PDA

View Full Version : Misc LSU holy ****!

Deke
10-20-2007, 11:44 PM
So either Les has the biggest balls in the history of football, or he was absolutely oblivious to how much time was left. That was unreal.

BB6dohcvtec
10-20-2007, 11:53 PM
So either Les has the biggest balls in the history of football, or he was absolutely oblivious to how much time was left. That was unreal.

I think he just has the biggest balls and that is going to be their downfall eventually.

Deke
10-21-2007, 12:22 AM
I think he just has the biggest balls and that is going to be their downfall eventually.

I agree with this. However, tonight, I really think he was unaware of how much time was left. When the correspondent on the field talked to him right after the game, he seemed to think that he would have had plenty of time left in case they needed to call a timeout. He made some comment about 16 seconds left, when they snapped the ball with more like 5 or 6 left. I think he's going to be surprised after watching some footage of it all (although he probably won't admit it).

lokciv02
10-21-2007, 01:50 AM
WOW!!! What A Finish...

BanginJimmy
10-21-2007, 02:56 AM

I agree with this, same with the FL game, it just happened to work for him both times. It will catch up with him eventually though. Probably in a must win game too like the SECCG or the NC game.

EM1toEVO
10-21-2007, 05:52 AM
Amazing game. I still can't believe it.

HyPer50
10-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Tuberville should of challenged the spot, that dude was short and it was insanely obvious. We had 2 time outs left, and only 14 more seconds to challenge, yet he didn't... Oh well, we had the game and gave it away.

IronMonkey
10-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Came out strong first half then pissed it away.

soul
10-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Tuberville should of challenged the spot, that dude was short and it was insanely obvious. We had 2 time outs left, and only 14 more seconds to challenge, yet he didn't... Oh well, we had the game and gave it away.
cant throw the challenege under 2 can you, has to be called by booth i thought?

HyPer50
10-21-2007, 11:26 AM
cant throw the challenege under 2 can you, has to be called by booth i thought?

It was 2:14 when the play ended. He had another 14 secs to challenge, but he didn't, let them run down the clock, and in turn score the last second win. I mean chances are they would of been able to make a 4th and 1 anyways, but atleast it would of been a better chance than just flat out giving them a 1st down.