PDA

View Full Version : Random You must see this Video...

Julio
07-23-2005, 01:55 PM
http://www.xposed.com/videos/amazing/3rd_world_bomb_squad.aspx?osadcampaign=15

Tracer
07-23-2005, 01:58 PM
That's the reason why are soldiers are over there in Iraq. Can you picture something like that happening here?

Brett
07-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Thats about 5-6 less idiots breathing our air in this world

Tracer
07-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Thats about 5-6 less idiots breathing our air in this world

Yeah very stupid on their part.

Brett
07-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Yes it is, and then all the idiot scrowd around them like, Ohhh a present, can I see....lol

Tracer
07-23-2005, 02:07 PM
But what if it was little kids at a park or something?

Brett
07-23-2005, 02:10 PM
I know, I fully agree, thats why we are in IRAQ, We brought the war on terror to them instead of them bringing it hear to us..... Notice how they try to fuck with London now, but yet they wont come back on our soil and fuck with us, Why? Cause they know Bush wont put up with the shit, and we will make them pay 500% more then they try and make us pay.

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Brett I am there with you. Less stupid ass people we have to support when they shit on us while we support them.

Tracer
07-23-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm just tired of people saying that BUSH is a bad president and we shouldn't be over there fighting. Well people do you remember 9/11....has anything like that happened in America since then? I didn't think so.

Brett
07-23-2005, 02:23 PM
Exactly!! I have said it a million times on here, Clinton made 9/11 happen, He didnt react when Bin Laden had the U.S.S Cole bombed so that set the stage for the Trade Centers..... Bush to me is awesome, He took a bad situation and made them re-think EVER fucking with the U.S. And he had the balls to bring the fight to them instead of waiting for them to bring it to us again.

Tracer
07-23-2005, 02:28 PM
I remember reading a book about what Clinton did not do for America....did you know that in 1998 a group of snipers had Bin Laden in their scopes and Clinton told them not to shoot Bin Laden.

Clinton's head military advisor wrote an interesting book about the mistakes that Clinton made.

Julio
07-23-2005, 02:33 PM
You see, when it comes to getting head alot of things are put on hold.

Nittanys1
07-23-2005, 02:34 PM
damn thats messed up...i have seen that vid before but as soon as the guy "laid" down the vid stopped....really messed up....

Ace
07-23-2005, 02:36 PM
:(

YokotaS13
07-23-2005, 02:37 PM
eh, shit happens.

Brett
07-23-2005, 02:37 PM
I remember reading a book about what Clinton did not do for America....did you know that in 1998 a group of snipers had Bin Laden in their scopes and Clinton told them not to shoot Bin Laden.

Clinton's head military advisor wrote an interesting book about the mistakes that Clinton made.

I find that in no way hard to believe, He was to worried about being the "pretty boy" of the U.S and getting his dick sucked by the interns... I dont believe for a minute he ever had the U.S interests at heart. Just like people try and blame Bush for the current Economy... But none of the do the research that CLEARLY shows the last year Clinton was in office the Economy was on a sharp downward trend. 9/11 just put the final nail in the coffin, and we can only blame our selves for the economy after 9/11, its US who stopped spending, and that finished the economy off. People also seem to somehow think you see a current president effects in his term, You are just now seeing Clintons work now, People think Bush can take a country and its economy and trash it in 4 years? C'Mon now!! Takes 5+ years before you even feel what the previous President did.

Tracer
07-23-2005, 02:42 PM
+100 for a good reply. Man I glad that I found someone that agrees with me on this issue.

Brett
07-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Not only do I agree, But unlike most of the BUSH BASHERS I do my research, and not just jump on a bandwagon ;)

Ace
07-24-2005, 01:20 AM
I find that in no way hard to believe, He was to worried about being the "pretty boy" of the U.S and getting his dick sucked by the interns... I dont believe for a minute he ever had the U.S interests at heart. Just like people try and blame Bush for the current Economy... But none of the do the research that CLEARLY shows the last year Clinton was in office the Economy was on a sharp downward trend. 9/11 just put the final nail in the coffin, and we can only blame our selves for the economy after 9/11, its US who stopped spending, and that finished the economy off. People also seem to somehow think you see a current president effects in his term, You are just now seeing Clintons work now, People think Bush can take a country and its economy and trash it in 4 years? C'Mon now!! Takes 5+ years before you even feel what the previous President did.

Hell yes.Hell yes.Hell yes.Hell yes.and so on and so forth.
I agree one hundred bajillion percent.
:goodjob:

dwnsthGABOY
07-24-2005, 01:24 AM
damn man where do u find this shit.

dwnsthGABOY
07-24-2005, 01:42 AM

How can usay that it takes 5 yrs to see the effects of what a president did in his previous term. What evidence is there to back a statement like that up.
As far as this whole economy situation goes, U can't spend money u don't have. Meaning when u say We were the ones that stop spending money,so we're to blame for the economy crisis. That is complete bullshit. The average person in America is not rich. The ironic thing about it is that rich ppl don't have frequent spending habits like the average person does. When rich ppl receive money they save a lot of and spend a little. When poor or middle class ppl get money they spend a lot and save a little if their is ne money left. They have to pay bills and food, shelter and all that other shit. Now grant it, rich ppl need all those things to b/c they are humans as well, but the fact is they have money to burn so they don't spend as much. My point is the Economy crisis can be blamed on one person and that is the president. I don't think very highly of Bush. I think he is fuckin idiot from Texas. But I do think that He is doing a hell of a lot better than Kerry would have done. And I can almost respect a man that has the balls to stand up behind what he thinks is the right no matter how many ppl thinks that it's wrong. I'm not gonna say who, out of Clinton or Bush is the cause of the economic Crisis is, because ur right I haven't researched about this at all. But I can assure u its not b/c of Americans not spending money, because if they had it they would spend it. Before Bush my friends and family's financial status has been quite different than it is now.

dwnsthGABOY
07-24-2005, 01:42 AM
Now that I look back on what I've typed I realize that I could have articulated this a hell of a lot better if I was talking 2 u, but hopefully u get the jist of what I was saying.

blurred visions
07-24-2005, 02:59 AM
Good, finally some bush supporters. I'm sick of everyone talking shit about him.

JITB
07-24-2005, 03:18 AM
well all see in 5years

Brett
07-24-2005, 10:36 AM
How can usay that it takes 5 yrs to see the effects of what a president did in his previous term. What evidence is there to back a statement like that up.
As far as this whole economy situation goes, U can't spend money u don't have. Meaning when u say We were the ones that stop spending money,so we're to blame for the economy crisis. That is complete bullshit. The average person in America is not rich. The ironic thing about it is that rich ppl don't have frequent spending habits like the average person does. When rich ppl receive money they save a lot of and spend a little. When poor or middle class ppl get money they spend a lot and save a little if their is ne money left. They have to pay bills and food, shelter and all that other shit. Now grant it, rich ppl need all those things to b/c they are humans as well, but the fact is they have money to burn so they don't spend as much. My point is the Economy crisis can be blamed on one person and that is the president. I don't think very highly of Bush. I think he is fuckin idiot from Texas. But I do think that He is doing a hell of a lot better than Kerry would have done. And I can almost respect a man that has the balls to stand up behind what he thinks is the right no matter how many ppl thinks that it's wrong. I'm not gonna say who, out of Clinton or Bush is the cause of the economic Crisis is, because ur right I haven't researched about this at all. But I can assure u its not b/c of Americans not spending money, because if they had it they would spend it. Before Bush my friends and family's financial status has been quite different than it is now.

Dude.... Again, Like I said the economy was in a downward trend the last year or so of Clinton, But it wasnt out of control at that point, People still bought shit and people still lived thier lives, But 9/11 put a deep fear to the core in most of the American people, and that made them AFRAID to spend and to start to stock pile what money they had. Why you ask? They were afraid from the media that Al Quida was going to go after the bank systems, etc... basically everything we hold of value in our lives, so with that people became afarid to spend, Take trips ( Tourism makes a HUGE part of this countries Economy ) and when that stopped, Airlines started to suffer, some went out of business, now the ones that did survive are back to pre 9/11 status as far as amounts of people flying, BUT they still are loosing money because of the last few years of people NOT flying, they all are in a deep debt. This is all a ripple effect in the country, When one thing goes bad it ripples down to alot of things going bad.

It has nothing to do with what class you ar ein life, etc. People spnt money the day before 9/11. People stopped the next day, I understand why they did, Im just saying when over 50% of the people stop buying, the economy goes down even worse, and quick. Look at the Stock Market the day after... They had to close it down because people started selling off all thier stocks and the market had its worse crash in history, and still today its not where it was before 9/11. It DOW was in the low 11,000 range, Todays reading is 10,651.18 still not where it was but in the last few years it has struggled to get back where it was. The market is a very good look at how the economy is doing, Watch it for a few weeks and you will see what I am talking about.

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2005, 10:57 AM
Good, finally some bush supporters. I'm sick of everyone talking shit about him.

I'm with you man! i fully support bush, and brett has hit the nail right on the head with what he's said.

Tracer
07-24-2005, 12:11 PM
I totally agree with you guys about supporting Bush. Brett I don't know you but, you seem you know your stuff.

bigb996
07-24-2005, 02:06 PM
thats sick

dwnsthGABOY
07-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Dude.... Again, Like I said the economy was in a downward trend the last year or so of Clinton, But it wasnt out of control at that point, People still bought shit and people still lived thier lives, But 9/11 put a deep fear to the core in most of the American people, and that made them AFRAID to spend and to start to stock pile what money they had. Why you ask? They were afraid from the media that Al Quida was going to go after the bank systems, etc... basically everything we hold of value in our lives, so with that people became afarid to spend, Take trips ( Tourism makes a HUGE part of this countries Economy ) and when that stopped, Airlines started to suffer, some went out of business, now the ones that did survive are back to pre 9/11 status as far as amounts of people flying, BUT they still are loosing money because of the last few years of people NOT flying, they all are in a deep debt. This is all a ripple effect in the country, When one thing goes bad it ripples down to alot of things going bad.

It has nothing to do with what class you ar ein life, etc. People spnt money the day before 9/11. People stopped the next day, I understand why they did, Im just saying when over 50% of the people stop buying, the economy goes down even worse, and quick. Look at the Stock Market the day after... They had to close it down because people started selling off all thier stocks and the market had its worse crash in history, and still today its not where it was before 9/11. It DOW was in the low 11,000 range, Todays reading is 10,651.18 still not where it was but in the last few years it has struggled to get back where it was. The market is a very good look at how the economy is doing, Watch it for a few weeks and you will see what I am talking about.

Okay, I totally understand what ur saying. Those airline companies that indeed went under those ppl lost their jobs, meaning that they now don't have a source of income and have less money to spend. Airline companies were not the only businesses to struggle. Hewlett Packard just let 14,500 employees go just to save 2.9 billion dollars. Ur right 9/11 had an effect on the economy and I guess initially everyone was scared to buy stuff. But the effect of 9/11 were felt only after businesses started going under and ppl began to get laid off. PPl didn't stop spending money, they just lost their jobs. Not everyone, but just enough ppl. to cause an economic disturbance. This has everything to do with what class ur in, because the middle and low class was affected by 9/11 the most as far as economcally.
But I will do like u say and watch the stock market for a weeks and see for myself.

topsecret2JZ
07-24-2005, 04:15 PM
fuckin hadji

Brett
07-24-2005, 06:28 PM
I totally agree with you guys about supporting Bush. Brett I don't know you but, you seem you know your stuff.

I just pay tattention and dont speak out of my ass like alot of the Bush bashers do...lol