PDA

View Full Version : Misc G-G-G-G-G-G-U........****ING.............NOT!!!!!!

quickdodge®
10-19-2007, 11:05 AM
SOUNDSCAN RECORD SALES 10/17

The Louis Vuitton Don is still holding steady on the charts, moving from No. 5, to No. 7 and now holding down the No. 6 spot, according to Nielsen's SoundScan. Kanye's Graduation sold 71,100 copies this week and moved 1,480,500 discs in total.

Soulja Boy slipped to No. 15 this week after debuting at No. 4. His premiere effort, Souljaboytellem.com, sold 42,400 copies this go around, pushing his overall sales numbers to 159,800.

50 Cent's Curtis still has not gone platinum. The album slipped two spots to No. 19, moving 38,500 units this week. After five weeks on the Charts 50 has sold 995,200 discs.

Not only did 50 not beat Kanye in record sales, he still can't even make it to Platinum. Lolol. Mark. Use some of those Haitian mob ties you have and buy the other 4,800 disks so that mother****er can finally break the million mark. Lolol(j/k).

I remember another thread where someone(I honestly can't remember who) stated that with this song/record, Soulja Boy will be set for life. In those words. I vouched for the fact that this dude was wrong. I think I'll be in the correct position seeing as how his record finally broke 150K copies. Lolol. Later, QD.

Hundo®
10-19-2007, 11:10 AM
[b]SOUNDSCAN RECORD SALES 10/17

The Louis Vuitton Don is still holding steady on the charts, moving from No. 5, to No. 7 and now holding down the No. 6 spot, according to Nielsen's SoundScan. Kanye's Graduation sold 71,100 copies this week and moved 1,480,500 discs in total.

Soulja Boy slipped to No. 15 this week after debuting at No. 4. His premiere effort, Souljaboytellem.com, sold 42,400 copies this go around, pushing his overall sales numbers to 159,800.

50 Cent's Curtis still has not gone platinum. The album slipped two spots to No. 19, moving 38,500 units this week. After five weeks on the Charts 50 has sold 995,200 discs.

Not only did 50 not beat Kanye in record sales, he still can't even make it to Platinum. Lolol. Mark. Use some of those Haitian mob ties you have and buy the other 4,800 disks so that mother****er can finally break the million mark. Lolol(j/k).

I remember another thread where someone(I honestly can't remember who) stated that with this song/record, Soulja Boy will be set for life. In those words. I vouched for the fact that this dude was wrong. I think I'll be in the correct position seeing as how his record finally broke 150K copies. Lolol. Later, QD.[/QUOTE]

yes and no, artists don't make money off their albums they get like 12c an album.. all artists unless they record their own songs and put out their own CD's at THEIR cost, make money off of Touring.

Sammich
10-19-2007, 11:11 AM
lol @ big failure

Clegger
10-19-2007, 11:13 AM
HAHAHAHAHA soulja boy forgot that everybody downloads the 1 hit wonders

150k sales hahahhhahaha

he supermaned himself

umairejaz
10-28-2007, 08:33 PM
he supermaned himself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH +1

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 08:58 AM
LOL i agree that was pretty funny, he did superman himself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH +1

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 08:59 AM
QD why you always hatin on 50? the whole hip hop/rap industry is taking a hit. Doesnt matter who you are, artists are just not selling like they use to.

1000cckiller
10-29-2007, 09:02 AM
QD why you always hatin on 50? the whole hip hop/rap industry is taking a hit. Doesnt matter who you are, artists are just not selling like they use to.because 50 sucks ****

quickdodge®
10-29-2007, 09:48 AM
QD why you always hatin on 50? the whole hip hop/rap industry is taking a hit. Doesnt matter who you are, artists are just not selling like they use to.

I'm not "hatin" on anyone. 50 was supposed to be the bad ass winner of the "war" between Kanye and he and all of 50's "official" spokeswomen here on IA had his back the whole time. I was just rubbing it in that he lost and still took him over a month to hit plat. I don't like 50 or his music or anything G-U****. It's "my opinion" that they suck. The reason I post about them the way I do is for Marky Mark. He and I go back and forth for fun on this. Later, QD.

ironchef
10-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Does soundscan only track retail sales in brick and mortar stores or online sales as well like from itunes and such? Either way 50 got chumped like the ***** he is, although he is a rich ***** lolol.

kpc2593
10-29-2007, 02:44 PM
lol @ souljagay......his dumbass should have known his album won't sell cuz mostly all of his fans have already downloaded his music....his album is basically all of his old **** put together on a cd......

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 05:19 PM
exactly my point, 50 is filthy rich regardless of what people say about him rather you hate on him or not
Does soundscan only track retail sales in brick and mortar stores or online sales as well like from itunes and such? Either way 50 got chumped like the ***** he is, although he is a rich ***** lolol.

ironchef
10-29-2007, 05:20 PM
exactly my point, 50 is filthy rich regardless of what people say about him rather you hate on him or notNo your point was that 50 was a good rapper, which he isn't.

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 09:16 PM
if you read in previous threads, I got that point across to many, but yeah 50 is a great artist, people who say he sucks are just going off of commercial stuff he puts out, my perspective of him being a great artist comes from me listening to various mixtapes and underground music he has put out.
No your point was that 50 was a good rapper, which he isn't.

ironchef
10-29-2007, 10:42 PM
When was the last time he put out any mixtapes or underground ****? Well before GRoDT, but **** why am I even bothering with your dumbass lolol.

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 11:03 PM
LOL because i know what im talking about LOL
When was the last time he put out any mixtapes or underground ****? Well before GRoDT, but **** why am I even bothering with your dumbass lolol.

Maniaç
10-29-2007, 11:11 PM
You can say get 50's d!ck out your mouth already, his songs suck. Im not a huge fan of rap but I know when a song is cool and when its not. He usually talks about money and ho's, non of his songs having any real meaning behind them. So he's rich, big goddamn deal, money isn't going to get you everything. And that something is talent.

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 11:22 PM
there you go, you just discredited yourself, so whatever you say doesnt matter cause when it comes to rap, you dont know what your talking about.
You can say get 50's d!ck out your mouth already, his songs suck. Im not a huge fan of rap but I know when a song is cool and when its not. He usually talks about money and ho's, non of his songs having any real meaning behind them. So he's rich, big goddamn deal, money isn't going to get you everything. And that something is talent.

Maniaç
10-29-2007, 11:25 PM
there you go, you just discredited yourself, so whatever you say doesnt matter cause when it comes to rap, you dont know what your talking about.I stop'd listing to rap, along time ago. This new generation of "rap" isn't something im going to waste my time, on.

ironchef
10-29-2007, 11:31 PM
there you go, you just discredited yourself, so whatever you say doesnt matter cause when it comes to rap, you dont know what your talking about.If you think 50 is quality in the rap world, youre sadly mistaken, and you don't know what you're talking about. And, no rational person with an iq above 50 would agree with you.

Schugg
10-30-2007, 08:47 PM
50 cent is a good rapper for those who like his music, ive listen to nothing but but pure rap for about 6 years now and i had my little 50 cent phase for a few months, but i dont listen to his music anymore. not saying he sucks, i just dont like his music. ive been stuck on project pat, three 6 mafia, crime mob, lil wyte, and gorilla zoe for the last 4 years, and anyone else in the hypnotized minds records. everyonce in a while ill stray from them but its not anything like 50 cent. it will be stuff like ice-t, or t.i. or something