PDA

View Full Version : Btlfed,81911,Yslbtt and Leisa all good buyers

Killer
10-19-2007, 08:26 AM
btlfed bought my blue tooth headset last night... met me at my house cash in hand!!! he even found a screw in my tire that i hadn't even noticed!!! lol thanks man, hope it works out for ya!!!

81911.... good doing business with him as well... but it was more of a trade... he purchased a katana and poker set.. and in return.. i got a "kani special" lol man that sounds gay...(anyways it's a meal at a japanese steak house!)

Yslbtt... hasn't paid me yet, but i know he's good for it.. i sold him my chinese water dragon/tank/stand.... he was gonna wait to get it next week, but i'm moving out and told him to just pick it up now! so thanks for grabbin that ed!!! gets rid of some of the clutter while i'm moving!!!!

Leisa... bought some headphones from me! hope she likes them once she gets them (they should be in todays mail.. unless my boss decides not to mail anything today.. in which case it will for sure go out saturday... so you should receive them by monday-tuesday at the latest!!) she paypal'd the money for item and shipping seconds after we made the deal! so thanks again leisa!!!!

Frög
10-19-2007, 08:28 AM
yslbtt got the best deal of them all..

leisa got screwed.. lol

Killer
10-19-2007, 08:55 AM
yslbtt got the best deal of them all..

leisa got screwed.. lol

actually she's saving like 7 bucks...

ed, that nicca will pay up... OR ELSE! lol!!!

Sammich
10-19-2007, 09:05 AM
ed txt me last night after i sent him the pic txt of the pansy and callin him out on his femininity...he said "im not paying kyle" i said "lol"

quickdodge®
10-19-2007, 11:47 AM
leisa got screwed.. lol

Yeah. Lolol. Headphones? Later, QD.

Killer
10-19-2007, 02:50 PM
ed txt me last night after i sent him the pic txt of the pansy and callin him out on his femininity...he said "im not paying kyle" i said "lol"

i know where he lives... even better... where he parks his evo.. that ****** will pay...