PDA

View Full Version : My First Time

JDMJAYDC2
10-20-2007, 03:34 PM
:yes: oh yeah!!! dont know if this has been done before. But i know we have alot of new members so thought it would be a good idea. I got the idea from that iphone commercial so post up and set the scene on how you first got down. Im gonna type mine up now and copy and paste.

Halfwit
10-20-2007, 03:37 PM
ill give u a hint. it was the same night i first bought roofies.

Bballjamal
10-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Been into oldschool hotrods and muscle cars all my life by way of my mom working for AC-Delco/GM and getting free tickets to commerce every now and then. But for sport compacts we had a teacher at my middle school in Denver (moved there for 2yrs) who had a modified Supra and when we were on the busses getting ready to go home he'd always rip past us. Did research, found out things, saw IA around 01 or 02 I think but wasn't back in atlanta until 04-05ish to really be a member.

imbosile
10-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Been into oldschool hotrods and muscle cars all my life by way of my mom working for AC-Delco/GM and getting free tickets to commerce every now and then. But for sport compacts we had a teacher at my middle school in Denver (moved there for 2yrs) who had a modified Supra and when we were on the busses getting ready to go home he'd always rip past us. Did research, found out things, saw IA around 01 or 02 I think but wasn't back in atlanta until 04-05ish to really be a member.

i don't think that is what he means haha

Julio
10-20-2007, 05:49 PM

Left field huh? lol

B16a2 Civic
10-20-2007, 05:54 PM
That n1gga jamal in the wrong thread

Kevykev
10-20-2007, 05:57 PM
first time what?

JDMJAYDC2
10-20-2007, 05:58 PM

your input FTL :no:

at first i was like damn you hit your teacher woot! but then i kept reading like wtf

reps halfwit if i can lol

0p7!mu5
10-20-2007, 10:26 PM
sex i assume... well i lost my **** in a damn bathroom stall afterschool about 30 mins before i had to get into uniform for a game ( i was in marching band).. yeah sex + a 10 min marching show playing clarinet dont work.. damn colombians...doesnt help that a teacher walked in a good ten mins into it.

secondgencamaro
10-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Watching Star Wars.

May the force be with you.

S II K
10-21-2007, 12:34 AM
my first time was in a neighborhood park. i snuck out with my dads truck (i was 14yrs old) and picked up my girlfriend at the time and we got it on lol...oh the memories

Stormhammer
10-21-2007, 12:48 AM
19, Illinois, dorm room ( hers, girls only ) - roommate was gone, we got it on, woman had an iron hymen, finally broke it, got it on, roommate walked in, we paused, she paused, went oh, and walked back out, we finished, RA had a talk with us afterwards about being a bit more discreet and quieter :lmao:

ksniperfox
10-21-2007, 01:28 AM
wathing good mornin vietnam right after i turned 17 when her parents weere downstairs wathing tv..

Papa_Smurf
10-21-2007, 02:06 AM
girlfriends basement, on the floor. about 5 minutes into it...

Girlfriend: "alan....alan......ALAN!!!!, my head keeps hitting the couch!"

Me: "uh huh...."

lol, nothing like the first time....

JDMJAYDC2
10-21-2007, 09:20 AM
i see everybody is making it short so i scraped the detailed one cause mine sucks

me 19 in high school in ROTC class spotted this girl never thought much of her but she kept on flirting with me so later that week i went to a local teen club and saw her there again. I was too busy dancing with other females to get a dance with her. So the end of the night arrives and shes like can you give me a ride. im like sure ok. We get to talking and she tells me all about how shes like me for a long time and crap so i pull over to this old building and we go behind it and i turn the lights off. She says i didnt get to dance with you i wanna give you a lap dance. Me being the dummy i am says ok why not so i crank up the subs and let my seat back 88 honda accord sedan FTW! She grinding on me and next thing i know im hard as a brick. For some dumb reason i pull or she pulled my sweat pants off and wham im in her. 10 min later im done. Stupid part i went raw dizzle and didnt pull out yeah i know dumb right! It gets worse lol I get back to school the next day and shes telling ppl im her bf. I find out later on that day that shes also a super freak lol and everybody has hit it. So i tell her i dont wanna talk to her anymore she hits me with the female bait and switch! Tells me she preg. Me still being dumb is like damn for real mind you its only been 24 hrs. We skip last period the next day and go to the clinic to get a test She is ****ing Friends with the ppl at the Clinic. they come out laughing and **** and the lady is like calm down man shes not preg. she gives her a bag of condoms and we get in my car. I stop by my house to pick up my friend and we go inside. So instead of doing the smart thing and leaving her alone what do i do?? Get in the house and bang her again lol Went on for a couple of months then i just got tired of her asking to be with me. I was like i cant be the bf of the school freak. Yeah worst story on ia i know lol. Almost catching feelings from the school freak FTL

Bballjamal
10-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Jermaine your a ****ing horny bastard..... I should've known considering your names a garuantee to see in RLD

Lol @ me tho for not thinking the "scene" was hoes..I'm sure I just read it too fast

Kevykev
10-21-2007, 10:11 AM
I keep thinking of a 17 year old high school girl narrating this thread.

Contribution = Not possible now!. :(

JDMJAYDC2
10-21-2007, 10:38 AM
jamal your a ass i bet you did a search on your sn just to see what ppl say about you lol i really thought you banged your h.s. teacher i was about to drive to newnan to get the dirty details lol

Grimm Reeper
10-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Hmmm 17, when my parents just moved out of our old house to their new one, I still had the keys to the old house. Well ya know one thing lead to another. :goodjob:

JDMJAYDC2
10-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Hmmm 17, when my parents just moved out of our old house to their new one, I still had the keys to the old house. Well ya know one thing lead to another. :goodjob:

no details FTL:umno:

Mr. Clean
10-21-2007, 10:43 AM
in my room at my parents house which was a bonus room, they were downstairs watching tv, i was 16 or 17... nothing special really... best 2 minutes of my juvenile life haha

Grimm Reeper
10-21-2007, 10:43 AM
no details FTL:umno:

Fawk you J :lmfao: No details needed, use your fawk'n imagination :lmao: you already know the one thing I don't do.

JDMJAYDC2
10-21-2007, 10:58 AM
ok that sounded a bit gay but ok.... keep posting ppl stop reading and post

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
JDMJAYDC2, clean_dodge, Brut, Scrilla, BlkMKII

Julio
10-21-2007, 11:01 AM
1st time, I was 14 back in 1993... Her name was Amy, White chic, her Moms bed... I couldnt even find the hole... I was so ****ing desperate to bang that chic.. Once I found the hole, I busted a nut in about 3 minutes..Stop for a couple of minute to enjoy the momment.. got right back on it... like 3 or 4 more nuts I was finally dried up... until the next 2 or 3 hours...
Balls to the wall too.. no condoms... damn, hahahah good times.

Brut
10-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Ok I don't mind sharing my story. It was April 22 ,2007 not that long ago i had just turned 18. I left the middle on school to leave to go to California. I spent 320$ for a round trip ticket to stay in cali for a week and paid my friend ANdy 200$ to stay at his crib while I was there. I went to go see my girlfriend (yes my girlfriend lives in cali and I will be moving in Jan to live there too) I left ATL on April 20 at like 6 am and got to Cali at 11 am. ANYWAYS on the 22nd it was like 10pm he says you want some food I say yeah he goes and gets me 4 double cheeseburgers cause I was broke and couldn't afford food. I ate them all and then I pass out on the bed and he wakes me up at midnight. He goes and asks me do you want to go to your girlfriends house? I said yeah I do so I call to try to wake her up but she doesn't wake up. So we go to her house and try to throw **** at her window to wake her up but that doesn't work. So my friend I'm not going to **** block you he goes and falls asleep in his car (oh and he said I have till 2am). I am all alone at 12 at night in a state I don't know **** about and trying to wake my girlfriend up. SO I get the great idea I'm going to ****ing climb on her roof. There 7 people that live in her house thats counting her too. SO I climb this tree thats somewhat close to her widnow I jump off of the tree branch im on onto the part of the roof thats right above her grandparents room. I tried walking up the roof to her bedroom window but her shingles are made of ****ing wood so every god damn step I made was loud as ****. So I used my ninja skills and walked really really slow and when I got to her window I took my debit cards, business cards, kroger plus card all out to rip her screen off of her window. I get it off and start to open her window I take my shoes off before I go in (shes asian and I gota do that asian take shoes off before you enter thing.)(I am asian too so w.e) I jump onto a pile of blankets that are on the floor all folded up and then she starts to wake up and she gets all scared cause she didn't expect to see me there and all. I **** next to her on the bed and we start to make out and then strat taking off her clothes I give her oral etc... I said how far do you want to go my gf was a virgin and so was I. I was already all hard and all and she said I don't know and I said do you want to just play around or do you want to go all the way. She bit her lip and nodded to all the way. She tells me to put a condom on and all well I didn't casuse I didn't have any, she said what do I do when i bleed? I said uhhh do you have a towel? She said no so we get a bunch of tissues and layit udner her (LOLOLOLOL) well I stick it in and I pop that cherry tissues didn't help because they had moved out of the way while changing positions. I could tell it didn't feel that good to her lol cause of some of the faces she made (she had a night light on) and then she told me not to stick all of my **** in cause she can't take it all she said I am to long. ( i felt good) after we were done we layed there and all and then she said she wanted to marry me. Yeah I know a lot of guys would be like uhh I gotta go but my gf and I are going to be getting married. Lame or w/e you wanna say but I love her and all. I put my clothes we kiss again and I get hard again and then we get to **** for like 5 mins and she said Andy is waiting outside for you. you need to go. I said yeah your right I think it was like 2:32am I was 32 mins over I climb outside jump off the roof and landed and fell and hit the ****ing tree with my shoulder but I didn't care ran to andys car woke him up and we left.

Frög
10-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Ok I don't mind sharing my story. It was April 22 ,2007 not that long ago i had just turned 18. I left the middle on school to leave to go to California. I spent 320$ for a round trip ticket to stay in cali for a week and paid my friend ANdy 200$ to stay at his crib while I was there. I went to go see my girlfriend (yes my girlfriend lives in cali and I will be moving in Jan to live there too) I left ATL on April 20 at like 6 am and got to Cali at 11 am. ANYWAYS on the 22nd it was like 10pm he says you want some food I say yeah he goes and gets me 4 double cheeseburgers cause I was broke and couldn't afford food. I ate them all and then I pass out on the bed and he wakes me up at midnight. He goes and asks me do you want to go to your girlfriends house? I said yeah I do so I call to try to wake her up but she doesn't wake up. So we go to her house and try to throw **** at her window to wake her up but that doesn't work. So my friend I'm not going to **** block you he goes and falls asleep in his car (oh and he said I have till 2am). I am all alone at 12 at night in a state I don't know **** about and trying to wake my girlfriend up. SO I get the great idea I'm going to ****ing climb on her roof. There 7 people that live in her house thats counting her too. SO I climb this tree thats somewhat close to her widnow I jump off of the tree branch im on onto the part of the roof thats right above her grandparents room. I tried walking up the roof to her bedroom window but her shingles are made of ****ing wood so every god damn step I made was loud as ****. So I used my ninja skills and walked really really slow and when I got to her window I took my debit cards, business cards, kroger plus card all out to rip her screen off of her window. I get it off and start to open her window I take my shoes off before I go in (shes asian and I gota do that asian take shoes off before you enter thing.)(I am asian too so w.e) I jump onto a pile of blankets that are on the floor all folded up and then she starts to wake up and she gets all scared cause she didn't expect to see me there and all. I **** next to her on the bed and we start to make out and then strat taking off her clothes I give her oral etc... I said how far do you want to go my gf was a virgin and so was I. I was already all hard and all and she said I don't know and I said do you want to just play around or do you want to go all the way. She bit her lip and nodded to all the way. She tells me to put a condom on and all well I didn't casuse I didn't have any, she said what do I do when i bleed? I said uhhh do you have a towel? She said no so we get a bunch of tissues and layit udner her (LOLOLOLOL) well I stick it in and I pop that cherry tissues didn't help because they had moved out of the way while changing positions. I could tell it didn't feel that good to her lol cause of some of the faces she made (she had a night light on) and then she told me not to stick all of my **** in cause she can't take it all she said I am to long. ( i felt good) after we were done we layed there and all and then she said she wanted to marry me. Yeah I know a lot of guys would be like uhh I gotta go but my gf and I are going to be getting married. Lame or w/e you wanna say but I love her and all. I put my clothes we kiss again and I get hard again and then we get to **** for like 5 mins and she said Andy is waiting outside for you. you need to go. I said yeah your right I think it was like 2:32am I was 32 mins over I climb outside jump off the roof and landed and fell and hit the ****ing tree with my shoulder but I didn't care ran to andys car woke him up and we left.

wtf cliff notes!!!

dude, too much detail..

Brut
10-21-2007, 11:21 AM
wtf cliff notes!!!

dude, too much detail..

basically went to cali. went to gfs house at midnight. climbed roof and ****ed

Grimm Reeper
10-21-2007, 11:24 AM

Damn :eek:

B16a2 Civic
10-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Alright, ill give you guys a real fu ckin story, all yall was too old lol

Anyway, there's 2 half's of me losing it
First one, I just moved down to ga when I was 12 from ny, oddly enough I got inna fight my first week, messed up this dude real bad ( black eye, cut lip, a big black not on his face and one swollen eye...guy was white). And this middle school was predomintly white, so when I get back( 5 days suspension even tho the white guy started it), all the mixed kids and black kids are cool with me and friends now( I'm black and korean) so anyway, one day I'm sittin on the bus on my way home ( I usually sit by myself in the back, liked having my own space) when one of my new friends said this cute girl wanna sit next to me, so I'm like cool, tell her come back. So she comes back, intoduces herself and she says she knows me already, so I'm like cool, keep it calm, so she ask I gotta girl, and I'm like nah just got here, aint had time, so she says she wanna talk to me and maybe she can be my girl, so I'm like cool, then she puts her jacket over our laps and lets me finger her....I'm like whoa, this girl has the rep of being hard to talk to
Next story comming soon

B16a2 Civic
10-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Okay, so that middle school thing went on for a while, the most I got was oral, she was scared to go all the way

Fast foward to high school1, I'm 14, about half way thru my freshman year, I did pretty good in networking, got to know a lot of freshman, and sophmore, handfull of juniors and some seniors
So anyway I'm back on the bus goin home( I needa start ridin the bus again lol) with my close homie and we clowning on this nerd ass n1gga with thick glasses playin one of them non portable, 1st gen gameboys ( at this time, the new style gameboys came out) and we clownin him hard, imma just a paint this picture, the guy is sitting behind us and I'm turned around clowning him, and this one cute girl that's a senior who lives in my neighborhood is sitting on thr other side, like right across from us, so I'm clowning him and this nerd is taking it and everyone laughin, then my homeboy starts hittin me and I'm like yeah, I'm fu ckin this n1gga up, but he keeps hittin me, so I turn to him and him and like yeah whas up, he point to the girl sittin across from us, I'm like yeah...and I look at her and she look mad, so I ask him " ok whas up" and he was like she aint got no panties on, I'm like how you know, and he say cause she was tryna flash, I'm like u sure for me and not you, and he like "yeah cause she nodding her head at you while she did it and I saw and she seen I looked" so I'm like sh1t, so I tell this nerd n1gga imma f.uck him up worse later for makin me miss out, so I get off at her bus stop and start talkin to her and ask her about, she said I missed out, so we get to her house, and I'm like we'll ill holla at ya then and ill pay attention next time, and she says " u can make it up to me now"
So I go in and by then she sittin on the counter and says " this is what u was suppose to see", so we go back to her room and she says down and takes off her shirt and sh1t and spreads her legs I was nervous tryna put it in, but I did my buisness, no more details, but ill say this, she taught me a lot that day and for many days to come lol

B16a2 Civic
10-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Since then, it takes me longer to get it =(
The older you get, the more these females play hard to get

JDMJAYDC2
10-21-2007, 12:41 PM
reps b16A2 for banging a senior good read though

B16a2 Civic
10-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah, she was actually a quiet person thru high school from what I found out later, guess she came out her shell that year lol, I used to see her around the neighborhood, reps back for a damn good thread
The first time for everyone is always unexpected

JDMJAYDC2
10-21-2007, 02:40 PM
hell yeah you can say that again i wanna hear some girls stories but i dont see any coming in

imbosile
10-21-2007, 03:03 PM
lol good thread

Frög
10-21-2007, 10:15 PM
nothing too special about mine, first gf, i just turned 16.. one day im at her house, and her parents and sister were home.. she lived in a 4 million dollar house in riverside, so we could be loud, the house was so big, the parents were so far, they didnt hear us.. anyway, she is showing me the songs on the CD, and plays <<50 Cent - Baby If You Get On Your Knees>> and ask me if i knew what he was talking about, i say yes and next thing you know, she is unzipping my paints, blew me and then :idb:..

i was so nervous! thinking bout it i was such a noob.. lirl

Echonova
10-21-2007, 10:27 PM
I was 17, we were both virgins, her parents were out of town, we were at her house. I already lived on my own, but she was down with it this particular night. She had a water bed, after some fooling around we ripped the sheets off, got the baby oil and went to town. Since it was my first time, the baby oil on a water bed was probably not a good idea. Advanced moves from a beginner FTL. I had no idea what I was doing, and making sh*t twice a hard to hold on to didn't help. Was fun though, good times.

Frög
10-21-2007, 11:11 PM
I was 17, we were both virgins, her parents were out of town, we were at her house. I already lived on my own, but she was down with it this particular night. She had a water bed, after some fooling around we ripped the sheets off, got the baby oil and went to town. Since it was my first time, the baby oil on a water bed was probably not a good idea. Advanced moves from a beginner FTL. I had no idea what I was doing, and making sh*t twice a hard to hold on to didn't help. Was fun though, good times.

lol! yup good times.. ive had sex once on a water bed, its tricky, but once you got it down, its awesome! you lived on your own at 17? dayum!!

Blitanicle99
10-22-2007, 12:26 AM
I was 17, a Junior. My gf was a senior and was 18 went to a prom like event (but fall) I wanna say homecoming. I had my moms Caddy, she said take me someone privite. I got out to have a cig, (cant smoke in the parents car) she says get your ass back in here and **** me. I immediately drop the cig and boom didnt last 15 min but I didnt care. That fine latin ass was all worth it. And yes this hick as you call me does do the latin girl thing haha

Slow Motion
10-22-2007, 03:45 AM
I can't wait til my first time, I am thinking about selling my virginity to sombody like the kid who put his on ebay. Damn I can see myself being scared when it comes down to it.

My girl said she is going to rape me soon though...lol.

TheProfiteer
10-22-2007, 04:35 AM
1st time, I was 14 back in 1993... Her name was Amy, White chic, her Moms bed... I couldnt even find the hole... I was so ****ing desperate to bang that chic.. Once I found the hole, I busted a nut in about 3 minutes..Stop for a couple of minute to enjoy the momment.. got right back on it... like 3 or 4 more nuts I was finally dried up... until the next 2 or 3 hours...
Balls to the wall too.. no condoms... damn, hahahah good times.

hahaha IA owner is crazy

Z32redondo
10-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Okay, so that middle school thing went on for a while, the most I got was oral, she was scared to go all the way

Fast foward to high school1, I'm 14, about half way thru my freshman year, I did pretty good in networking, got to know a lot of freshman, and sophmore, handfull of juniors and some seniors
So anyway I'm back on the bus goin home( I needa start ridin the bus again lol) with my close homie and we clowning on this nerd ass n1gga with thick glasses playin one of them non portable, 1st gen gameboys ( at this time, the new style gameboys came out) and we clownin him hard, imma just a paint this picture, the guy is sitting behind us and I'm turned around clowning him, and this one cute girl that's a senior who lives in my neighborhood is sitting on thr other side, like right across from us, so I'm clowning him and this nerd is taking it and everyone laughin, then my homeboy starts hittin me and I'm like yeah, I'm fu ckin this n1gga up, but he keeps hittin me, so I turn to him and him and like yeah whas up, he point to the girl sittin across from us, I'm like yeah...and I look at her and she look mad, so I ask him " ok whas up" and he was like she aint got no panties on, I'm like how you know, and he say cause she was tryna flash, I'm like u sure for me and not you, and he like "yeah cause she nodding her head at you while she did it and I saw and she seen I looked" so I'm like sh1t, so I tell this nerd n1gga imma f.uck him up worse later for makin me miss out, so I get off at her bus stop and start talkin to her and ask her about, she said I missed out, so we get to her house, and I'm like we'll ill holla at ya then and ill pay attention next time, and she says " u can make it up to me now"
So I go in and by then she sittin on the counter and says " this is what u was suppose to see", so we go back to her room and she says down and takes off her shirt and sh1t and spreads her legs I was nervous tryna put it in, but I did my buisness, no more details, but ill say this, she taught me a lot that day and for many days to come lol

Since we both live in Columbus name the schools and **** it addds a little more intrest to the story.

I was 15 and at my gfs house in the woods we did it in her bed with her parents sleeping in the room right next to us.

-S Double C-
10-26-2007, 02:09 PM
i lost my **** on a pontoon boat in the middle of Chattahoochee river. When i was 15.

Z32redondo
10-26-2007, 02:35 PM
i lost my **** on a pontoon boat in the middle of Chattahoochee river. When i was 15.

lol nice 240 BTW saw you at tacostation

Cato ED-6
10-26-2007, 04:15 PM
I was 16, at her place for the weekend. Parents were down in Florida for some trip. Was taking a shower, and she decided to join me. Nervious is an understatement. Best 10 minutes of my life.:)

Decided to return the favor later that night. Ate her out like I wouldn't ever get another girl.:lickpuss:

-S Double C-
10-26-2007, 04:21 PM
lol nice 240 BTW saw you at tacostation

eh...shes looking pretty rough! But it's a work in progress...in the near future she'll be one of the cleanest around. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
10-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Since we both live in Columbus name the schools and **** it addds a little more intrest to the story.

I was 15 and at my gfs house in the woods we did it in her bed with her parents sleeping in the room right next to us.
Arnold middle school and spencer high schol

JDM onlyy
10-26-2007, 05:35 PM
14, in my room. watching space cowboys...LOL. I remember it so well, that day we went to the temple and my girl got into a fight too. Lol memories....

Z32redondo
10-26-2007, 08:40 PM
eh...shes looking pretty rough! But it's a work in progress...in the near future she'll be one of the cleanest around. :goodjob:

Ya maybe when I decide to quit getting so expensive speeding tickets I can do something to the Z lol. Then again holding a job and having wrestling everyday after school dosent really bring in too much money.

-S Double C-
10-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Ya maybe when I decide to quit getting so expensive speeding tickets I can do something to the Z lol. Then again holding a job and having wrestling everyday after school dosent really bring in too much money.

lol...thats funny you dont know the meaning of expensive tickets! haha i have over 4500 in tickets im paying off. Ive only paid 1800 on it so far. Just think later on after it's done with that 4500 or more could of went in the car. :(

Z32redondo
10-27-2007, 09:04 AM
lol...thats funny you dont know the meaning of expensive tickets! haha i have over 4500 in tickets im paying off. Ive only paid 1800 on it so far. Just think later on after it's done with that 4500 or more could of went in the car. :(

**** thats a fortune to me but when you only work part time just on the weekend because I have practice on the weekedays it dosent bring in too much cheese. I might just sell it I got an offer for a 94 325is last night that I might take up. I like audio systems more than I like going fast and the z has had like 5 systems ive put in and taken out. It just dosent have the room for that loud ass sit that I want. Plus I need to slow it down a bit I doubled the limit twice in my previous tickets and should have goten my liscense taken away numerous times. I am quiet fortunate.

UpSideDownDesi
10-27-2007, 11:06 AM
i was 17 and she was 17....We always played around before, but never went all the way. One sat nite we were goin to a party....she was giving me road head on there way there....one of the best heads ever. We get there...dance for a bit/couple of drinks....sit down on the couch there...she jump on top of me and we start making out and it was heating up. I stop and standup coz we almost had a crowd around us lol. Back on the dance floor...i leave to use the rest room and when i come back she was talking to some guy...keepin her distance and i could see that she was trying to avoid him. I walk up and he leaves....he walks by again and calls her something....she turns around and SLAPS him hard enough that people around us could heard it over the music. He paused for a second then moved forward toward her....i pull her pack and shove the guy back...he falls then gets up...by that time my friends were already holding me back and bouncers took him away. After few mins my friends tell me to dip coz the snitched that we are only 17 and drinking. Me and her dip....road head again. She says lets go somewhere no one can see us. I drive few blocks to look for a dark spot at 4am in the morning....finally found it....Elementary school parking lot (i know i am gonna go to hell for this). We jump in the back...it was cold so we warmed each other up ;). 1 thing lead to another and pop i popped something :D. We decided to clean up....walk into a Steak & Shake and guess who do we see? About 5 cops piggin out. 1 follwed me to the restroom....that was the longest i ever took to pee.

autumnk5
10-30-2007, 04:31 PM
here's a girl story:

this guy and i used to be friends with benefits. we fooled around but never went all the way. well he went off to auburn university. my boyfriend and i just broke up. well i'm bored in class so my friend gets me out of class and i'm in an empty classroom on the computer. i decide to call the guy because i didn't know of anyone else that's not in school. well we talk and he's like come over today and let's catch up on old times. so i go over. his little brother (my ex boyfriend) was at wrestling practice. his parents were at work. so we had the place to ourselves. we were on the couch just talking about things. i was telling him about my ex because they went to high school together. then we went to his room. and we at first were fooling around. then it just happened. then i went to redondo's house and told him alll about it. lol. he asked the questions not me. i still talk to the boy but not really like that anymore. this happened the monday before thanksgiving break last year. that tuesday was the last time i had sex.......

B16a2 Civic
10-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Who are you autumnk5....since you in colamebus

Z32redondo
10-30-2007, 08:25 PM
here's a girl story:

this guy and i used to be friends with benefits. we fooled around but never went all the way. well he went off to auburn university. my boyfriend and i just broke up. well i'm bored in class so my friend gets me out of class and i'm in an empty classroom on the computer. i decide to call the guy because i didn't know of anyone else that's not in school. well we talk and he's like come over today and let's catch up on old times. so i go over. his little brother (my ex boyfriend) was at wrestling practice. his parents were at work. so we had the place to ourselves. we were on the couch just talking about things. i was telling him about my ex because they went to high school together. then we went to his room. and we at first were fooling around. then it just happened. then i went to redondo's house and told him alll about it. lol. he asked the questions not me. i still talk to the boy but not really like that anymore. this happened the monday before thanksgiving break last year. that tuesday was the last time i had sex.......

Cause im the **** :bannana:

autumnk5
11-04-2007, 01:03 PM
wow chris. i'm autumn. uhhhh who are you? i hang out with chris every now and then. i go to britt alot.

japan4racing
11-04-2007, 08:20 PM
too many novels in here...i was 15 she was 15...my parents were at work. beat that **** up for a whole 3 minutes!!! lolololol....its all good though..my first peice was a asian chick so i scratched 2 goals off the list in one hit!..damn..that was almost 10 years ago

Echonova
11-04-2007, 09:27 PM
lol! yup good times.. ive had sex once on a water bed, its tricky, but once you got it down, its awesome! you lived on your own at 17? dayum!!
Yes sir. Despite my parent’s wealth, I've worked full time since 15 (at my dad's business). @ 17 I moved out and never came back. Not that my parents and I don't get along, I love my family. But nothing in my life has been given to me, I wanted out of my folk’s house... I made it happen. Art Institute of Atlanta had some parties no one will forget at my place...

fucksohc
11-04-2007, 11:15 PM
my first time was on halloween in a new house that was bn sold... good times :goodjob: