

Stol3n
10-21-2007, 11:39 AM
I will make this short...

.......Lightspeed pulled 5 buses on z0 sick :eek:

I will post the Video soon....

dude, your car is loud as fvck. :crazy:

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 11:45 AM
dude, your car is loud as fvck. :crazy:

no doubt!! boki make my z sound like a kitten :thinking:

EmminoDaGreat
10-21-2007, 11:57 AM
lol

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 12:02 PM
lol

good seeing ya james, :yes: sorry i was late :crazy:

EmminoDaGreat
10-21-2007, 12:05 PM
its all good homie... :)

Stol3n
10-21-2007, 12:25 PM
no doubt!! boki make my z sound like a kitten :thinking:

what were u driving? i was in the silver z06.

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 12:37 PM
what were u driving? i was in the silver z06.

very clean car btw :goodjob: i was in my blue z06 with all the cf :rolleyes:

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 12:37 PM
HAHAHA i was waiting for u to say something haha lol well i was in the back filimg a little bit it looked like 3-4 cars from my point of view.... then Hunter told me it was more like 5+ cars... from his point of view... so i dont know but is all good ... .we still love u josh :)
I was right behind hunter and i saw the exact same thing 5+ cars :yes: But i guess hes on "crack" too :rolleyes:

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 12:40 PM
I was right behind hunter and i saw the exact same thing 5+ cars :yes: But i guess hes on "crack" too :rolleyes:

nice finally meeting ya! :D your car rocks! :bump: how'd the digs turn out :thinking:

FAHHQUE700
10-21-2007, 12:41 PM

Were you the guy I did an 80mph burnout by??? :lmfao:

And Dave if it was the same guy... not really any competition :crazy: He smoked all them!

Stol3n
10-21-2007, 12:45 PM
very clean car btw :goodjob: i was in my blue z06 with all the cf :rolleyes:

thanks. i don't remember seeing a blue z06? :thinking:

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 12:46 PM

And Dave if it was the same guy... not really any competition :crazy: He smoked all them!

wow :eek: so what time did you make it home?

Da_unknown
10-21-2007, 12:46 PM
cant wait to see the video...

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 12:48 PM

I dont think so, my car has been down for a while now :doh: But it SHOULD be up the 29th.

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 12:49 PM
nice finally meeting ya! :D your car rocks! :bump: how'd the digs turn out :thinking:
Nice to meet you too! :goodjob: I think you got my car confused with another white evo :lmfao:

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 12:52 PM
cant wait to see the video...

whatup k?!?! good seen ya! :D when'd ya get the super mod powers? :thinking: :bump:

Hunter02SS
10-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Well I was in the HOV lane about a half a mile up to watch as they come by me and the one race that they wanted to go to 150mph,lightspeed was ahead by 5 or so car's!!! Need to wait for the video to see for sure.As far as the other race's I am not sure of,i think I was alittle to far ahead and they had already slowed down before they got to me!:cheers:

FAHHQUE700
10-21-2007, 12:54 PM
wow :eek: so what time did you make it home?

I don't remember, I was too tired to even look at the clock.:doh:

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Well I was in the HOV lane about a half a mile up to watch as they come by me and the one race that they wanted to go to 150mph,lightspeed was ahead by 5 or so car's!!! Need to wait for the video to see for sure.As far as the other race's I am not sure of,i think I was alittle to far ahead and they had already slowed down before they got to me!:cheers:
Thank you for replying! :goodjob: I was the guy with yellow lights behind you. I saw the same exact thing. And apperently zosick only lost by a car and Im on "crack." :rolleyes: This goes out to zosick. Please do not tell me im on crack again at all i dont care what the situation is. I saw what i saw. I take that as an insult and i WILL not tolerate it next time.

Hunter02SS
10-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Maybe on one of the other race's that they did not make it up to us it was only a car,but they could not of been going up to only 120mph or so! Josh's car is fast,but this supra is out of his range!! But not mine!!!!JK lightspeed!

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Maybe on one of the other race's that they did not make it up to us it was only a car,but they could not of been going up to only 120mph or so! Josh's car is fast,but this supra is out of his range!! But not mine!!!!JK lightspeed!
Yea im talking about the clean run. And the one clean run i saw, the supra was up by around 5 cars

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Nice to meet you too! :goodjob: I think you got my car confused with another white evo :lmfao:

sorry, knew someone in a white evo was goin to do digs so i figured it was yours. :???:

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 01:06 PM
sorry, knew someone in a white evo was goin to do digs so i figured it was yours. :???:
Haha yea man theres alot around here. I think the one your talking about is koffebean. But my evo will be done soon so ill be out running digs :D

Hunter02SS
10-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Yea im talking about the clean run. And the one clean run i saw, the supra was up by around 5 cars

Yeah, I thought that was the only clean run also!! 5 or so car lenghth's for the win!

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I thought that was the only clean run also!! 5 or so car lenghth's for the win!
Yup! :yes:

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Haha yea man theres alot around here. I think the one your talking about is koffebean. But my evo will be done soon so ill be out running digs :D
cool :goodjob: so it was 'the super bean' doing all the digs killing everyone :D gotta love that awd on da skreet!! z just loves to drift alot!! :lmfao:

LEAVINU
10-21-2007, 01:31 PM
Where the F is the video; enough with the "i saw what I saw" talk I want to see a video.:D

Evo Josh-
Your a funny cat.:blah: :lmfao:

Da_unknown
10-21-2007, 01:37 PM
whatup k?!?! good seen ya! :D when'd ya get the super mod powers? :thinking: :bump::ninja: .....no super mod powers here, me just a lil mod thats it...

MIKE.P
10-21-2007, 01:47 PM
yes koffebean was the one down at the dig spot last night.....we didnt get back to rockdale till about 6:30 this morning..........good thing on3 didnt pull the z off the trailer...it woulda been a big a$$ waist of time..lol

MIKE.P
10-21-2007, 01:48 PM
vids boki!!!!

on 3
10-21-2007, 02:27 PM
too bad on 3 wasn't there. wrong camaro
too bad i wasn't there or i would of dragged u up the road.
no need in to putting my car on a trailer its a road whore.

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2007, 02:36 PM
words to Z0sick.....

listen... i've seen you run your mouth pretty freely.,. im no one to tell anyone to shut up. we're all out there to have fun. not put up with some gay stripper guy who thinks his white trash ferrari is god's gift to atlanta's racing scene. watch your mouth... cause seriously... im getting really tired of listening to you refer to every thing in such a dimunitive manner...

thanks.

btw... it was 5+ cars..... i think from now on you should refer to Lightspeed as daddy.

thanks.

MIKE.P
10-21-2007, 02:46 PM
too bad on 3 wasn't there. wrong camaro
too bad i wasn't there or i would of dragged u up the road.
no need in to putting my car on a trailer its a road whore.:rolleyes: first of all i wasnt talking about me beating u or anybody......complettly mis-understood what i was saying......there was a trailered maro i thought he was you..mix up..this mustang kept calling him out and from his better judgment he didnt accept b/c it woulda been a big ass waist off time

edit** on 3....i just read the message i posted and that did seem like i was saying good thing you didnt come out bla bla bla...sorry man bad wording on my part

Hunter02SS
10-21-2007, 02:53 PM
That camaro was not on3 it was somebody else. Not sure if he is on this site or not?

MIKE.P
10-21-2007, 02:55 PM
if im not mistaking i think his name is kyle?????could be wrong.....

LEAVINU
10-21-2007, 02:57 PM
white trash ferrari .

Hey now
:boxing:

I ain't white and I will run away from just about any ferrari in Atlanta.
(i know you werent talkin' about me;) )

LEAVINU
10-21-2007, 02:57 PM
if im not mistaking i think his name is kyle?????could be wrong.....

if it was black with good size cam that prob was him.

on 3
10-21-2007, 03:13 PM
no hard feelings
it was kyle and its hard for me to believe that he turned down a race!
my car is blue on pro stars

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-21-2007, 03:58 PM
where is the vid?

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey now
:boxing:

I ain't white and I will run away from just about any ferrari in Atlanta.
(i know you werent talkin' about me;) )

LOL my bad, i didnt mean to offend any other vette owners... just wanted to be a **** to Zosick.. like he has been to several people. I'ts kinda irritating to see how he talks down and treats certain people.. however yesterday he did it to the wrong person.

Maniaç
10-21-2007, 04:49 PM
I was in WickedIXMR's moms car with him, and all three runs that we saw lightspeed was up ahead by alot more then 1 car. The 2nd one Chris had atleast 5 cars on him, so all the things I heard zo-sick saying about he only got him by a car is straight bull****. Just admit you lost, why is it so hard for you to do that?

Some post the vids already!

z0-sick
10-21-2007, 04:59 PM
words to Z0sick.....

thanks.

btw... it was 5+ cars..... i think from now on you should refer to Lightspeed as daddy.

thanks.

pm"ed you,

everyone else- no sh!t he won he is way out of my league, but guess what i had the balls to race him.

so stop your key board racing. :goodjob:

:D whats funny is i could give a **** what anyone thinks :D

Retro
10-21-2007, 05:08 PM
That camaro was not on3 it was somebody else. Not sure if he is on this site or not?

his name is kyle, ocamaro1 on IA and its a black z28 with stock wheels in the front and weld draglites and slicks on the rear.

And to stay on topic, i was riding shotgun with lightspeed and the one good fair race they had, lightspeed pulled 5+ cars easily. all the other races z0 sick kept trying to jump him and lightspeed would play chase and still pull 2-3 cars on him.

z0-sick
10-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Thank you for replying! :goodjob: I was the guy with yellow lights behind you. I saw the same exact thing. And apperently zosick only lost by a car and Im on "crack." :rolleyes: This goes out to zosick. Please do not tell me im on crack again at all i dont care what the situation is. I saw what i saw. I take that as an insult and i WILL not tolerate it next time.

awh boo hoo im going to cry about someone saying a statement to me, grow the hell up if i had a penny for all the freadom of speach out there- id be driving something beside a corvette..

since i said so many bad things and talked bad about people that night-- i dont even remember saying anything. i actualy complemented something on three or four cars.

but i forgot this is IA DRAMA

by the way check your pm

SO THIS IS CLEAR YOU ALL CAN STAND AROUND AND :idb: ALL NIGHT LONG II - i CAME DOWN TO RUN knowing i would lose AND I LEFT I DONT NEED ANYONE ELSES FRIENDSHIP FROM ANYONE SO THERE FOR YOU ALL CAN THINK WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WONT,

I COULD BE A GAY STRIPPER OR A **** OR A ASSHOLE OR A PRICK BUT WHY THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN CARE GROW UP. :???:

IM FINE WITH MY HOT ASS GIRL FRIEND AND MY OWN NEW HOUSE AND MY TWO KIDS AND MY CORVETTE SO BOTTOM LINE I COULD GIVE A F*CK

speedmonkey if you cant find anything else to say bad to me but a gay stripper-get some new facts lolo hahaha laililafhlk;sd;f hahah find something new it doesnt hurt my feelings a bit :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

d993s
10-21-2007, 06:07 PM
ZOsick, just use some manners. Maybe at one point in Boy Scouts you were a badass, but you need to calm it down a little. You may piss off the wrong person and get smacked, in front of everyone. That wouldn't be nice, would it?

LEAVINU
10-21-2007, 06:10 PM
What kindof power is lightspeed making nowadays?

Based on what I heared from "hear say" he is upward close to the 4 digit mark. No real surprise with it being a SUPRA of all cars.:thinking:

Yeah Josh is arrogant with his Z0sick, but he definately went into this fight with a spork vs. a 50 cal.

Just my :2cents: ..........:goodjob:

z0-sick
10-21-2007, 06:13 PM
lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!
yall have fun doing what you do best. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

i dont have time to play keyboard king-im out

d993s
10-21-2007, 06:17 PM
lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!
yall have fun doing what you do best. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

i dont have time to play keyboard king-im out

Oki doki then. Just don't be surprised if something like what I mentioned happens.

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 06:23 PM
awh boo hoo im going to cry about someone saying a statement to me, grow the hell up if i had a penny for all the freadom of speach out there- id be driving something beside a corvette..

since i said so many bad things and talked bad about people that night-- i dont even remember saying anything. i actualy complemented something on three or four cars.

but i forgot this is IA DRAMA

by the way check your pm

SO THIS IS CLEAR YOU ALL CAN STAND AROUND AND :idb: ALL NIGHT LONG II - i CAME DOWN TO RUN knowing i would lose AND I LEFT I DONT NEED ANYONE ELSES FRIENDSHIP FROM ANYONE SO THERE FOR YOU ALL CAN THINK WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WONT,

I COULD BE A GAY STRIPPER OR A **** OR A ASSHOLE OR A PRICK BUT WHY THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN CARE GROW UP. :???:

IM FINE WITH MY HOT ASS GIRL FRIEND AND MY OWN NEW HOUSE AND MY TWO KIDS AND MY CORVETTE SO BOTTOM LINE I COULD GIVE A F*CK

speedmonkey if you cant find anything else to say bad to me but a gay stripper-get some new facts lolo hahaha laililafhlk;sd;f hahah find something new it doesnt hurt my feelings a bit :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
Pmed you back.

SicStang03
10-21-2007, 06:25 PM
words to Z0sick.....

listen... i've seen you run your mouth pretty freely.,. im no one to tell anyone to shut up. we're all out there to have fun. not put up with some gay stripper guy who thinks his white trash ferrari is god's gift to atlanta's racing scene. watch your mouth... cause seriously... im getting really tired of listening to you refer to every thing in such a dimunitive manner...

thanks.

thanks.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/bradsjl/Random/owned-baseball.jpg

VID!!!!

Incontt
10-21-2007, 06:29 PM
why all the threats of violence.....it dates you immediately when I hear that ****. If you can afford to get in a fight without much fear of real consequence, you either are very dumb or dont have anything of value to lose which means you havent accomplished a whole lot in life. A man commands respect...a punk demands it...why do you think older people dont fight each other...its not because they dont get pissed...its maturity.

stanger04
10-21-2007, 06:31 PM
what mustang was wanting to run kyle??

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 06:34 PM
why all the threats of violence.....it dates you immediately when I hear that ****. If you can afford to get in a fight without much fear of real consequence, you either are very dumb or dont have anything of value to lose which means you havent accomplished a whole lot in life. A man commands respect...a punk demands it...why do you think older people dont fight each other...its not because they dont get pissed...its maturity.
If this was directed towards me, i never made violent threats. If you read back i just made a simple statement that i will not tolerate someone insulting me just because he thinks hes king ding a ling. Never did i say i was gonna beat him up if he does it again.

198plus
10-21-2007, 06:35 PM
I don't think it should matter what someone does for a living !!!! :???: To tell you the truth if my business doesn't get any better, :thinking: I may have to get me a job stripping. :D LOL

My fat old ass would be in the soup line unless there's a strip club for 198plus years old people. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

198plus
10-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Plus we don't heal as fast as we used too ;)

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 06:37 PM
I don't think it should matter what someone does for a living !!!! :???: To tell you the truth if my business doesn't get any better, :thinking: I may have to get me a job stripping. :D LOL

My fat old ass would be in the soup line unless there's a strip club for 198plus years old people. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Someone told me that you dont really make good money just by stripping and giving lap dances as a GAY male stripper. You gonna do lot of other things in the vip room to be making good money. (sucking mad **** and taking it down the hershey hwy):no:

Vteckidd
10-21-2007, 06:42 PM
everyone calm down so i dont have to lock this.

Back on topic, where is the video?

And lightspeed doesnt make 4 digit numbers an hes not CLOSE to it, he makes alot, but not 1000whp so lets not spread rumors :)

He CAN make 4 digits, but i havent heard he was near that YET

Stol3n
10-21-2007, 06:50 PM

x1, well said. it seems that everyone's solution to a little sh*t talking is fighting. i'm 22 years old and i wouldn't think of raising my fist unless i felt threatened. words are just that, words. talk all the sh*t you want, but come towards me and that is a different story. Josh has always been cool with me, he's not as bad as most of you paint him out to be. alot of people poke fun at his previous job. reality is, he probably made more money than you + your mommy + your daddy + and their parents put together. he's young with a new house, a smokin hot girlfriend, a fast corvette. now you tell me what guy with an ounce of testosterone in their body wouldn't come off a little bit cocky. i have never personally heard Josh threaten to kick someone's ass, but on the other hand wished i had a dollar for eveytime someone threatened him. some people take a little sh*t talking to extreme measures.

d993s
10-21-2007, 06:53 PM
x1, well said. it seems that everyone's solution to a little sh*t talking is fighting. i'm 22 years old and i wouldn't think of raising my fist unless i felt threatened. words are just that, words. talk all the sh*t you want, but come towards me and that is a different story. Josh has always been cool with me, he's not as bad as most of you paint him out to be. alot of people poke fun at his previous job. reality is, he probably made more money than you + your mommy + your daddy + and their parents put together. he's a young guy with a new house, a smokin hot girlfriend, a fast corvette. now you tell me what guy with an ounce of testosterone in their body wouldn't come off a little bit cocky. i have never personally heard Josh threaten to kick someone's ass, but on the other hand wished i had a dollar for eveytime someone threatened him. some people take a little sh*t talking to extreme measures.
So what have we learned here?
Well then; having $, a fast vette, and a hot GF definately has its advantages! It allows cockyness.
I guess sucking cack and taking it up the culo pale in comparison, and should be overlooked.

Stol3n
10-21-2007, 06:57 PM
So what have we learned here?
Well then; having $, a fast vette, and a hot GF definately has its advantages! It allows cockyness.
I guess sucking cack and taking it up the culo pale in comparison, and should be overlooked.

i never said it allows for anything. re-read my post. :goodjob:

slowhawk01
10-21-2007, 07:02 PM
In Z0 sick's (Josh) defense I talk to him before he ran lightspeed last night and he was well aware that he was going to get beat yet he still ran him with no issues. He also wasn't trying to jump its just his gearing is different than a turbo supra so one cars powerband is gonna be better. I know I haven't been out street racing in awhile but the **** will never change. Nobody can ever say they just got beat. There's always a reason why they won or lost. Anyways glad everyone stayed safe and had fun:goodjob:

Hunter02SS
10-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Alright guy's. Is josh a little cocky,sure but who care's. He like's to race and have fun. Atleast he did race while everybody else sat around bull****ten about a race!!He actually get's out there and race's,win lose or draw! I think the only reason people get upset is because he is a little highstrung,but every person is different and should learn to live with different attitude's and not want to fight a person,because they do not have the same attitude as everybody else!I am not taking up for Josh,but I have learned to understand him myself and he is a pretty cool guy!! And what he do's for a living should not matter to anybody,atleast he has a job and can support his kid's and wife, and hobby!!!!
:cheers:

198plus
10-21-2007, 07:07 PM
I'll say this again Josh is a pretty cool guy, I think he's comes off as a little arrogant to you get to know him and I know that he doesn't think he is any better than any rest of us. I will say this he loves to race, he may talk some **** but he's run more races in the past month compared to others that just talk **** and want race. I aggravate the **** out of him in these threads but its all in fun and lets all keep it that way and Josh we all need friends !!!!!!!!!

Hunter02SS
10-21-2007, 07:08 PM
everyone calm down so i dont have to lock this.

Back on topic, where is the video?

And lightspeed doesnt make 4 digit numbers an hes not CLOSE to it, he makes alot, but not 1000whp so lets not spread rumors :)

From what I was told he is in the mid 700rwhp range !Alot more left in it for sure!:cheers:

d993s
10-21-2007, 07:15 PM
i never said it allows for anything. re-read my post. :goodjob:

I know you didn't say it allows for anything, but THEY apparently think it does.
I just can't stand people who talk ****; whether on the net, over the phone or whenever the other person is not around.

TIGERJC
10-21-2007, 07:18 PM
I cant wait to see the video of those two high hp cars running
+1 to both racers

Stol3n
10-21-2007, 07:18 PM
I know you didn't say it allows for anything, but THEY apparently think it does.
I just can't stand people who talk ****; whether on the net, over the phone or whenever the other person is not around.

got ya. :cheers:

turbodave
10-21-2007, 07:21 PM
I would have liked to be there last night. I was spending time with my kids this weekend. Congrats to those that are moving up. (Dosen't matter if it's by an inch or a mile a win is a win). Move on. next. So what's the top 5 List now.

onebadgt
10-21-2007, 07:24 PM

^^^ LOL :lmfao:

LEAVINU
10-21-2007, 07:32 PM
:lmfao: .......this thread has gone so far off the beaten path.

I do believe Boris still owes us a video, and I also believe that EVERYONE knew the outcome of this race as I mentioned before.

Your talking about a @800rwhp Supra vs a bottled near basic bolt on corvette.:screwy:

Pretty obvious outcome in my eyes.

Now I sure would like to see Hunter and lightspeed line up. Now that is what we should all be talking about; whom will win that race.:yes:

LEAVINU
10-21-2007, 07:34 PM
I may have to get me a job stripping. :D LOL

Please dont never ever ever ever ever ever ever mention or say this again.
:sicks:

198plus
10-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Maybe whats taking so long is Boris is letting Dave do another great video !!!!!!!!!

I do believe Boris still owes us a video, and I also believe that EVERYONE knew the outcome of this race as I mentioned before.

Your talking about a @800rwhp Supra vs a bottled near basic bolt on corvette.:screwy:

Now I sure would like to see Hunter and lightspeed line up. Now that is what we should all be talking about; whom will win that race.:yes:

Hunter02SS
10-21-2007, 07:36 PM

You ask and you shall recieve!! We are going to race. I am racing turbo dave also. We are all in the process of either waiting on part's or upgrading! I will say this,if i get beat by another 2JZ motor, I am switching over!Ha, Ha Jk, I will just turn up the boost more!

d993s
10-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Boris says + rep him first, then you ****ers get the vid.
Anyone wants to argue?

198plus
10-21-2007, 07:45 PM
What the hell are you trying to say :( God it sucks to get old :D Maybe I could get a job at a blind strip club :tongue1:
Please dont never ever ever ever ever ever ever mention or say this again.
:sicks:

onebadgt
10-21-2007, 07:45 PM
You ask and you shall recieve!! We are going to race. I am racing turbo dave also. We are all in the process of either waiting on part's or upgrading! I will say this,if i get beat by another 2JZ motor, I am switching over!Ha, Ha Jk, I will just turn up the boost more!

these will be the ia races of the year :goodjob: , n how the hell does that toyota hook makin that much pwr?

Incontt
10-21-2007, 07:58 PM
i got 20 whole dollars to add to the pot on Hunter vs Lightspeed....anybody want some of that?

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 07:59 PM
i got 20 whole dollars to add to the pot on Hunter vs Lightspeed....anybody want some of that?
I got 20 on lightspeed :D

FAHHQUE700
10-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Boris says + rep him first, then you ****ers get the vid.
Anyone wants to argue?

I don't care... he wasn't the only one to video :ninja:

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2007, 08:15 PM
WOAH WOAH here...

let me explain a few things.

i actually just re-read what i said, and i chose bad words/angles

sure everyone has different attitudes, just like everyone has a different up-bringing... not trying to sound like a badass here.. because anyone can kill/hurt anyone... i guess what im trying to get thru to him right now is just as he has a different attitude other people will deal with it differently.. i have tried to ignore him and not say a word. why? well because its over racing that he does his smack talking and thats cool.. but to always be a an a$$? come on. it gets annoying and all im doing is warning him before things get out of hand. calm it a little.

PS. im actually about to call the guy and apologize... but also warn him in a much friendlier way than i did earlier. i dont have **** to race right now, i've been out of the game for a good bit.. but i like to come out and see my old friend (lightspeed) race his supra. and i would like to continue doing so all in good sportsmanship/cheering without tolerating morons and egos.

LEAVINU
10-21-2007, 08:26 PM

I want to know power output of the Supra first?

I might go $20 on Hunter if the Supra comes out 950rwhp or less.:yes:

Now turbodave and Hunter or lightspeed.....$hiittttttt.......I might put $20 on turbodave for that one. That lil truck is just plain stupid.:crazy:

LEAVINU
10-21-2007, 08:31 PM

I hear ya.:goodjob:

To be completely honest before I knew of Clark's car or lightspeeds Supra I REALLY considered one. For the type of racing I prefer it is the king of the streets in many areas. 1000hp on stock blocks..........running 9's right after you picked your kid up from school with full interior and the a/c still working. That's what I call a TRUE powerhouse.:eek:

Vette has me hooked still though......great N/A power, great in the turns, classy, professional, decent travel car, impressive fuel eco considering power on tap. It's got alot going for it so thats where I am now.

BUT if I ever got sick of vettes I would have a single turbo Supra hands down.:cheers:

Hunter02SS
I want to know power output of the Supra first?

I might go $20 on Hunter if the Supra comes out 950rwhp or less.:yes:

Now turbodave and Hunter or lightspeed.....$hiittttttt.......I might put $20 on turbodave for that one. That lil truck is just plain stupid.:crazy:

I would put 20$ of my own money on my own race on David!
I havn't seen the truck run yet,but physic's say's 800rwhp in a 2000lb vehicle= ****in nutz!!!!!!

Stol3n

$20.00 on Hunter :idb:

LEAVINU
10-21-2007, 08:34 PM

Me not spreading a rumor; please note I said "hear say." Meaning it was not confirmed or factual information.

We sometimes read thru these post way to fast and get alittle excited.;)

Hunter02SS
10-21-2007, 08:35 PM

Look what you got started!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

198plus
10-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Wouldn't bet either way :thinking: Both cars are pretty sick rides :crazy:

Stol3n
10-21-2007, 08:39 PM
lol :bump:

198plus
10-21-2007, 08:42 PM
All right Boris wheres the video ????????????

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (19 members and 3 guests) 198plus (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=13363), Stol3n (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=16171), St0lenR (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2953), NevrNufTorq (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2885), WickedIXMR (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11565), Big J (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8407), SpeedMonkey (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10417), FAHHQUE700 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10464), khan351 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11295), Fast Shadow (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=5010), stanger04 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12184), ekim81 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=19030), onebadgt (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=16647), slowhawk01 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8165), ChAmP_CoUpE (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2185), VegetaRules (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11754), GTslOw (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10340), 03evo8 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12636), z0-sick (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=18172)

Big J
10-21-2007, 08:56 PM
All right Boris wheres the video ????????????

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (19 members and 3 guests) 198plus (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=13363), Stol3n (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=16171), St0lenR (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2953), NevrNufTorq (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2885), WickedIXMR (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11565), Big J (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8407), SpeedMonkey (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10417), FAHHQUE700 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10464), khan351 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11295), Fast Shadow (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=5010), stanger04 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12184), ekim81 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=19030), onebadgt (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=16647), slowhawk01 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8165), ChAmP_CoUpE (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2185), VegetaRules (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11754), GTslOw (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=10340), 03evo8 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12636), z0-sick (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=18172)

I scanned through all the race talk, drama, speculation, side bets, etc and I didn't see the blue words linking to the thread. :???:

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 09:01 PM
man, this thread is almost as good as watching wedding crashers. but, alas the tied up and duct tape scene wins!!!! :blah: :lmfao:

mengus200sx
10-21-2007, 10:01 PM
no video...that suck

khan351
10-21-2007, 10:16 PM
DAMN!!! WHERES THE VIDEO!!!!!!???

and lol at all the drama in this thread. good to see everyone made it back safe though.:goodjob:

NevrNufTorq
10-21-2007, 10:37 PM
DAMN!!! WHERES THE VIDEO!!!!!!???

and lol at all the drama in this thread. good to see everyone made it back safe though.:goodjob:

bump for the sig and the sweetstang :goodjob:

onebadgt
10-21-2007, 10:49 PM
i got 20 on hunter. any idea of when these races may take place

Hunter02SS
10-21-2007, 10:52 PM
In a couple of week's! it will be announced, i am sure!:cheers:

darkstar6069
10-21-2007, 10:56 PM
VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khan351
10-21-2007, 11:01 PM
bump for the sig and the sweetstang :goodjob:

thanks bro

SpooL'DGsR
10-22-2007, 12:14 AM
dammit boris hurry up with the vid !!!!

Incontt
10-22-2007, 02:37 AM
man, this thread is almost as good as watching wedding crashers. but, alas the tied up and duct tape scene wins!!!! :blah: :lmfao:

"I call it Celebration.....its sexual and violent"

Incontt
10-22-2007, 02:38 AM
Look what you got started!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

yeah but now we got a little cash on it!!! Should be fun.

on 3
10-22-2007, 06:54 AM
no vid
no HIGH FIVE

TopSpeedInc
10-22-2007, 08:25 AM
So where is the video???

Vteckidd
10-22-2007, 10:00 AM
I got $20 on Hunter vs Lightspeed

I got $20 on TDF vs Hunter (Hey, Daves my boy, gotta roll with him)

:)

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-22-2007, 01:27 PM
i got 25 cents on who ever i just wanna see a damn race... and boris where the FFFFUUUUKKKKKK is the vid?

Hunter02SS
10-22-2007, 02:06 PM
I got $20 on Hunter vs Lightspeed

I got $20 on TDF vs Hunter (Hey, Daves my boy, gotta roll with him)

:)

I just recieved some new head's that will actually stay on without pushing water. This mean's time for more boost and more hp!!!

Z U L8R
10-22-2007, 02:09 PM
just wait till i'm done installing my twin pulse jets @@

SicStang03
10-22-2007, 03:04 PM
IS there even a vid???

This is like a **** tease

onebadgt
10-22-2007, 04:00 PM
I just recieved some new head's that will actually stay on without pushing water. This mean's time for more boost and more hp!!!

what the hell do you need more hp, you still want revenge on clark lol, you make twice as much pwr as my car. i hate you lol:tongue1:

Hunter02SS
10-22-2007, 04:10 PM
what the hell do you need more hp, you still want revenge on clark lol, you make twice as much pwr as my car. i hate you lol:tongue1:

No,Clark is in a class by himself. That will be my new setup,next summer! For now I just want a little more boost to make 1000rwhp, so atleast I can stay up with the Supra guy's around here!:cheers:

sleepys4
10-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Boris is ****in up.

sleepys4
10-22-2007, 04:46 PM
No,Clark is in a class by himself. That will be my new setup,next summer! For now I just want a little more boost to make 1000rwhp, so atleast I can stay up with the Supra guy's around here!:cheers:

Is thier a video of you vs Clark?

Hunter02SS
10-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Is thier a video of you vs Clark?

No, No video needed,he beat me by bus lenghtssss!!!:cheers:

SE-Rious1
10-22-2007, 04:56 PM
no video ??
ahhhhhhhhhh:cry:

Incontt
10-22-2007, 07:33 PM
Clark i see you looking...did you get your trophy from Blaine---->JC? I met you at the Varsity but I doubt you would remember that. JC hooked me up on some lugnuts...tell him I APPRECIATE it...I went to tell him when I took your trophy but he changed stores.

Ill run Clark at SDR if he goes to the MCE day nov 18th

b0ki
10-22-2007, 08:18 PM
Sorry... but no VIDEO :no: i was about to post it but ****ing Reggi didnt record anything.... i think black people dont know how to use a cam. beside Tiger hahhahahaha

SOOOOo NOOO VIDEO !!!!!!

Halfwit
10-22-2007, 08:18 PM
AWW WTF.

FAHHQUE700
10-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Sorry... but no VIDEO :no: i was about to post it but ****ing Reggi didnt record anything.... i think black people dont know how to use a cam. beside Tiger hahhahahaha
SOOOOo NOOO VIDEO !!!!!!

What do you know about black people? Godamn son, why don't you buy a dog collar already!!?!?!? :lmfao:

Hunter02SS
10-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Clark i see you looking...did you get your trophy from Blaine---->JC? I met you at the Varsity but I doubt you would remember that. JC hooked me up on some lugnuts...tell him I APPRECIATE it...I went to tell him when I took your trophy but he changed stores.

Ill run Clark at SDR if he goes to the MCE day nov 18th

I'll run clark as well at SDR!!That way he can hand me my ass there also!:cheers:

b0ki
10-22-2007, 08:44 PM
What do you know about black people? Godamn son, why don't you buy a dog collar already!!?!?!? :lmfao:

I hope u know that was a joke to Reggi :_)

GTslOw
10-22-2007, 09:03 PM
I hope u know that was a joke to Reggi :_)how much did zo-sick pay you not to post it:lmfao::lmfao: just playin josh. how did the runs with shaun in the kb z06 turn out josh i was to far back to see what happened:goodjob:

Hunter02SS
10-22-2007, 09:36 PM
how much did zo-sick pay you not to post it:lmfao::lmfao: just playin josh. how did the runs with shaun in the kb z06 turn out josh i was to far back to see what happened:goodjob:

Shaun beat him also by a car or so i believe! :cheers:

FAHHQUE700
10-22-2007, 09:42 PM
I hope u know that was a joke to Reggi :_)

Boki = Boris?

Reggi = ?

Kinda confused? sorry....:thinking:

onebadgt
10-22-2007, 10:00 PM
how much did zo-sick pay you not to post it:lmfao::lmfao: just playin josh. how did the runs with shaun in the kb z06 turn out josh i was to far back to see what happened:goodjob:

cause your ****s slow lol jk, yall shoulda made it a 3 way run, that way you and josh could stop bitchin at each other,:blah: but on the other hand its pretty entertaining, are you workin 2marrow jon

GTslOw
10-22-2007, 10:09 PM
cause your ****s slow lol jk, yall shoulda made it a 3 way run, that way you and josh could stop bitchin at each other,:blah: but on the other hand its pretty entertaining, are you workin 2marrow jonhard to keep up with no bottle and no im not working tomorrow

onebadgt
10-22-2007, 10:12 PM
you can keep up with me with no bottle , n ill holla at ya 2marrow then

TIGERJC
10-22-2007, 10:16 PM

SOOOOo NOOO VIDEO !!!!!!
Should have called me BORIS :D

Kind surprised he didnt steal your camera

b0ki
10-23-2007, 12:53 AM
Should have called me BORIS :D

Kind surprised he didnt steal your camera

I know right ! Is kinda acting funny after him.....using it :) hhaa

jtownaccord
10-23-2007, 10:54 AM
What do you know about black people? Godamn son, why don't you buy a dog collar already!!?!?!? :lmfao::lmfao: that **** was funny. who sells dog collars, i can understand t-shirts?

crafty
10-23-2007, 01:18 PM
hummmmm.... :boobies: lol Since i don't have **** to keep up with anyone

FAHHQUE700
10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
hummmmm.... :boobies: lol Since i don't have **** to keep up with anyone

why not?

crafty
10-23-2007, 02:01 PM
why not?

It's not done yet...

Hunter02SS
10-23-2007, 02:17 PM
It's not done yet...

When is it going to be done????:cheers:

crafty
10-23-2007, 03:44 PM
When is it going to be done????:cheers:

F*ck I guess when i get this house and i get my $$$$ built back up...

FAHHQUE700
10-23-2007, 03:45 PM
When is it going to be done????:cheers:yeah, and what's holding you back?

b0ki
10-23-2007, 05:34 PM
yeah, and what's holding you back?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$ :lmfao:

shkettle
10-23-2007, 05:46 PM
i got z0sick pretty good i think. there was too much traffic out, but i had fun going around that curve... im suprised he stayed in it.

BadAzz96z28
10-23-2007, 05:52 PM
This thread was a waste of time reading. All the sh*t talking and in the end no fights and no video. Sucks.....

z0-sick
10-23-2007, 05:55 PM
i got z0sick pretty good i think. there was too much traffic out, but i had fun going around that curve... im suprised he stayed in it.

it was a fun run, i love the way the kb looks on your car :goodjob: :goodjob:

we will have to do it agian this time on a straight away lol-

and when i fill the bottle it was mostly air :(

FAHHQUE700
10-23-2007, 05:55 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$ :lmfao:

Someone told me his old camaro had a $15,000 Lamar Walden engine & a nasty nitrous system? And a built Viper with a ton of nitrous? And if he's building high-end turbo cars at Atlanta Peformance and Fabrication, getting stuff at cost & doing the work himself.... I wouldn't think money would be an issue?:thinking:

BadAzz96z28
10-23-2007, 06:10 PM
it was a fun run, i love the way the kb looks on your car :goodjob: :goodjob:

we will have to do it agian this time on a straight away lol-

and when i fill the bottle it was mostly air :(

You should go 3 deep with shaun and baker. that would make for a nice run!

Bballjamal
10-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Thanx for the 5pg tease. I'm going to go rob a bank now.....

GTslOw
10-23-2007, 06:29 PM
You should go 3 deep with shaun and baker. that would make for a nice run!im game i will be out saturday:goodjob:

GTslOw
10-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Someone told me his old camaro had a $15,000 Lamar Walden engine & a nasty nitrous system? And a built Viper with a ton of nitrous? And if he's building high-end turbo cars at Atlanta Peformance and Fabrication, getting stuff at cost & doing the work himself.... I wouldn't think money would be an issue?:thinking:dont worry this car really does exist and when its done it will be nasty:goodjob:

Hunter02SS
10-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Someone told me his old camaro had a $15,000 Lamar Walden engine & a nasty nitrous system? And a built Viper with a ton of nitrous? And if he's building high-end turbo cars at Atlanta Peformance and Fabrication, getting stuff at cost & doing the work himself.... I wouldn't think money would be an issue?:thinking:

Never seen the motor or viper? The mustang I have seen,almost everyday. Coming along slowly!:cheers:

onebadgt
10-23-2007, 07:01 PM
You should go 3 deep with shaun and baker. that would make for a nice run!

i 2nd that, hell if theres 4 lanes ill take it, if not ill follow and try to video if i can get a buddys tank cam to bring with me.

BadAzz96z28
10-23-2007, 07:06 PM
i 2nd that, hell if theres 4 lanes ill take it, if not ill follow and try to video if i can get a buddys tank cam to bring with me.

all we need is 2 lanes for you and me in Kims turd:yes: I should put some NAWWZZZZZZ on it first to make it s/c stang V/S sprayed WS6 :goodjob:

slowhawk01
10-23-2007, 07:08 PM
all we need is 2 lanes for you and me in Kims turd:yes: I should put some NAWWZZZZZZ on it first to make it s/c stang V/S sprayed WS6 :goodjob:

I got a kit for it if your interested:taun: . I have no use for it;)

onebadgt
10-23-2007, 07:11 PM

haha bring it, i know you know how to hook up a direct port lol. but my stang isnt s/c. but i was refering to runnin the bike with them. me and josh are supposed to run sometime soon

BadAzz96z28
10-23-2007, 07:11 PM

Yours requires $$$....I can put together a kit for nothing with parts laying around.

BadAzz96z28
10-23-2007, 07:15 PM
haha bring it, i know you know how to hook up a direct port lol. but my stang isnt s/c. but i was refering to runnin the bike with them. me and josh are supposed to run sometime soon

Sorry t/c not s/c......if it had a s/c it may not have broken 4xx rwhp :tongue1:

I will not run your bike. Im not gonna be the guy that was running a bike when something goes wrong and they have to be hosed off the road.

[ Edit- I will run your bike- Durhamntown Plantation has a drag strip and I will run you there on my Raptor! ]

onebadgt
10-23-2007, 07:20 PM
ya im not a big fan of racin the bike, but i know who my car can beat and who it cant, so i figure the race with josh would be more even on the bike, and slap some spray on that ta ill run ya:idb: but if my clutch goes out you and matt gotta fix it at the qt again lol. :goodjob:

o n if you find a strip that will let you run the raptor, i can bring a banshee. that @$@$@$@$ would be fun lol

FAHHQUE700
10-23-2007, 07:44 PM
dont worry this car really does exist and when its done it will be nasty:goodjob:

Don't worry? :thinking: I just want to see how it all fits together... I hear of people doing it, but never seen one. Since the dude up here with the RX7 swapped the motor for an Ls1, I've been intrigued with cars that the LSX doesn't come in...

I'm thinking of getting another '90 coupe and doing a LSX swap... and driving it every day... just figured if a 3200lb vette can get 24-26mpg a 2700lb coupe can get just as good, if not better?

Crafty? can I come check the car out or is it hush, hush?

BadAzz96z28
10-23-2007, 07:45 PM
ya im not a big fan of racin the bike, but i know who my car can beat and who it cant, so i figure the race with josh would be more even on the bike, and slap some spray on that ta ill run ya:idb: but if my clutch goes out you and matt gotta fix it at the qt again lol. :goodjob:

o n if you find a strip that will let you run the raptor, i can bring a banshee. that @$@$@$@$ would be fun lol

Calhoon and brainerd will let us run- what is done to the banshee?!

onebadgt
10-23-2007, 07:46 PM
theres a dude up here with a ls1 rx7

Hunter02SS
10-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Don't worry? :thinking: I just want to see how it all fits together... I hear of people doing it, but never seen one. Since the dude up here with the RX7 swapped the motor for an Ls1, I've been intrigued with cars that the LSX doesn't come in...

I'm thinking of getting another '90 coupe and doing a LSX swap... and driving it every day... just figured if a 3200lb vette can get 24-26mpg a 2700lb coupe can get just as good, if not better?

The swap for the lsx into a fox is real simple. They make a k-member for it,and kook's make's header's for it. It's almost a bolt in swap!

Hunter02SS
10-23-2007, 08:17 PM

Rumor has it your building a bigger motor with some special touche's!:yes:

FAHHQUE700
10-23-2007, 08:35 PM

Yup, it's an silver FD tuner wheels... he should have some nitrous buy the weekend. It's cammed, but you barely can tell...

BadAzz96z28
10-23-2007, 09:05 PM
Rumor has it your building a bigger motor with some special touche's!:yes:

You know how rumors fly around. It probablly has more to do with recently getting married, just bought a new house, lost interest in skreet racing due to drama and all the bullsh*t that is spread around from another shop and thier nuttswingers. That sh*t gets old quick. Thats why after I pay for my wedding I plan on getting a C6Z and keeping it simple for a nice reliable weekend cruiser.

onebadgt
10-23-2007, 10:00 PM
You know how rumors fly around. It probablly has more to do with recently getting married, just bought a new house, lost interest in skreet racing due to drama and all the bullsh*t that is spread around from another shop and thier nuttswingers. That sh*t gets old quick. Thats why after I pay for my wedding I plan on getting a C6Z and keeping it simple for a nice reliable weekend cruiser.

u call a h/c/n20/4turbo and a supercharger a reliable weekend cruiser lol.

crafty
10-23-2007, 10:02 PM

Honestly there isn't much to look at right now... Just a few parts and a 90 coupe shell with a 10 point in it..

but just to set the record straight.. I used to talk alot of ****.. I've changed alot and tons of people will vouch for that.. So out of respect, don't make comments about the past.. And i don't work at Atlanta Performance & Fabrication.. They are doing all the fab. work on the car. (cage,mini tubs, Headers, custom carb intake to match the heads, etc)...

But feel free to go by there and check it out... They have alot of cool **** there..

crafty
10-23-2007, 10:11 PM

yeah it was red... He totalled it though....

There is another on with a big single that will come street race but he's just over the Alabama line

FAHHQUE700
10-23-2007, 10:26 PM
yeah it was red... He totalled it though....

There is another on with a big single that will come street race but he's just over the Alabama line

He meant up where he lives... he lives close to Copper Hill, said he played basket ball there?

There is a Rx7 with a ls1 with a big single thats in Dallas, GA too... it's the guys that was trying to race 0camaro1 ast saturday in some junk yard fox body looked like they pulled it out of a swamp...

And you even told me personally you worked at Atl fab & perf? I honestly can't tell when you're bull****ting and just talking the norm.

Vteckidd
10-23-2007, 10:31 PM
lS1 Supra

best of both worlds

crafty
10-24-2007, 10:28 AM
He meant up where he lives... he lives close to Copper Hill, said he played basket ball there?

There is a Rx7 with a ls1 with a big single thats in Dallas, GA too... it's the guys that was trying to race 0camaro1 ast saturday in some junk yard fox body looked like they pulled it out of a swamp...

And you even told me personally you worked at Atl fab & perf? I honestly can't tell when you're bull****ting and just talking the norm.

I was helping out there for alittle while in exchange for some work.. but not a payroll deal... but not anymore...

FAHHQUE700
10-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh! I see, you talking about graphics and signs?

crafty
10-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Oh! I see, you talking about graphics and signs?

Well I did all that, but i did a bunch of office type ****. Setting up accounts etc. etc. I'd still be doing it but my business has blown up and i don't have much time to even stop by the shop anymore..

BadAzz96z28
10-24-2007, 08:37 PM
u call a h/c/n20/4turbo and a supercharger a reliable weekend cruiser lol.

dont forget to mention 700 cid small block :crazy:

onebadgt
10-24-2007, 08:53 PM
add a mk/veng sticker and youll have a beast:goodjob: . for real tho. hurry and get a car, its been to long