PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt-a-wish!

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 09:26 AM
Corrupt-a-wish!

The rules are simple:

I make a wish, and the next person to post finds an ironic way to derive bad consequences from granting the wish, or to otherwise tag a downside to it, and so on and so forth.

For example

Poster one says

I wish i could fly

Poster 2 says

Granted, but only till you get 3 feet off the ground at which time you die!!

and then poster 2 makes a wish and so on and so on!!!!

My wish

I wish i were super man!!

Benefit
10-17-2007, 09:29 AM
granted , but only if you let batman rape you while screaming "whos yo superhero *****!!"

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 09:56 AM
^^ your supose to make a wish as well

Psycho
10-17-2007, 10:02 AM
I wish your idea wasn't so gay.

SLo_MKIII
10-17-2007, 10:04 AM

agreed, i smell thread failure:locked:

TheProfiteer
10-17-2007, 10:10 AM
baahahahahah,Yota seems to have no luck posting

hahaha idiot

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 10:12 AM

Granted, upon granting said wish Psycho finds him self wearing womans clothes and he finds out that it is not the idea that is gay but him self and he was only looking in a mirror

i wish i were a fish

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 10:13 AM
baahahahahah,Yota seems to have no luck posting

hahaha idiot

wow bud your feelings still hurt? need a tissue?

KPowerEP3
10-17-2007, 10:14 AM
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/fail.gif

Black R
10-17-2007, 10:15 AM
if you were a fish, somebody would forget to feed you and you'd die.....

i wish i had 100 Billion dollars.....

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 10:19 AM
if you were a fish, somebody would forget to feed you and you'd die.....

hands Black R 100 billion monopoly dollars

i wish the sky was green all the time

quickdodge®
10-17-2007, 10:20 AM

As you're walking down the street reading the newspaper article about a bank heist where a helicopter was used to nab a safe, you're struck on the head by a large, metal object which fell from the sky. Your head is split open by this object and your brains ooze out onto the pavement causing a 93 year old lady to slip and fall and break her hip. In her fall, she let go of her cart that she uses to carry her oxygen tank and the tank rolls out into Peachtree St. aSince the tank was just recently filled up, when the garbage disposal truck ran over it, it exploded killing all 32 people in the vicinity with debris.

The large, metal object? The safe from the bank heist. The contents? 100 Billion dollars.

The helicopter got away.

Later, QD.

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:21 AM
granted, but it will be green only after you lose vision permanently.

I wish I had unlimited funds in my bank account

Killer
10-17-2007, 10:24 AM
granted, but it will be green only after you lose vision permanently.

I wish I had unlimited funds in my bank account

granted... i just put a gun to your head.........................

i wish i could go home early today....

KPowerEP3
10-17-2007, 10:24 AM
this is actually going well now, I called it too soon.

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 10:26 AM
granted... i just put a gun to your head.........................

i wish i could go home early today....

granted, upon getting home everything you own was stolen

i wish QD would make a wish

Killer
10-17-2007, 10:27 AM
granted, upon getting home everything you own was stolen

i wish QD would make a wish

granted....... SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!

i wish qd doesn't see that! lol....

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 10:29 AM
How did you come up with this idea? I mean, im sure even an 8 year old could have thought of something more creative. You're signature is also kinda childish, think about it? What is there to think about?

Life isn't a thought, you can't think of something and will have it the next. You can plan for the future, is that what you were trying to say?

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 10:38 AM
How did you come up with this idea? I mean, im sure even an 8 year old could have thought of something more creative. You're signature is also kinda childish, think about it? What is there to think about?

Life isn't a thought, you can't think of something and will have it the next. You can plan for the future, is that what you were trying to say?

every thing you do as a person is a thought. from breathing to picking up a pencil to writing on this forum it takes a thought process to do all these things. its not that hard to understand... i mean hell an 8 year old could be more creative than me but you fail to understand how simple yet complex my sig is.

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 10:40 AM
granted....... SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!

i wish qd doesn't see that! lol....

Granted, but some on tells QD about the post and he shoots you any ways.

i wish i had a R34!!

TheProfiteer
10-17-2007, 10:41 AM
every thing you do as a person is a thought. from breathing to picking up a pencil to writing on this forum it takes a thought process to do all these things. its not that hard to understand... i mean hell an 8 year old could be more creative than me but you fail to understand how simple yet complex my sig is.

Are you trying to initiate philosophical thought in the WL?!?!

not a good idea.

soul
10-17-2007, 10:42 AM
its a good sig,

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 10:43 AM
every thing you do as a person is a thought. from breathing to picking up a pencil to writing on this forum it takes a thought process to do all these things. its not that hard to understand... i mean hell an 8 year old could be more creative than me but you fail to understand how simple yet complex my sig is.Nothing complex about it. Yes our actions are a thought, at a young age we were told that out whole body was controlled by one thing, that one thing is out brain. Are you just finishing middle school or something?

Think about it again, thoughts are a procees in which one starts out by viewing something with our eyes, after that we're analyzing the situation, which then we use our "thought" machine and come up with an action.

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 10:46 AM
I may have some spelling errors up there? Lolol

soul
10-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Nothing complex about it. Yes our actions are a thought, at a young age we were told that out whole body was controlled by one thing, that one thing is out brain. Are you just finishing middle school or something?

Think about it again, thoughts are a procees in which one starts out by viewing something with our eyes, after that we're analyzing the situation, which then we use our "thought" machine and come up with an action.
i dont need my eyes to think, or start my process of thinking, im capable of doing that without assistance, arent you?

TheProfiteer
10-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Alex, there are various degrees of thought. Thoughts of the ego, thoughts of the Id, and thoughts of the superego.

Everything is a thought, and in a sense he is right life is a thought, but its not that complex, and the philosophy of the idea is far from deep and meaningful.

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Everyone just shut the hell up, goddamn! Lolol.

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Nothing complex about it. Yes our actions are a thought, at a young age we were told that out whole body was controlled by one thing, that one thing is out brain. Are you just finishing middle school or something?

everything you just said is a thought. Life is a thought think about it.

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Think about these nuts, your avatar is cool. Hey look I just thought about something! :crazy:

TheProfiteer
10-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Yota that is just f u c k i n g redundant, think of a thought and the thought will manifest into my foot in your ass.

TheProfiteer
10-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Think about these nuts, your avatar is cool. Hey look I just thought about something! :crazy:

he just stole lunatics avatar.

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Yota that is just f u c k i n g redundant, think of a thought and the thought will manifest into my foot in your ass.

i would think before you did anything foolish like that.

Maniaç
he just stole lunatics avatar.:D Yep, lolol. I miss lunatic.

YoTa_BoX
he just stole lunatics avatar.

didnt know any one els had it =o

soul
10-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Alex, there are various degrees of thought. Thoughts of the ego, thoughts of the Id, and thoughts of the superego.

Everything is a thought, and in a sense he is right life is a thought, but its not that complex, and the philosophy of the idea is far from deep and meaningful.
right, because we know the meaning of life, because we know when were gonna die? no, lifes just that, a thought, and what actions you take according to your thoughts is how your life turns out, never know. How do you know your dead? is it once the brain activities stops? no more thoughts?

Im just playing around, i love philosophical debating could do its everyday all day, give me a few hits of lsd, and enjoy your epiphany

PSINXS
we shoudl start the corrupt a wish foundation. Shattering dreams across America!

Psycho
Still wish this guy's idea wasn't so gay...

TheProfiteer
i would think before you did anything foolish like that.

yeah your right its gonna take me weeks to wash the stench out of my boots.

TheProfiteer
10-17-2007, 10:56 AM
right, because we know the meaning of life, because we know when were gonna die? no, lifes just that, a thought, and what actions you take according to your thoughts is how your life turns out, never know. How do you know your dead? is it once the brain activities stops? no more thoughts?

Im just playing around, i love philosophical debating could do its everyday all day, give me a few hits of lsd, and enjoy your epiphany

ahhhhh makes me remeber my good ol days.

YoTa_BoX
yeah your right its gonna take me weeks to wash the stench out of my boots.

good thinking!!!

Psycho
of gay?

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 10:58 AM
=O any who back to what i started.

I wish i had a R34 Skyline

Psycho
10-17-2007, 10:59 AM
=O any who back to what i started.

I wish i had a R34 Skyline
Your skyline would be gay.

soul
10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
ahah, im with you, even tho it hasnt been to long since i put that in tha past, i think it lefts its mark for the better, so time to keep moving on, cause time doesnt wait for me :)

Psycho
10-17-2007, 11:02 AM
time is gay

Psycho
10-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Ok, well my class is over, time to go back home and go to sleep. You children have fun.

soul
10-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Ok, well my class is over, time to go back home and go to sleep. You children have fun.
ironic, children, you getting out of class, but eh...

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 11:13 AM
does IA have what it takes to save this thread or is it going to crash and BURN

I wish i had the answer to that question

soul
10-17-2007, 11:21 AM
does IA have what it takes to save this thread or is it going to crash and BURN

I wish i had the answer to that question
wow, your posts just lack, plain and simple, there lacking that umphh. Now i see why you should just not post anymore

back to the game

I wish yota would stop posting

YoTa_BoX
10-17-2007, 11:35 AM
wow, your posts just lack, plain and simple, there lacking that umphh. Now i see why you should just not post anymore

back to the game

I wish yota would stop posting

Granted, upon your wish being granted you can no longer post any more either

i wish i had more umphh

TheProfiteer
10-17-2007, 01:53 PM
I wish a mod would delete this thread.