PDA

View Full Version : A well deserved F U to gwinnett cops!

mocha latte cupcake
07-23-2005, 12:03 AM
ok so after going to o chucks the Heather n Kristi B-day crew go to Discover mills and we see wedding crashers.... which by the way is a frickin awesome and 1/2 movie! GO see it!

Strike 1

Anyways, so as i'm leaving to go home i'm merging onto 85 and i get up to about 85 and decide to chill so as i'm cruising i see one of gwinnetts finest merge on from 316... so i stay back and get in the right lane. Well as i'm cruising about 1/2 a mile down the road, these 2 cars come flying up behind me in the rearview. I'm like ok whatever this is gunna be funny when the cop gets them... ok so here we are crusing and jamming out to 99 red ballons Goldfinger style. The st00pid ho in a 95ish altima with tezza frickin almost hits me and i have to swerve out of my lane and almost hit the guardrail/ditch! I WAS LIKE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her friend in the accord follows suit and i'm soon BACK in the ditch!

Strike 2!

by this time i would have normally been all over them like WTF and calling the cops! But i figure they are retard'd and they are going to get what they deserve... so we're still driving and the see the cop, but oh no that doesn't stop them from still cutting ppl off and making ppl swerve. That same (explictive of your choice here) girl cuts off a semi which jams the brakes and swerves and leaving about 50 ft of good tread on 85. thats strike 2.

STRIKE 3!

She then decides she's 2 fast 2 furious and what does she do..... O YEAH! RUNS A FRICKIN 4 Runner into the wall! She nicks the rear quarter panel and the 4 runner swerves and taps the wall.... by this time everyone is learning that she is a (insert a different explictive than from before here) and doesn't know how to drive. So wait wait wait.... this is THREE!!!!!!!!!!! thats right we're up to 3 now! O but it gets better!

Strike 4!

She then being the cool driver she is... Barely misses the cop in yet another "cool" swerving manuver (sp?). The cop swerves out of his lane and proceeds to get behind her. NO LIGHTS, NO SIREN, NO NOTHING. she tries to avoid all contact with anything (FINALLY!) and gets over a lane. the cop follows suit again and again and again... i'm waiting for my faith in gwinnetts finest to pull her (another yet well deserved explictive) arse over! NO WHAT DO THEY DO! NOT A (ok kiddies insert 4 words here) THING! He follows here for 5 miles and i'm next to him by now waiting for SOMETHING! ANYTHING! A VERBAL NO! A LIGHT FLASH A SIREN SOMETHING COME ON ANYTHING! NOT A THING!

So i assume that he is waiting on back up... nope! He gets off at the same FOCKIN exit that i do! I couldn't believe it! HE DIDN"T DO ANYTHING! She gets off scott free b/c it must be shift change time and he's tired! So lets recap...

Girl runs JM off road, followed by accord...
Girl makes semi avoid her and traffic freak out....
Girl Hits 4 runner... 4 runner goes into wall and narrowly escapes more danger
Girl almost hits cop..
Cop follows behind
Cop does nothing
Girl gets away scott free!

I MEAN SERIOUSLY! WTF DO YOU PAY COPS FOR!?!?!?! GIVE US TICKETS FOR TINT!?!?! Sorry i'm just a lil pissed right now! So once again THANKS GWINNETT FOR KEEPING OUR ROADS SAFE! :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

-jm

bigb996
07-23-2005, 12:07 AM
yea htats f'ing gay my friend....i would call and file a complain with the gcpd.

Hulud
07-23-2005, 12:09 AM
wow....

Marta Mike
07-23-2005, 12:14 AM
damn thats some fucked up shit

never_finished
07-23-2005, 12:17 AM
hey jm its lenard....im right there with ya...dumb bitch like that gets away with that....yet last night i get busted with 4 tickets because someone threw something out of the suv in front of me and it hits my hood, then windshield, i speed up cut over right behind them, then decide to just pull over and check out the damage, and the cop busts ME....he even saw the whole thing....fuck gwinnett police. end rant.

Phenix
07-23-2005, 12:19 AM
wow, that is such BS...

C22H19N3O4
07-23-2005, 12:21 AM
That is why they sell yellow lights at Radio Shack so you can pull people over yourself. Make a citizens arrest and pepper spray the bitch. Then pull a Rodney King on her ass.....muahaha. Sorry, I\'m watching COPS at work.

NOTSOJDM
07-23-2005, 12:21 AM
preach on brother

Repost Squintz
07-23-2005, 10:02 AM
damnnn homey now that shit is wack

5thgcelica
07-23-2005, 10:57 AM
dude thats F'ed up.

seriouysly. call them up and complain.

quickdodge®
07-23-2005, 11:51 AM
That is why they sell yellow lights at Radio Shack so you can pull people over yourself. Make a citizens arrest and pepper spray the bitch. Then pull a Rodney King on her ass.....muahaha. Sorry, I\'m watching COPS at work.

Go ahead, tough guy, and let us know how Brutus treats his new plaything. Later, QD.

Darling Nikki
07-23-2005, 01:37 PM
^ lol

Buford®
07-23-2005, 01:52 PM
That's pretty messed up.

DreamerTheresa
07-23-2005, 01:57 PM
What's her tag #?

The Ren
07-23-2005, 04:35 PM
Gatta love the gwinnett pd...

Bajjani
07-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Haha...i spent friday morning at Gwinnett County PD...that was a fun time...

99ITRGIRL
07-23-2005, 04:42 PM
That's fucked up JM!!! I would feel the same!! Damn bitch on wheels! Glad your ok though! Sounded like she could have really done some major damage. :)

kilpatty43
07-23-2005, 07:08 PM
if the cop didnt do anything then you should have gotten the tag # and called it in...so really you were just as lazy as the cop

Nittanys1
07-23-2005, 07:56 PM
damn thats right in my area.....fucked up i have seen a few girls driving crazy around here.....

collins
07-23-2005, 10:52 PM
heather, please tell me you're kidding..... if not.... then... damnit im gonna be nice... thats just not cool.

KGsITR
07-23-2005, 11:16 PM
maybee they already had shift change or something. im not saying she was, but gwinnett has a no chase policy

ruah_23
07-23-2005, 11:16 PM
if the cop didnt do anything then you should have gotten the tag # and called it in...so really you were just as lazy as the cop

No offense here collins and Jm but what heather said does make a point. The cop had plenty of reasons why he didn't stop and pull over the girl.Perhaps the reason might be answering burglar call,rape call, ect ect...U can't just make assumptions that the cop's shift has ended and he's lazy UNLEss u were there riding with him.

My question is why didn't u write down the tag # and call 911 if u are really concern abt urs and others?

Gd luck and be careful.:)

ruah_23
07-23-2005, 11:19 PM
maybee they already had shift change or something. im not saying she was, but gwinnett has a no chase policy

sorry but where did u hear that from?
even if that's true..ur point of the chase policy doesn't make any sense.He the hit the wailer and the girl didn't stop..so there's no chase involve at all in this situation.

If he hit the wailer and the girl decided not to stop than that's a total different matter.perhaps u can make the 'no chase policy' involve.

ruah_23
07-23-2005, 11:22 PM

Geez U aren't smart as I thought u would be.

DUI/Using Flashing Blue Lights
http://www.scangwinnett.com/images/topics/GwinnettPolice.gif (http://www.scangwinnett.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=13)(Thursday 07/07/05 @ approximately 02:50PM) Uniformed officers were dispatched to a suspicious person call in the area of Stone Mountain Highway and Parkwood Road. Gwinnett County Police had received reports that a green truck was using flashing blue lights to run red lights at intersections.

This truck was observed by officers traveling on Stone Mountain Highway with active blue lights. This truck was pulled over on Stone Mountain Highway at Stone Drive, which is in the Lilburn area of Gwinnett County. Officers observed that the driver was wearing a black hat with the letters “D.E.A.” on it. They also observed handcuffs hanging from the rear view mirror. The driver stated he was not a police officer or a federal agent, “but a big fan of the TV show Law and Order”.

During the course of their investigation, it became apparent that the driver had been drinking. After further investigation, the driver was arrested for driving under the influence.

The driver has been identified as 41-year-old Dale Dalton Hammock of Lawrenceville. Hammock was charged with DUI, Operator in Possession of Open Container of Alcohol, and use/possession of Blue Lights.

Source: Gwinnett County Police

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-24-2005, 12:44 AM
hmmm... i always seemed to get pulled over for stupid shit.. sometimes speeding, but a noise polution and window tint, etc.. those are bullshit government needs money tickets..

KGsITR
07-24-2005, 01:06 AM
i almost got a ticket for getting my mail. i was facing the wrong way. never mind that the street is extremely wide and that its a neighborhood. and i had backed out of the driveway and was working on pulling off.

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2005, 01:17 AM
The #1 reason i didn't get any of this is because i was sure the cop would do something!

#2 -> usually when someone runs you off the road and then does it to 4 other ppl most ppl wouldn't wanna get close enough to take a chance for round 2 of that car tag...

#3 --> its not my job to serve and protect, now i do Do my fair share of reporting to keep the roads clean and safe for the most part. However, it is not my fault when we pay cops to to do their jobs and they don't

The cop could not have been on any call, because if he was he wouldn't have been playing follow the leader with this retard'd girl. Now correct me if i'm wrong but cops usually drop what they are doing when they get a call. ie... speed thru traffic, turn on the lights, siren etc etc etc. There is no reason why the cop didn't pull her over other than being lazy. I have never been a big fan of cops, as they are fans of me. But that doesn't stop me from giving respect where it is due. and this is definately NOT a place where it is due.

Now i can't say that "it was shift change" b/c i don't know for a fact, however after he got off the exit he pulled straight into the police station. So 1 thing stands true. He didn't do his job. And i did call and complain, however with no tag #, no unit # and no proof other than my word against Johnny law... looks like nothing is gunna get done.. Figures.

b18hb
07-24-2005, 01:21 AM
gwinnett has a no chase policy

the hell they don't.

blurred visions
07-24-2005, 03:11 AM
^lol i was thinking the same thing

kilpatty43
07-24-2005, 09:03 AM
heather, please tell me you're kidding..... if not.... then... damnit im gonna be nice... thats just not cool.
no im not kidding...i dont think the cop should be blamed entirely bc no one else did anything either...so they were just as useless as the cop...and no one knows what the cops situation was so until you do you cant necessarily blame him...and i dont care if you think im wrong...or its not cool...its my opinion and if you dont like it then get over it

Ruiner
07-24-2005, 10:35 AM

I wouldn't recommend that, but hey, it's your life.

Ruiner
07-24-2005, 10:37 AM
I hate to say it, but there is more to this story...

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm sure there is.... i'm not saying there isn't. i'm only saying what i saw and to be able to tell it the best way i can. The cop may have had other things to do, i may have been inhaling n2o but thats way besides the point. :lmfao:

Ruiner
07-24-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm sure there is.... i'm not saying there isn't. i'm only saying what i saw and to be able to tell it the best way i can. The cop may have had other things to do, i may have been inhaling n2o but thats way besides the point. :lmfao:

I wasn't speaking from your perspective so much as the cop's. :) I am sure that there are things that we don't know or were not aware of.

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2005, 10:58 AM
He is Ruiner and he speaks the truth....

Ruiner
07-24-2005, 11:01 AM
He is Ruiner and he speaks the truth....

Ahahahahhahaha

ruah_23
07-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Now correct me if i'm wrong but cops usually drop what they are doing when they get a call. ie... speed thru traffic, turn on the lights, siren etc etc etc. There is no

it's no neccesary for them to ans call with lights/siren.The cop doesn't decide it, the nature of the call decides it. As far as speeding thru traffic, I'm not really sure but as a fellow public servant, I'm sure they have to drive with due regard.

I'm not agreeing that all cop is good ect ect.I'm just stating what the cop's perspective is just like ruiner, but I always get annoyed when people said 'oh they are wasting my tax dollars money'.

chnco
07-24-2005, 03:51 PM
where my tires hoe!

topsecret2JZ
07-24-2005, 04:14 PM
fuck tha police

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2005, 04:31 PM
they are coming, my parents haven't called yet and they are all MIA... so i'll let ya know something as soon as i do.

quickdodge®
07-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Geez U aren't smart as I thought u would be.

Lolol. I never thought he was. Later, QD.

ruah_23
07-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Lolol. I never thought he was. Later, QD.

hmmm...Emory..Pharmacy sch...oh well....:lmfao:

Kristi
07-24-2005, 08:28 PM
this is collins....

i'm sorry, but this whole situation really irk's me. i guess i'm just biased due to my previous encounters with useless cops (esp. gwinnett. actually, only gwinnett. the others really were just doing their jobs.) so yeah, in closing, gwinnett can suck deez.

C22H19N3O4
07-25-2005, 11:19 PM
I wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t recommend that, but hey, it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s your life.

Runier, I assumed you had more common sense to take my comment seriously.

Originally Posted by ruah_23:

Geez U aren\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t smart as I thought u would be
Ruah_23 were you not begging for a psychiatrist 2 months ago? LoL. I see your english has improved.

Originally Posted by quickdodge®

Lolol. I never thought he was. Later, QD
This is coming from a guy that delivers beer and hunts ghosts? Lol...do I even need to comment any further? QD, I know you are still upset because I wanted to hire you for a ghost hunting job :)
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/quick_dodge2/ghostshit.gif

ruah_23
07-25-2005, 11:23 PM
Ruah_23 were you not begging for a psychiatrist 2 months ago? LoL. I see your english has improved.

Thanks to Eng 191 class at gwinnett tech!:goodjob:
Oh btw, I didn't get a chance to see the shrink before the test, but I have passed it.:)