PDA

View Full Version : Compaq Complete desktop (good for gaming)

IntegraXTR
10-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Well after moving into a new house I was planning to hook up internet but have decided its really not necessary at the moment so now my desktop is up for sale. This PC is only 3 months old, purchased brand new from best buy, the PC alone was $500 not including the monitor and so on.

Specs:
AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 dual-core processor 3800+* for increased multitasking performance; improved security with Enhanced Virus Protection**; Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology to minimize heat and noise
1GB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM for multitasking power, expandable to 2GB
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL media; supports DVD-RAM; also supports LightScribe direct-disc labels using compatible LightScribe media
AMD dual-core technology enables you to work or play with multiple programs without impacting performance
512KB + 512KB L2 cache memory for efficient system processing
200GB serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE graphics with TurboCache and up to 128MB dedicated video memory; up to 319MB total available video memory as allocated by Windows Vista; high-definition audio (6-speaker configurable)
Front-panel 15-in-1 media reader supports Compact Flash Type I/II, Secure Digital, mini Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Reduced Size MultiMediaCard (RS-MMC), MultiMediaCard Mobile and MultiMediaCard+
Also supports Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick DUO, Memory Stick Pro Duo, SmartMedia, XD-Picture Card and Microdrive
4 high-speed USB 2.0 ports, front and rear accessible, for fast digital data transfer and easy peripheral connectivity
Built-in high-speed 10/100-base T Ethernet networking interface; 56Kbps modem
Compaq keyboard and Compaq scroll mouse
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition operating system preinstalled; software package included with Roxio Creator, MyDVD Basic and more
Learn more about Windows Vista
AMD, AMD Arrow logo, AMD Athlon, AMD PowerNow!, HyperTransport and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Also included will be 2 sets of keyboards and mouse, one set is the one that comes with it, and the other set is logitech. I only used this computer for counter strike mainly. Still have Original box, cds, warranty, etc. that will be included upon sell. Also have original reciept. I am asking $400obo, no reasonable offer will be refused. Call 678-448-6916 jimmy for quick response seeing how I don't have internet. Also trades or trades + cash will work, mainly my girl is looking for a nintendo DS + cash.

Dennnissssss
10-19-2007, 10:21 PM
good price, gl on sale

CraZyLife323
10-20-2007, 12:43 PM
is it a fast computer all around

chnco
10-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Including the monitor? Does it support dual monitors?

Complete
10-20-2007, 08:39 PM
how much for the stuff in pic 2?

nautiboi73
10-21-2007, 10:51 AM
good luck on sale. nice looking PC.

OnSite
10-21-2007, 10:36 PM
jimmy call me intersred

OnSite
10-22-2007, 11:24 PM
bump for a *****