PDA

View Full Version : ASK JM...

mocha latte cupcake
10-18-2007, 06:09 PM
so since i'm bored and i'm here filling in for my dad at his work.. lets pass the time its call "ASK JM" ask me any question and i will answer it in the best JM way i know how... who knows i might actually get it right...

so who's first :goodjob:

Kevykev
10-18-2007, 09:53 PM
What came first JM or JDM?

Annihilation
10-18-2007, 10:16 PM
can bats have sex while flying in the air?

VooDooXII
10-18-2007, 10:26 PM
I already asked about JDM glass for your mirrors...so how about your windows?

mocha latte cupcake
10-18-2007, 11:22 PM
kevy - the JDM did.... as japan has been around longer than i have lol

annie - no b/c they have inverted wang doodles... one would have to fly backwards while the other flew in an inverted 6 g negative dive while shooting the other the bird... so in a word..... eh.

mr. doo - yes sir, straight outta the land of rice and geisha :D

VooDooXII
10-18-2007, 11:25 PM
annie - no b/c they have inverted wang doodles... one would have to fly backwards while the other flew in an inverted 6 g negative dive while shooting the other the bird... so in a word..... eh.

So I guess...theoretically yes, but realistically no? :thinking:

mocha latte cupcake
10-18-2007, 11:29 PM
indeed....

any more questions before i venture to my bed to sleep on the right side, and wake up at 8:40 pm tokyo intl time :D

VooDooXII
10-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Even his clock is JDM!

DrunkScotsman
10-18-2007, 11:39 PM
is there any advantages in puttin a D16a6 cam in a D15b2?

redrumracer
10-18-2007, 11:41 PM
whats the difference between a jdm miata motor and a usdm or edm motor?

The Yousef
10-19-2007, 12:28 AM
why do u wuv da kok?

Slow Motion
10-19-2007, 04:20 AM
Is it i high percentage of sucess if a group of kids age 10 plotting to take over the world by the time they reach 30 years of age possible?

Slow Motion
10-19-2007, 04:23 AM
How can I get a 34 year old fart to part with a 300zx that hasn't been running for two years, has bad paint, a broken passenger mirror, has a messed up cam, rusted rotors, bad interior except for the seats, and was sitting outside for the entire two years which might mean the t-tops might leak if I take them off and put them back on after two year of not having them off?

Kevykev
10-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Ahhhh Sheeeeit My boy JM don't know what he dun Started now!!!

ANSWER ALL Questions!!!

Ran
10-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Dear JM,

Why can't you be as JDM as Rini?

-Ran

mocha latte cupcake
10-19-2007, 03:32 PM
EF man - i don't think so, then again my honda is a little rusty... i say add some wasabi to your tank and then add 1 cup small PSI and you'll be great to go :goodjob:

red - not a ton as i remember it, emissions etc etc... however the miatas in australia were offered with a factory turbo kit at one point i DO know... (this is pre MSM's kiddies)

Curry - i do not wuv kok... however i do <3 teh curry... the pink prelude curry to be exact... i sense much self gratification in your future brown on... might i suggest hustler or barely durka?

simply put no... the possiblitity through college of them staying together, pooling money, buying something devious from the youfus, and actually succeeding is VERY unlikely... mainly b/c they are going to get all the girls in their group pregnant and then guess what? daddies don't take over the world... however THEIR kids might :ninja:

also, is this a TT or a NA? and i would tell him that its an eye sore and you can do wonders with it to help a struggling weekend mechanic and you consider it a challenge to see if you can get it up and running and you would like to purchase it for an EXTREMELY small fee, thus clearing his precious land of such a terrible waste... Meanwhile we both plot to run the streets with it by swapping in a RB25DET (Big ball + no interior + super stiffy suspension = bye bye piggy :D )

Kevykev - NAH MEAN?! i got this on lock like my grandpa's liquor collection... but a whole lot better :cheers:

Amy san - to my knowledge LUCY is way MO jdm than rini.... lets observe...

RINI - Blitz - JDM POINT....... Tanabe - JDM POINT.... TRD... JDM POINT.... Fujita...???? not so much... Racing Hart 18's.... Nope... rule of thumb on JDM is OEM +1... you've got plus a few..

LUCY - TRUST - JDM point..... Lucino Conversion - JDM point.... HKS - JDM point... Modia KT205R Keiichi tsuchiya 15's (JDM POINT)...OEM LUCINO strut braces... JDM point....

tis close amy san.... but there is no competition... its a tie b/c rini and lucy are lovers lol

BRING on the next set kids! :taun:

PSINXS
10-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Is this thread before or after thinkfast's "ask me" thread?

mocha latte cupcake
10-19-2007, 03:34 PM
WAAAYYYYYY before.... you can only imitate the great... but i take it as a compliment :D

Ran
10-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Ah, I got one from an outside source. I'll post it for him.

Dear JM,

Could you please use more lube next time?

-Yousef

mocha latte cupcake
10-19-2007, 03:37 PM
bwhahahah amy san bwhahah ^_^

tell the curry - just b/c he asked to ride the touge terror doesn't mean he got to.... tell him it was Josh lol...

OneSlow5pt0
10-19-2007, 03:47 PM
why does everyone ride the skyline kok?

bigdare23
10-19-2007, 03:48 PM
if you board answer these questions

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143649

mocha latte cupcake
10-19-2007, 04:10 PM
depends which skyline honestly... the R34 is everyone favorite for the most part not even for what all it does... more so OMG i saw it in FF2 and it was TITS! or i played in in NFS and i dominated all... true enthusiast see it as a pinnacle point in the automotive society..but then again others just like it cause of their sexy nissan colors

OneSlow5pt0
10-19-2007, 04:19 PM
depends which skyline honestly... the R34 is everyone favorite for the most part not even for what all it does... more so OMG i saw it in FF2 and it was TITS! or i played in in NFS and i dominated all... true enthusiast see it as a pinnacle point in the automotive society..but then again others just like it cause of their sexy nissan colors

lol,nice write up...preetty much too...it was damn good in NFS:U

Kevykev
10-20-2007, 05:01 PM
EF man - i don't think so, then again my honda is a little rusty... i say add some wasabi to your tank and then add 1 cup small PSI and you'll be great to go :goodjob:

red - not a ton as i remember it, emissions etc etc... however the miatas in australia were offered with a factory turbo kit at one point i DO know... (this is pre MSM's kiddies)

Curry - i do not wuv kok... however i do <3 teh curry... the pink prelude curry to be exact... i sense much self gratification in your future brown on... might i suggest hustler or barely durka?

simply put no... the possiblitity through college of them staying together, pooling money, buying something devious from the youfus, and actually succeeding is VERY unlikely... mainly b/c they are going to get all the girls in their group pregnant and then guess what? daddies don't take over the world... however THEIR kids might :ninja:

also, is this a TT or a NA? and i would tell him that its an eye sore and you can do wonders with it to help a struggling weekend mechanic and you consider it a challenge to see if you can get it up and running and you would like to purchase it for an EXTREMELY small fee, thus clearing his precious land of such a terrible waste... Meanwhile we both plot to run the streets with it by swapping in a RB25DET (Big ball + no interior + super stiffy suspension = bye bye piggy :D )

Kevykev - NAH MEAN?! i got this on lock like my grandpa's liquor collection... but a whole lot better :cheers:

Amy san - to my knowledge LUCY is way MO jdm than rini.... lets observe...

RINI - Blitz - JDM POINT....... Tanabe - JDM POINT.... TRD... JDM POINT.... Fujita...???? not so much... Racing Hart 18's.... Nope... rule of thumb on JDM is OEM +1... you've got plus a few..

LUCY - TRUST - JDM point..... Lucino Conversion - JDM point.... HKS - JDM point... Modia KT205R Keiichi tsuchiya 15's (JDM POINT)...OEM LUCINO strut braces... JDM point....

tis close amy san.... but there is no competition... its a tie b/c rini and lucy are lovers lol

BRING on the next set kids! :taun:

Ask Jeeves ain't got shi+ on JM!!!

or does he?

BobbyFresco
10-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Ethnically speaking, who drives the most riced out cars in Ga?

Crazy Asian
10-20-2007, 05:14 PM
why is crazy asian so sexy in a prelude?

mocha latte cupcake
10-20-2007, 07:34 PM
stunnin like a mo feezy --- mexican... its just honestly that even here in SC the autozone is ALWAYS filled. i can't drive down the street without having a APC intake modded, 3000gt (no VR4) on 20 inch chrome wheels, cut springs, and 15 10 inch subs crammed in it playing a mehiko song, then rev on me with his added muffler that has a JDM angle... too bad its angled DOWN and to the INSIDE! sigh... but yeah sorry kids maniac is the only one who doesn't so far lol that i know...

JDM brother in arms on the honda side - hmmm good question... i would say b/c its jdm... and he is the teh asian also... i would HAVE to more so go with TEH mugen.... mugen = ta-ta's :D if your in a tit whoppin good lookin car chances are your looks value have gone up with the opposite sex.