PDA

View Full Version : Misc UK sluts took down my fav site. Bastards

TheProfiteer
10-20-2007, 03:32 AM
tv-links.co.uk, a great site, providing links to various video content, was taken down. Sad because it did not actualy host any of the content, it just linked you to. News link to follow.
The Owner was also arrested.

There are many such sites around, that are still up, but tv-links was the cleanest, adfree, and most presentable site around, and offered more links to content than the other available sites.

such as shame how far these multi-billion dollar corporations will go just to save a few pennies.

The internet was supposed to be a medium free from censorship and broadcast domminance, in the end this network we know as the internet will simply turn into another massive cable network, supplying only with channels that it wants you watch.

KPowerEP3
10-20-2007, 03:57 AM
tv-links.co.uk, a great site, providing links to various video content, was taken down. Sad because it did not actualy host any of the content, it just linked you to. News link to follow.
The Owner was also arrested.

There are many such sites around, that are still up, but tv-links was the cleanest, adfree, and most presentable site around, and offered more links to content than the other available sites.

such as shame how far these multi-billion dollar corporations will go just to save a few pennies.

The internet was supposed to be a medium free from censorship and broadcast domminance, in the end this network we know as the internet will simply turn into another massive cable network, supplying only with channels that it wants you watch.

yessir. I was pretty pissed. There's another one that's pretty similar, but I can remember it. Got any links?

Clegger
10-20-2007, 04:02 AM
I am so ****ing bummed... This site was so great. It didn't break any laws because it just linked the site that was doing illegal ****

Clegger
10-20-2007, 04:04 AM
IM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!

I knew this would happen. This site was too good to be true

Clegger
10-20-2007, 04:04 AM
They'll be back... I hope :((((((((((((