PDA

View Full Version : Serious Poll, Regarding the FleaMarket Section.

TheProfiteer
10-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Wanna know, do you guys think the Fleamarket section should be split up a little more, for example in the parts sections, and garage sale sections.

Like Parts for sale should have, wheels/suspension, powertrain, interior, and misc sections

and the Garage sale should have.

Electronics, Hardware, Software, and Misc sections.

just a thought though nothing serious.

Stormhammer
10-19-2007, 08:20 PM
I dunno, I sorta like it how it is, I'm still kinda all pissy about how the cars for sale section went granted it is better, I'm just used to browsing straight down through whatever was posted

TheProfiteer
10-19-2007, 08:20 PM
lol lots of love people lots of love.

if you voted the third option at least leave the typical retarded WL response along with it

NevrNufTorq
10-19-2007, 08:26 PM
leave it alone!!! i hate the other sections! just such a pain to go in and out of all those diff sub sections. i'd rather just have to go thru all the new ones. it's like taking the kills forum and putting sections like fwd vs fwd and fwd vs rwd and rwd vs rwd. who cares :rolleyes: i just wanna look at all of them at once and disregard the ones i dont wanna clickon. :taun:

TheProfiteer
10-19-2007, 08:36 PM
that was the worst comparison ever.

Its just I am going through parts, and I am looking for wheels, and to find a wheels post I have to eye down 50-60 posts before I find the next wheel post.

same thing when I was looking for a head unit.

NevrNufTorq
10-19-2007, 08:39 PM
that was the worst comparison ever.

Its just I am going through parts, and I am looking for wheels, and to find a wheels post I have to eye down 50-60 posts before I find the next wheel post.

same thing when I was looking for a head unit.

to each his own, you asked man. i voted and gave my opinion. next time dont ask :crazy:

KPowerEP3
10-19-2007, 08:43 PM

Jimmy B
10-20-2007, 01:16 PM
just use the search option if you are looking for a certain thing

JDMJAYDC2
10-20-2007, 01:40 PM
^very true

but no i like how it is now to split it up even more would take more time for the mods to go and sift through all the ppl not posting correctly