PDA

View Full Version : If anyone's interested...

StraightSix
10-18-2007, 11:02 PM
There are a couple of autocrosses coming up that are taking place in SC.

This Sunday, the 21st, there's an event at the BMW plant in Greer. It's just north of Greenville by a few miles. You can see details about the event at Myautoevents.com. I think you have to register for the site, then you can do a search for Fairway Subaru and it should come up.

The next one will be the day after the EF meet, it's on Nov. 11th. This one will be at the Greenville Brave stadium in Greenville. Details can be found on CCR (http://ccrscca.com/)'s website. Click on SOLO and then 2007 schedule.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, I have my pictures from the AR-SCCA autocross, Roebling Road NASA event and Barber Motorsports Park NASA evetn up at straightsix.shutterfly.com.

I'm still working on getting some video posted too. My vid from the autocross is up on youtube, but the codec I used sucks and then youtube compresses the video more and it all adds up to suck.

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Ben might be interested in this...

ash7
10-18-2007, 11:20 PM
i would, but my car is in the hospital right now.

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Ben might be interested in this...
Who, me? What're you talkin' about? What's autocross, anyways?

bigdare23
10-19-2007, 06:21 PM
It sounds like fun, but my car needs to much work!

EvasiveEF9
10-19-2007, 06:22 PM
It sounds like fun, but my car needs to much work!
Like what, dare...seriously...what do you NEED...?

bigdare23
10-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Like what, dare...seriously...what do you NEED...?

a perfectly str8 rear crossmember and lca

EvasiveEF9
10-19-2007, 06:29 PM
...LCA's? The rear? I've got a set...if you need 'em...they're off a DA, but they work just fine...

Rear crossmember = the one just behind the member, right?

WTF, run it as it is...seriously. Just come out for fun.

bigdare23
10-19-2007, 06:53 PM
...LCA's? The rear? I've got a set...if you need 'em...they're off a DA, but they work just fine...

Rear crossmember = the one just behind the member, right?

WTF, run it as it is...seriously. Just come out for fun.

HELL NAW!!! I will not put myself is danger like that :goodjob:

I need front lca, a rear disc conversion (because my drums are leaking), the crossmember that the rear motor mount attaches to.

ash7
10-19-2007, 07:16 PM

I need front lca, a rear disc conversion (because my drums are leaking), the crossmember that the rear motor mount attaches to.

lol, daryl... auto-x is not dangerous... even with a busted car. you hardly EVER get over30mph, and if you do, you're doing something wrong.

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-19-2007, 07:47 PM
lol, daryl... auto-x is not dangerous... even with a busted car. you hardly EVER get over30mph, and if you do, you're doing something wrong.

-jonathan
True story...

On that note...

...come out and play anyways. You'll be fine. For the rear disc conversion...you know I got one layin' around... :goodjob: By the way...I'm working towards what I talked to you about through text the other the day. You know...what the squad doesn't know...? :ninja:

Cato ED-6
10-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Damn Dare, I didn't know you had drums.
I figured that you would of upgraded. Must of missed that.

ash7
10-19-2007, 10:21 PM
...spent too much on those rimmmmmz

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-19-2007, 11:04 PM
...spent too much on those rimmmmmz

-jonathan
I thought it was the parking pole..?

ash7
10-19-2007, 11:25 PM
I thought it was the parking pole..?

or perhaps it was the front bumper...

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-19-2007, 11:39 PM
or perhaps it was the front bumper...

-jonathan
No no no...you know what I bet it REALLY is?

The engagement...

jfrolang
10-19-2007, 11:41 PM
marriage FTL

Papa_Smurf
10-19-2007, 11:52 PM
No no no...you know what I bet it REALLY is?

The engagement...

yea, ur right there.

that ring will set you back man...

and thats why his car isn't gonna be ready for the mountains :tongue1:.

looks like i'll just have to woop dare in the go-karts :yes:

EvasiveEF9
10-19-2007, 11:58 PM
I already offered for him to ride with me, but he never got back at me. I think it's just mountains scare him all together.

As for that ring...that's how I was able to do my swap. Was saving for a ring. Man, I'm glad she cheated on me.

ash7
10-20-2007, 12:12 AM
I already offered for him to ride with me, but he never got back at me. I think it's just mountains scare him all together.

As for that ring...that's how I was able to do my swap. Was saving for a ring. Man, I'm glad she cheated on me.

... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah that's what I'm talkin about! Cheating girl FTW in that particular case. :thumbup: good job ben

-jonathan

ash7
10-20-2007, 12:13 AM
...does dare like driving his car at all? :)

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
10-20-2007, 12:25 AM

-jonathan

when it's not broke

i cant remember the last time there wasn't something wrong w/ darryl's car.....:thinking:

:D

EvasiveEF9
10-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Yes, sir! Man...she was PISSED, though. Cuz she'd been telling me she wanted to get married for a while before the break. I guess she thought I wasn't gonna do it, so she decided to sleep with other people to get me back...? *shrugs* stupid cun...t

EvasiveEF9
10-20-2007, 08:47 AM

-jonathan
Yes, but he gets intimidated by the roads. He put in a request that all the street be re-paved in JDM markings, lines, lettering, and pavement...

To date, he's been denied.

mocha latte cupcake
10-20-2007, 08:53 AM
i'm working on that same petition... living on an island i kinda feel like its my lil japan... i'm trying to get my aunt to send me japanese street signs and KM/H signs bwhahaha people be like wha!? welcome to Osaka? O genki deska? nama biiru futatsu kudasai! Kanpai! i got your back D!

but yes disc brakes ftw! drums for the no stop....