PDA

View Full Version : Z06 vs. 2005 Viper 505hp

SilviaK93
07-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Last night I get a phone call to come up to a meeting spot where there are some F-bodies. I happily headed on my way. :D Well once I get there I see our great "Buford cruiser" with his new black 05 Viper. As I am talking to some others he ask me what I drive. I tell him the black Z06 as I point to the car. He looks and then says, "I talked to a Z owner and he says the 05 Viper will blow away a Z once the Viper hits third gear." I said probably, and right when I say that he ask if I want to play with him on the road. Sure no problem for me, ;) We jump on the interstate and send Pablo ahead to make sure all is clear. As we are cruising along we find a nice flat, straight, and free of traffic spot.

We are side by side @65mph. I hear him high revving and I put it in third ready to go. I give a jump and we take off at the same time. We are DEAD even whining out third, and at the top of third he starts to inch me.:( I rev it out all the way to 6500 and hit fourth. I gain back my lost ground and start inching away as I am revving out fourth. We were running up on Pablo:burnout: so quick, and I didnt know what this idiot was going to do so I slammed the brakes to make room on the two lane road.

Z06 WINS by about 2-3 feet (Viper nose at my mirror)!!!!!!!!

We cruise back to the parking lot. While returning I notice there was a WS6 chase card, verified the whole thing:). We get back to the parking lot and here he comes starting with the excuses. This has to be the best line I have ever heard from anyone I have raced....

"The car was not in performance mode, it takes about 5+ minutes of driving for it to get into performance mode!"
:blah: :lmao:

Nobody could believe this idiot just said this. It's a VIPER------when is the thing NOT in performance mod? What the hell is performance mod, is there like a button for this or something? :rant:

Oh well he got beat from 65-140mph:boxing: He soon left after about 5-10 minutes of making excuses.

Repost Squintz
07-23-2005, 03:07 PM
BWAHAHAHA performance mod! BWAHAHA oh btw nice kill

SilviaK93
07-23-2005, 03:13 PM
BWAHAHAHA performance mod! BWAHAHA oh btw nice kill

had to edit, it is "MODE" not mod.......man i got alot of smilies in that post:D

Marta Mike
07-23-2005, 03:17 PM
sweet kill!!

Buford®
07-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Nice kill. I wasn't expecting that finallie.

HiPSI
07-23-2005, 03:41 PM
lol, you raced that douche? i'm suprised his slow ass can even drive, let alone come up with excuses ;)

MSTANGSALEEN
07-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Nice, I knew a dude with a black z06,last name is scroggs,,,chris

AznTraitor
07-23-2005, 05:04 PM
you think with a better driver it would take you?

I mean, numbers are numbers....."505" (500)hp vs 374hp?

and I think you might be confused, it's a 505 ci V10, that makes 500hp and 525rwhp and curb weight of 3,357 lbs

and yours at 374hp. 362rwhp at a curb weight of 3118 lbs.

I mean power to weight ratio...you are only talking a couple of hundred lbs.

I am curious if his car was even broken in.

or maybe with a different driver, it wouldve been a different outcome.

well, at least you can say you beat a 05 Viper, right?

Vteckidd
07-23-2005, 06:41 PM

and I think you might be confused, it's a 505 ci V10, that makes 500hp and 525rwhp and curb weight of 3,357 lbs

thats what i was thinking, i mean, shere numbers he shuold have walked you. but good kill none the less. next time he might run out of "boost Fluid"

1439/2000
07-23-2005, 07:06 PM
He'll go out and buy some spray, come back and want to bust your ass probably. That what they all do.

Speedm0(\)key
07-23-2005, 07:57 PM
dude... is this a guy who had that pearl grean purple cobra once?..... dude is weird.. he'd sit there and rev the shit out of the car for like half an hour take a 10 minute break and be at it again.

JITB
07-23-2005, 08:05 PM
dude... is this a guy who had that pearl grean purple cobra once?..... dude is weird.. he'd sit there and rev the shit out of the car for like half an hour take a 10 minute break and be at it again.

lol that guy owns...ive seen that guy before.

CRVTech
07-23-2005, 08:36 PM

Freaking weirdo. Always blaring bad 80's music. Supposedly he was shot overseas and got a huge settlement...which explains the cars...but not why he lives in a trailer park....

He hangs out in Gainesville once in a while. The first time we met him he parked his stang in the middle and was doing the whole reving thing forever. Just waiting for someone to walk over and talk to him. Freak.

Batman
07-24-2005, 12:38 AM
Haha, not mean to hijack the thread, but i just came back from the meet in gwinnett and that fool would pop his hood and freakin rev the car 10 times by moving the throttle body, he ran a white aps tt 350z and barely beat him, oh btw, that line "it wasnt in performance mode" came out again...

AznTraitor
07-24-2005, 07:27 AM
Haha, not mean to hijack the thread, but i just came back from the "BP meet" at pleasant hill and that fool would pop his hood and freakin rev the car 10 times by moving the throttle body, he ran a white aps tt 350z and barely beat him, oh btw, that line "it wasnt in performance mode" came out again...

you figure that he at least learn and just keep that "perfomance mode" on all the time....

1439/2000
07-24-2005, 10:18 AM

Oh god that guy.

HAHA I havent been there in so long but I always hated to go because that guy would show up. Had a white cobra then a prowler,then the mystic cobra convertible with the mystic leather(it was hot), now a viper. :lmfao:

This guys has downs or something. Blaring Night at the Roxbury soundtrack and asking people if they want rides. What a moron.

Ruiner
07-24-2005, 10:54 AM
Haha, not mean to hijack the thread, but i just came back from the "BP meet" at pleasant hill and that fool would pop his hood and freakin rev the car 10 times by moving the throttle body, he ran a white aps tt 350z and barely beat him, oh btw, that line "it wasnt in performance mode" came out again...

I heard about the TT 350Z vs Viper run, but apparently I just missed it? I drove through at about 12:30am, but things were seeming to break up somewhat.

Marshall, congrats on Viper win. I honestly wouldn't think that your car could do that with the RWHP that you have. That means that my car should have hung with and/or taken a new Viper (and I shouldn't be able to do that considering I only have a slightly modded exhaust). Odd.

phantom_hatch
07-24-2005, 11:34 AM

ok wait a minute i dont know if your stupid or if you fucked up.
500hp i guess you mean fly wheel,and 525rwhp didn't know you could gain hp thru your drivetrain. and its 374rwhp out of a z06 they make 405 from the factory. you might want to do some reading before you post about cars.

Ruiner
07-24-2005, 11:59 AM
500hp i guess you mean fly wheel,and 525rwhp didn't know you could gain hp thru your drivetrain. and its 374rwhp out of a z06 they make 405 from the factory. you might want to do some reading before you post about cars.

Correct. What is the stock, RWHP for a 2005 Viper? I am guessing 430-440rwhp?

tony
07-24-2005, 12:07 PM

Nice kill Marshall! So he barely beat the white 350Z huh? hmm.. I might come out there next chance I get but if the guy is as stupid as you guys say he is I dont think I'd want to line up against him. Does he ever come to the track?

b0ki
07-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Fuck that,,,,, I know that guy driving the black viper he cant FUCKING drive !!!!! .... let me drive it ; P
:goodjob:

---- Imalo Red M3 0 Boost -------------

AznTraitor
07-24-2005, 05:51 PM

I'm both, so why dont you come and bring that hardass line to Columbus.

Batman
07-24-2005, 06:03 PM
I heard about the TT 350Z vs Viper run, but apparently I just missed it? I drove through at about 12:30am, but things were seeming to break up somewhat.

Marshall, congrats on Viper win. I honestly wouldn't think that your car could do that with the RWHP that you have. That means that my car should have hung with and/or taken a new Viper (and I shouldn't be able to do that considering I only have a slightly modded exhaust). Odd.

I asume you were the guy with the black porsche turbo and black wheels,
yeah, you left after they raced, so you were there, but on the wrong side...

Vteckidd
07-24-2005, 06:56 PM
ok lets do some math

Typically, a FWD car sees 13% drivetrain loss, in a RWD its more, so lets be extra generous and say 15%.

HORSEPOWER=TAKEN FROM MOTOR TREND
now STOCK ZO6 makes 405bhp.
406*.15=60
405-60=345whp

Stock 05 VIPER makes 505bhp.
505*.15=76
505-76=429whp

Advantage Viper=+84whp

Curb Weights=TAKEN FROM MOTOR TREND
ZO6 Corvette=3130lbs
Dodge Viper=3280 lb

Advantage Vette=150lbs

not enough weight IMO to make up a 84whp difference. i didnt do numbers on TQ.

If i had to bet money, it would be on the viper. Now, it seems the viper cant drive, but, a kill is a kill if he was serious about racing. IF he cant drive thats his problem, not marshalls

Ruiner
07-24-2005, 07:25 PM
I asume you were the guy with the black porsche turbo and black wheels,
yeah, you left after they raced, so you were there, but on the wrong side...

Yeah. I was only there for a few minutes, anyway. I think that I showed up after they raced at that.

SilviaK93
07-24-2005, 08:50 PM

Yeah thats my bad on the 505, I later realized I was thinking of the ci and the hp is 500.

The guy is definately weird, and I would say driver up and down too. I did however play with a silver 05 as well prior to this. We played cat and mouse and he could not pull me, and I could not pull him. Two bad drivers- MAYBE but MAYBE NOT!:confused:

Let me also correct some of your information above..
my car is 374rwhp/362rwtq at 3040lbs with a half tank of gas. Me being me I had the car weighed and this is where it was without me and half tank of gas, add 200lbs= 3240 "race weight" That would make a 317lb difference.

Now that would make my car 430 flywheel hp, and the Viper 500 flywheel hp. 70hp difference.

I dont really know what to think. I would like to race another stock 05 Viper in the same scenario and see what happens- good driver of course.:D

SilviaK93
07-24-2005, 08:52 PM

we still need to line up:D I showed up at that Gwinnett spot around that time. Must have JUST missed you.

SilviaK93
07-24-2005, 08:54 PM
Fuck that,,,,, I know that guy driving the black viper he cant FUCKING drive !!!!! .... let me drive it ; P
:goodjob:

---- Imalo Red M3 0 Boost -------------

I think he does let others drive it, if so come drive it and I will line up with you, if you would consider yourself a "good driver":D

SilviaK93
07-24-2005, 08:55 PM
ok lets do some math
HORSEPOWER=TAKEN FROM MOTOR TREND
now STOCK ZO6 makes 405bhp.
406*.15=60
405-60=345whp
Advantage Viper=+84whp

Curb Weights=TAKEN FROM MOTOR TREND
ZO6 Corvette=3130lbs
Dodge Viper=3280 lb

Advantage Vette=150lbs

Read my post, your numbers are pretty off.

SilviaK93
07-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Oh I also forgot to add that he was so confident to win that he took a passenger. I didnt even realize this until we got back. Guy said he weighed 150lbs. Without this passenger I guess I would have not inched away and it would be more dead even if anything.

Jaimecbr900
07-24-2005, 09:13 PM
Nice kill.

I have to introduce you to a buddy of mine Marshall. He's a Z06 gear head too. You may even know him. He used to have a badass Turbo Max and then he got the Z06.

This is his car:
http://www.seloc.net/modules/gallery/albums/album48/D_B_Super_Meet7_25_04_39.sized.jpg

His car has got some mods and it sounds awesome.

He'll be at our meet on the 14th. You coming?

SilviaK93
07-24-2005, 09:26 PM
Nice kill.

I have to introduce you to a buddy of mine Marshall. He's a Z06 gear head too. You may even know him. He used to have a badass Turbo Max and then he got the Z06.

This is his car:
http://www.seloc.net/modules/gallery/albums/album48/D_B_Super_Meet7_25_04_39.sized.jpg

I do believe I have seen this car before. Beautiful car and the wheels of choice for every Z owner. :D

I will be there! :goodjob:

Vteckidd
07-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Read my post, your numbers are pretty off.
how are my numbers off, they were taken from Motor Trend Magazine.

I also crossreferenced those numbers with other magazines and were pretty acurate. I used STOCK BHP ratings. you say you make 374whp, then thats more than my estimate cause you make more than a stock Z06.

SO......

3240 "race weight" That would make a 317lb difference.

VIPER CURB WEIGHT=3280
YOUR PERSONAL VETTE CURB WEIGHT=3240 (your figure)
3280-3240=40lbs. how is that 317lbs?

Even if you used AZNTRAITORS figure it would be:
3357lbs-3240lbs=117lbs

So lets just say for arguments sake its 75lbs capeche?

you make MORE power than my figures, and you weigh SLIGHTLY more than i estimated, and you didnt win?

thats all im saying. Is that based on numbers, power to ratio, whp you should get walked. now you say you make MORE power, and weigh less than a stock Viper

my :2cents:

Good Kill btw, as i said, its not your fault he cant drive, as most viper drivers cant

EDIT: all this math and i fucked up. Ok so my initial estimate was 150lb weight difference correct? ok so in reality you weigh closer to him than we all thought. so your vette is similar in weight, but not in power.
Advantage: Viper

Jaimecbr900
07-24-2005, 10:08 PM
I will be there! :goodjob:

Great!!! :goodjob:

Don't forget to sign up. :goodjob:

phantom_hatch
07-25-2005, 12:02 AM
putting two cents in again, you can factor power & weight. but you're forgetting trans gear ratio's and rearend. both cars are different. and as far as getting info from mags, you cant believe everything you read to the exact numbers.

the point is he won...a win is a win!

PSINXS
07-25-2005, 01:21 AM
agreed phantom. and car and driver said in their sti review not to even try to duplicate ther 1/4 numbers do to the way they were launching the car and such. as why most sti owners are in mid 13s and my friends ran a 14.0 in his stock evo(not use to drag strip yet).
anyway good kill, and your car is helping me decide on my next project.

SilviaK93
07-25-2005, 09:53 AM
how are my numbers off, they were taken from Motor Trend Magazine.

I also crossreferenced those numbers with other magazines and were pretty acurate.

Magazines are not always correct. My car has been weighed on a certified scale and those are the numbers I have posted. Bowling Green also prints that the Z06 weighs 3040lbs off the assembly line with a full tank of gas.

I used STOCK BHP ratings. you say you make 374whp, then thats more than my estimate cause you make more than a stock Z06.

My car is not 100% stock, that is why I make more hp and I only speak of my car in REAR WHEEL HP

SO......

VIPER CURB WEIGHT=3280
YOUR PERSONAL VETTE CURB WEIGHT=3240 (your figure)
3280-3240=40lbs. how is that 317lbs?

Even if you used AZNTRAITORS figure it would be:
3357lbs-3240lbs=117lbs

Do you know what curb weight is? Do you know what race weight is?
Curb weight is the car with no driver, and race weight is your track weight with driver. You cannot compare my race weight and his curb weight as there is another 150lbs for the driver and then another 150lbs for the passenger he was dump enough to lug along. Do the math now.. ;)

So lets just say for arguments sake its 75lbs capeche?

you make MORE power than my figures, and you weigh SLIGHTLY more than i estimated, and you didnt win?

thats all im saying. Is that based on numbers, power to ratio, whp you should get walked. now you say you make MORE power, and weigh less than a stock Viper

my :2cents:

Good Kill btw, as i said, its not your fault he cant drive, as most viper drivers cant

There are alot of Z owners out there that cant drive either. Thats the problem with these high performance cars. I really want to run another with a "GOOD DRIVER"- someone I know can drive a car.

EDIT: all this math and i fucked up. Ok so my initial estimate was 150lb weight difference correct? ok so in reality you weigh closer to him than we all thought. so your vette is similar in weight, but not in power.
Advantage: Viper

Read above, I have commented on each.

Ruiner
07-25-2005, 10:10 AM
we still need to line up:D I showed up at that Gwinnett spot around that time. Must have JUST missed you.

Yep, we do need to play around. :)

Ruiner
07-25-2005, 10:11 AM
Nice kill.

This is his car:
http://www.seloc.net/modules/gallery/albums/album48/D_B_Super_Meet7_25_04_39.sized.jpg[/IMG]

Hah, that's my headlight on the bottom left. :)

Jaimecbr900
07-25-2005, 11:08 AM
Hah, that's my headlight on the bottom left. :)

It sure is isn't it. :D

Well, I have one that shows more than just the headlight ;) :

http://www.seloc.net/modules/gallery/albums/album48/D_B_Super_Meet7_25_04_40.sized.jpg

Sorry Marshall.....didn't mean to hijack you're thread. :D

SilviaK93
07-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Great!!! :goodjob:

Don't forget to sign up. :goodjob:

I just signed up.

Batman
07-25-2005, 02:07 PM
i think you guys should go at it again, we'll roll with 20 cars block everything just for you two, we'll do it FF2 style haha....sounds like a plan?...
we'll try to get the TT350z to go as well..

SilviaK93
07-25-2005, 03:43 PM
i think you guys should go at it again, we'll roll with 20 cars block everything just for you two, we'll do it FF2 style haha....sounds like a plan?...
we'll try to get the TT350z to go as well..

I heard about this 350TT but got there to late. Whats the stats on this thing? hp?

Batman
07-25-2005, 04:05 PM
aps tt kit, i heard 400whp several times, could be wrong,

tony
07-25-2005, 05:25 PM
I think the white convertible is making 389whp because they put the stock cats back on instead of test pipes... before that the car was making 421whp. I ran the TT 350Z and I'd slowly pull away in every gear although we have the same kit. If anyone knows Antonio's number (the guy that drives the Z) please let me know.. thanks

tony
07-25-2005, 05:26 PM
and I want my rematch marshall!

Batman
07-25-2005, 09:30 PM
haha, what you drive tony?

Sam
07-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Word, good kill. I wish I had balls like you guys to do shit like that with the stang, but after spending memorial night in jail in 04 I learned my lesson. Not preaching just wish I can go out sometimes with you guys, and race on the street vs. the track. Especailly on a 3rd gear start with no spinning, maybe Pablo will hook me up like that one day.

Batman
07-25-2005, 10:20 PM
come on out, this saturday night...and btw we dont race the street, we dont do that stuff there

tony
07-25-2005, 10:21 PM

Infiniti G35 Coupe, nothing special...

Speedm0(\)key
07-25-2005, 10:32 PM
ruiner, sick car man.. when you came around alot of people were leaving to run/go to that place in near mall of ga, i saw your car right before i went up against an EVO in the Z on a 65mph roll.. which i spanked by the way haha... my car is so slow :(

Silvia and ruiner... ill line up in the STi with yall.... but lets do it from a DIG!!!!!... nah.. ill get spanked still

Ruiner
07-26-2005, 09:23 AM
ruiner, sick car man.. when you came around alot of people were leaving to run/go to that place in near mall of ga, i saw your car right before i went up against an EVO in the Z on a 65mph roll.. which i spanked by the way haha... my car is so slow :(

Silvia and ruiner... ill line up in the STi with yall.... but lets do it from a DIG!!!!!... nah.. ill get spanked still

Thanks. I outran a black(?) STi that seemed to have a good bit of work done to it on 85 south on the way out. It was fun.

As for running from a stop, remember, I have AWD as well. ;) However, I won't be doing anymore hard launching from a dig. The car just isn't made for that type of abuse.

SilviaK93
07-26-2005, 12:56 PM
and I want my rematch marshall!

anytime playa....read the sig- there is more hp/tq there now then before so it will just be another slaughtering, BUT even worst :D! Hmmmmmm....I would say if we did the same as last time I bet I could pull you an easy 4-5 cars if I "REALLY" wanted to. ;)

SilviaK93
07-26-2005, 12:58 PM

A slow G35TT that I already stomped on about 2-3 cars once before :tongue:

Vteckidd
07-26-2005, 01:47 PM
the black one?

im coming for you on old natl in 3 weeks. look for the white hatch :cool:

sweet G 35 if its the one i think it is, its clean

tony
07-26-2005, 02:18 PM

once! if I recall I had the lead once too :D I think a tie breaker is in order.. and I'm not worried bout ya lil hp gain :rolleyes:

tony
07-26-2005, 02:20 PM
the black one?

im coming for you on old natl in 3 weeks. look for the white hatch :cool:

sweet G 35 if its the one i think it is, its clean

lol yeah I have the black one.. I raced the e36 M3 a few weeks ago at old natl, I've been waiting for someone to show up to give me a good run but we'll see. I should be out there in 3 or 4 weeks.

Vteckidd
07-26-2005, 02:21 PM
that G35 is nice, very clean, dont you have 19s or 20's on it?
all the cars out there are slow, you need to come hang out with us on sat nights, where the "big dogs" come out to play. hit me on aim :vteckidd

lemansz
07-26-2005, 02:30 PM

ther viper if stock only has around 425 rwhp. 500 crank hp = ~ 425 rwhp.
his vette has 374 rwhp .. that coems to about 440 crank hp.

my z06's have all weighed less than 3100 pounds.

the viper couold be near 200 pounds heavier.

and most likely the guy could not drive.

i say its very possible for a 374 rwhp z06 to beat a srt.

SilviaK93
07-27-2005, 11:45 PM
same speed...i will give u a headstart---- my front bumper lined up with your rear bumper? my thoughts: 3rd gear I catch up...4th I pull 1-2 cars....5th GONE! whenever!!!

Vteckidd
07-28-2005, 11:32 AM
same speed...i will give u a headstart---- my front bumper lined up with your rear bumper? my thoughts: 3rd gear I catch up...4th I pull 1-2 cars....5th GONE! whenever!!!
who are you talking to?

Pablo
07-28-2005, 01:10 PM
he is talking to tony with the g35

tony
07-28-2005, 01:39 PM

c'mon now.. you really dont want to start back there do you? you remember what happened when I jumped out ahead last time.

Pablo
07-28-2005, 03:23 PM
c'mon now.. you really dont want to start back there do you? you remember what happened when I jumped out ahead last time.
Don't worry about where I start, just be worried by how many cars yoiu will be at the end. What was infront of me as to why I didn't pass you the last time. It's all irrelavant. Line up, put 100 bucks on it!

I am out of town but I will be back on Saturday. Come get some.....

BTW, this is Marshall

SilviaK93
07-28-2005, 03:39 PM

don't worry about where I am at the start of the race but be embarassed by how many cars I pull you at the end! :D

hope this means you are accepting my challenge and I will see you saturday night????

this message is from my Treo 650 with Sprint PCS

RotiEatter
07-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Viper's suck.

MSTANGSALEEN
07-30-2005, 11:17 AM
you figure that he at least learn and just keep that "perfomance mode" on all the time....
LOLLLLLLLLLL

Batman
07-30-2005, 12:26 PM
this is going down at the local meet tonight?, you guys really shouldnt give names out on here and the car that the person drives if your gonna run the next day..please edit your posts...someone not on our side may be reading this..ya know what i mean

tony
07-30-2005, 01:32 PM
nah its really not that serious z33k.. if it happens it wont be anything anyone will know about .. and it wont be within the next couple of weeks cause my car is getting painted.. just more sh*t talking than anything.

ŁG2♣
07-31-2005, 03:08 AM
nice

MR. 200SX
07-31-2005, 10:34 AM
Is that the convertible black viper I see around???? The one that raced the 350zTT about 2 weeks ago and barely pulled on the 350z?

Mmmm I wonder why no one on this forum post their kills stories agaisnt me. I didn't know it was that embarrassing to keep up or get beat by a sentra.

Pablo
07-31-2005, 11:00 AM
that;s the one. the guy cant drive for shit.

Kalifornia087
08-02-2005, 09:01 PM
LoL... 8/2/05, leaving the mall at 9 o'clock and who is backing their car into waffle house?? (a little later than usual ahaha)... back when he had the white cobra (03 i think) he was talking shit and Sammy Pangle raced him in what is now my freinds dad's 1995 Cobra (ran a 13.1 or sumthin at commerce all night) and whooped his ass... dude sucks at life, he is at waffle house EVERY NIGHT MOSTLY BY HIMSELF! kinda scary.... nice kill by the way, that guy does nothing but get beat by less costly cars and makes shit up after...

PSINXS
08-02-2005, 09:21 PM
i'll run him with my 240 while the rocker arm is off i'll pull by a half a car

Batman
08-02-2005, 11:36 PM
nah its really not that serious z33k.. if it happens it wont be anything anyone will know about .. and it wont be within the next couple of weeks cause my car is getting painted.. just more sh*t talking than anything.
oh i see, but anyhow the scene got busted by 1 cop and 4-5 tow trucks saturday night..haha

PawnShopCEO
08-08-2005, 10:23 PM
i have a viper for that piece of trash zo6 come and get some

AznTraitor
08-08-2005, 10:32 PM
LoL... 8/2/05, leaving the mall at 9 o'clock and who is backing their car into waffle house?? (a little later than usual ahaha)... back when he had the white cobra (03 i think) he was talking shit and Sammy Pangle raced him in what is now my freinds dad's 1995 Cobra (ran a 13.1 or sumthin at commerce all night) and whooped his ass... dude sucks at life, he is at waffle house EVERY NIGHT MOSTLY BY HIMSELF! kinda scary.... nice kill by the way, that guy does nothing but get beat by less costly cars and makes shit up after...

wow, now there's a name I havent heard in awhile....ole Sammy Pangle....do you know where his shop is or have his shop's number by chance?

Speedm0(\)key
08-09-2005, 12:22 AM
uhh...

DrivenMind
08-09-2005, 12:47 AM
why dont you come and bring that hardass line to Columbus.

oh that's a classic...

you talked disagreed with my opinion AND talked shit to me on the FORUMS?!

mother fucker you'd better get your ass off the internet right now and come say that shit to my face, even if I live a few counties away!

bring that hardass line to Columbus.

lol, god that fucking classic.

just chill Azn, it's a forum man, not a boxing match.

although I can tell you I wont be bringing that hardass line to columbus. I'll just leave it right here.

Is that the convertible black viper I see around???? The one that raced the 350zTT about 2 weeks ago and barely pulled on the 350z?

Mmmm I wonder why no one on this forum post their kills stories agaisnt me. I didn't know it was that embarrassing to keep up or get beat by a sentra.

haha, ya it is that embarrassing to get beat by a Sentra... that's why I was gonna get another one until I found the 86.
Are you the guy with the red B13 SE-R turbo? haha I'd love to see that little monster run the z06, if you're the guy I'm thinking of that'd be one hell of a match, or maybe a slightly unfair one.

that's a highly convincing statement.

although I saw about a year ago a black GTS coupe that had been supercharged and the owner claiming 800 (I think 1000 was said) rwhp. The thing gathered a small mob when he started it.

AznTraitor
08-09-2005, 07:29 AM
oh that's a classic...

you talked disagreed with my opinion AND talked shit to me on the FORUMS?!

mother fucker you'd better get your ass off the internet right now and come say that shit to my face, even if I live a few counties away!

lol, god that fucking classic.

just chill Azn, it's a forum man, not a boxing match.

although I can tell you I wont be bringing that hardass line to columbus. I'll just leave it right here.

why the hell should I chill when "phantom_hatch" (you?) started talking like a dick and starting shit? Believe me, I know it's a FORUM.....but I've placed more than a few of aholes in there place on here......instead of calling names right off the bat, you shouldve just been civil.....which you werent on your first post in this thread.

DrivenMind
08-09-2005, 08:59 AM
why the hell should I chill when "phantom_hatch" (you?) started talking like a dick and starting shit? Believe me, I know it's a FORUM.....but I've placed more than a few of aholes in there place on here......instead of calling names right off the bat, you shouldve just been civil.....which you werent on your first post in this thread.

sheet.
I wasn't calling you names man. I was being sarcastic, Just trying to make light of the situation. I just think threatening people over the internet, because of a little automotive shit talk is lame. Whether you back it up or not. We're here to talk about cars (for the most part) not to threaten other fellow enthusiasts.

oh and I'm not phantom hatch.

SilviaK93
08-09-2005, 02:58 PM

And I've got a another Z06 for that trash Viper.............LAME!!!!!!! I'm sure that's not your Viper, so I guess I can call another Z06 owner with a TT setup........hmmmmmmmmmm

Come on man, get real!

tony
08-09-2005, 03:39 PM

lol oh boy :rolleyes:

Speedm0(\)key
08-09-2005, 09:03 PM
i thought only guys with handed down civics were ricers.. GEEEEEZ!!! shame on all of you.

anyway.. i was also thinking of saying the following:

1.if its not your car. dont talk shit for the person... seriously
2.how did we get this far off the topic?... shut the fuck up, if you wanna race or talk about the Z06 and/or viper thats cool.. if you arent shut your fucking mouth

im sure you guys who arent lacking average intelligence would agree with me

DrivenMind
08-09-2005, 09:30 PM
And I've got a another Z06 for that trash Viper.............LAME!!!!!!! I'm sure that's not your Viper, so I guess I can call another Z06 owner with a TT setup........hmmmmmmmmmm

Come on man, get real!

dude. I've totally got a Supra for that Viper, and for the Z06 I've got a homie with a twin turbo McLaren F1 that will smoke the shit out of anything. Anyone disagrees with that I know this old homie who bought a retired jet that will really f any trash up.

Speedm0(\)key
08-10-2005, 12:17 AM
dude. I've totally got a Supra for that Viper, and for the Z06 I've got a homie with a twin turbo McLaren F1 that will smoke the shit out of anything. Anyone disagrees with that I know this old homie who bought a retired jet that will really f any trash up.

sadly enough... this is better than the avg post on this thread so far :lmfao:

99SeanWs6
08-10-2005, 02:06 PM
LOL that is awsome man. i was up there but left right before you guys raced, i was in the pewter ws6. that guy is a fucking tool. he drives up listening to kelly clarkston :lol: hopfully he'll be up there again this friday, they will peolly be the last one i make it to i a while

Speedm0(\)key
08-11-2005, 01:00 AM
LOL that is awsome man. i was up there but left right before you guys raced, i was in the pewter ws6. that guy is a fucking tool. he drives up listening to kelly clarkston :lol: hopfully he'll be up there again this friday, they will peolly be the last one i make it to i a while

whats wrong with kelly clarkston? :D haha j/k

curves
08-11-2005, 01:58 AM
rematch happened yet?

PawnShopCEO
08-11-2005, 08:00 PM
actually that is my viper. if you have balls and money to go with that mouth then why dont you come to the dallas dragstrip friday night and i will hand you your ass. by the way that tt z06 is my friends, and your slow06 will not even stand a chance. you should go write it in the record books for that viper you beat in a race because it was all luck

AznTraitor
08-11-2005, 10:32 PM
actually that is my viper. if you have balls and money to go with that mouth then why dont you come to the dallas dragstrip friday night and i will hand you your ass. by the way that tt z06 is my friends, and your slow06 will not even stand a chance. you should go write it in the record books for that viper you beat in a race because it was all luck

next time keep it in "performance mode" when racing, tard.....

ct9a gsr
08-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Hmm... when's this Viper vs Z06 race gonna happen again? I wanna be there to record it and post it.

^.^

Thrust
08-12-2005, 05:22 AM
Hmm... when's this Viper vs Z06 race gonna happen again? I wanna be there to record it and post it.

^.^
+1

SilviaK93
08-12-2005, 07:49 AM

Post pics, mods, and dyno numbers. Come out to a local meet so I can see this Viper of yours; I will be out tonight if rain holds off.

Most Viper owners dont come on a board talking smack the way you are! What is your problem?

SilviaK93
08-12-2005, 07:51 AM
by the way that tt z06 is my friends

I didnt realize there was only one Z06TT in the US........man what a lucky guy!

SilviaK93
08-12-2005, 07:52 AM

^.^

anytime he comes around he wants a rematch. I will take him up on his next offer.

When is our match?

AznTraitor
08-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Post pics, mods, and dyno numbers. Come out to a local meet so I can see this Viper of yours; I will be out tonight if rain holds off.

Most Viper owners dont come on a board talking smack the way you are! What is your problem?

it's called penis envy.......

tony
08-12-2005, 11:34 AM

is that an open to anyone?

BTLFED
08-12-2005, 12:17 PM

Just an FYI, Marshall: This isn't some wanker that is just running his mouth. He is a very good friend of mine and works with me. I saw his Viper when I left for lunch a few minutes ago. Make sure you know what you are dealing with before you start bumping your gums talking shit.

SilviaK93
08-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Tell me where I am talking $hit Chris? Seems to me he is the one talking all the $hit! I only have hp/tq in the sig why does he want to pick on me when he probably makes 450-500hp?

I am out and about si if we run into each other we can run so he can post he beat me....:tongue:

IndianStig
08-12-2005, 03:23 PM
The SRT-4 is under rated, 215 hp my ass, they dyno at like 230+. Thats what I heard. So maybe the SRT-10 is underrated and could be getting like 525hp???????????

Man I never thought a ZO6 is fast enough for a Viper. They kick ass on the strip and the track, i guess they get owned by the street. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wait, they need to be in Performance Mode, i get it.

DrivenMind
08-12-2005, 04:16 PM

For someone with enough money to drive a Viper, I would have thought you'd remember to capitalize the first letter at the beginning of a sentence.

SilviaK93
08-12-2005, 04:20 PM
For someone with enough money to drive a Viper, I would have thought you'd remember to capitalize the first letter at the beginning of a sentence.

I would think the owner of a Viper or other high end car would have more class than to come off as he is.:thinking:

PawnShopCEO
08-12-2005, 10:46 PM
just wanted to clear a few things up this is my friends log on he doesnt even know i am using his name. i just love it when the vette guys talk about vipers. i could not help myself. i was at dallas tonight and there were no z06s but there was a viper running 6s mine. like i said before come on down to dallas so i can hand that viper killer its ass. one day you might be able to sell that vette and your house and buy a viper. by the way i am not talking shit because i will back it up. mr ill drive two counties didnt make it to the track

JITB
08-13-2005, 02:05 AM
*raises eyebrows*

WINDSOR
08-13-2005, 11:15 AM
just wanted to clear a few things up this is my friends log on he doesnt even know i am using his name. i just love it when the vette guys talk about vipers. i could not help myself. i was at dallas tonight and there were no z06s but there was a viper running 6s mine. like i said before come on down to dallas so i can hand that viper killer its ass. one day you might be able to sell that vette and your house and buy a viper. by the way i am not talking shit because i will back it up. mr ill drive two counties didnt make it to the track

your the guy with the black 05 viper that is usually at BP? you are telling me you ran 6s at dallas. Was that on street tires? I'm just wondering because it takes a bit more then 505 hp to run 6s on street tires.

SilviaK93
08-13-2005, 11:49 AM

First off please tell me where I claimed to be a viper killer? Also please tell me where I was talking $hit about Vipers? I love Vipers as much as the Z06. You ARE talking $hit b/c you are the one that started this whole thing. If you were just "backing it up" then I would have been the one talking $hit to you. Please show me where I stated I will drive two counties?

Seems to me you are confused and better yet a Viper Ricer!

You can ask anyone on this board I am not one to race from a dig. Never have and probably never will. I just dont care to tear up my car that way. If you want to drive two counties to race me from a roll then come over, since your so hard up to flexing your big bad V10.

SilviaK93
08-13-2005, 11:50 AM
your the guy with the black 05 viper that is usually at BP? you are telling me you ran 6s at dallas. Was that on street tires? I'm just wondering because it takes a bit more then 505 hp to run 6s on street tires.

This is not the same guy.

Thrust
08-13-2005, 12:06 PM
I wonder what got this guy all butt-hurt in the first place. Vipers are very respectable, but I don't see why he has to uphold the honor of all vipers and start challenging people. What are the mods on that viper by the way?

PawnShopCEO
08-13-2005, 01:27 PM
its a gen 1 94 with some minor bolt ons. i dont go to barrett parkway and i dont race on the street that is why we have drag strips

DrivenMind
08-13-2005, 04:33 PM
its a gen 1 94 with some minor bolt ons. i dont go to barrett parkway and i dont race on the street that is why we have drag strips

Well thank you for the update. I'm sure after I sell my house I'll be sure to blow the money of a car that's going to depreciate and then talk shit to people with less expensive fast cars on a local forum because I have nothing else better to do with my time.

You forgot to capitalize your sentences again.

Speedm0(\)key
08-13-2005, 08:47 PM
ill run your viper with my hopes and dreams.. that'll make use both equally stupid, and equally fast, come out to BP one of these days.. there are a couple of cars that show up some times that would give ya a good run.. that is if you DO have a viper.. and i seriously doubt.. i shouldnt even use "doubt".. i KNOW YOU dont run 6's

BTLFED
08-15-2005, 11:26 AM
ill run your viper with my hopes and dreams.. that'll make use both equally stupid, and equally fast, come out to BP one of these days.. there are a couple of cars that show up some times that would give ya a good run.. that is if you DO have a viper.. and i seriously doubt.. i shouldnt even use "doubt".. i KNOW YOU dont run 6's

You obviously aren't reading the whole thread. :rolleyes:

He DOES have a Viper, and he has already accomplished what he set out to do....get all of you rawled up. He could give to shits about any of ya'll.

THE INTERNET IS NOT LIFE. GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE.

I'm going to start spelling and grammar checking you wankers, too. :rolleyes:

SilviaK93
08-15-2005, 02:56 PM

I thought this was the 94 Viper from the beginning, but I would have assumed not since you were scared to run me that night at NP! Seems you you got walked by the 996TT on the way home though.

"That's why we have dragstrips".........ha! You only say that cause I wont go to a dragstrip, and you know you will get walked on the highway.

HiPSI
08-15-2005, 04:01 PM
He DOES have a Viper, and he has already accomplished what he set out to do....get all of you rawled up. He could give to shits about any of ya'll.

yay for him... he still comes off like a douche. most viper owners would show a bit more intelligence and tact than he does. you know, since we'd all have to sell our houses to own one and 99% of the time stupid people don't make the kind of money to afford one ;), he must be part of that 1%.

Julio
08-15-2005, 07:09 PM
one day you might be able to sell that vette and your house and buy a viper.

for what? to buy a viper.. Wake up budy.. is 2005..

Since you seem to be a "bolla" heres one.. http://www.vipclassics.com/stk2081277.phtml

Or when you mentioned sale his "House" did you mean a trailor? Maybe able to buy 2 vipers with the sell of 1 trailor...

:jerkit:

Whoever wants an 11 year old viper, here it is.. 40 k and is yours.

Speedm0(\)key
08-15-2005, 07:52 PM
You obviously aren't reading the whole thread. :rolleyes:

THE INTERNET IS NOT LIFE. GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE.

I'm going to start spelling and grammar checking you wankers, too. :rolleyes:

if he could give a shit about any of us... he should have posted once and left it at that, get off his nuts

like you said.. the internet is not life.. so why are you giving it such importance.

Thanks
with love, WILL

ps: you are a waste of oxygen, an abortion of nature, evidence that god indeed DOES fuck up from time to time.

Spyder
08-15-2005, 07:54 PM
if he could give a shit about any of us... he should have posted once and left it at that, get off his nuts

like you said.. the internet is not life.. so why are you giving it such importance.

Thanks
with love, WILL

ps: you are a waste of oxygen, an abortion of nature, evidence that god indeed DOES fuck up from time to time.

I like BTLFED for the most part, this post was out of his norm...

Speedm0(\)key
08-15-2005, 08:12 PM

dont really know him nor have seen him around on the forum. ill give him a chance... if his/her feelings werent hurt after my response *giggle giggle*

AznTraitor
08-15-2005, 09:43 PM
hey guys got my own sign on just for you buy the way my viper was not on the highway racing any tt996s. but if a viper loseing makes you happy thens that is fine. i think it is so funny how i can piss you all off so easily. the viper is still sitting in the garage. by the way speedmonkey i do have a viper and what was that you drove
a shitbox 350z and a slo sti way to go must be proud of those great cars. i wish i were as lucky as you. lets see how many people i can get to respond to this one. while me and my friend sit back and laugh

dont worry, we're sitting back laughing at your great grammar.....

I guess owning a Viper doesnt help people who are educationally challenged and have a car to make up for their lack of......"insert anything here"

Kalifornia087
08-15-2005, 09:51 PM
wow, now there's a name I havent heard in awhile....ole Sammy Pangle....do you know where his shop is or have his shop's number by chance?
wow i have not been on this thread for a while.. his shop was off freindship in an industrial park, but a few months ago he merged with Atlanta Speed... now there is a man who can build a damn car... and one of the best drivers i've ever met, damn man... he built my friend Benji's Mustang (94 gt), and wow. but no i dont have the number, but you could look up atlanta speed and ask for him i guess..

Kalifornia087
08-15-2005, 10:03 PM
hey this is my new sign on name. just want to let everyone know i was fucking with you all and i do have a viper. just got mad when people were talking shit and said some rude things. i know there is always a car that is faster then the fastest. i did not race a porsche on the street that was someone else not me. anyway close this thread it is getting way to gay and you guys are doing just what i predicted that is what is so funny

Man, if owning a viper made me a fucking asshat like you, then i hope i never have the chance to own one. Besides, your viper may be badass and fast and what not, but dude, there are bigger fish in the pond. You, Sir, are a disgrace to the viper crowd.

HiPSI
08-15-2005, 10:21 PM
hey this is my new sign on name. just want to let everyone know i was fucking with you all and i do have a viper. just got mad when people were talking shit and said some rude things. i know there is always a car that is faster then the fastest. i did not race a porsche on the street that was someone else not me. anyway close this thread it is getting way to gay and you guys are doing just what i predicted that is what is so funny

yes, yesssssssssssss. the thread didn't hit gay status until you started spouting off your bad engrish and acting like nobody else but your refined self could afford such a car. i love how people that can't even type a sentence in plain english can sit back and say "you are all doing my bidding, and i am laughing at you right now". that's just a fallback for idiots that talk themselves into corners.

AznTraitor
08-15-2005, 10:28 PM
yes, yesssssssssssss. the thread didn't hit gay status until you started spouting off your bad engrish and acting like nobody else but your refined self could afford such a car. i love how people that can't even type a sentence in plain english can sit back and say "you are all doing my bidding, and i am laughing at you right now". that's just a fallback for idiots that talk themselves into corners.

+1

Speedm0(\)key
08-15-2005, 10:44 PM
hey guys got my own sign on just for you buy the way my viper was not on the highway racing any tt996s. but if a viper loseing makes you happy thens that is fine. i think it is so funny how i can piss you all off so easily. the viper is still sitting in the garage. by the way speedmonkey i do have a viper and what was that you drove
a shitbox 350z and a slo sti way to go must be proud of those great cars. i wish i were as lucky as you. lets see how many people i can get to respond to this one. while me and my friend sit back and laugh

haha i dont even own neither of those cars, i made them up to be "cool", you dont have a 6 second viper.. you just dont, ok end of story ..

if you do bring it.. you dont have to run.. but let us see it.. im sure we'd all like to meet you and make you black and blue... well not me.. im just dying to know if you talk like you type :lmfao:

HiPSI
08-16-2005, 10:22 AM
you dont have a 6 second viper.. you just dont

he was talking about an 1/8th mile track when he quoted the 6 second time i believe ;)

BTLFED
08-16-2005, 11:20 AM

Thanks
with love, WILL

I don't know who the FUCK you think you are, asshat, but I would STRONGLY SUGGEST AGAINST running your dicksucker to me. I have been on here longer than you think. I will break out a mAd tYt3 0wNaG3 on you, if you like. They are legendary on here.

Check my post count, fuckstick.

BTLFED
08-16-2005, 11:21 AM

And ya know what? If I was joining the united front AGAINST my friend, you would be cheering me on. Come on, man! You know me better than that! ;)

BTLFED
08-16-2005, 11:28 AM
haha i dont even own neither of those cars, i made them up to be "cool", you dont have a 6 second viper.. you just dont, ok end of story ..

if you do bring it.. you dont have to run.. but let us see it.. im sure we'd all like to meet you and make you black and blue... well not me.. im just dying to know if you talk like you type :lmfao:

And if I could spell "conflikt" as mAd tYt3 as you, maybe I could make up some dumb shit I don't own to put in my signature. :rolleyes:

Speedm0(\)key
08-16-2005, 07:58 PM
And if I could spell "conflikt" as mAd tYt3 as you, maybe I could make up some dumb shit I don't own to put in my signature. :rolleyes:

hahahahahahaha.... you're soo cool!!!!!

i do own these cars.. i was being sarcastic, you're still gay.. and your mom should have swallowed you instead of lettin your dad cum in her.

the end
love, Will

XOXOXOXOXOX hahahaha

v10sloboy
08-16-2005, 08:41 PM
I guess you didnt know that BTLFED was a moderator you fucking retard

v10sloboy
08-16-2005, 09:01 PM
hahahahahahaha.... you're soo cool!!!!!

i do own these cars.. i was being sarcastic, you're still gay.. and your mom should have swallowed you instead of lettin your dad cum in her.

the end
love, Will

XOXOXOXOXOX hahahaha
good move

Batman
08-16-2005, 10:58 PM

Whoop dee doo...what IF she's a moderator you fucking retard?..

JITB
08-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Soooo whos racin the Viper?

Batman
08-17-2005, 12:24 AM
You are

DrivenMind
08-17-2005, 01:31 AM

fuckin awesome.

god you're a fucking tool.
If someone taught you how to count before you dropped out of high school you'd realize that the combined price of an STi and 350z can probably get you a used Viper in good shape. Not only that, but when it rains or snows, SpeedMoney can take the STi and drive by with 4 of his friends laughing at your ass while you sit stuck in a ditch, because you, like a lot of other insanely expensive car owners bought a car you can't control. Owning a Viper doesn't make your dick bigger, nor does it mean you are a good driver.

Talking grammatically incorrect trash to people with less expensive cars on ImportAtlanta.com, clearly shows that you don't have dick else to do with your time. After you clean your load off the keyboard, you should go out and try to find another crowd to impress, because we don't give a shit. I wouldn't care if you drove a fucking Enzo. You're still just another trash talker. Except you can't type a simple statement without grammatical errors, or coming off like an arrogant asshole, hellbent on compensating for his tiny penis size by showing off your "expensive car" on a forum entitled "Import"Atlanta.

have a nice day

Ruiner
08-17-2005, 10:16 AM
I thought this was the 94 Viper from the beginning, but I would have assumed not since you were scared to run me that night at NP! Seems you you got walked by the 996TT on the way home though.

"That's why we have dragstrips".........ha! You only say that cause I wont go to a dragstrip, and you know you will get walked on the highway.

Different guy, Marshall. This is not Brian's '94 RT/10 that you saw. I have no idea who this guy is. He seems to be very angry, though.

Wedge
08-17-2005, 02:56 PM
just to let you know chris (black viper boy) did have 3.73s installed a little ways back after you raced him.. that night we raced the silver viper (same year, etc.) and chris pulled on a little over a half a car in every gear.. i know because i was with him..

from the times i have talked to him, chris was in the marines for 10 years, and while inlisted, had a very bad motorcycle accident and got a huge cash settlement.. which i think explains part of the way he is.. he is an ok guy once you get to know him, but i just wished he would learn a little about other cars..

anyways, good kill.. if you ever want to set a date, i got a camera, and i'll make some videos..

(btw, i laughed my ass off at the "buford cruiser" remark, i can't go out there without seeing him, or hearing that horrible music)

Batman
08-17-2005, 06:57 PM
fuckin awesome.

If someone taught you how to count before you dropped out of high school you'd realize that the combined price of an STi and 350z can probably get you a used Viper in good shape. Not only that, but when it rains or snows, SpeedMoney can take the STi and drive by with 4 of his friends laughing at your ass while you sit stuck in a ditch, because you, like a lot of other insanely expensive car owners bought a car you can't control. Owning a Viper doesn't make your dick bigger, nor does it mean you are a good driver.

Talking grammatically incorrect trash to people with less expensive cars on ImportAtlanta.com, clearly shows that you don't have dick else to do with your time. After you clean your load off the keyboard, you should go out and try to find another crowd to impress, because we don't give a shit. I wouldn't care if you drove a fucking Enzo. You're still just another trash talker. Except you can't type a simple statement without grammatical errors, or coming off like an arrogant asshole, hellbent on compensating for his tiny penis size by showing off your "expensive car" on a forum entitled "Import"Atlanta.

have a nice day

Preach Pope!!!

Speedm0(\)key
08-17-2005, 07:36 PM
fuckin awesome.

have a nice day

thanks, couldnt have said it better no matter how much i thought about it.... its just dumb though.. he's on the kill forum and he doesnt take shit on the street... V10slo hang out in the drag and brag section, unless you're gonna take challenges called on you on the streets.. think street racing is for morons?.. good for you, get the fuck out and dont talk shit.

v10sloboy
08-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey who wants to race on the street? I can change the rules for you speedmonkey, name a place and time.

1439/2000
08-18-2005, 01:07 AM
Whoop dee doo...what IF she's a moderator you fucking retard?..

It's a guy and why are you pissed?

Somebody racing or not? If you are dont post it up on a damn forum the time and place just do it through pms and let us know how it went.

Speedm0(\)key
08-18-2005, 02:49 AM
Hey who wants to race on the street? I can change the rules for you speedmonkey, name a place and time.

bend the rules just for me?.. i feel so special..oh so its on me now?.. well since you're scared to run the Chevy guys, pm me and run the STi from a dig.. i stop at 120 no ifs buts, or better yet just the Z, if this car of yours really does exist and if daddy does let you take out his car i will lose.

bend the rules for the Chevy guys as well and stop being a pussy.

Batman
08-18-2005, 01:14 PM
i wanna see this...

WINDSOR
08-18-2005, 05:03 PM
oh i know some good spots...dead stop 1/8 mile....hmm STI>viper? i wonderrrrrrrrrr...i see speedmonkey has been causing trouble again. :D

Speedm0(\)key
08-18-2005, 11:29 PM
oh i know some good spots...dead stop 1/8 mile....hmm STI>viper? i wonderrrrrrrrrr...i see speedmonkey has been causing trouble again. :D

hahahahaha.. ya know me man. bring your beast out more often man, im in stone mtn too

1439/2000
08-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Go from a dig. For sure.

ct9a gsr
08-19-2005, 12:27 AM
Hmm... I'll pre-emptively call out any Vipers to run me at Import Showdown in October... it'll be a Silver Dollar Raceway. Any takers? ^.^

Wedge
08-19-2005, 07:53 AM

knowing the viper boy and the potential of an sti.. my money is on the sti in an 1/8.. good luck trying to get him to run you from a stop though

WINDSOR
08-19-2005, 03:53 PM
knowing the viper boy and the potential of an sti.. my money is on the sti in an 1/8.. good luck trying to get him to run you from a stop though

yeah i agree...just tell oscar not to bog it off the line...oops.

SilviaK93
08-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Hmm... I'll pre-emptively call out any Vipers to run me at Import Showdown in October... it'll be a Silver Dollar Raceway. Any takers? ^.^

I sure hope this guy doesnt go and post this in the viper forum. I would sure hate to see one of those 9 sec vipers run away from you in your own game of "dead dig" racing. If you dont believe they are around, then you are wrong. I have seen a couple at Commerce running low low 10's and 9's.....these guys are serious with propane injection and all. And we all know Commerce is a much slower track then SDR. ;)

WINDSOR
08-19-2005, 05:28 PM
I sure hope this guy doesnt go and post this in the viper forum. I would sure hate to see one of those 9 sec vipers run away from you in your own game of "dead dig" racing. If you dont believe they are around, then you are wrong. I have seen a couple at Commerce running low low 10's and 9's.....these guys are serious with propane injection and all. And we all know Commerce is a much slower track then SDR. ;)

how many are around that run that? I know theres that silver one that runs mid 10s and 1Tony1s car that runs 9.5@147 and he autocrosses the damn thing as well. His viper is about the fastest real street car i know in georgia.

SilviaK93
08-19-2005, 05:54 PM
how many are around that run that? I know theres that silver one that runs mid 10s and 1Tony1s car that runs 9.5@147 and he autocrosses the damn thing as well. His viper is about the fastest real street car i know in georgia.

I couldnt really give you a number, but I was at Commerce one night and there was a fleet of them. A couple had FL tags and then there were some with GA tags. These guys were serious. One guy broke his driver side axle and pushed it to the trailer and was swapping it out right there in the parking lot to go run again. That is when I got to checkout some of the setups.

ct9a gsr
08-20-2005, 01:13 AM
It's ok, I had my Viper fun tonight... I may make a new thread later about my experience, with some nice video clips... later when I have time.

=] =] =]

Speedm0(\)key
08-20-2005, 02:44 AM
yeah i agree...just tell oscar not to bog it off the line...oops.

thats a commerce only issue, on the street its not an obstacle.hehehehe

Speedm0(\)key
08-20-2005, 02:47 AM
It's ok, I had my Viper fun tonight... I may make a new thread later about my experience, with some nice video clips... later when I have time.

=] =] =]

i heard ya got him, wanted to say whats up but there were so many asian people around i couldnt tell who was who.. ya know all you guys look alike hahahaha.. j/k

Batman
08-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Yeap, I heard he was in performance mode as well when you ran him..

WINDSOR
08-20-2005, 12:21 PM

oh god not that guy

Thrust
08-20-2005, 12:41 PM
oh god not that guy
That guy seems like he is the town whore. Everyone gets a run. I guess that I am going to go and get mine in. :idb:

Batman
08-20-2005, 01:01 PM
oh god not that guy

I mean hes an OK guy once you talk to him, hes not an ass or anything like that, he just has a nice car and i think he is a tad toooooo excited about it..otherwise, hes aight..

DrivenMind
08-21-2005, 03:29 AM
i think he is a tad toooooo excited about it..otherwise, hes aight..

but... well wouldn't you be if you had a Viper? I'd be in hand cuffs within 3 hours.

Speedm0(\)key
08-21-2005, 06:36 PM
but... well wouldn't you be if you had a Viper? I'd be in hand cuffs within 3 hours.

z33k wouldnt know man. he's a wuss

Batman
08-21-2005, 11:20 PM
z33k wouldnt know man. he's a wuss
Why you hatin man, your supposed 2 be my boy... :rant:

Speedm0(\)key
08-22-2005, 12:35 AM
Why you hatin man, your supposed 2 be my boy... :rant:

awwwwww :gay: :lmfao:

Wedge
08-22-2005, 07:31 AM

everyone knows to get it in performance mode you must cruise around the mall (your choice, but MOG works good because it's large) 3 times counterclockwise then pull into the waffle house parking lot listening to A Night At The Roxbury Soundtrack and keep reving your motor until everyone in the parking lot is starring at your "sweet ride", when actually they are just annoyed