PDA

View Full Version : ASK thinkfast - AN ORIGINAL IDEA BY YOURS TRULY

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 10:01 AM
LOL WASSSSSSSSSSSSUP Y QUE PASA

SO WHILE PERUSING THE IA FORUMS AND WHAT NOT, I CAME UP W/ A GREAT IDEA - NO NOT HOW TO ROLL MORE THEN 3 CLEAR BLUNTS TOGETHER, BUT ASK SEOR THINKFAST... ASK YOUR MOST ENTERTAINING NON-JOTO QUESTION, AND YOU WILL GET A THINKFAST ANSWER, RITE OFF THE TOP OF THE DOME. YES ES VERDAD, MAKE JER WILDEST DREEMS COME TRUE PUTOS

SO HURRY UP AND GET THE ANSWER YOU'VE BEEN YEARNING FOR - THE THINKFAST ANSWER

WHAT CABRON IS FIRST

PSINXS
10-19-2007, 10:04 AM
2 q's.

What is the proper ratio of milk, to white american for a good white queso dip?

Also where do u buy those clear rolling papers?

Slow Motion
10-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Senor Tinkfast, ju say me wildest dreems can come true. Answer me tis then. What could possibly come about when two insignificant beings reach and pursue the same goal at which the pusuants being two unknowns represented by "X" and the goal "Y", what would insue if the Y is not accomplished by X would that cause a shift in all of time itself or would it not change the world as we know it?

BKgen
10-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Why does killer love teh c0ck so much?

Sammich
10-19-2007, 10:15 AM
will i die?

Spectic Tank
10-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Why do people drive on parkway's, and park in driveways?

Nemesis
10-19-2007, 10:24 AM
I GOT A QUESTION, DO YOU LIKE RECIEVING A RUSTY TROMBONE

SL65AMG
10-19-2007, 10:25 AM
ive never thought about that

i think yall stumped thinkfast

LeX
10-19-2007, 10:30 AM
explain this picture
http://kyra-mike.net/blog/ernie-bert-wtf.jpg

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 10:31 AM
RICKY IT'S ALMOST 2008 WE USE BONGS NOW.

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 10:32 AM
AND WHERE ARE THE COLUMBIAN CHICKS IV'E ASKED ABOUT

I'LL PAY YOU SON ON SOME PIMP ****

PSINXS
10-19-2007, 10:50 AM
RICKY IT'S ALMOST 2008 WE USE BONGS NOW.
tommy chong has been blessing us with bongs since the 60s

Killer
10-19-2007, 10:56 AM

didn't realize your mother had a ****....

Slow Motion
10-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Are you going to answer the questions?

Mania
10-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Repost.

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:15 AM
LMAO I JUST CAME BACK FROM TAKIN THE BIGGEST DUMP EVER, LOOKED LIKE THE COSBY EXTENDED FAMILY AND THE JACKSONS, MATTER A FACT ALL 70'S SITCOMS ALL ROLLED IN ONE

ANYWAYS EXPECT JER ANSWERS IN A FEW, ANDO FOGEADO SO CALM DOWN

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:16 AM
2 q's.

What is the proper ratio of milk, to white american for a good white queso dip?

Also where do u buy those clear rolling papers?

WE USE 1 BLOCK OF CHEESE W/ 1-2 CUPS MILK, ITS ALL ABOUT THE CHEESE CABRON.. ALSO DONT FORGET THE TACO MEAT!

AS FOR THE ROLLING PAPERS, THEY ARE IMPORTED, NOWHERE LOCALLY THAT I KNOW OF.. BUT I CAN GET YOU THE SMALLER 1.25-LIKE PAPERS FOR ABOUT $8/BOOK (32 SHEETS/BOOK)

Ltdnismorace
10-19-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm also wondering about the queso dip.... that **** is good

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 11:23 AM
Ricky..

you're wrong about the cheese you pinche jeeves imposter.

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 11:24 AM
AND WHERE ARE THE COLUMBIAN CHICKS IV'E ASKED ABOUT

I'LL PAY YOU SON ON SOME PIMP ****

for the last time you sack of haitian sh.it.. its COLOMBIAN...

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 11:25 AM
explain this picture
http://kyra-mike.net/blog/ernie-bert-wtf.jpg

i can explain that one.... We The Fats.

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Senor Tinkfast, ju say me wildest dreems can come true. Answer me tis then. What could possibly come about when two insignificant beings reach and pursue the same goal at which the pusuants being two unknowns represented by "X" and the goal "Y", what would insue if the Y is not accomplished by X would that cause a shift in all of time itself or would it not change the world as we know it?

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8039/78274691bi9.jpg

HOPE THIS HELPS

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 11:27 AM

because someone made it that way to confuse morons... as you can tell... it worked.

btw... ask a question like this again and i will ass **** your mother and wipe off on your teddy bear before i leave the house.

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 11:28 AM

HOPE THIS HELPS

thats actually... correct.... my Ti-83 vouches.

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:29 AM

HE WASNT LOVED AS A CHILD, AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT LOVE WAS UNTIL HE MET A 38 YR OLD TROOP LEADER HIS 3RD YEAR OF BOY SCOUTS, WHERE HE SHOWED HIM WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOVE ANOTHER MAN

THEREFORE HE HAS A DISTORTED SENSE OF HUMOR AS WELL AS AN ENLARGED ANAL CAVITY FROM YEARS OF REPEATED ABUSE AT THE HANDS OF "JIM" FROM TROOP #4325

HOPE THIS HELPS.. DONT FORGET THE TACO MEAT!!

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 11:31 AM
will i die?

we're all born to die.

you however. are black.... .so will probably die young and more than likely by the hands of another black man, who was too lazy to get a job, bitches about the disadvantages of being a black man, is on welfare, never had credit... yet had every chance to excel in life... however... his blackness got in the way.

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:31 AM
will i die?

BY THE LOOK ON THESE PEOPLES FACES I SAY YES, AND VERY SOON

http://www.visualed.com/images/Clapping%20businesspeople.gif

HOPE THIS HELP.. EAT SOME TAMALES BEFORE YOU GO - THEY THE BEST!!

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:33 AM

WHY IS THE SKY BLUE? WHY DID EINSTIEN CALIM TO BE A GENIUSE YET FAILED ENGLISH AS A YOUNG LAD IN GRADE SCHOOL??

LOOK MAN YOU MIGHT FIND THE ANSWERS YOUR LOOKIN FOR WALKIN THE STREET, SO GET YOU A COUPLE SKEEZERS AND CLAIM WHATS YOURS - KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!

TACO MEAT!!

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 11:33 AM
im beating you to your answers senor jeeves and sh*t

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:34 AM
I GOT A QUESTION, DO YOU LIKE RECIEVING A RUSTY TROMBONE

YEA SURE WHATEVER PAL, ILL BE AT THE PLAYERS CLUB TONITE, PLEASE BE SURE DO DROP IN FOR A NICE SIZE HELPING OF CHINGA TU MADRE CABRON, WE WILL HAVE PLENTY

XOXO PLEASE GIVE REFERRALS.. AND HAVE YOU TRIED A CHIMICHANGA LATELY??

Sammich
10-19-2007, 11:38 AM
my life sounds so promising

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:39 AM
HEY WILLIE B YOU BEST WATCH IT, THIS AINT ASK A MEXICAN ITS ASK THINKFAST

AND WHERE U WAS AT LAST NITE CABRON, BETTER BE MAKIN MY FERIA ON THE CALLE OR ELSE

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 11:43 AM
I have a question n*gga...

IF 2 pumps lift a 3600lb caprice 24 inches off the ground...

how high would a 3900lb 63 impala with 4 pumps get?

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 11:46 AM
i was waiting for dee to hit me up so i could help you out... since you're weaksauce with heavy things. lol she never called. and i KNOW you didnt do it yourself... so im guessing we have a re-do?

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:50 AM
LOL NAW NIGLET I KNOCKED THAT SHI.T OUT, NO BIGGIE
PLUS CHINAWOMAN COOKED UP A MEAN ASS MEAL, SOME PIGS N BLANKETS (WHITE PEOPLE SHOUT OUT) A 28 OZ SIRLOIN, AI SAUCE, TAPATIO MAN IT WAS LIKE A GAH DAMN BUFFET (PRONOUNCED BUFF-ETTE) UP IN THAT PIECE

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 11:51 AM
I have a question n*gga...

IF 2 pumps lift a 3600lb caprice 24 inches off the ground...

how high would a 3900lb 63 impala with 4 pumps get?

4 PUMPS, IM THINKIN 30'S.. U GOTTA FACTOR THAT THE IMPALA IS BASIACLLY A LAND BOAT LOL PINCHE LANCHA

ALSO DEPENDS ON CYLINDER SIZE, BATTS, CHARGE, CHROME ETC.. LOL

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 12:54 PM
TTT FOR THE THUGS

RandomGuy
10-19-2007, 01:21 PM
is it true that mexican brett can see through walls?

81911SC
10-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Why the bitchs love the switchs so much?

The Ninja
10-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Why can't you choose a ****ing language and stop speaking both? You don't see me posting around in part English part Japanese, why can't you just stick to English? Is it because you lack a formal education, thus completely suck at it? Answer me this, ばか。

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 02:17 PM
HEY DNINJA WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO

BEFORE I START MY RAMPAGE I WANNA MAKE SURE ITS DIRECTED IN THE RIGHT LIGHT

PLEASE AND GRACIAS JOTO

The Ninja
10-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Please start this rampage, because QD's **** is getting semi-repetitive. Don't see you "owning" people like QD. C'mon, lets get some more spanish slang and insults in here.
:lmfao::lmfao:
(I was speaking to you, and any other mother****er that runs around posting in other languages.)

Hopefully this will spice up IA's thread content.

EDIT**: What's a "joto"?

81911SC
10-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Why the bitchs love the switchs so much?
??

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 02:24 PM
DNINJA I DONT "OWN" MUCH ON IA ANYMORE, I TEND TO TAKE BY E-BATTLES TO JUST BATTLES AKA REAL LIFE, MUCH EASIER TO PICK OUT THE PEONS THAT WAY

ASK AROUND HOMEY BEFORE YOU OPEN UP THAT JOTO MOUTH.. I WILL TELL YOU THIS, YOU MESSIN W/ THE RIGHT ONE :yes:

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 02:26 PM
??

I DUNNO MAN, ITS SOMTHIN ABOUT SEEIN ALL THAT CHROME JUST BLINDIN EM FROM ALL ANGLES.. THEY GET MOIST IN THE CROTCH REGION

THEY DONT CALL LOW LOWS BAJAPANTIES FOR NOTHIN :D

The Ninja
10-19-2007, 02:34 PM

You're disappointing me, Ricky. I was expecting some semi-intellectual retort, it seems my expectations were far too high. Of course the e-thuggery has its roots in those who are truly "thugs" in real life, and portray themselves as such online. (This being picked up by the fags who aren't considered "hard" or "thuggish" IRL, but realize they can get away with acting as such online because of the high improbability of having to back their words up)

Nonetheless, you know I won't be "askin around" about ****. I would tell you to "ask around" but nobody on IA knows me, and only few have seen me through transactions. Those that have seen me know I'm that 5'10" 145lbs. (wet) beast from the East, stuck in the country Brooklyn Boy. :lmfao::lmfao:

On to some real **** though, I don't talk ****, but you aren't intimidating anyone. I just realize I have a lot more going for me, and even more to lose to get caught up in an altercation, or even worse a case, over some bull**** e-thuggery, I stepped on someone's e-shoe nonsense. Either way, come at me with some real ****, and not this "I'll whoop yo ass/shoot you/hit you with a bat/ sick my dogs on you" bull**** that you just tried.

Provide me my entertainment, this I demand.

The Ninja
10-19-2007, 02:35 PM
And answer my question while you're at it. (The original one, I really wanted to know)

EDIT***: What is a "joto"?

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 02:37 PM
LICK MY BOLAS JOTO

HOWS THAT YOU ***** ***** **** ****

The Ninja
10-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Man this thread is weak ****. You still didn't answer any of my questions.

(Look I can do it too!)

BobbyFresco
10-19-2007, 02:46 PM
And answer my question while you're at it. (The original one, I really wanted to know)

EDIT***: What is a "joto"?

Didn't you know that e-thug= Real life thug?:rolleyes:
I don't even know why you wasted your time homie......

BobbyFresco
10-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Man this thread is weak ****. You still didn't answer any of my questions.

(Look I can do it too!)

x2.

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Why can't you choose a ****ing language and stop speaking both? You don't see me posting around in part English part Japanese, why can't you just stick to English? Is it because you lack a formal education, thus completely suck at it? Answer me this, ΂B

i'll answer it for you. because there are alot more people on this forum who can speak/understand spanish than there are those who speak understand or even come close to giving a f*ck about japanese.

freedom of speech.. you can say what you want when you want, i have to read it.. but hey so do you , here are your choices:

1. shut up. deal with it.
2. keep e-battleing it out, make me mad and get involved in the dumbest most egoistic battle of your life.. causing you to quit because you just can't get sicker or dumber than me. end of story.
3. you can make it bigger than what it is, like Stuntallgay, and deal with it in real life though you yourself just explained that you're too big too busy or too whatever for that type of dilemma.
4. invite me over so i can bang your sister, maybe even your mother, and eat some noodles with your yellowd skinned chink widescreen visioned a$$. and we can become good friends and not have to argue over worthless crap, and have you NOT ask dumb questions.

if this does not answer your question, then i really dont know what the hell you're looking for..... if you're just plain mad.. pissed.. depressed because your own mother told you she should have taken the load you were in, in the ass if she could have seen the future.. thats not our fault, take it up with the whore you call mother.

the end.

"B"
10-19-2007, 03:02 PM
DNINJA I DONT "OWN" MUCH ON IA ANYMORE, I TEND TO TAKE BY E-BATTLES TO JUST BATTLES AKA REAL LIFE, MUCH EASIER TO PICK OUT THE PEONS THAT WAY

He didn't take our IA drama into real life.:thinking:

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
LOL @ SPEEDMONKEY, WHATTA PAL

:HI FIVES:

SpeedMonkey
10-19-2007, 03:16 PM
when latinos unite..... feelings get torn up....

n*ggas gotta see that.

thats why they call as Spics

Spanish
people
In
Control

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 03:22 PM
He didn't take our IA drama into real life.:thinking:

B WHY THE CONFUSION?? YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS, I KNOW YOU ARENT TRYIN TO HASH ANY OLD SHI.T UP.. LEMME TELL YA ITS BETTER LEFT WHERE IT IS.

IVE SEEN YOU :lmfao:

PSINXS
10-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Is this an original idea when Pure JDM started a similar thready yesterday??? (oh **** rip in time space continuum about to happen)

B16a2 Civic
10-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Why dj khaled say " we da best" when infact he is not "da best"

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 05:17 PM
DJ KHALED IS A KNOWN LYRIC SMUGGLER AND ALSO A REPUTED BONEHEAD, I WOULD NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS FURTHER THEN I COULD THROW HIM

AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME LOL

thinkfast
10-19-2007, 05:17 PM
ALSO HUGO IS A DIRTBAG, THAT IS ALL

ep9716
10-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Why Cant White People Jump?

~Runs~

JDMJAYDC2
10-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Senior Thinkfast where is the easiest place to pick up latina women. ive tried in marietta near harry's farmers market but no luck. I want a latina dammit!

BTLFED
10-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Will is gold in this thread.

Step it up Ricky.

D-Ninja, you bring nothing to the table. Other threads are that way. ---------------->

Now for my question:

Ricky, does it get irritating to have Mark up your ass so much? I mean ****, it's ****ing annoying just reading it.

The Latino from the west > The Alpharetta Hatian "gangster"

:WESTSIDE:

ep9716
10-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Senior Thinkfast where is the easiest place to pick up latina women. ive tried in marietta near harry's farmers market but no luck. I want a latina dammit!

LMFAO!!! Wow.....

Good Question Tho...

cactusEG
10-19-2007, 05:37 PM
TF what is a PEONS ?

Slow Motion
10-19-2007, 06:32 PM

HOPE THIS HELPS

Wow, if this is your only conclusion that makes me a dumbass the fact that you actually tried to answer the question with a mathmatical exquation you took time to draw up make you what? Lemme me tell you.

http://img45.exs.cx/img45/1041/moron.jpg

Slow Motion
10-19-2007, 06:41 PM
Oh and for future comments i know they will be funny, but since i won't be responding to yours I know you feel like a

http://www.angeleentshirt.com/jt006.jpg

while responding to any of my two post.---->>That is all..

"B"
10-19-2007, 07:51 PM
B WHY THE CONFUSION?? YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS, I KNOW YOU ARENT TRYIN TO HASH ANY OLD SHI.T UP.. LEMME TELL YA ITS BETTER LEFT WHERE IT IS.

IVE SEEN YOU :lmfao:

So have hundreds of other people who wanted to kick my ass.

BTLFED
10-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Will is gold in this thread.

Step it up Ricky.

D-Ninja, you bring nothing to the table. Other threads are that way. ---------------->

Now for my question:

Ricky, does it get irritating to have Mark up your ass so much? I mean ****, it's ****ing annoying just reading it.

The Latino from the west > The Alpharetta Hatian "gangster"

:WESTSIDE:

ANSWER MY QUESTION PUTO!

The Ninja
10-20-2007, 09:52 AM
i'll answer it for you. because there are alot more people on this forum who can speak/understand spanish than there are those who speak understand or even come close to giving a f*ck about japanese.

freedom of speech.. you can say what you want when you want, i have to read it.. but hey so do you , here are your choices:

2. keep e-battleing it out, make me mad and get involved in the dumbest most egoistic battle of your life.. causing you to quit because you just can't get sicker or dumber than me. end of story.
3. you can make it bigger than what it is, like Stuntallgay, and deal with it in real life though you yourself just explained that you're too big too busy or too whatever for that type of dilemma.
4. invite me over so i can bang your sister, maybe even your mother, and eat some noodles with your yellowd skinned chink widescreen visioned a$$. and we can become good friends and not have to argue over worthless crap, and have you NOT ask dumb questions.

if this does not answer your question, then i really dont know what the hell you're looking for..... if you're just plain mad.. pissed.. depressed because your own mother told you she should have taken the load you were in, in the ass if she could have seen the future.. thats not our fault, take it up with the whore you call mother.

the end.

*sigh*

I was in the mood for this egotistical battle you were speaking of yesterday, not so true for today.

And if you're going to go racist, at least know what race I am. I'm black: Jamaican at that.

Surprise *****.

SpeedMonkey
10-20-2007, 02:03 PM
*sigh*

I was in the mood for this egotistical battle you were speaking of yesterday, not so true for today.

And if you're going to go racist, at least know what race I am. I'm black: Jamaican at that.

Surprise *****.

what? sounds to me like someones back pedalling..... weak dude WEAK. i told you you dont want some of this beaner.

regardless.. why was your watermelon eating ass speaking of chink talk then? for what? .... you a halfbreed or something? regardless... you're black. why dont you start your way into being somebody.. since you're black.. maybe you can become a rapper.. or play in the NFL get rich and get caught dog fighting... come on man get your **** together and be somebody.

Benefit
10-20-2007, 02:13 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooo

jerry! jerry! jerry!

The Ninja
10-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Lol, I'm back pedaling? You're just making yourself sound dumber by the moment. These sorry stereotypes really aren't working for you. I graduated top 10% of my high-school class, and I'm currently on track to be on the Dean's list at GA state. I'm dual majoring.

Start my way into being somebody? Why don't you take your low rate elementary insults back to the Central American shack it belongs in. I guess I'm sorta being harsh on you by expecting more than an elementary level of insults, but you're going to have to bring the heat. I mean, you have no dirt on me so you resort to the basic "mom" jokes. I half expected you to post a picture of some guy giving me the finger, your **** is weak.

And to talk about "halfbreed", you "beaners" are a natural mistake in the racial line. The reject children of two once great empires, what the **** happened to Mexico? Spain was doing it big at one time, the native Central Americans were doing it big at one time, what the **** are you doing? Packing coffee cans and spreading that donkey tongue of a language?

****, do me a favor and kill yourself.

JDMJAYDC2
10-20-2007, 02:43 PM
where the hell is TF i want my question answered!! but i am enjoying the intermission show continue fellas

SpeedMonkey
10-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Lol, I'm back pedaling? You're just making yourself sound dumber by the moment. These sorry stereotypes really aren't working for you. I graduated top 10% of my high-school class, and I'm currently on track to be on the Dean's list at GA state. I'm dual majoring.

Start my way into being somebody? Why don't you take your low rate elementary insults back to the Central American shack it belongs in. I guess I'm sorta being harsh on you by expecting more than an elementary level of insults, but you're going to have to bring the heat. I mean, you have no dirt on me so you resort to the basic "mom" jokes. I half expected you to post a picture of some guy giving me the finger, your **** is weak.

And to talk about "halfbreed", you "beaners" are a natural mistake in the racial line. The reject children of two once great empires, what the **** happened to Mexico? Spain was doing it big at one time, the native Central Americans were doing it big at one time, what the **** are you doing? Packing coffee cans and spreading that donkey tongue of a language?

****, do me a favor and kill yourself.

are you ****ing kidding me? a natural mistake thats worth more than your skin color.

now.. we definately know black people didn't invent work boots, your insults for my country are meaningless when you are from jamaica, so instead of joining the NFL and fighting pitbulls, grow some dreds and keep supporting the legalization of bud. thats about all you're good for.

i dont care if your dad sported a "my kid's a nerd" sticker on his rear bumper, really dont care.. you're not going to live long anyway, you'll more than likely die young and by the hands of another black man, now who's a natural mistake? you're destined to be a statistic. hows that for racist?

i recommend getting laid. instead of focusing on what language is used on IA... we know you're pissed... you're black and have pubes on your head.. thus always thinking about sex... just cant get any i guess. now if you're a female... (and due to your way of criticizing... it might be possible, or you're just uber feminine) im sorry.... just get ass implants... might help you get some cack... black dudes will bang anything thats got ass no matter how it looks

SpeedMonkey
10-20-2007, 03:31 PM
http://static.mmoabc.com/my/M/i/c/hael/2007/10/18//1192728286479.jpg

tko
10-20-2007, 05:30 PM
speedmonkey is winning this round lol.

WickedIXMR
10-21-2007, 05:13 AM

the end.
since when did illegal immigrants have freedom of speech??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Master Shake
10-21-2007, 09:25 AM
speedmonkey is winning this round lol.more like he's going for round 2 with sherman's march.

BTLFED
10-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Got damn! The Speed Monkey VS D-Ninja battle is the best thing in this thread! You two are ruthless! :eek: :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2007, 02:39 PM
since when did illegal immigrants have freedom of speech??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

for the sake of keeping you in silence........ any of those who are not endowed 4 inches or more... cannot post in this thread.

The Ninja
10-21-2007, 02:39 PM
are you ****ing kidding me? a natural mistake thats worth more than your skin color.

now.. we definately know black people didn't invent work boots, your insults for my country are meaningless when you are from jamaica, so instead of joining the NFL and fighting pitbulls, grow some dreds and keep supporting the legalization of bud. thats about all you're good for.

i dont care if your dad sported a "my kid's a nerd" sticker on his rear bumper, really dont care.. you're not going to live long anyway, you'll more than likely die young and by the hands of another black man, now who's a natural mistake? you're destined to be a statistic. hows that for racist?

i recommend getting laid. instead of focusing on what language is used on IA... we know you're pissed... you're black and have pubes on your head.. thus always thinking about sex... just cant get any i guess. now if you're a female... (and due to your way of criticizing... it might be possible, or you're just uber feminine) im sorry.... just get ass implants... might help you get some cack... black dudes will bang anything thats got ass no matter how it looks

Jeez, talk about sucking at quoting statistics.

Well, I guess I can return the IA for providing me with countless hours of entertainment. I'll give it a little more.

You're going to force me to drop to your intellectual level and actually insult the race you "claim". Me, pissed? Hah, you make me laugh, why would I get pissed? You haven't said **** to touch me, all I hear is the basic racial stereotypes that you so know such a generous amount about. I'll probably live longer, and more successfully than you due to me academic habits as well as the fact I won't be worried about getting deported anytime soon or ever as a matter of fact. I don't have regular "knappy hair", I have cooly hair, which you don't know **** about. There aren't different levels of quality in hair or skin tone when it comes to Mexicans, just the usual burnt wannabe native american tan, and **** stain on the upper lip. So easy to tell you in a crowd, while I'm looking everyone else in the eye I'm stuck staring into the nut-fur on the top of you're head.

If I'm destined to be a statistic, you already are one. You're 1 out of 40 wetbacks that headed in the wrong direction after got out the river.

No matter what you say you will remain the mistake. The racial mistake, and the 4 minutes of fun your "pops" had while boning some cum guzzler on the way through Texas. Its proven fact that those from the burnt south will shove their **** into anything that had/has/or will have a heart beat.

The Ninja
10-21-2007, 02:40 PM
for the sake of keeping you in silence........ any of those who are not endowed 4 inches or more... cannot post in this thread.

Then from here out you aren't meeting 2 of the necessary requirements.

There is a minimum height of 4' 7" to ride this ride.

Keep looking forward to the Batman.

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2007, 02:43 PM
btw...

im wearing a really comfy t-shirt.... fruit of the loom... 100% cotton....

i thank D-ninja's ancestors.

btw.. i see u creeping in this thread Dninja....... and you've yet to respond... if you're gonna do so... seeing as its taken you well over 2 days to respond.. but you've been creeping in and out of this thread.. take this into consideration before you try to continue this battle.... the mexicans do it.. the asians do it... the jews do it.. they stick together and make changes... how long ago did lincoln free the slaves? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOUR BLACK ASSES TO GET YOUR **** TOGETHER?... HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE PEOPLE HAVE TO WAIT?

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Then from here out you aren't meeting 2 of the necessary requirements.

There is a minimum height of 4' 7" to ride this ride.

Keep looking forward to the Batman.

im 6'3''

and i was speaking of penis size...

mine is big enough to leave your sister's anal passage wide open.... next time her man tries to give it to her hershey highway.. its gonna feel like a wet fox hole.

PSINXS
10-21-2007, 02:46 PM
will someone PM me ricky's number? i got some money i have to give him

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Jeez, talk about sucking at quoting statistics.

Well, I guess I can return the IA for providing me with countless hours of entertainment. I'll give it a little more.

You're going to force me to drop to your intellectual level and actually insult the race you "claim". Me, pissed? Hah, you make me laugh, why would I get pissed? You haven't said **** to touch me, all I hear is the basic racial stereotypes that you so know such a generous amount about. I'll probably live longer, and more successfully than you due to me academic habits as well as the fact I won't be worried about getting deported anytime soon or ever as a matter of fact. I don't have regular "knappy hair", I have cooly hair, which you don't know **** about. There aren't different levels of quality in hair or skin tone when it comes to Mexicans, just the usual burnt wannabe native american tan, and **** stain on the upper lip. So easy to tell you in a crowd, while I'm looking everyone else in the eye I'm stuck staring into the nut-fur on the top of you're head.

If I'm destined to be a statistic, you already are one. You're 1 out of 40 wetbacks that headed in the wrong direction after got out the river.

No matter what you say you will remain the mistake. The racial mistake, and the 4 minutes of fun your "pops" had while boning some cum guzzler on the way through Texas. Its proven fact that those from the burnt south will shove their **** into anything that had/has/or will have a heart beat.

this was again weak.. you're arguing black being superior to hispanic... why dont you start a poll...

like chris rock said. not ONE person who isnt black would trade places with him.. and he's rich.

good luck with sickle cell Anemia.

i much rather, mow lawns, **** around have kids, than to be black with good or bad hair, live with whatever stereotypes given to my people as well ass "HARDWORKER" is involved in there somewhere... you couldnt starve me.. i might be illegal... i might be this or that... but doesnt matter.. maybe im a mistake in the racial time line.. but a mistake i'd rather be... because im a beaner... however...... Aunt jemima... I can buy a car.. cause i dont have ****ty credit.......:screwy:

The Ninja
10-21-2007, 02:54 PM
.... I was sorta wondering if you were worth my time, unfortunately not though. Your **** is weak. Period.

I mean, you come at me talking about my mom/sister/female relatives, and I'm at a handicap. That **** ain't fair, I would crack jokes about how I boned your sister, or PII your mom's ass, but then I think "I would never stick my ****, nor come into any kind of sexual relations of a hispanic chick. Their **** just ain't clean, and you continue to further my point. You were most likely born with that **** stain on your lip, maybe your Mom should have wiped occasionally. It would have saved you some embarrassment.

PSINXS
10-21-2007, 02:55 PM
can someone asnwer my goddamn question!!!?

The Ninja
10-21-2007, 02:57 PM
this was again weak.. you're arguing black being superior to hispanic... why dont you start a poll...

like chris rock said. not ONE person who isnt black would trade places with him.. and he's rich.

good luck with sickle cell Anemia.

i much rather, mow lawns, **** around have kids, than to be black with good or bad hair, live with whatever stereotypes given to my people as well ass "HARDWORKER" is involved in there somewhere... you couldnt starve me.. i might be illegal... i might be this or that... but doesnt matter.. maybe im a mistake in the racial time line.. but a mistake i'd rather be... because im a beaner... however...... Aunt jemima... I can buy a car.. cause i dont have ****ty credit.......:screwy:

HAhaha...Aunt Jemima...I see how you hispanics stick together for real. Mencia steals from the white man, or whoever has better jokes than him, and you steal from him. Team work? Cold day in hell when I trade with someone of any other race, I like being black. I get jobs paying as much if not more than the average white guy, and I -have- to be hired.

And my 18yr old ass probably has better credit than you do, and I'm not part of some **** hispanic credit union.

Get off my nuts.

BTLFED
10-21-2007, 03:03 PM
can someone asnwer my goddamn question!!!?

I had Ricky's old number, but the ****** changed his number, left me a message on my phone to call him and didn't leave his new number on it. :rolleyes:

BTLFED
10-21-2007, 03:04 PM
HAhaha...Aunt Jemima...I see how you hispanics stick together for real. Mencia steals from the white man, or whoever has better jokes than him, and you steal from him. Team work? Cold day in hell when I trade with someone of any other race, I like being black. I get jobs paying as much if not more than the average white guy, and I -have- to be hired.

And my 18yr old ass probably has better credit than you do, and I'm not part of some **** hispanic credit union.

Get off my nuts.

Affirmative action. :rolleyes:

The Ninja
10-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Affirmative action. :rolleyes:

Yea..... :lmfao:

The Ninja
10-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Whats taking you so long Monkey? If you're having troubles spelling something just PM me and let me know, I'll hook you right up.

Edit: Check your reps.

SpeedMonkey
10-21-2007, 04:17 PM
:thinking: i dont think we can further argue

you said you were proud being black.. and that to me makes no sense. you're only proud because you had no say so in the matter when you were squeezed out of your mother's ass during her 9month bowel movement .

the world should always be "BEST MAN FOR THE JOB".... if it were... you wouldnt have one. black people in general were only the back bone of this country during slavery cause they had no choice. you lose

you're speaking of yourself personally... what im trying to tell you kid.. is.. im not interested in knowing all that about you.. you're black, i guarantee you the biggest racist would rather have me date his daughter than you for sure. now whos dirty?

btw... if you ever see me in person, dont touch me.. im afraid your wesley snipe pigment will stain my clothes.

OH!!!! burn....

SICKLE CELL!!!! SICKLE CELL!! SICKLE CELL!!!

im proud to say i WOULD be attacked by a shark... because unlike you i would not be confused for a whale turd.

thinkfast
10-22-2007, 08:52 AM
LMAO @ THIS THREAD

BEANERS FTW HOMEBOY, GET USE TO IT

BKgen
10-22-2007, 09:07 AM
im proud to say i WOULD be attacked by a shark... because unlike you i would not be confused for a whale turd.

http://www.net-benefits.net/images/smilies/weaksauce.gif

thinkfast
04-17-2008, 03:31 PM
HMM

LS2ner
04-18-2008, 01:14 AM
HMM

Why you bumpin old shiit pinche joto?