PDA

View Full Version : Pics from a car show

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 03:15 PM
This was a great car show I went to. Place called Flashbacks in Cumming, GA.
Had only Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, and other few cars, and a NOBLE. and a NSX. Sweet :goodjob:

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 03:16 PM
more

JustinSane110™
07-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Very cool, I'm an absolute exotic car nut haha. Me and my dad took a road trip one year to Springfield, MO to see a McLaren F1 at Motorcars Intl. Place was crazy. :goodjob:

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 04:02 PM
ohhh man thats the one car I have never seen in person but I wil one day

JustinSane110™
07-23-2005, 04:04 PM
By far the most amazing thing I've ever seen in person. Thats the only car I've ever checked myself in the mirror before looking at haha. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
07-23-2005, 04:05 PM
HOLY SHIT! THAT LAMBO HAS LAMBO DOORS!!!!!!! THATS HOT

PhAtBoYMr2
07-23-2005, 04:06 PM
^^ rofl

Vteckidd
07-23-2005, 04:06 PM
ohhh man thats the one car I have never seen in person but I wil one day
I worked security when i was in arizona for Barrett Jackson Car Auction. this one guy came into the auction driving a Mclaren F1. He came back the next day ina F-50 Ferrari :eek:

JustinSane110™
07-23-2005, 04:08 PM
I worked security when i was in arizona for Barrett Jackson Car Auction. this one guy came into the auction driving a Mclaren F1. He came back the next day ina F-50 Ferrari :eek:
Damn man, I love watching the Barrett Jackson on TV. How'd you land that job??

Vteckidd
07-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Damn man, I love watching the Barrett Jackson on TV. How'd you land that job??
i worked for DPS , and i got a job with a company called PROEM aka Professional Event Managment

www.PROEM.org

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 04:15 PM
the F50is fucking sweet, they have an F40 at the ferrari dealership in Alpharetta, I dunno f its still out front but it was there yesterday.

Vteckidd
07-23-2005, 04:16 PM
there more to that story, but i gotta jet, PM me and ill tell you the whoel thing, its crazy.

THe guy that started that PROEM company was a genious. he is a self made millionaire, i thought about copying it out here, look on his site. here is a SAMPLE of some of the clients i worked with

A & M LOGISTICS, INC.
ABC SPORTS
ACURA MOTOR DIVISION
AIRBORNE EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE
ALICE COOPER'STOWN–PHOENIX, AZ
ALLTEL
AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (AAA)
AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
AMERICAN RED CROSS
ANHEIUSER-BUSCH COMPANY
ANTHEM RESTAURANTS
ARIZONA CARDNIALS
ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS
ARIZONA DUI TASK FORCE
ARIZONA HEALTH EXPO
ARIZONA STATE FAIR
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL
ATLASTA CATERING
BARRETT-JACKSON AUCTION
BELO ARIZONA MARKETING SOLUTIONS
BIRDS’ NEXT–PHOENIX OPEN
BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF METRO PHOENIX
BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF SCOTTSDALE
BROOKS & DUNN
C.R.A.P.S.
CAROUSEL HORSE SHOW
CHEVROLET MOTOR CORPORATION
CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
CHRIS LEDOUX
CHRYSLER MOTOR CORPORATION
CITY OF GLENDALE
CITY OF PHOENIX
CITY OF SCOTTSDALE
CITY OF SURPRISE
COORS RODEO SHOWDOWN
COUNTRY THUNDER, USA
COX AIR SHOW
KRUSE AUTOMOBILE AUCTIONS
KTAR RADIO
KTVK, INC
KUPD RADIO
KZZP RADIO
LEXUS AUTOMOBILE CORPORATION
LORRIE MORGAN
MALONEY'S
MARICOPA COUNTY FAIR
MARKETPLACE AT DESERT RIDGE
MARTIZ COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION
MAYO CLINIC
MERCEDES BENZ OF NORTH AMERICA CORPORATION
METALLICA
MICHAEL'S CATERING
MITSUBISHI MOTOR CORPORATION
MODA FINA
MOTHERS AGAINST DRUNK DRIVERS-ARIZONA CHAPTER
NATIONAL HOT ROD ASSOCIATION (NHRA)
NBC SPORTS
NHRA CHECKER/SCHUCKS/KRAGEN NATIONALS
NIKE, INC.
NISSAN MOTOR CORPORATION
NEXT NIGHT CLUB
OASIS GIFT SHOW
OPEN AIR EVENTS
OZZY OSBORNE
P.F. CHANG'S ROCK-N-ROLL MARATHON
PACE ENTERTAINMENT
PENSKE RACING MUSEUM
PHOENIX 500 AIR RACES
PHOENIX CIVIC PLAZA
PHOENIX COYOTES
PHOENIX COYOTES GOALS FOR KIDS FOUNDATION
PHOENIX HOME & GARDEN SHOW
PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
PHOENIX SUNS
PHOENIX ZOO
PIRELLI TIRE COMPANY

JustinSane110™
07-23-2005, 04:17 PM
I need to see a Murcielago and an Enzo in person now, haha. :goodjob:

JustinSane110™
07-23-2005, 04:18 PM
there more to that story, but i gotta jet, PM me and ill tell you the whoel thing, its crazy.

THe guy that started that PROEM company was a genious. he is a self made millionaire, i thought about copying it out here, look on his site. here is a SAMPLE of some of the clients i worked with
If you want a business partner let me know, haha. :goodjob:

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 04:27 PM
OHHH wow thats crazy dude.

ANd I have seen both the enzo and the Murcielago in person. It was nice. At that show they all the old Lambos I mean like the very first ones. Insane.

99ITRGIRL
07-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Damn ricers!! j/p Those are some very nice rides! :)

Deaf Pimp
07-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Damn lambo door wanna be ricers

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 04:34 PM
hahahahaha, remember Pat, a ricer is a Japanese car and thats what you drive. JK I love the NSX! :tongue:

The Yousef
07-23-2005, 04:40 PM
I need to see a Murcielago and an Enzo in person now, haha. :goodjob:

i've seen both! the murcielago at the detroit autoshow and the Enzo at the Ferrari Dealership off of Hwy 9 (i was in utter and complete shock for a good 15 minutes...then i started to drool...)

oooooo Noble, Miuras (sp?), and F-355..........makes me happy in pants

yousef

Deaf Pimp
07-23-2005, 04:42 PM
i've seen both! the murcielago at the detroit autoshow and the Enzo at the Ferrari Dealership off of Hwy 9 (i was in utter and complete shock for a good 15 minutes...then i started to drool...)

yousef

I hear you on the Enzo. That's when I first saw it was on Hwy 9 Ferrari dealership. I stood there for about 20 minutes just eyeing every detail of that car. That is one true masterpiece of work.

Funny thing was, as I was looking at it, one of the MARTA bus drivers pulled over and started looking with me.

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 04:44 PM
lol duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JustinSane110™
07-23-2005, 04:52 PM
I hear you on the Enzo. That's when I first saw it was on Hwy 9 Ferrari dealership. I stood there for about 20 minutes just eyeing every detail of that car. That is one true masterpiece of work.
Thats how I was with the McLaren man except I think I was looking for more than 20 minutes. I couldn't talk the guy into starting it though, I probably woulda needed new pants at that point if he did though haha. But, I did touch it! :D :D
Had the video camera too, I have no idea where the tape is though. :(

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Ohhh man the Enzo is perfection. I cant believe there are some peeps out there who think its crap.

JustinSane110™
07-23-2005, 04:59 PM
I'll admit, when the Enzo pics started leaking out I was kinda like WTF?? But it grew on me fast haha. I still think my favorite Ferrari's are the F-40 and the 512M, Enzo is sneaking up there though haha. 512 is just so damn clean looking. :goodjob:

The Yousef
07-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Funny thing was, as I was looking at it, one of the MARTA bus drivers pulled over and started looking with me.

:lmfao:

that's hilarious.....

the receptionist is really nice too...i stood there and talked to her for about 25 minutes....she's probably used to a bunch of poor people like me walking in and staring that their cars...but she was willing to talk about the Enzos and the rest of the cars in the showroom.....:)

yousef

Vteckidd
07-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Ok, i have time now to tell the Mclaren F1/F50 dude story. i kinda fibbed earlier cause i was trying to write quick, but this is the REAL Story of what happened

Ok, so i worked for Arizona State Parking and Transit Division when i went to college there.

My buddy calls me over the radio and says "mike you wont belive it, but outside the Student Recreation Center there is a Mclaren F1."

I respond "bullshit, thats a million dollar car, its prob a ferrari and your mistaken. we'll never see a car like that."

Sure enough i ride over there to see a orange Mclaren sitting in the parking lot. by this time there is over 50 people crowded around trying to find out who the owner was. There was rumors it was Mike Tyson or the polo sport model Tyson, cause they work out occasionally on campus. there were a few NBA player in town to on work camps practicing at the SRC. well we wait for about an hour and this dude comes out, and hes this goofy lookin 6'5'' guy. He gets in the car waves to all of us (didnt really feel like talking) tried to launch it and it almost died and he rode off.

Fast forward about 4-5 months later, and im working barrett Jackson car auction. We get a call over the radio that a "ferrari club is coming in with about 40 cars and they want special parking". so me and my boss run off to home depot and get this "red" fake carpet to make them feel special :lmfao: We roll it out and clear it off so they can park on it "on the red carpet" so to speak. they show up , i mean, every kind of ferrari you can imagine, 355 spyders, maranello, modena's, old skool gt's everything. they all park and are acting all badass cause they know everyone is staring at them. they are all gloating and shit.

my buddy down the road calls me and says "we must have a straggler, cause here comes another guy, IN AN F-50".

Iim like "bullshit, thats a $850,000 car taht you have to be APPROVED for before ferrari will even agree to sell it to you, we'll never see that car."

sure enough, 5 min later, a yellow F-50 pulls in. The funny thing was, he wasnt with the ferrari club, he was by himself. now the tables are turned and all the ferrari club guys are gawking over HIS CAR cause he just showed them all up :lmfao:

the guy parks his F-50 and gets out, and guess who it is........the mclaren owner that i saw several months before.

thats right he has close to 2million dollars in 2 cars. wonder what his daily driver was :bowdown:

JustinSane110™
07-23-2005, 06:00 PM
He gets in the car waves to all of us (didnt really feel like talking) tried to launch it and it almost died and he rode off.
That part makes me sad. :(

But I gotta give the guy credit for having damn good taste in cars haha. :goodjob:

I respond "bullshit, thats a million dollar car, its prob a ferrari and your mistaken. we'll never see a car like that."
The one I saw they wanted $1.5 million for it.

The Yousef
07-23-2005, 06:31 PM
thats right he has close to 2million dollars in 2 cars. wonder what his daily driver was :bowdown:

i want to be him when i grow up....i got the goofy part down...lol

yousef

Buford®
07-23-2005, 08:55 PM
I see you found my garage, Nikki. How'd you like being there?

on a more serious note. Where in Cumming was this? I had no clue it was going on,,,,, and I live there. lol