PDA

View Full Version : Last minute invite...AKA Tonight (saturday)

EvasiveEF9
10-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Tonight I'm going up to the Hooters of Kennesaw to watch the Auburn/LSU game.

As of right now, I'm going alone, so I welcome anyone to join me up there...the guy I usually watch it with is IN Lousiana to watch the game, and BTLFED took the girl I NORMALLY watch games with.

Anyways, yeah, I'll be at Hooter's of Kennesaw for the Auburn/LSU game. Not sure, yet, what's going on afterwards. Anyone's welcome to join... 404.452.2215

Konstantin
10-20-2007, 11:59 PM
You should have come out to the haunted house...

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 03:08 PM
No no. YOU should have come to Hooters. I offered anyone that came that I would cover their tab. I, myself, drank 3 pitchers and a shot, and went home with two hooters girls, and blew...about 150$.

...you should have come.

BTLFED
10-21-2007, 03:14 PM
As of right now, I'm going alone, so I welcome anyone to join me up there...the guy I usually watch it with is IN Lousiana to watch the game, and BTLFED took the girl I NORMALLY watch games with cuz he gets jealous thinking that I may, or might have slept with her... :lmfao:
...and if it gets me banned for saying so, I can't say I care. I've known her a while...so in the end, he'd lose her, and me, and...well, her and I would STILL go watch games together.

Funny how people don't think a guy and girl can be friends without sleeping with each other...

What in the **** are you talking about Ben? I never said ANY of that. You better check your ****.

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 03:15 PM
What in the **** are you talking about Ben? I never said ANY of that. You better check your ****.
I love you.

**edited

BTLFED
10-21-2007, 03:17 PM
No, **** that. Where in the **** did you make all that up from?

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 03:21 PM
No, **** that. Where in the **** did you make all that up from?
I don't know...I guess in my state of mind last night, I took tidbits of what I'd heard and started thinking, and it lead me to the wrong conclusions.

BTLFED
10-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Tidbits of what you heard? That's bull****. I guess next time I am in a foul mood I should just start making up **** about you and posting it on here? :rolleyes:

If I had a ****ing problem with you I would just ****ing call or text you. I don't put personal business on IA.

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Tidbits of what you heard? That's bull****. I guess next time I am in a foul mood I should just start making up **** about you and posting it on here? :rolleyes:

If I had a ****ing problem with you I would just ****ing call or text you. I don't put personal business on IA.
Look, I apologize for the callout. The post was NOT meant to be that way, originally. I just started typing the invite, and **** came to mind and to the fingers, and then I just hit post and walked out the door. Would have edited it sooner, but I haven't really been "active" since I left the computer last night.

All I can do is apologize to you, and to everyone else who read my misinterpretations. It was bad judgement on my part. You KNOW I'm not one to call people out online... And I'm pretty sure if there was a REAL problem, you or I would have gone ot the other seeing as we're both mature adults. Pretty sure it could be handled offline. As stated. It was against my better judgement, last night, but there's nothing I can change, now.