PDA

View Full Version : cutting people off

osiriskidd
10-18-2007, 10:51 PM
doesn't it piss the **** outta you when you're waiting in a lane..and there's a turning lane next to you with no traffic. you're almost at the light/stop sign, and some ass flies up next to you, signals and expects you to let him in.

i usually don't let them in, or ill pretend like i don't see them and if they try to cut me off i gun it. technically it'd be there fault, solid white line + wreckless driving, no?

anyways what do you guys think on the subject. am i just a ****?

Repost Squintz
10-18-2007, 10:53 PM
i almost got hit by an asshole in a porsche that did that... and he wonders why i cussed him out?

esiatlanta
10-18-2007, 10:54 PM
lame thread

ATK_Designs
10-18-2007, 10:55 PM
I'm too like you said. People just get and expect you to let them in or something.

However, I, sometimes, do cut in front of people just because they're too slow to move or something. If there's 50yd between you and the guy in front of you, I'm moving in. I do not expect anyone to let me in. I go in when there's a chance. When there's none, I'm waiting in like everyone else.

redrumracer
10-18-2007, 10:55 PM
it dont piss me of f but i dont let em in

osiriskidd
10-18-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm too like you said. People just get and expect you to let them in or something.

However, I, sometimes, do cut in front of people just because they're too slow to move or something. If there's 50yd between you and the guy in front of you, I'm moving in. I do not expect anyone to let me in. I go in when there's a chance. When there's none, I'm waiting in like everyone else.

if there's space yea, but some people force their way in which is retarded. sometimes i just feel like getting some insurance money though:rolleyes:

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-19-2007, 12:31 AM
**** this thread.

YOUR SIG IS ****ING HILARIOUS!!!

You deserve some positive reps my man.

TheGodfather
10-19-2007, 12:52 AM
I never let those a-holes in.

I can't stand it.

SE-Rious1
10-19-2007, 01:18 AM
when i see people trying to come over on me or trying to pass me to dip in front i speed up then block they asses i hate how when u coming up on sighns that say mege cause lave work people wana keep driving in that lane and try to pass everyone then want u to let them in haha F u c k them.

Benefit
10-19-2007, 01:19 AM
i really dont give a **** if they do...as long as they dont hit me

SE-Rious1
10-19-2007, 01:22 AM
i really dont give a **** if they do...as long as they dont hit me
unless its a BMW or mercedes lol money money money MONEY

2,000 post FTW