PDA

View Full Version : Anime Car Meet

Ran
10-17-2007, 10:22 AM
http://mainichi.jp/enta/mantan/graph/anime/20071009/

Scroll down for links to images. Just...wow.

Alan®
10-17-2007, 11:37 AM
not an anime guy so i cant fully appreciate it

mushroom_toy
10-17-2007, 11:54 AM
Those are pretty cool actually. I wish we could get some kinda car/anime meet up. But there is the problem with a lot of people that like cars, have no interest in anime and vise versa. We are some of the few lol.

Ran
11-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Those are pretty cool actually. I wish we could get some kinda car/anime meet up. But there is the problem with a lot of people that like cars, have no interest in anime and vise versa. We are some of the few lol.Actually, a lot of the car guys I talk with like anime too. Just gotta know the right people. :goodjob:

Elbow
11-07-2007, 09:15 AM
What's so good bout anime? Just out of curiosity what do you like it for?

YoTa_BoX
11-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Me personally Like it because in 1 show you can have everything. Comedy, Action, Drama, Erotic and suspense. Plus the visuals in them are awesome and nothing you can really do in real life. But thats just me :)

OneSlow5pt0
11-07-2007, 04:10 PM
very nice...

Nitro
11-07-2007, 04:18 PM
that's some tight s h i t there!!!!

*runs off to put anime on the whip*

Ran
11-07-2007, 04:22 PM
What's so good bout anime? Just out of curiosity what do you like it for?For the same reasons anyone likes any TV show. I love the character designs, the stories are usually unique in one fashion or another while delivering aspects that as fun but impossible to duplicate in real life.

TV dramas, to me, are boring because you can always feel the actors doing just that, acting. With anime, there are no actors that you see. The expressions and movements the characters take are all complete, focused, and unbiased. With professionally voice acting as a major career in Japan right now and, emotions are always well expressed and you can feel the angry, sorrow, or joy in them. There's just something there that can't be expressed by a live actor. Perhaps it's the sense of purity that the characters hold to their nature. I'm not sure and even if I was, I don't think I could explain it.

I think I'm getting too deep into it, but that's the jist. Call me a nerd or whatever, but that's my input and I've no shame telling it how it is. :)

cdhtang
11-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Some of them are ok, but some of them will look really nice if they don't have the anime on them.

Jecht
11-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Nate, I still think you should do that vinyl anime girl with tentacles on your Yaris that you talked about a while back. :lmao:

I'm tempted to put some anime-related vinyl sticker on my next car.

wantboost
11-07-2007, 07:29 PM
ran can you find any of those stickers to buy?

BKgen®
11-07-2007, 08:02 PM
ugh... i hate anime, unless it's from Miyazaki.

Crazy Asian
11-08-2007, 01:44 AM
damn people are obsessive of Lucky Star over there.

Ran
11-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Nate, I still think you should do that vinyl anime girl with tentacles on your Yaris that you talked about a while back. :lmao:

I'm tempted to put some anime-related vinyl sticker on my next car.I was going to for AWA, but we could get a vector artist to do the work. :(

ran can you find any of those stickers to buy?Pretty sure all of these have to be custom made. If you get a PNG file, you could probably take it to any sign shop and get them custom cut. That's what my plan was anyway.

BKgen®
11-08-2007, 03:26 PM
I was going to for AWA, but we could get a vector artist to do the work. :(

Pretty sure all of these have to be custom made. If you get a PNG file, you could probably take it to any sign shop and get them custom cut. That's what my plan was anyway.

*cough*omsgraphics.com*cough*

:D

Jecht
11-08-2007, 05:16 PM
I was going to for AWA, but we could get a vector artist to do the work. :(

Pretty sure all of these have to be custom made. If you get a PNG file, you could probably take it to any sign shop and get them custom cut. That's what my plan was anyway.

I can do vector images, its pretty easy. :goodjob: