PDA

View Full Version : FS: H22A4 SWAP with Mounts for EG

Vteckidd
07-23-2005, 08:54 AM
H22A4 out of a 99 SH Prelude

30-50k Mile motor (havent run VIN yet, will post tomrrow)
-Full Complete Longblock, assembled, Dizzy, Intake manifold, TB, inj
-SH Tranny 5 speed in EXCELLENT shape
-NO ECU
-Hasport Motor Mounts for H22 swap into an EG

$1500 FIRM for EVERYTHING

or ill part out for:

1) H22 head with dizzy and intake manifold-$500 FIRM
2) SH block complete-$400 FIRM
3) SH Tranny-$200 0b0

This is Ruts old motor so he can vouch for it

OR ILL TRADE FOR A FULL B16 SWAP OBD1

Vteckidd
07-23-2005, 06:44 PM
bump

RutRoe
07-23-2005, 09:17 PM
Yep... Mounts are perfect... everythign was mounted and not driven on, so they have tons of life in them obviously...

Motor and tranny are in great shape...

Bump for a great seller.

Repost Squintz
07-23-2005, 10:21 PM
well if i had an eg id be all over it bump though

bigjussin
07-23-2005, 10:34 PM
can u do any better on the head? this would be a spare to send out tog et built

aznluvorboi
07-24-2005, 01:20 AM
Hey rut, what's up man. Don't know if you remember me but i purchased the jdm front from you a few years ago. Possilby interested in the swap. Does it include a wiring harness? Thanks, Paul

Vteckidd
07-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Hey rut, what's up man. Don't know if you remember me but i purchased the jdm front from you a few years ago. Possilby interested in the swap. Does it include a wiring harness? Thanks, Paul
I can prob get you a wirign harness, although i do belive it comes with one. i forgot, ill have to loko again when i go pick it up tomrrow

im not wanting to part it out at this moment

or ill trade for a FULL B16 SWAP OBD1

Negrodamus
07-24-2005, 04:54 PM
Still no VIN????

SidewayzKult
07-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Did this come out of tj's (importoy's) hatchback?
Also how much without the mounts? Anything wrong with the motor ? Does it smoke?

Vteckidd
07-24-2005, 07:05 PM
^^ no its not , not to my knowledge, it was owned by Rutledge, he sold it to my friend who did nothing with it, then i bought it. i have no use for it as of now. i might put it in my hatch and boost it, but im seeing if i can sell it first before i decide put any money in it :)

I have not gone to pick the motor up yet, so i dont have access to the vin. im getting a truck tomrrow to pick it up so ill have it opsted then. Rut knows this motor and knows its not stolen and that it is legit.

I have never seen the motor run, i pulled the valve cover and it looks brand new.

SidewayzKult
07-24-2005, 07:21 PM
Well nevermind. I am sort of intrested. But I have to be able to know what condition its in. And if it will run perfectly without needing any kind of work.

Vteckidd
07-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Well nevermind. I am sort of intrested. But I have to be able to know what condition its in. And if it will run perfectly without needing any kind of work.
the motor is in awesome condition, no leaks, no broken seals, and the valve cover is CLEAN.

RutRoe
07-24-2005, 11:52 PM

No SHit PAul....

Good to hear from you man. I 'd love to see some pics of the finished ride if you still have it... send me a PM or something sometime.

This swap was not TJ's....This was mine that I couldn't finish, so I sold it, our friend J didn't have the time to mess with it, so Mike bought it from him.

Mike wrote everything I know about the car, so that pretty much says it all.

Bump for a good deal

93H22ACX
07-25-2005, 07:06 AM
remember our deal mike :)

Jdm Civic Freak
07-25-2005, 12:37 PM
I am very very interested. If I was to take it a shop, what other work is there needed to be done, or is basically plug and play?

93H22ACX
07-25-2005, 01:31 PM
shift linkage, half shaft, axles, since its a sh it needs an adaptor plate, removing the passenger tranny bracket and welding on the hasort mount, lastly....wiring it up.

optional:

water pump
timing belt
oil pump
crank seal
h23 manual tensioner conversion

TURBO :)

Vteckidd
07-25-2005, 02:16 PM
I am very very interested. If I was to take it a shop, what other work is there needed to be done, or is basically plug and play?

What he said ^^^^^^

Its not much, I would gladly do the swap, but i am booked right now. I have 5 motors to assemble and build. I would take it to Peters shop AKA IMPORT SOURCE PERFORMANCE. they will take care of you