PDA

View Full Version : Crooked ass cops V. 1234567

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:00 AM
So im chilling with my girl in front of my gated community over here in south florida...were just talking not really doing "anything" and next thing you know i see yours truly drive by with his spot light on, i turn to her and say

me:Oh **** theres a cop, lets roll the windows up and put the visors down so he can't see us
her: Don't worry about it were not doing anything wrong
me: I'm doing everything wrong just being black in this neighboorhood
her: He can't do anything

so i begin to tell her how i know how these ****ers work (cops) and he will prob come down this street and start ****ing with us....

well surely enough 10 min later he comes down and stops his car right in front of ours and puts the spot light on us and goes on the intercom

Cop: (Shines beam on my side) "Put your hands out the window"
Me: is there a problem officer
Cop: Do you have any I.D?!?!?
Me: i live right here (points to house)
Cop: Show me some i.d right now
Me : sure officer (grabs my GA lisense and gives it to him)
Cop: I need something showing you live here
Me: pulls out clubhouse card and rubs it in his face

he then apologizes and begins to say "we have had alot of burglaries around and i'm just trying to do my job" blah blah blah

this is the 2nd run in i have had the month i have been living down here and just like most police officers south florida cops are racist.

**** EM

WickedIXMR
10-18-2007, 09:05 AM
Wow another nagger trying to pull the race card how suprising :rolleyes: sounds like to me he was just doing his job and your just being a overly worried b.itch about it. Doesnt mean hes crooked dumbass

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:07 AM
next

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Wow another nagger trying to pull the race card how suprising :rolleyes: sounds like to me he was just doing his job and your just being a overly worried b.itch about it. Doesnt mean hes crooked dumbass

when will they ever learn...

Stormhammer
10-18-2007, 09:08 AM
lol, you're a dumbass at the rolling up the windows and pulling the visors down, I mean ****ing hell if I was a cop and saw that I'd shoot you first and then ask questions later - that **** right there would be suspicious behavior to me. And why the **** were you in your car in front of your house? What the ****. Why not be out on the porch, or something, where it seems NORMAL.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:10 AM
btw: My girl saw the same cop at the gas station last night and this is what he said to her

Cop: I know you
her: i don't know you
Cop: you were in the ford last night
her: Okay
Cop: Weren't you with that black guy last night?!?!?!
Her: yeah i was and!?!?!?!
Cop: Looks akwardly (changes the subject)
Cop: what do you have done to that ford?!?!!?

i swear cops are no good these days.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:12 AM
lol, you're a dumbass at the rolling up the windows and pulling the visors down, I mean ****ing hell if I was a cop and saw that I'd shoot you first and then ask questions later - that **** right there would be suspicious behavior to me. And why the **** were you in your car in front of your house? What the ****. Why not be out on the porch, or something, where it seems NORMAL.

because everyone inside was sleeping, thats why i didn't go inside

and i knew if the windows were down/up he would come over anyways and pull the same ****.

You guys must still think there are non racist cops out there that don't discriminate and racially profile anymore.........:rolleyes:

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 09:13 AM
What did he do that was so crooked?

He asked for I.D. because you were a suspicious vehicle in an area where a lot have burglaries occur. Have you stopped to think the reason you have been stopped twice while you've lived there is because he's doing his job?

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:13 AM
your level of intelligence is slowly decreasing as this thread goes on. i honestly am starting to believe half the **** you're saying. if i saw a ****** in a "nice" neighborhood, i'da asked his ass to get out the car too.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 09:14 AM
You guys must still think there are non racist cops out there that don't discriminate and racially profile anymore.........:rolleyes:

You must still think there are cops out to get you and they're tryin to spike your kool-aid.

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:14 AM
What did he do that was so crooked?

He asked for I.D. because you were a suspicious vehicle in an area where a lot have burglaries occur. Have you stopped to think the reason you have been stopped twice while you've lived there is because he's doing his job?

he's black, thus lacking a vital step in the thinking process. a brain.

WickedIXMR
10-18-2007, 09:15 AM
You must still think there are cops out to get you and they're tryin to spike your kool-aid.
LMFAO! Reps.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:17 AM
The ignorance in this thread is bliss.

I'm not trying to pull any race car but that cop couldve gone about the situation alot differently, Every car that comes in this neighboorhood has to go through the gate and the tag is written down so it's not like i was "too suspicous"

and the whole thing he said to my girl about being "black" is ****ed up in more ways then one....what does it matter if i'm black,white, yellow, purple

racism will never end in the south.

Stormhammer
10-18-2007, 09:18 AM
because everyone inside was sleeping, thats why i didn't go inside

and i knew if the windows were down/up he would come over anyways and pull the same ****.

yeah but why not just be outside chilling? ****, thats what I do...

and like other people have mentioned, due to the fact that there was an increase in robberies, yeah, he had reasonable suspicion ( esp if it was late at night, 2 people sitting in a car in front of a house ) - he's just doing his job, and even if he did have some slightly racist overtones, in the end he was still just doing his job properly

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:18 AM
he's black, thus lacking a vital step in the thinking process. a brain.

actually "black" is a color and it's not my heritage what you consider black isn't what i consider black.... I'm haitian american not african american, im from an island.....look it up :goodjob:

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 09:20 AM
and the whole thing he said to my girl about being "black" is ****ed up in more ways then one....what does it matter if i'm black,white, yellow, purple

Have you ever heard of an adjective? a word used to describe somebody?

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:20 AM
actually "black" is a color and it's not my heritage what you consider black isn't what i consider black.... I'm haitian american not african american, im from an island.....look it up :goodjob:

calm down *****, im only joking.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:22 AM
yeah but why not just be outside chilling? ****, thats what I do...

and like other people have mentioned, due to the fact that there was an increase in robberies, yeah, he had reasonable suspicion ( esp if it was late at night, 2 people sitting in a car in front of a house ) - he's just doing his job, and even if he did have some slightly racist overtones, in the end he was still just doing his job properly

and people wonder why there are so many police brutalites nowadays because of racist cops not doing there jobs right.

a) i was in front of the house and she was dropping me off, we were literally there for 5 minutes

b) I lived there and had to show I.D at the gate along with them writing my tag down

c) Instead of getting on the speaker saying "get your hands out the window" he shouldve came to the door and asked me to roll my windows down i was in no way a threat.

d) there was NOTHING in the car, no weapons, no drugs, no alcohol and we weren't doing anything wrong parked in front of MY house

KPowerEP3
10-18-2007, 09:23 AM

I don't care about this thread, but that's a stupid argument. Sure, your family may be of Haitian descent, but where did their ancestors come from? Africa.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Have you ever heard of an adjective? a word used to describe somebody?

don't pull that adjective **** on me, What does it matter if she was "with that black guy" last night....does that prove anything? does that solve anything? no

it only makes it seem like he's a bigot

what if i wasn't black?!?! what if i was puerto rican or mexican what i still be considered "black"

**** is fucced up

Z28
10-18-2007, 09:24 AM
you're kind of like a young al sharpton in training.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 09:25 AM
and people wonder why there are so many police brutalites nowadays because of racist cops not doing there jobs right.

a) i was in front of the house and she was dropping me off, we were literally there for 5 minutes

b) I lived there and had to show I.D at the gate along with them writing my tag down

c) Instead of getting on the speaker saying "get your hands out the window" he shouldve came to the door and asked me to roll my windows down i was in no way a threat.

d) there was NOTHING in the car, no weapons, no drugs, no alcohol and we weren't doing anything wrong parked in front of MY house

a-b) Obviously there has been a increase in crime and he was just doing his job and being thorough. I mean if I lived in a neighborhood where break-ins were on the rise i would want the police doing the same thing.

c-d) So now you know better than the cop how he's supposed to do his job? How did he know there was nothing in the car or that you weren't a threat?

If you look for racism everywhere, you're going to see racism everywhere.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:26 AM
I don't care about this thread, but that's a stupid argument. Sure, your family may be of Haitian descent, but where did their ancestors come from? Africa.

if you want to get technical we are all from africa.

When christopher colombus discovered haiti there were already inhabitants on the island...island natives....and my mother is one of them, she doesn't look "black" at all.

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:26 AM
don't pull that adjective **** on me, What does it matter if she was "with that black guy" last night....does that prove anything? does that solve anything? no

what if i wasn't black?!?! what if i was puerto rican or mexican what i still be considered "black"

**** is fucced up

not really, if he said "that ******" i would be concerned, i know plenty of people were im like, oh yea you were with that black guy, whats his name? cuz 90% of the people i hang with are white/asian, so you say that black guy it narrows **** down.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 09:29 AM

**** is fucced up

Are you ****in serious? I'm sure that cop see's MANY people everyday and can't remember all you stats. So if he calls you black it's an adjective (stop pullin this racecard bull****).

If you weren't black he probably would of said "you were with that (insert nationality here) guy". What is the big deal?

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:29 AM
you have to understand to fix this racist problem in america we gotta stop using colors because it's so broad

if you go up to an asian are you going to say "were you with that yellow guys last night?"

No.

Your probably going to say "asian guy" or actually speak about where the person is from in asia korea, japan, vietnam

Not all people that look "BLACK" are actually black.....Black is so broad and in america most "black" people are african americans that have no idea where they really come from in africa...the average "black" person has no idea of what there roots are.

WickedIXMR
10-18-2007, 09:30 AM
The ignorance in this thread is bliss.

I'm not trying to pull any race car but that cop couldve gone about the situation alot differently, Every car that comes in this neighboorhood has to go through the gate and the tag is written down so it's not like i was "too suspicous"

racism will never end in the south.
Your stupidity just amazes me :rolleyes: Black people are the only people that complain this much about "racial profiling." Theres racial profiling everywhere and happens to every race. We're in the united states where its very very diverse so what do you expect? Why dont you go tell the naacp about your situation :rolleyes:

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:33 AM
you have to understand to fix this racist problem in america we gotta stop using colors because it's so broad

if you go up to an asian are you going to say "were you with that yellow guys last night?"

No.

Your probably going to say "asian guy" or actually speak about where the person is from in asia korea, japan, vietnam

Not all people that look "BLACK" are actually black.....Black is so broad and in america most "black" people are african americans that have no idea where they really come from in africa...the average "black" person has no idea of what there roots are.

idiot, saying yellow is racist.. saying asian is a borad assumption. usually true, you negros migrate everywhere, so black is just the easiest to say, racist would be, ******, jiggaboo, coon. get a handle on reality.

the average black doesn't know their roots because they also dont konw their father.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 09:33 AM

No.

You have to understand when someone is actually being racist compared to someone using you skin color to describe you.

I'm white, people refer to me as white. They don't call me Irish-American or anything else like that. We're all americans and it doesn't matter where you're from. If someon uses your skin color to describe you...then that's exactly what they're doin DESCRIBING YOUR APPEARENCE!

This **** is not difficult to understand dude...quit whining

WickedIXMR
10-18-2007, 09:35 AM
idiot, saying yellow is racist.. saying asian is a borad assumption. usually true, you negros migrate everywhere, so black is just the easiest to say, racist would be, ******, jiggaboo, coon. get a handle on reality.
LMAO! @ migrating everywhere and jiggaboo :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:35 AM
You have to understand when someone is actually being racist compared to someone using you skin color to describe you.

I'm white, people refer to me as white. They don't call me Irish-American or anything else like that. We're all americans and it doesn't matter where you're from. If someon uses your skin color to describe you...then that's exactly what they're doin DESCRIBING YOUR APPEARENCE!

This **** is not difficult to understand dude...quit whining

i disagree, im confused, please elaborate so that i may understand how adjectives work, i failed elementary school.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Some things will never change....

Dietcoke
10-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Why do the countries with the lowest crime rates in the world profile?

Because it works. The USA needs to get with the program.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 09:37 AM

Like your I.Q.

HundoŽ
Why do the countries with the lowest crime rates in the world profile?

Because it works. The USA needs to get with the program.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

+4

quickdodgeŽ
Marky. Damn, man, lolol. I see more crookedness in the steel pole below:

http://www.buckaball.com/prodimages/GY532D.jpg

Later, QD.

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Marky. Damn, man, lolol. I see more crookedness in the steel pole below:

http://www.buckaball.com/prodimages/GY532D.jpg

Later, QD.

honestly not sure why mark started the thread.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:40 AM
You guys act like you know the situation but you will never know because you guys didn't live it so i'm the one that comes off as a racist bigot

But it's funny my friends dad is a cop down here and he said that officer couldve gone about the situation totally differently

Don't act like racism isn't on the rise again

Don't act like profiling isn't on the rise again

Don't act like there still isn't racist cops out there that won't call me the N-word to my face....

You guys are all ignorant, if it really was a problem to me i would be behind bars right now whining, Right now i'm just stating what i went through.

WickedIXMR
10-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Like BLACK people like you.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:42 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/Race_Card1.jpg

WickedIXMR
OMG! Its racial profiling!!! So are you gonna make another thread about this post?

XLR8NMR2
HELL YEAH YOU DUMB NAGGERS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/Race_Card1.jpg

ATK_Designs
10-18-2007, 09:43 AM
I don't see what he did was wrong? If he was to give you any trouble, you wouldn't be here typing this.

And what's wrong if he referred to you as black? Will it be racist if he referred to someone else as white, or myself as Asian? Isn't that the correct term if you don't know somebody's name? It's because you already feel inferior and had negative thought that clouded your vision.

If I was to live in the neighborhood, I'd love to have cops driving around and check on it like that for me. The fact that he apologized to you mean that he was just doing his job.

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:43 AM

:yes:

and mark, any officer could handle any situation differently, he took the aggressive approach, which is safer for him, wheni lived in palm beach i passed out OUTSIDE IN THE PARKING LOT OF MY MOMS CONDOS and the cops banged on my window asked me to show id put my hands out the window. everytime i was pu lled over in FL i was asked to step out and i was searched, and im WHITE, cops in FL are just ****, and they don't trust teenage/20 something males. and for good reason, there's tons of ****ing stupid ones down there.

Stormhammer
10-18-2007, 09:45 AM

A) alright

B) was the person whom you showed the ID too/tag written down the same person who came up to you?

C) if I was assuming that you were a burglar in general, I would err on the side of caution and use a loudspeaker instead of coming up and risking being shot, not matter what color ( this is just me speaking personally )

D) That could very well be true, but that is hard to know as a police officer until you had to show him your ID etc

Unfortunately, you did have to prove yourself and that you were not in the wrong, but I'm sure you know that it could have been much worse ( racist wise ) - some things should just be taken with a pinch of salt when there is little to it

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:46 AM
I don't see what he did was wrong? If he was to give you any trouble, you wouldn't be here typing this.

And what's wrong if he referred to you as black? Will it be racist if he referred to someone else as white, or myself as Asian? Isn't that the correct term if you don't know somebody's name? It's because you already feel inferior and had negative thought that clouded your vision.

If I was to live in the neighborhood, I'd love to have cops driving around and check on it like that for me. The fact that he apologized to you mean that he was just doing his job.

I'm glad he patrols the neighboorhood like that, sure.

But coming up to my g/f at the doughnut shop of all places and saying "weren't you with that black guy last night"

what does it matter?!?!? who cares, it's like he was trying to prove something to her

You guys need to read a history book on the last 60 years of american history, You act like cops were never racist and don't shoot people un armed and there still isn't police brutality.

Rodney king ring a bell?!?!

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:47 AM
My g/f is white and she even said

"Now thats what you call a CRACKER cop"

LIRL

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 09:48 AM
Don't act like there still isn't racist cops out there that won't call me the N-word to my face....

You guys are all ignorant, if it really was a problem to me i would be behind bars right now whining, Right now i'm just stating what i went through.

Well when that happens you can scream racism from the highest mountain tops. Until then, you are the only one whose proven their ignorance.

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm glad he patrols the neighboorhood like that sure,

But coming up to my g/f and the doughnut shop of all places and saying "weren't you with that black guy last night"

what does it matter?!?!? who cares, it's like he was trying to prove something to her

You guys need to read a history book on the last 60 years of american history, You act like cops were never racist and don't shoot people un armed and there still isn't police brutality.

Rodney king attacked the officers, and they whooped his ass. excessively yes.. thats why there was a case, if they hit him once and let him down it woulda been ok, but they went overboard.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 09:49 AM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Rodney king was beaten by cops. Some one used the word 'black' to describe you. Not quite the same dude.

soul
10-18-2007, 09:49 AM
i had a cop yell at me to get out of a car once, i was parker in the dark chillin in front of some slums and ****, and this bigot bastard of a cop came up and bothered me while i was being all stoned n sketch outside, then he called me a kid, ****ing racist, im a man. **** cops these days.................... :rolleyes:

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 09:54 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Rodney king was beaten by cops. Some one used the word 'black' to describe you. Not quite the same dude.

+1

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm guessing everyone that posted in this thread is

a) white
b) not black
c) thinks that there is no more racism in america

It's funny really how history repeats itself, It's funny really how america was built on racism and it's funny how this country thrives on it....

You can ask anyone i'm probably the least racist person you know, Ive got friends of every religon, nationality, and color.....

Watch the news for 2 min and you will see blatant racisim going on, If we can't all work togeather and stop judging people by the way they look or the way they dress or how they speak then this country will never change. It will get alot worse before it gets any better.

quickdodgeŽ
10-18-2007, 09:59 AM
Don't act like racism isn't on the rise again

Don't act like profiling isn't on the rise again

No one ever said that racism was gone, that there are no racist cops and that there isn't profiling. At least I never saw that. Later, QD.

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 10:00 AM

a) white
b) not black

It's funny really how history repeats itself, It's funny really how america was built on racism and it's funny how this country thrives on it....

You can ask anyone i'm probably the least racist person you know, Ive got friends of every religon, nationality, and color.....

Watch the news for 2 min and you will see blatant racisim going on, If we can't all work togeather and stop judging people by the way they look or the way they dress or how they speak then this country will never change. It will get alot worse before it gets any better.

you're an idiot.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 10:01 AM

a) white
b) not black

You can ask anyone i'm probably the least racist person you know, Ive got friends of every religon, nationality, and countries.....

I am white, and I too have friends from all races/religions/backgrounds. Nobody is saying racism doesn't exist, but when you make threads like this claiming the cop was 'crooked' when he didn't do anything wrong...it makes YOU look like a racist.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:02 AM
you're an idiot.

I guess i am in idiot,

But you will probably never go through half of the **** ive been through or half of the **** ive seen when it comes to america, this is a white america and immigrants are taking this country over. You guys are becoming the minority and maybe one day you will see how it is but untill now you can't see ****, your blind to the facts.

quickdodgeŽ
10-18-2007, 10:02 AM
You can ask anyone i'm probably the least racist person you know

You're my boy, hopefully always be, but most all of your recent posts have mucho contradictions to this claim you make. Now as far as racial harmony between you and other races, I can vouch for you. But the racism that you seem to put out there is that everyone else is racist and that you are never wrong and everyone else(cops especially) are out to solely get you because you're, we'll say not white. Later, QD.

St0lenR
10-18-2007, 10:03 AM
TY for entertainment this morning...

you have fufilled your purpose in life mark, to entertain

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:06 AM
I am white, and I too have friends from all races/religions/backgrounds. Nobody is saying racism doesn't exist, but when you make threads like this claiming the cop was 'crooked' when he didn't do anything wrong...it makes YOU look like a racist.

When i meant "crooked" i meant he couldve gotten out of the car tapped on my window and asked nicely "how are you doing today?!?!?"

or maybe even a tap on the window asking "can i see your i.d"

If you think about it if i was an 80 year old lady sitting in front of my house the same way do you think the cop wouldve told me to "put my hands out the window"

no.

he wouldve looked at the old lady and thought she meant no harm or thought she was no threat

But who knows what wouldve happen. I'm just stating what i feel and assume, Maybe the cop isn't racist or maybe he is....i think he couldve gone about the situation in front of my house and the situation at the dougnut shop differently and thats what i believe.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:07 AM
TY for entertainment this morning...

you have fufilled your purpose in life mark, to entertain

you naggers should start paying me for this ****.....

you still trying to throw my bday party or what you ***** ass spainard.

ATK_Designs
10-18-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm glad he patrols the neighboorhood like that, sure.

But coming up to my g/f at the doughnut shop of all places and saying "weren't you with that black guy last night"

No, I did not say that Cops are never racist. It's just that in this particular case, he was doing the right thing. You just make yourself overly important.

Did the cuff you? Did he make you turn around, with your hands behind your back?

All he did was asked for an ID and verification. He even then appologized to you.

I'd do the same if I was him. When it's at night, and dark. Protect myself and make myself clearly visible and apparent will be my first duty.

THAT'S HOW THEY ARE TRAINED. NOT TO APPROACH SOMEBODY AT NIGHT WITHOUT A CLEAR VISION OF THAT PERSON AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

He was just doing like how he was TRAINED.

lol.....you just think it's too much.

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 10:08 AM
I guess i am in idiot,

But you will probably never go through half of the **** ive been through or half of the **** ive seen when it comes to america, this is a white america and immigrants are taking this country over. You guys are becoming the minority and maybe one day you will see how it is but untill now you can't see ****, your blind to the facts.

wrong. i know the facts. i have many black friends, what happened to you was FAR from racist. if the cop had taken you out of the car, called you racist names, and proceeded to beat you, cuff you, or plant drugs on your for no ****ing reason, then you'd have a valid point. but as it stands the statements you've made in this thread and the general reasonf or starting it only prove one thing, you want the cop to be racist so people will feel sorry for you, for being black. aww poor mark,g ot racially attacked by a cop. poor mark, for being black. poor marks gf, for having an officer ask if she was the girl he saw last night with that black guy. poor you. *****.

here, i'll make a hands across IA give mark a hug thread. will that make you feel better?:cry:

St0lenR
10-18-2007, 10:09 AM
that's a big neg

ur intelligence has decreased so rapidly that i refuse to say that i know u

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:09 AM
that's a big neg

ur intelligence has decreased so rapidly that i refuse to say that i know u

peace out then.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm just stating what i feel and assume,

Assumptions are the brother of all **** ups

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:11 AM
wrong. i know the facts. i have many black friends, what happened to you was FAR from racist. if the cop had taken you out of the car, called you racist names, and proceeded to beat you, cuff you, or plant drugs on your for no ****ing reason, then you'd have a valid point. but as it stands the statements you've made in this thread and the general reasonf or starting it only prove one thing, you want the cop to be racist so people will feel sorry for you, for being black. aww poor mark,g ot racially attacked by a cop. poor mark, for being black. poor marks gf, for having an officer ask if she was the girl he saw last night with that black guy. poor you. *****.

here, i'll make a hands across IA give mark a hug thread. will that make you feel better?:cry:

LOL feel sorry for being black!?!?!?!?! never

I love being black, you know why??!?! because people fear me just because of the color of my skin and people fear what they don't know or understand.....

I love it.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Assumptions are the brother of all **** ups

true, and re-read this thread and look at all the assumptions made that i'm racist and a bigot

anyone that actually knows me knows i ain't racist.

Spectic Tank
because people fear me just because of the color of my skin

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Comedy Gold

HundoŽ
LOL feel sorry for being black!?!?!?!?! never

I love being black, you know why??!?! because people fear me just because of the color of my skin and people fear what they don't know or understand.....

I love it.

people FEAR you... at the color of your skin.. and you take this as a good thing.. and you wonder why people are racist..:no:

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 10:13 AM
true, and re-read this thread and look at all the assumptions made that i'm racist and a bigot

anyone that actually knows me knows i ain't racist.

These were not assumptions...these were conclusions based on the facts you provided.

GAME OVER please press RESET

Init2winit
10-18-2007, 10:14 AM
:yes:

and mark, any officer could handle any situation differently, he took the aggressive approach, which is safer for him, wheni lived in palm beach i passed out OUTSIDE IN THE PARKING LOT OF MY MOMS CONDOS and the cops banged on my window asked me to show id put my hands out the window. everytime i was pu lled over in FL i was asked to step out and i was searched, and im WHITE, cops in FL are just ****, and they don't trust teenage/20 something males. and for good reason, there's tons of ****ing stupid ones down there.That was hardly "aggressive"! You were sitting in a vehicle in the middle of the night in front of a house. That is suspicious. Him being aggressive would have been pulling your ass out of the car, tasing you for being a smart ass, and curb stomping you for not respecting the AUTHORITI! This is typical. I bet you condone the "jenna 6", probably gonna vote for Hillary, and follow Al Sharpton and Ol' Jesse on their pointless marches. You're a ****ing douche bag. He should have made an example out of your ass.

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 10:17 AM
That was hardly "aggressive"! You were sitting in a vehicle in the middle of the night in front of a house. That is suspicious. Him being aggressive would have been pulling your ass out of the car, tasing you for being a smart ass, and curb stomping you for not respecting the AUTHORITI! This is typical. I bet you condone the "jenna 6", probably gonna vote for Hillary, and follow Al Sharpton and Ol' Jesse on their pointless marches. You're a ****ing douche bag. He should have made an example out of your ass.

i didnt say it was aggressive :thinking: mark said it could have been handled differently, as in,t he cop coulda just walked up without shining the light on him, just walekd up and had a conversatoin and beenl ike HI WHATS UP WHY YOU HERE, OK BYE, i said he took a more aggressive approach, read before you type, jackass. and btw you're an idiot if you think anyone with a brain would vote for hillary, or follow sharpton or "ol' jesse" as you put it. your post was full of idiot, and you are full of ****.

Jason..
10-18-2007, 10:18 AM
stupid thread crooked cop? how doin his job (finally) mayb he should have beat u w a nightstick ftw

ATK_Designs
10-18-2007, 10:18 AM
That was hardly "aggressive"! You were sitting in a vehicle in the middle of the night in front of a house. That is suspicious. Him being aggressive would have been pulling your ass out of the car, tasing you for being a smart ass, and curb stomping you for not respecting the AUTHORITI! This is typical. I bet you condone the "jenna 6", probably gonna vote for Hillary, and follow Al Sharpton and Ol' Jesse on their pointless marches. You're a ****ing douche bag. He should have made an example out of your ass.

'nuff said.

He sure got IA attn, though it's opposite than what he though it'd be.

lol....

Btw, I had to read your post twice. At first, I thought you were talking about kayfunk, then realized that you're talking about OP. :crazy:

I'm out of this thread. It's hard to talk and explain to ignorant people.

Init2winit
10-18-2007, 10:19 AM
i didnt say it was aggressive :thinking: mark said it could have been handled differently, as in,t he cop coulda just walked up without shining the light on him, just walekd up and had a conversatoin and beenl ike HI WHATS UP WHY YOU HERE, OK BYE, i said he took a more aggressive approach, read before you type, jackass. and btw you're an idiot if you think anyone with a brain would vote for hillary, or follow sharpton or "ol' jesse" as you put it. your post was full of idiot, and you are full of ****.LOLOL....I quoted the wrong person...

ATK_Designs
10-18-2007, 10:20 AM
i didnt say it was aggressive :thinking: mark said it could have been handled differently, as in,t he cop coulda just walked up without shining the light on him, just walekd up and had a conversatoin and beenl ike HI WHATS UP WHY YOU HERE, OK BYE, i said he took a more aggressive approach, read before you type, jackass. and btw you're an idiot if you think anyone with a brain would vote for hillary, or follow sharpton or "ol' jesse" as you put it. your post was full of idiot, and you are full of ****.

Kris, he was referreing to OP after the first sentence. He wasn't talking about u. He was also being sarcastic as well. You took it the wrong way bro. :D

I was confused the same way too.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:25 AM
I like cool cops, Some of my friends served in iraq and because they grew up with me i know they won't say certain things and go about things a certain way.

but there are good cops and bad cops just like a good and bad to everything we go about these days.

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Kris, he was referreing to OP after the first sentence. He wasn't talking about u. He was also being sarcastic as well. You took it the wrong way bro. :D

I was confused the same way too.

i figured.. :ninja:

right when he talked about al sharpton i started wondering why he would bring that into play..

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 10:28 AM
LOLOL....I quoted the wrong person...

you're still full of ****.. :D

civic95
10-18-2007, 10:29 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. I know I never hangout in my car in front of my house. But trying to hide in the car will really get their attn.

nreggie454
10-18-2007, 10:29 AM
I just think it is hilarious when a guy who trumpets all day about how ****ing GANGSTER he is (Real Ni****s Carry Guns, right?), but is totally ****ing surprised when a cop doesn't treat him like a normal, upstanding citizen.

Two people sitting in a car in front of a house looks SHADY. He used caution. He didn't say anything racist. He assessed the situation, saw that you were harmless, and left. Quit bitching.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:31 AM
1) I'm not bitching im just telling you a story
2) Theres two sides of every story
3) I lived it and you guys didn't so anything you say doesn't really hold any weight
4) People fear what they don't know
5) This country is falling.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 10:35 AM
1) I'm not bitching im just telling you a story
2) Theres two sides of every story
3) I lived it and you guys didn't so anything you say doesn't really hold any weight
4) People fear what they don't know
5) This country is falling.
6) sometimes i start dumb threads with no actual point, so i just bull**** my way throught the rest of the thread tryin to make myself look cool. For some reason though it always backfires and I get called out.

I agree with 6

HundoŽ
10-18-2007, 10:36 AM
I agree with 6

i think if mark and george bush joined forces our country could fall within the next day or 2.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:37 AM
i could give a **** what you think. If you don't like me Fucc you.

i used to take this internets **** seriously untill i found out how ignorant and dumb people can be.

Has anyone in this thread ever even been in a situation were there was blatant racism involved?!?!? i want stories.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:38 AM
i think if mark and george bush joined forces our country could fall within the next day or 2.

Yeah right me and george would run ****.

St0lenR
10-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Yeah right me and george would run ****.

into the ground

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 10:47 AM
i used to take this internets **** seriously untill i found out how ignorant and dumb people can be.

You been readin phatboymr2's posts?

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:47 AM
FUCC YOU HUGO, YOUR REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:48 AM
You been readin phatboymr2's posts?

LIRL :lmfao:

REPS

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 10:48 AM

don't sell them short...they could get it done waaay quicker than that

St0lenR
10-18-2007, 10:49 AM
FUCC YOU HUGO, YOUR REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF.

idc

ur a fukn retard

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:54 AM
idc

ur a fukn retard

because of what i say on IA?!?!?!

you really are a ******, if your gonna hate on me for **** i say on IA then fucc you you shady ass bastard.

Delete my number from your phonebook and don't call me 100 times a day like you used to.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 10:54 AM
might as well take that phatboy logo off too.

nreggie454
10-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Has anyone in this thread ever even been in a situation were there was blatant racism involved?!?!? i want stories.

Yup, this one guy blamed all of his problems on my race and then said that I would never understand all because of the color of my skin. I was very offended because I am a German-American, and that is very different from an Irish-American or an Italian-American, even though some people say we all look the same.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Yup, this one guy blamed all of his problems on my race and then said that I would never understand all because of the color of my skin. I was very offended because I am a German-American, and that is very different from an Irish-American or an Italian-American, even though some people say we all look the same.

I'm going out to germany for the summertime.....ever been out there and how do you like it?

My uncle served german air forces, he always told me to move out there and marry a german girl i love german girls btw......I have a hot ass g/f with german background you would love her.

Brick
10-18-2007, 11:08 AM
This has been a...

http://www.medicinefilms.com/flv/187958.jpg

Brought to you by,

XLR8NMR2

AnthonyF
10-18-2007, 11:11 AM
change ur skin color. that might work. look at M.J.....nevermind...bad idea. dont do it

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 11:13 AM
This has been a...

http://www.medicinefilms.com/flv/187958.jpg

Brought to you by,

XLR8NMR2

Whos back pedalling?!?!? This was never really a debate because you guys weren't there, I was just telling you how it went down and what i felt about the situation, thats it.

Mike Lowrey
10-18-2007, 11:14 AM
So im chilling with my girl in front of my gated community over here in south florida...were just talking not really doing "anything" and next thing you know i see yours truly drive by with his spot light on, i turn to her and say

me:Oh **** theres a cop, lets roll the windows up and put the visors down so he can't see us

so i begin to tell her how i know how these ****ers work (cops) and he will prob come down this street and start ****ing with us....

well surely enough 10 min later he comes down and stops his car right in front of ours and puts the spot light on us and goes on the intercom

Yeah, because that would not make him suspicious..... :rolleyes:

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 11:14 AM
change ur skin color. that might work. look at M.J.....nevermind...bad idea. dont do it

That or move out to a country were everyone lives and works togeather no matter the skin color.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah, because that would not make him suspicious..... :rolleyes:

well i did it because i was hoping he would just drive off and not **** with us at all, nevertheless i cracked the windows so it didn't really matter.

AnthonyF
10-18-2007, 11:15 AM
That or move out to a country were everyone lives and works togeather no matter the skin color.

yup yup. i can see how the cop wants tp protect....but when they put that badge on, it's like asshole mode.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 11:22 AM
asshole mode is right, but there are some cool cops out there

america is just really paranoid right now and alot of these troops in the war are coming home and becoming cops and there still in there war state of mind.

quickdodgeŽ
10-18-2007, 01:04 PM
america is just really paranoid right now

It isn't America that's paranoid. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 01:08 PM
It isn't America that's paranoid. Later, QD.

The people of america. esp in southern states.

quickdodgeŽ
10-18-2007, 01:10 PM
The people of america. esp in southern states.

Some people maybe. But not "the people." Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
10-18-2007, 01:20 PM
well i was sitting in my car in a parking lot by myself where the stores were closed...at bout 10pm and cops rolls up and asked if im ok,i said yea...then he left........no hassle or ass whooping

GGPIS3
10-18-2007, 01:30 PM

a) white
b) not black

mark... when are you going to change? when are you going to open your eyes. the world is NOT against you!! if it was against YOU, then its against EVERYONE!!!

you may not think what im saying is true, but the way you post and the way you word things, maybe you're just embellishing the facts, but the point is that you make it seem like everyone is out to get you.

you really need to lay off the trees because this paranoia is just making you look like a sketched out crackhead.

the cop was doing his job. you want to close the window and pull the visors down what do you think the cop is going to do? that must be the most idiotic thing to do when theres a cop around.

if i see a cop... even if i had 10 kilos of coke in my trunk i would put my window down all the way and make sure it seems i have nothing to hide.

when are you going to open your eyes? you think you know too much.. thats your problem. stop thinking you know it all and start learning by listening.

SpeedMonkey
10-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Mark you're a dumb ****.

he has the right to racial profile that ass.. you have the freedom to dress like you want... and you look like a dumbass wannabe gwinnett gangbanger.... therefore he has the right to ask you whatever the **** you want

Dan... you and mark have beef.... honestly... ignore the kid, take your own advice and leave him alone, he's a waste of oxygen because he refuses to learn... and you refuse to give up. shut up.

St0lenR
10-18-2007, 01:57 PM
isn't it amazing on how he thinks

GGPIS3
10-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Dan... you and mark have beef.... honestly... ignore the kid, take your own advice and leave him alone, he's a waste of oxygen because he refuses to learn... and you refuse to give up. shut up.

will... you need to worry about your own ****. i have left him alone and i didn't say anything that was inappropriate. so just let it be.

quickdodgeŽ
10-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Will, you sumbeetch. Do what Dan and these guys tell you to:

http://www.stevesbeatles.com/cds/album-covers/let_it_be.jpg

Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 02:00 PM
mark... when are you going to change? when are you going to open your eyes. the world is NOT against you!! if it was against YOU, then its against EVERYONE!!!

you may not think what im saying is true, but the way you post and the way you word things, maybe you're just embellishing the facts, but the point is that you make it seem like everyone is out to get you.

you really need to lay off the trees because this paranoia is just making you look like a sketched out crackhead.

the cop was doing his job. you want to close the window and pull the visors down what do you think the cop is going to do? that must be the most idiotic thing to do when theres a cop around.

if i see a cop... even if i had 10 kilos of coke in my trunk i would put my window down all the way and make sure it seems i have nothing to hide.

when are you going to open your eyes? you think you know too much.. thats your problem. stop thinking you know it all and start learning by listening.

Florida will make you very paranoid...Miami is a crazy ass city. You go one block and you don't know if your going to get robbed or shot at, next block over there could be a church or kids play center.

But i do understand you dan i had nothing to hide at all and i understand the cop was trying to do his job but i'm a good judge of character and i think he couldve came about it differently.

me and my cousin have been through some **** with the police and he will back me up on this, cops mistreat people on the daily basis.....I think people wouldn't be so paranoid if cops just went about things differently and actually proctected and served instead of trying to meet a quota every month.

but i do get what your saying man, Ive just been through alot of bull**** in the past months.

Elbow
10-18-2007, 02:00 PM

Cop: (Shines beam on my side) "Put your hands out the window"
Me: is there a problem officer
Cop: Do you have any I.D?!?!?
Me: i live right here (points to house)
Cop: Show me some i.d right now
Me : sure officer (grabs my GA lisense and gives it to him)
Cop: I need something showing you live here
Me: pulls out clubhouse card and rubs it in his face

he then apologizes and begins to say "we have had alot of burglaries around and i'm just trying to do my job" blah blah blah

this is the 2nd run in i have had the month i have been living down here and just like most police officers south florida cops are racist.

**** EM

You are a ****ing dumb ass. White or black he would have done the same thing. Trying to sound all emo saying you are doing everything wrong being black there. I didn't read all the replies but I hope it was a joke.

SpeedMonkey
10-18-2007, 02:03 PM
will... you need to worry about your own ****. i have left him alone and i didn't say anything that was inappropriate. so just let it be.

go moderate your own forum. mark is an idiot and all you do is bring him more fame by saying **** to him, thats what he thrives off of. so please.. STOP IT. you're not gonna fix ****, SHUT UP.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Mark you're a dumb ****.

he has the right to racial profile that ass.. you have the freedom to dress like you want... and you look like a dumbass wannabe gwinnett gangbanger.... therefore he has the right to ask you whatever the **** you want.

I wasn't dressed like anything, i had a white T-shirt on and some gym shorts and no i don't dress like a wannabe gang banger and i don't know how wannabee gang bangers dress.....neither do i care.

As far as i'm concerned i have no more beef with dan but he may still hold a grudge with me but i can see why because i ****ed up big time and i wasn't in the right state of mind. Will your really not adding to the situation your only making things worse.....as we type this im working on ways to repay dan and his friend back because i feel like shiit for ****ing his boys job up.

GGPIS3
10-18-2007, 02:06 PM
florida is crazy? lol.. are you serious? so why does half of the retired community move to florida?? why do hot ass girls wear skanky ass clothes and walk around all over the place? if florida was so crazy, why is it not listed in the top 10 of most dangerous states to live in?

you really need a reality check. if you want the world to feel dangerous then it will feel dangerous. if you try to stay out of trouble and put yourself in situations where trouble doesn't arise... guess what? chances are, you won't find trouble.

i've been to miami and i have alot of friends that go there all the time... ****, naomi went there with 3 of her girlfriends and they never encountered any problems. 4 girls in the dead of miami and not once did she run into any problems.... im sure if she spent her time trying to get drunk or looking for parties or trying to find drugs, there would have been a higher chance of an altercation, but no... they just went to have a good time and relax and thats what they did... PROBLEM FREE!!

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 02:07 PM
I know how cops work and i know how cops think. **** there are cops out there that smoke weed and do **** against the law but i guess you never see it but not all cops are what you make them to be

there are good ones and there are bad ones.

quickdodgeŽ
10-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Florida will make you very paranoid...

It isn't just Florida. You can be paranoid in any city. It's all about how you portray yourself. I don't exactly dress white all the time and I go places that white "shouldn't" be in, and I never get "harassed." And it's not because I'm white. What do you think an officer's first thought is going to be if he sees a white dude in a black hood at 1:30 in the morning driving around? Some form of drug transaction is in the works or another form of no good. Even if I were sitting in my car in a parking lot in Kroger in Conyers and I make it obvious that I'm trying to stay out of the line of sight of the policeman, he's going to swing around and see what's up.

Dude. Next time something like this happens(and I'm sure it will to you--lolol, j/k), think about your actions from the time you see the officer until the time he either goes on his way or stops and chats with you.

These are just words from your homey. Later, QD.

GGPIS3
10-18-2007, 02:10 PM
As far as i'm concerned i have no more beef with dan but he may still hold a grudge with me but i can see why because i ****ed up big time and i wasn't in the right state of mind. Will your really not adding to the situation your only making things worse.....as we type this im working on ways to repay dan and his friend back because i feel like shiit for ****ing his boys job up.

^^^ still waiting on some updates...

but yes, mark stood up (finally) like a man and talked to me. he said what he needed to say... i said what i needed to say. in the end, actions speak louder than words so we will see what happens.

SpeedMonkey
10-18-2007, 02:11 PM
I know how cops work and i know how cops think. **** there are cops out there that smoke weed and do **** against the law but i guess you never see it but not all cops are what you make them to be

there are good ones and there are bad ones.

I think you're full of it mark, i dont beleive a word you say, and im tired of your dumb**** stories about dumb****, you just sound like you wanna be such a tough ass and all im trying to tell you is that no one really cares. SHUT UP. i dont give a **** what a cop does to you, with your recent behavior you deserve all that and then some, you beleive everywhere you go there is some idiot conspiracy to destroy you... you wanna see some really crazy ****? you wanna go where people dont **** around, let me know an di can take you to alot of places, places where people dont have time to post about it and waste time on the internet. im just tired of your dumb****, i dont care how muc you wanna have an alligator, concentrate on fixing your situation, becuse right now you're not worth a ****. IA is not that important. stay out of it and fix your ****.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 02:12 PM
florida is crazy? lol.. are you serious? so why does half of the retired community move to florida?? why do hot ass girls wear skanky ass clothes and walk around all over the place? if florida was so crazy, why is it not listed in the top 10 of most dangerous states to live in?

Florida as a whole isn't a crazy state but i'm in southflorida next to miami and ft lauderdale and it can get rough here at times. The first week or so i was here an officer was doing a routine traffic stop and some guy decides to pull out an ak47 and shoot 4 police officers killing one.

There is a robbery ring going on right now and they hit up 10-11 pharmacy stores in the past 2-3 weeks all strapped with assault rifles and shotguns, crazy **** son.

you really need a reality check. if you want the world to feel dangerous then it will feel dangerous. if you try to stay out of trouble and put yourself in situations where trouble doesn't arise... guess what? chances are, you won't find trouble.

i've been to miami and i have alot of friends that go there all the time... ****, naomi went there with 3 of her girlfriends and they never encountered any problems. 4 girls in the dead of miami and not once did she run into any problems.... im sure if she spent her time trying to get drunk or looking for parties or trying to find drugs, there would have been a higher chance of an altercation, but no... they just went to have a good time and relax and thats what they did... PROBLEM FREE!!

For the most part your right, but come to florida and anyone will tell you don't get caught in certain areas of maimi too late at night if your a different color skin (i.e black, white, hispanic,etc)

for instance you bring 4 white people through lil haiti at 3am chances are there gettin robbed or in some type of altercation

dade county is bad and miami PD is pretty bad also......there is alot of money that comes through florida.

On_Her_Face
10-18-2007, 02:13 PM

who isn't from an island, nothing special there. yes cops do dumb things, i've had some happen to me. he might be racist, he might not. u didnt get into trouble and it wasn't a life changing event.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 02:15 PM
I think you're full of it mark, i dont beleive a word you say, and im tired of your dumb**** stories about dumb****, you just sound like you wanna be such a tough ass and all im trying to tell you is that no one really cares. SHUT UP. i dont give a **** what a cop does to you, with your recent behavior you deserve all that and then some, you beleive everywhere you go there is some idiot conspiracy to destroy you... you wanna see some really crazy ****? you wanna go where people dont **** around, let me know an di can take you to alot of places, places where people dont have time to post about it and waste time on the internet. im just tired of your dumb****, i dont care how muc you wanna have an alligator, concentrate on fixing your situation, becuse right now you're not worth a ****. IA is not that important. stay out of it and fix your ****.

will you will NEVER understand my situation all you do is throw negative energy around and bash people if you don't like what they say.

I know bad places, ive been through hoods in atlanta, new york, new jersey, florida, DC, whatever......

You know i got the best advice a couple days ago and it's something i already knew but it was coming from some guy that grew up in the roughest parts of kingston jamica

"If your black you gotta stay strapped, you can't let no fool take your life over bull****"

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 02:17 PM
who isn't from an island, nothing special there. yes cops do dumb things, i've had some happen to me. he might be racist, he might not. u didnt get into trouble and it wasn't a life changing event.

It wasn't life changing but pretty embarassing considering ive been talking to this chick now for like a month or so and it sucks getting in any kind of altercation or just having any negative vibes.

Deke
10-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Holy god this thread is a lot longer than I thought. I'm late...really late.

GGPIS3
10-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Florida as a whole isn't a crazy state but i'm in southflorida next to miami and ft lauderdale and it can get rough here at times. The first week or so i was here an officer was doing a routine traffic stop and some guy decides to pull out an ak47 and shoot 4 police officers killing one.

There is a robbery ring going on right now and they hit up 10-11 pharmacy stores in the past 2-3 weeks all strapped with assault rifles and shotguns, crazy **** son.

For the most part your right, but come to florida and anyone will tell you don't get caught in certain areas of maimi too late at night if your a different color skin (i.e black, white, hispanic,etc)

for instance you bring 4 white people through lil haiti at 3am chances are there gettin robbed or in some type of altercation

dade county is bad and miami PD is pretty bad also......there is alot of money that comes through florida.

wow... maybe will is right. you never know when to stop. take what i said with a grain of salt... there will always be different scenarios... if you always compare a situation to a worse situation, you will never learn from the first situation.

stop looking at the tree.... and start looking at the forest!!!!!

On_Her_Face
10-18-2007, 02:20 PM
It wasn't life changing but pretty embarassing considering ive been talking to this chick now for like a month or so and it sucks getting in any kind of altercation or just having a negative vibes.

i can understand that, but anything that looks suspicious to a cop, he is leagally allowed to check out, and that is PROBABLY the only reason he asked you for you're ****, not because you are hatian. Also he was a **** because if a cops came up to you acting all :gay: like, nothing would get done. ya kno

Spectic Tank
10-18-2007, 02:22 PM
but not all cops are what you make them to be

exactly, so no matter how hard you try to paint this cop as a racist...everyone can tell he's not what you're making him out to be.

XLR8NMR2
10-18-2007, 02:22 PM
wow... maybe will is right. you never know when to stop. take what i said with a grain of salt... there will always be different scenarios... if you always compare a situation to a worse situation, you will never learn from the first situation.

stop looking at the tree.... and start looking at the forest!!!!!

:goodjob:

you get your car running yet?!?!?