PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Buttkicker

ShooterMcGavin
10-17-2007, 08:47 PM
got this as a gift and i really don't want it, just seems too hokie to me, although most reviews say it does exactly what it should.

amazon sells it for $100 (and you can read some reviews there). i'm letting it go for $60. it's brand new still sealed.

http://www.amazon.com/Buttkicker-BK-GR-ButtKicker-Gamer/dp/B000AOTLP6/ref=sr_1_1/104-6792349-2182308?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1192671761&sr=8-1

use it for gaming, movies or hell, give it to your gf or wife as a vibrator for all i care, just take it off my hands :D

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-17-2007, 09:19 PM
:wtf:

81911SC
10-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Wtf is that ****?

ShooterMcGavin
10-17-2007, 09:36 PM
since u bishes are too lazy to click a ****in link, here's the description:

Amazon.com Product Description
The ButtKicker BK-GR Gamer is awesome for gaming, computer entertainment, and digital music playback. This device works with all computer systems and all gaming consoles, and allows you to feel the low end of sounds without making the room overly loud. With the ButtKicker you can experience powerful bass even while you're using headphones. But what is it and how does it work? The ButtKicker is a small linear motor that reacts to an audio signal sent by an amplifier (the ButtKicker Gamer comes with its own 100-watt amplifier). It is similar to a loudspeaker, but instead of a moving a cone and transferring sound waves through the air, the ButtKicker Gamer is attached to your seat and sends a low frequency sound directly into your body. The effect is amazing.

The ButtKicker Gamer allows you to feel the big bass of your favorite video games without disturbing the neighbors.

Attaching the Gamer is a breeze with the included Easy Clamp.

The BK-GR comes with everything you need.
The human body uses two senses to perceive full-range sound. We hear sound, but we also feel it, especially low frequencies. Traditionally it takes big speakers to move a tremendous amount of air for us to feel low frequency sound. That's why so many people love loud concerts -- they want to feel the music as well as hear it. The ButtKicker Gamer reproduces the feeling range of audio in a more direct way than through air movement. The perception is actually better, plus the sound pressure disappears (forget about ringing ears!). For example, when using headphones with the BK-GR, you'll still perceive powerful, musically accurate, concert-level audio, but no one else will hear anything.

The ButtKicker Gamer can take your gaming experience to an awesome level without angering your neighbors. To get the full effect of exciting, action-packed video game titles you'd normally need a huge audio entertainment system that you could pump up to a disturbing-the-peace level. The ButtKicker Gamer solves the problem and adds the big bass sound without the giant, disruptive volume.

Designed to be responsive and aggressive, the ButtKicker Gamer answers the need for both accurate low frequency response and maximum tactile effect. Digital music playback, gaming, and computer entertainment have never been so realistic or intense. Virtually indestructible and maintenance free, with a patented magnetic suspension system and a thermal switch for heat protection, the BK-GR provides tremendous power and longevity. For the workplace or home, the ButtKicker Gamer easily attaches to most standard center post chairs. And with the included "Easy Clamp" mechanism hooking up the ButtKicker Gamer is a breeze. Once the ButtKicker is attached, you'll feel the low end of sound without making the room unbearably loud. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and you'll still be able to feel all the bass you want. And remember, you'll be able to experience powerful bass even while using headphones, making this an ideal addition to any apartment, dormitory, or condominium.

What's in the Box
ButtKicker BK-GR gamer, Easy Clamp attachment mechanism, 100-watt amplifier with optional standing feet, 13.5-foot cable, RCA and mini Y adapters, five-foot RCA-to-RCA cable, five-foot RCA-to-mini cable, and two Velcro cable ties.

Product Description
For PC & Console Gaming and Digital Music-attaches to most center post chairs. Includes gamer, Gamer Amplifier and all wiring. 120V version, for North American use only.

Product Description
Box Contents: ButtKicker Gamer with EasyClamp, 100 watt amplifier with standing feet, 13.5" cable, RCA and mini-Y adapters, 5-foot RCA-to-RCA cable, 5-foot RCA-to-mini cable, two Velcro cable ties
The ButtKicker Gamer lets you really feel the low end of your game audio, without cranking up the bass. You can turn down your subwoofer -- or even turn it off -- and still feel all the bass you want, without disturbing others in your home, apartment or dorm room. All you have to do is connect the ButtKicker Gamer to your chair, and you're all set. Power output - 100 watts ButtKicker Dimensions(LxHxW) - 11.5 x 2.75 x 3 Power Amplifier Dimensions(LxWxH) - 12.9 x 3.6 x 9.3 Weight - 13.8 lbs. (6.3 Kgs)

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-17-2007, 09:42 PM
I read the specs..

I can't believe someone is making money off this ish

ShooterMcGavin
10-17-2007, 09:44 PM
:thinking: what's so hard to believe? it's just taking force feedback to another level, and no different than those gaming chairs that come w/speakers built in or whatever.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-17-2007, 10:42 PM
blah blah Wayne..

still love you though homey..

bump....

Nemesis
10-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Trade you my Iphone.

lol

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-18-2007, 09:47 AM
^ you know he'd do it too

Killer
10-18-2007, 10:13 AM
trade you some phillips headphones ;) lol... bump for you mayne!

BTLFED
10-21-2007, 06:12 PM
I still don't get WTF this is for LOL

Bump for the Wayner!

DarkPrince10
10-21-2007, 11:14 PM
this reminds me of those Toothbrush that play music in your mouth...

basically this Vibrates your chair to the sound of w\e your doing...

ShooterMcGavin
10-24-2007, 11:07 PM
price dropped to $60