PDA

View Full Version : Misc More ***** moves by 50 Cent...

quickdodge®
10-18-2007, 09:18 AM
KING magazine: You went after Lil’ Wayne on “Part-Time Lover” with the rhyme “You make me want to kiss you like Baby do Wayne/And make you call me Daddy like Baby do Wayne/Damn, that **** sounds gay, it’s insane/I guess that’s the price a lil’ ***** pay for fame.” What’s that about?

50 Cent: I’ve already baited Lil’ Wayne to come on out so I can break his little neck. My consistency will break his neck the same way LL’s consistency broke Canibus’. Lil’ Wayne is a talented rapper but not a great songwriter. He has had great verses on other people’s projects, but they were not his complete ideas over production that he picked. He’s not marrying the right production and lyrics to make classic hit records.

KING magazine: But if he’s not coming after you, why bother him?

50 Cent: Why not break his neck? I got nothing else to do. If they set you up to believe you are in a situation you’re not actually in yet, then you go out there… See, he’s saying what he’s saying to Jay because Jay didn’t respond to him. I’m giving him something to work off. Is that one of 50’s laws? Yeah. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.

Read the last response 50 said. Dissing Wayne for no reason. Now don't get me wrong, I can't stand Wayne any more than 50, but damn. Later, QD.

BB6dohcvtec
10-18-2007, 10:19 AM
lol 50 is going to need a lil bit more than that to hurt wayne. when wayne drops the carter 3 compare those sales to 50's bubblegum album "curtis".

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 11:09 AM
50 WOULD TEAR WAYNE UP AND I'LL PUT MONEY UP ON THAT

Dracc
10-18-2007, 11:14 AM
I'd give it to wayne over fif just because curtis sold like ass cakes

thinkfast®
10-18-2007, 11:14 AM
$5 ON THE DREADLOCKED WEED SMOKER

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Wayne is raw on some songs, but he can't **** with 50

a) his team ain't strong enough
b) he doesn't have the money
c) he doesn't have the beats
d) he doesn't have the caliber of rappers.

Sammich
10-18-2007, 11:29 AM
lol

thinkfast®
10-18-2007, 11:43 AM
MARK SO YOU SAYIN G UNIT IS STRONG LOL

IM TALKIN ONE ON ONE WAYNE AND 50.. I DONT EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT THE MIXTAPE CIRCUIT WOULD LOOK LIKE LOL WAYNE WILL DEMOLISH CURTIS AND LEAVE SKID MARKS

Sammich
10-18-2007, 11:44 AM
LMFAO @ wayne ****tin on that *****

BB6dohcvtec
10-18-2007, 11:47 AM

lol wayne would kill 50 all day everday.....what does money have to do with killin that ***** 50 on several tracks. wayne doesnt need beats to clown 50. oh are you talking about his as his caliber of rappers, well if the hot boys are getting back together B.G. would smash 50. 50=garbage 50's crew outside of buck=garbage. I think 50 lost his damn mind and is mistaking wayne as cam'ron or some ****.

thinkfast®
10-18-2007, 11:51 AM
YEA HOMEY 50 OUT HIS GAH DAMN MIND LMAO HE GONNA TAKE ANOTHER L HE KEEP IT UP

IM A EAST R.I.D.E.R. ***** CAPICHE I WILL R.I.P. THESE BARS

Dracc
10-18-2007, 11:53 AM

mark please be real....

A) 50 a ***** straight up and down
B) wayne has money you dont know about.. its called Hush money
C) Beats? just because mani fresh left he has no beats now but all his **** FYA
D) I do believe he does.. minus baby

BB6dohcvtec
10-18-2007, 11:57 AM
mark please be real....

A) 50 a ***** straight up and down
B) wayne has money you dont know about.. its called Hush money
C) Beats? just because mani fresh left he has no beats now but all his **** FYA
D) I do believe he does.. minus baby

hell i think 50 is so much of a *****, i bet babys sweet ass can smash on 50 too.

quickdodge®
10-18-2007, 12:50 PM

a) how strong do you have to be to slap around 11 year olds?
b) sure he does; it doesn't take vitamin water to put out a hit record
c) I can't think of a witty reply to disagree with you
d) neither does 50 Cent

Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 01:43 PM
RICK PASS THE BLUNT IT'S G-UNIT GIRLS I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN
COKE AND RUM GOT ME ON THE TUMS
I'M BANGIN WITH MY HAND UP HER DRESS LIKE UHHHH

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 01:43 PM
LOL GUNIT VS CASH MONEY

ARE YOU GUYS ****ING STOOPID

quickdodge®
10-18-2007, 01:47 PM
LOL GUNIT VS CASH MONEY

ARE YOU GUYS ****ING STOOPID

I know, cuzz. They're both has-beens. Later, QD.

bigdare23
10-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Baby>>>>50cent

LOL

Deke
10-18-2007, 01:52 PM
:gay: What a homosexual. He's just trying to draw attention away from how much he sucks at selling albums. Rap conflicts are ****ing gay. Make music and shut your hole.

quickdodge®
10-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Baby>>>>50cent

LOL

And that isn't saying much. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 02:29 PM
sure lil wayne may run the mixtape scene now but 50's mixtapes are wayyyy better then waynes.... ***** went platnium off mixtapes...lol

Bballjamal
10-18-2007, 02:31 PM
And that isn't saying much. Later, QD.

Exactly lmao :goodjob:

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 02:32 PM
oh yeah you almost forgot gunit is clicked up with dipset now,

they will murder cash money.

BB6dohcvtec
10-18-2007, 09:04 PM
wow two equally garbage clicks come together to form a mega garbage click... ill put money that lil wayne can smash every ***** on both clicks

ironchef
10-18-2007, 09:52 PM
lol 50 is going to need a lil bit more than that to hurt wayne. when wayne drops the carter 3 compare those sales to 50's bubblegum album "curtis".Theres no way Carter 3 will outsell Curtis, I don't really like 50, but wayne ain't got **** for promotion aside from the streets, and you know they just bootleg everything.

DinanM3atl
10-18-2007, 09:59 PM
I just ignore people with low intelligence...

This includes 98% of the "rapper" community...

I just listen to the music. Some of it good, some decent. I don't want to hear about their "lives" or "interest" because after you read and interview or hear them actually discuss something... you say to yourself "What the ****?"

TicketRedBB6
10-19-2007, 07:51 AM
oh yeah you almost forgot gunit is clicked up with dipset now,

they will murder cash money.

Really, Lil Wayne isn't down with Dipset either? I mean all over drought 3 and live at the BET awards i could've sworn I heard him say dipset over and over. And i could've sworn he and Juelz are really good friends and coming out with an album together. It's also wierd how he's had songs with JR and Cam before too. But i guess he's not down with dipset like youre saying.

Lil wayne doesnt need rappers, money, or beats to destroy 50. Lil wayne doesnt NEED anything like 50 does. 50 relies on gunit and publicity for everything. Im gonna love it when Wayne sells more than 50 after 50 called him out first, just like he called out Kanye on record sells and got shut down.

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Really, Lil Wayne isn't down with Dipset either? I mean all over drought 3 and live at the BET awards i could've sworn I heard him say dipset over and over. And i could've sworn he and Juelz are really good friends and coming out with an album together. It's also wierd how he's had songs with JR and Cam before too. But i guess he's not down with dipset like youre saying.

Lil wayne doesnt need rappers, money, or beats to destroy 50. Lil wayne doesnt NEED anything like 50 does. 50 relies on gunit and publicity for everything. Im gonna love it when Wayne sells more than 50 after 50 called him out first, just like he called out Kanye on record sells and got shut down.

LOL I CAN'T BELIVE THIS DEBATE IS STILL GOING ON

FIRST OFF

a) dipset split off
b) santana and wayne are cool but as far as everyone else in dipset they **** with g-unit, atleast the real "dipset" jim jones,hell rell, zeeky, and j.r writer has been on a couple g-unit tracks
c) wayne can't **** with 50, any real hip hop head will tell you

Look at the caliber of rappers 50 has destroyed

1. game
2. D-block
3. Ja-rule
4. Cam ron
5. all of murder inc

Rap battles aren't just about "lyrics" theres alot more to battle than that, it's all about flow, delivery, and appeal

lil wayne is a whore....why do you think the real members of cash money don't **** with him?!?!?! B.G, JUVI, YOUNG BUCK, MANNIE.

come on guys don't talk me down when it comes to this ****, ive been doing this **** for too long.

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 08:01 AM
HAHAHAH YOU GUYS LIKE RAPPERS THAT KISS GROWN MEN?!?!?!?!?

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2324/nonamedv7.gif

TicketRedBB6
10-19-2007, 08:08 AM
Okay i understand they might rap with gunit, im saying the same guys rap with Wayne as well. Just because they are with gunit now doesnt mean they will automatically hate wayne. At duffle bag boy at the BET awards he shouted out dipset like 4 times live in front of everyone, i doubt they're fighting just because theyre cool with gunit. And yeah 50 destroyed people but was it even a challenge? Ja rule has never been a good artist, hell soulja boy could've destroyed him. Murder inc has been declining for awhile now, and i wouldnt say he really destroyed game. I was surprised about camron though.

You say he's destroyed rappers, which he has, but the caliber of the rappers hes destroyed added together doesnt equal wayne

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 08:10 AM
Okay i understand they might rap with gunit, im saying the same guys rap with Wayne as well. Just because they are with gunit now doesnt mean they will automatically hate wayne. At duffle bag boy at the BET awards he shouted out dipset like 4 times live in front of everyone, i doubt they're fighting just because theyre cool with gunit. And yeah 50 destroyed people but was it even a challenge? Ja rule has never been a good artist, hell soulja boy could've destroyed him. Murder inc has been declining for awhile now, and i wouldnt say he really destroyed game. I was surprised about camron though.

You say he's destroyed rappers, which he has, but the caliber of the rappers hes destroyed added together doesnt equal wayne

wayne can't **** with jadakiss, sheek louch, or styles (D-BLOCK)

I will put money up if you want, that G-unit will destroy cash money

You must of forgot G-unit has D-12 and eminem backing them...You really think Cash money can **** with D-12?!?!?!?!!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

THIS IS A JOKE.

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 08:12 AM
"A YO THE SUN DON'T SHINE FOREVER
SO IF **** HITS THE FAN THEN WE MIGHT AS WELL DIE TOGEATHER
I'M HIGH AS EVER MORE HOES AND MORE CHEDDAR
G-UNIT MOVE AROUND WITH THEM POUNDS AND BERETTAS"

PSINXS
10-19-2007, 08:14 AM
why does 50 need all that just to **** with wayne. that shows he is *****. and buck is not a real cash money member.

wayne would destroy 50 period. IMO game destroyed 50.

and 50 aint beat nobody credible. i will battle Ja-rule and Cam

TicketRedBB6
10-19-2007, 08:18 AM
wayne can't **** with jadakiss, sheek louch, or styles (D-BLOCK)

I will put money up if you want, that G-unit will destroy cash money

You must of forgot G-unit has D-12 and eminem backing them...You really think Cash money can **** with D-12?!?!?!?!!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

THIS IS A JOKE.

You're not even getting what im saying. I have never said that cash money will destroy gunit. Cash Money/young money is weak and just starting to get rappers signed. I think any group in rap would destroy cash money. All im saying is that in diss tracks/"beef", record sals, etc i think lil wayne will destroy 50. Of course if gunit/eminem/dipset whoever the hell else 50 can get jump in and its wayne vs. 30 other rappers, then yeah he'll get beat. but wayne vs. 50 =wayne winning if no one else is all over him. But wayne has people on his back too, not just 50.

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 08:19 AM
why does 50 need all that just to **** with wayne. that shows he is *****. and buck is not a real cash money member.

wayne would destroy 50 period. IMO game destroyed 50.

and 50 aint beat nobody credible. i will battle Ja-rule and Cam

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You gotta give it up to 50 ****ing D-BLOCK UP

The reason 50 hasn't ****ed anyone up with no credibility is because there really are no rappers out with credibility right now and all the ones with any type of credibilty **** with G-unit

LL cool J
Dipset
Jay-z
m.o.p
Papoose
Snoop
Dre
eminem

they all **** with G-unit

JOIN THE WINNING SIDE.

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 08:24 AM
OH YEAH CASH MONEY AS A GROUP NEVER RELEASED AN ALBUM THAT SOLD MORE THAN THIS:

http://www.umusic.dk/MCM/covers/cover_GUnit_BegForMercy.jpg

1000cckiller
10-19-2007, 08:25 AM

d) he doesn't have the caliber of rappers.Okay whats that uh shut up

PSINXS
10-19-2007, 08:26 AM
d block i do applaud. jada and styles r good.

i guess we wont know until wayne puts out a response. My money is on the predator.

1000cckiller
10-19-2007, 08:32 AM
d block i do applaud. jada and styles r good.

i guess we wont know until wayne puts out a response. My money is on the predator.and not on da *****(50)

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 08:43 AM
The "rapper eater"

who the **** has wayne even beefed with??!?!? He don't even wanna see B.G OR JUVI they would destroy them not to mention young buck would ****ing make wayne sit on his ass.

rndockery98
10-19-2007, 10:03 AM
If ya'll are talking ONE ON ONE I would have to go with wayne. 50 has only had a few rhymes that were even decent....ever. 50 is all HYPE, and he never really delivers on it. even if it's cash money vs. g-unit, i think cash money still has a good shot a winning. now if you put eminem and dre in the fight, it's a hands down win to 50's group, but only b/c of em and dre. i'm not a huge fan of lil' wayne, but 50's garbage. i did like his movie though, maybe he should stick to acting...

XLR8NMR2
10-19-2007, 10:04 AM
OMG

I'M CALLING 50

rndockery98
10-19-2007, 10:11 AM
when you talk to him tell him to watchout for people with knives and guns...haha!

quickdodge®
10-19-2007, 11:15 AM

1. game

50 didn't destroy this dude. It was reversed. Later, QD.

ironchef
10-19-2007, 04:56 PM
LOL I CAN'T BELIVE THIS DEBATE IS STILL GOING ON

FIRST OFF

a) dipset split off
b) santana and wayne are cool but as far as everyone else in dipset they **** with g-unit, atleast the real "dipset" jim jones,hell rell, zeeky, and j.r writer has been on a couple g-unit tracks
c) wayne can't **** with 50, any real hip hop head will tell you

1. game
2. D-block
3. Ja-rule
4. Cam ron
5. all of murder inc

Rap battles aren't just about "lyrics" theres alot more to battle than that, it's all about flow, delivery, and appeal

lil wayne is a whore....why do you think the real members of cash money don't **** with him?!?!?! B.G, JUVI, YOUNG BUCK, MANNIE.

come on guys don't talk me down when it comes to this ****, ive been doing this **** for too long.This has to be the dumbest post I've seen from you in a while....

A) As far as the calibur of rappers goes, only one on that list half way decent would be Game (and maybe Jadakiss), and Game murdered 50 and ALL of g-unit on 300 bars. Don't even question it, they got flat out DENIED.

And

B) B.G., Juvi, Buck, haven't been members of Cash Money for a while now. As far as Mannie he was producing most of the time, not rapping. So he wouldn't count anyway.

50 is really off his game now. He's turned in Ja Rule Jr. with his latest ****, singing on the hooks all the time. He hasn't come hard in a long time. So, get off his nuts.

1SICKLEX
10-19-2007, 11:41 PM
50>Wayne

BB6dohcvtec
10-19-2007, 11:51 PM
50<Wayne

fixed

Double_0_Rusty
10-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Wayne would murk 50.

BobbyFresco
10-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Wayne would murk 50.

All day, every day and twice on Sunday..........

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Damn, man. Not twice, huh? Later, QD.

Deke
10-24-2007, 03:48 PM
I've got an idea, set up the situation where one will "destroy" the other, or shut up. This thread is GAY.

My dad can beat up your dad. Chew on that for a little bit. It won't be much different than the argument that's going on right now except I can guarantee at least one of the people in my argument is cooler than anyone mentioned in the current one.

soul
10-24-2007, 03:50 PM
mark do you have high blood pressure and ****?

Cause from all the salt you get off of 50 and his units nuts you gotta be close to a heart attack or something

Julio
10-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Hnmm.. 50 > wayne...

Wayne is/been wack.

Julio
10-24-2007, 04:03 PM
JAY Z said on Shade 45 the other day..

" Everytime I battle and kill another rapper on wax I make them famous, so In a way im helping them.. **** that B "

And thats real talk.. Wayne should take shots at 50 and stop jizzing on remixes and ****..
Maybe that is the real big break Wayne needs.. FIIIIIREMAN!! FIIIIREMAN!! hahaha

BobbyFresco
10-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Damn, man. Not twice, huh? Later, QD.

LOL....Yup..........

soul
10-24-2007, 04:18 PM
JAY Z said on Shade 45 the other day..

" Everytime I battle and kill another rapper on wax I make them famous, so In a way im helping them.. **** that B "

And thats real talk.. Wayne should take shots at 50 and stop jizzing on remixes and ****..
Maybe that is the real big break Wayne needs.. FIIIIIREMAN!! FIIIIREMAN!! hahaha
what you mean thats the real big break wayne needs? Let me know next time anyone releases 100+ mixtape/singles in a year, and every time you hear him on the radio or on someone elses remix, 100k in the bank for that *****. He plenty famous, everyone knows wayne over this last fews years, and C3 drop on dec. 18th, gonna be plenty of people looking to critsize and praise. ***** dont need help gettin famous, his stuck doin his thing since 12(been famous since 16?) and now the ***** can retire at 24 if he wanted to.

sshonda2004
10-24-2007, 06:16 PM
i hear you, wayne cant mess with fifty.

sshonda2004
10-24-2007, 06:20 PM
"would be Game (and maybe Jadakiss), and Game murdered 50 and ALL of g-unit on 300 bars. Don't even question it, they got flat out DENIED."-ironchef.

that 300 bars was just game rambling about nothing, that junk was garbage. so how you figure that game murdered fif and the unit when they on the scene and game is nowhere to be found or heard of right now, he on koch records doing nothing.

B18c1Turboed
10-24-2007, 06:43 PM
Lil Wayne dissed 50 back on a song already
this was taken from allhiphop.com

When I first listened to this song "Gossip," I was like, "I like this song 'Gossip.'" Then a homey hit me up and said, "Yo, ill...he really got 50 Cent good on 'Gossip.'" I then listened to it about 300 times (its just that good) and decided that it could be a song dissing 50 - but in a tasteful way.

watch the video for yourself its under LIL' WAYNE DISSES 50 CENT?
http://allhiphop.com/blogs/rumors/archive/2007/10/18/18753038.aspx

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 07:08 PM
that 300 bars was just game rambling about nothing, that junk was garbage. so how you figure that game murdered fif and the unit when they on the scene and game is nowhere to be found or heard of right now, he on koch records doing nothing.

Lolol @ the usual bull**** you post. When will you learn? Everyone knows that Game took care of G-USuck. That's gotta be real ****ed up since Game's **** was garbage and it still ****ed up 50. Where is 50 and GUnit? Tell me? I can tell you the exact date that 50's latest album went platinum. Never 2007 and beyond, sucka. Where's the rest? Yeah. When you post, post what you know, not what you want to happen. We know your "opinion" doesn't amount o **** on here. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 07:09 PM
Lil Wayne dissed 50 back on a song already
this was taken from allhiphop.com

When I first listened to this song "Gossip," I was like, "I like this song 'Gossip.'" Then a homey hit me up and said, "Yo, ill...he really got 50 Cent good on 'Gossip.'" I then listened to it about 300 times (its just that good) and decided that it could be a song dissing 50 - but in a tasteful way.

watch the video for yourself its under LIL' WAYNE DISSES 50 CENT?
http://allhiphop.com/blogs/rumors/archive/2007/10/18/18753038.aspx

I posted that already, but it was never confirmed that he was ripping 50. Later, QD.

ironchef
10-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Lolol @ the usual bull**** you post. When will you learn? Everyone knows that Game took care of G-USuck. That's gotta be real ****ed up since Game's **** was garbage and it still ****ed up 50. Where is 50 and GUnit? Tell me? I can tell you the exact date that 50's latest album went platinum. Never 2007 and beyond, sucka. Where's the rest? Yeah. When you post, post what you know, not what you want to happen. We know your "opinion" doesn't amount o **** on here. Later, QD.Curtis is platinum now I believe, however it took like a month and a half.

quickdodge®
10-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Curtis is platinum now I believe, however it took like a month and a half.

Nope. As of last week, he was still 50,000 short. He's only been selling a few thousand a week now. Later, QD.

Alan®
10-24-2007, 11:28 PM
i dont see how gossip is wayne ripping 50. to me unless wayne comes out and makes a track officially dissin 50 it aint it. i like them both but i think waynes delivery is better. and as far as the caliber of artists 50 ha destroyed dont get me started. game smashed gunit and ja rule and murder inc is the biggest group of pussies around so that shouldnt even count. i think the smartest move 5o ever made was hooking up with people like jay cause 50 has to realize that he cant touch them and never will be able to. personally i think people like luda could smash 50 if they ever felt the need to

bware113
10-25-2007, 12:24 AM
"I'm about a dollar what the **** is fifty cent"-Jay Z
He dont **** with J because J smashed him early. Game destroyed him and G-Unot, Murder Inc. is weak. Buck sucks got murdered on Wild'n'out, by Nick Cannon you've got to be joking, Jummy Jones sucks, Lloyd Banks is garbage, if you disagree tell me when his last hit was. 50 by himself is terrible everytime, he hasn't had a true hit since Get Rich or Die Tryin he needs to give up. Candyshop??? Amusement Park??? This dude is child.
Wayne>50 hands down!!!:D

ironchef
10-25-2007, 12:45 AM
"I'm about a dollar what the **** is fifty cent"-Jay Z
He dont **** with J because J smashed him early. Game destroyed him and G-Unot, Murder Inc. is weak. Buck sucks got murdered on Wild'n'out, by Nick Cannon you've got to be joking, Jummy Jones sucks, Lloyd Banks is garbage, if you disagree tell me when his last hit was. 50 by himself is terrible everytime, he hasn't had a true hit since Get Rich or Die Tryin he needs to give up. Candyshop??? Amusement Park??? This dude is child.
Wayne>50 hands down!!!:DThis would be a quality post if it was grammatically correct.

quickdodge®
10-25-2007, 06:51 AM
personally i think people like luda could smash 50 if they ever felt the need to

I don't think anyone really cares what you think. Especially in the hip hop/rap world. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-25-2007, 06:52 AM
This would be a quality post if it was grammatically correct.

I agree. It's nice to see the Georgia's educational system is still turning out quality people. Later, QD.

bware113
10-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Sorry for the grammatical errors, I was just converting to the usual hip-hop vernacular.

Alan®
10-25-2007, 04:15 PM
I don't think anyone really cares what you think. Especially in the hip hop/rap world. Later, QD.
well thats not really for you to decide people can do what they want with my opinion what they want but you are right my knowledge bank in hip hop is nothing compared to yal reps :goodjob:

sshonda2004
10-25-2007, 07:29 PM
man dont let that ***** Quickdodge talk down on you like that. IA is his life, QD thrives on trying to look superior when he really aint ****. pretty pathetic.
well thats not really for you to decide people can do what they want with my opinion what they want but you are right my knowledge bank in hip hop is nothing compared to yal reps :goodjob:

Alan®
10-25-2007, 07:31 PM
man dont let that ***** Quickdodge talk down on you like that. IA is his life, QD thrives on trying to look superior when he really aint ****. pretty pathetic.
man don't you know that QD is superior to all of us. on a serious note i was actually giving him a genuine compliment cause my knowledge bas is nothing compared to his

sshonda2004
10-25-2007, 07:34 PM
LOL hes not god, so he not superior to me at all. he didnt give me life. I dont respect him at all because all he does is disrespect most of the time.and whatever he post on the internet regarding hip hop is stuff that you could find yourself on the internet, its just a matter of who finds it first and post it
man don't you know that QD is superior to all of us. on a serious note i was actually giving him a genuine compliment cause my knowledge bas is nothing compared to his

Alan®
10-25-2007, 07:43 PM
dont be so smug

B16a2 Civic
10-25-2007, 08:57 PM
Someone reported a qd post as being " so disrespectfull"

Alan®
10-25-2007, 09:03 PM
i dont see anything qd has said as disrespectful. sounds like someone just got their efeelings hurt

quickdodge®
10-26-2007, 01:43 AM
i dont see anything qd has said as disrespectful. sounds like someone just got their efeelings hurt

You're alright with me, man. You rolled with my punches and never started ****. Imma quit ****ing with you, homey.

As far as ss-rhonda goes. She's just upset because she thought I was going to quit putting her back in her hole because I was going for you. Don't forget again, rhonda. I did give you your life. Ask around. Later, QD.

Alan®
10-26-2007, 12:24 PM
You're alright with me, man. You rolled with my punches and never started ****. Imma quit ****ing with you, homey.

As far as ss-rhonda goes. She's just upset because she thought I was going to quit putting her back in her hole because I was going for you. Don't forget again, rhonda. I did give you your life. Ask around. Later, QD.
good **** man :Goodjob:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

JDM onlyy
10-26-2007, 01:30 PM
I just ignore people with low intelligence...

This includes 98% of the "rapper" community...

I just listen to the music. Some of it good, some decent. I don't want to hear about their "lives" or "interest" because after you read and interview or hear them actually discuss something... you say to yourself "What the ****?"

Isn't Lil Wayne attending college for Psychology though?

JDM onlyy
10-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Nope. As of last week, he was still 50,000 short. He's only been selling a few thousand a week now. Later, QD.

Bet he's buying his own **** back to turn his album platinum cause no one wants that garbage. I know I don't.

C3 I'm waiting for that to drop... :D

The Ninja
10-26-2007, 03:26 PM
50 WOULD TEAR WAYNE UP AND I'LL PUT MONEY UP ON THAT

LMFAO!!!!! I got $250 right here that The Carter III >>>>>>>>>>> Curtis

bware113
10-26-2007, 03:53 PM
^^LOL...I didn't even attempt to listen to his album.
Has anyone ever notice how he always picks a fight when his album is released.
Formula: 50Beef+Unsuspecting rapper+50Album=50Sales^....What a joke this 50cent character is.:lmfao:

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 09:24 PM
you really dont know what your talking about, 50 started the g-unit, so without 50, their would be no g-unit. since you all keep talking about 50 sucks cause he not selling like he use to, what will you say when jay-z drops, and he doesnt go platinum as fast as you thought he would? and people keep trying to make the 50 vs. kanye thing negative, it was very positive for the whole hip/hop community, it wasnt even a beef.

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 09:26 PM
uh no, the game started with 50, camron started with 50, even though it wasnt a beef, kanye started with 50 by moving his album to the same release date of 50's
Formula: 50Beef+Unsuspecting rapper+50Album=50Sales^....What a joke this 50cent character is.:lmfao:

bware113
10-29-2007, 09:41 PM
uh no, the game started with 50, camron started with 50, even though it wasnt a beef, kanye started with 50 by moving his album to the same release date of 50's
bullshyt...50 kicked him out the camp for no reason. 50 is a ****head. Cam'ron did start that beef and he lost. Although the Curtis song was hilarious.:D And I do believe that 50cent said
quote:"If Kanye sells more records than me in the first week, I'll quit rapping" :end quote.
Kanye didn't start nothing if he wanted some competition and not to just sell out. And, I don't even really Kanye if you think I'm defending him, he's a little cocky for my taste.

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 09:46 PM
dude that is so not true,50 kicked game out because game disrespected 50 at a london concert in front of all the fans on stage.
bullshyt...50 kicked him out the camp for no reason. 50 is a ****head. Cam'ron did start that beef and he lost. Although the Curtis song was hilarious.:D And I do believe that 50cent said
quote:"If Kanye sells more records than me in the first week, I'll quit rapping" :end quote.
Kanye didn't start nothing if he wanted some competition and not to just sell out. And, I don't even really Kanye if you think I'm defending him, he's a little cocky for my taste.

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 09:48 PM
kanyes new album isnt even all that good, i listen to curtis more, kanye lost a step somewhere in between late registration and graduation.

bware113
10-29-2007, 09:55 PM
dude that is so not true,50 kicked game out because game disrespected 50 at a london concert in front of all the fans on stage.
Really??? Didn't know that? Got videos or a review??
I havn't liked 50 since his first album. After that he got too commercial just like Murder Inc. was before he destroyed them. I guess it was a career move so he would be the only one singing to these brauds. But, like I said I really don't like Kanye. I think it's a bit much for him to put himself in the top 5 best alive. Sure he can make the hell out of a beat, but he's no rapper.

TRDwasiq
10-29-2007, 09:59 PM
:yes:hha

sshonda2004
10-29-2007, 10:01 PM
yes i have a underground mixtape, and funkmaster flex is interviewing the whole unit for like 20 minutes about why game is no longer with the unit.
Really??? Didn't know that? Got videos or a review??
I havn't liked 50 since his first album. After that he got too commercial just like Murder Inc. was before he destroyed them. I guess it was a career move so he would be the only one singing to these brauds. But, like I said I really don't like Kanye. I think it's a bit much for him to put himself in the top 5 best alive. Sure he can make the hell out of a beat, but he's no rapper.

STI101
10-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Lil Wayne should tear him up.

bware113
10-29-2007, 10:08 PM
^^Agreed

yes i have a underground mixtape, and funkmaster flex is interviewing the whole unit for like 20 minutes about why game is no longer with the unit.
Thanks for enlightening me though. I'm not much of a game fan either. In fact the only rapper mentioned in this thread I like is Wayne & J.

soul
10-30-2007, 08:17 AM
kanyes new album isnt even all that good, i listen to curtis more, kanye lost a step somewhere in between late registration and graduation.
i feel bad for you

quickdodge®
10-30-2007, 08:36 AM

Gayme actually quit the Unit. Later, QD.

bware113
10-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Well which happened first??

thinkfast®
10-30-2007, 01:38 PM
GOT RICH STOPPED TRYIN THATS WHAT HAPPENED LOLOL

50 is a scumbag rapper and cant hold any kinda light to wayne.. like a candel in the sun homey, weezy will demolish this corny gorilla face ass knuckle draggin homo

G G G UNOT

sshonda2004
10-30-2007, 01:43 PM
uh ok:screwy:
GOT RICH STOPPED TRYIN THATS WHAT HAPPENED LOLOL

50 is a scumbag rapper and cant hold any kinda light to wayne.. like a candel in the sun homey, weezy will demolish this corny gorilla face ass knuckle draggin homo

G G G UNOT

sshonda2004
10-30-2007, 01:46 PM
the on-stage ranting that the game did started first, it was a dumb move on the games part because he missed out on so much money and exposure by getting booted from the unit. 50 was actually making more money off of games first album than game was.
Well which happened first??

ironchef
10-30-2007, 01:57 PM
the on-stage ranting that the game did started first, it was a dumb move on the games part because he missed out on so much money and exposure by getting booted from the unit. 50 was actually making more money off of games first album than game was.There was no money to be made nor exposure to be had by staying in G-Unit. As you can tell from every single artist in G-Unit aside from 50 and maybe buck, they all flopped with ****ty sales and crappy merchandising.

sshonda2004
10-30-2007, 02:14 PM
yeah somewhat, but game isnt better off with koch records.
There was no money to be made nor exposure to be had by staying in G-Unit. As you can tell from every single artist in G-Unit aside from 50 and maybe buck, they all flopped with ****ty sales and crappy merchandising.

bware113
10-30-2007, 06:04 PM
^^ So you agree that the other G-Unit rappers are garbage. The fact still stands that 50¢ is a buisiness man not a rapper.
50¢<Wayne.

ironchef
10-30-2007, 07:23 PM
yeah somewhat, but game isnt better off with koch records.Game isn't doing anything right now anyway, so koch records or g-unit doesn't really matter.