PDA

View Full Version : So why are women naturally dumber than men?!!?

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:04 AM
I need reasons.

Killer
10-17-2007, 09:04 AM
the world will never know.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:05 AM
**** i'd like to find out.....

like it sucks we can't hit girls because we would be known as "woman beaters" but some bitches deserved to get punched numerous times in the nose.

BKgen®
10-17-2007, 09:06 AM
in the words of Ron Burgundy:

"You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

Killer
10-17-2007, 09:07 AM
in the words of Ron Burgundy:

"You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

word reps if i can!

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:07 AM
you can never win a battle with a hard headed woman, they will dumb you down to their level than when you actually prove there wrong they start crying and emotions get invovled and next thing you know your sexist or a woman beater

if hillary gets voted this country will fall.

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 09:08 AM
i dont think they are dumber. just less smarter in certain areas. vice versa for men

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:09 AM
smarter in the areas of implants and makeup with some high heel pumps

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 09:10 AM
yeah that about sums it up actually men are smarter on boob implants

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:14 AM
even smart women in the corporate world use their bodies as a way to move up in the ladder

"Bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks"

one of the best quotes ever

Hundo®
10-17-2007, 09:15 AM
that have an extra chromosome? :dunno:

lol.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm not going to try and make a generalization that all women are retarded but i would say that 1/10 women i meet are actually pretty smart and can hold an intellectual conversation without me wanting to hit them or insert my penis in there vagina's

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 09:21 AM
ah, this is just sad.

Kyle, keep your words to yourself.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:23 AM
whats sad son?

Benefit
10-17-2007, 09:27 AM
because of genes. im not joking , in my anthropology class my teacher said women suck at math because its in their genes to be stupid...

and also they were not educated and were always just treated as a housewife or servant...

but now , women are much more successful in high schools and colleges n **** over men..

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Men smarter than women.

What is the aids ratio between men and women?

My point.

You guys are making mistakes somewhere...

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:30 AM
because of genes. im not joking , in my anthropology class my teacher said women suck at math because its in their genes to be stupid...

and also they were not educated and were always just treated as a housewife or servant...

but now , women are much more successful in high schools and colleges n **** over men..

I wouldn't say that much sucessful over men, just look at most of the blue collar graduate schools like harvard, yale, princeton and brigham the majority of the graduates of those schools are men.

I've began to learn that women really **** **** up in the world and esp in a mans life.

I wish i could take it back and tell adam to slap that dumb hoe eve so he could save us all.

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 09:31 AM
thats an invalid arguement.

aids is prevalent among GAY men. thats a mistake IMO. and if he isnt gay he got it from a girl didnt he?

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:32 AM
Men smarter than women.

What is the aids ratio between men and women?

My point.

You guys are making mistakes somewhere...

thats because the gay population is bigger than the lesbian population

and there isn't any actual fluids being exchanged between lesbians because they use dildos and strap ons and freak **** like that.

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 09:32 AM
Sticking ****s in everything FTL.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:33 AM
are you a woman? or ever thought about becoming one?

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 09:34 AM
thats because the gay population is bigger than the lesbian population

and there isn't any actual fluids being exchanged between lesbians because they use dildos and strap ons and freak **** like that.

Yep, women are pretty awesome.

Besides, This is just a small point.

You need proof before you make rash statements. Good try and trying to be cool though.

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 09:35 AM
aids doesnt come from sticking your **** in everything. it comes from another person giving it to you from sex or other ways(needle sharing etc) did you fail health class?

a guy stuck his **** in a woman with aids, didnt know it and passed it on. Its called getting tested and trying to prevent spreading. Thats failure on both genders.

Lizbiz101
10-17-2007, 09:37 AM
You may have a bigger brain but it's too bad you don't use it all!!! :tongue1:

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 09:38 AM
aids doesnt come from sticking your **** in everything. it comes from another person giving it to you from sex or other ways(needle sharing etc) did you fail health class?

a guy stuck his **** in a woman with aids, didnt know it and passed it on. Its called getting tested and trying to prevent spreading. Thats failure on both genders.

No, you are right. I never knew they came from needles as well??? Jeez, I must have failed health class.

HA! Men and their tempers. Never could learn. Thats why the majority of inmates are men too....

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:38 AM

:werd:

Frög
10-17-2007, 09:39 AM
lol @ this thread!!! and some of the comments :headslap:

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:39 AM
No, you are right. I never knew they came from needles as well??? Jeez, I must have failed health class.

HA! Men and their tempers. Never could learn. Thats why the majority of inmates are men too....

this is a perfect example of my title to the thread.

My point has been proven.

KPowerEP3
10-17-2007, 09:42 AM
lol @ this thread!!! and some of the comments :headslap:
qft

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 09:44 AM
this is a perfect example of my title to the thread.

My point has been proven.

If you only knew.

Lets see. I am pretty sure I have accomplished more than you in a lifetime.

Where you running your own project management company by the time you were 18?

If so, then we will talk. Until then, go back to working for the man and trying to make those deadlines, while I sit back at the comfort of my home and tell people like you to meet those deadlines.

BobbyFresco
The "Why are women so god damn dumb" question is as timeless as the " What came first..the chicken or the egg?

We will never have an answer but as much as women try to dispute it, their stupidity is proven time and time again...........:yes:

XLR8NMR2
You may have a bigger brain but it's too bad you don't use it all!!! :tongue1:

good one liz!

why don't you come on over so i can use my big penis since i don't know how to use my brain

:idb:

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:45 AM
and i know how to use that, brianless and everything.

Spectic Tank
I need reasons.

OMG the irony of this thread!

I mean, only a woman would be dumb enough to try and capture a wild alligator so it could fight their rotweiller...

BobbyFresco
If you only knew.

If so, then we will talk. Until then, go back to working for the man and trying to make those deadlines, while I sit back at the comfort of my home and tell people like you to meet those deadlines.

A prime example of women making decisions and comments based on emotion and not logic...........:goodjob:

Ed
10-17-2007, 09:47 AM
If you only knew.

why bother? seriously. you dont wanna waste your time with him.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:47 AM
OMG the irony of this thread!

I mean, only a woman would be dumb enough to try and capture a wild alligator so it could fight their rotweiller...

you dumb *****

i said i wanted to catch a gator for money and if it was small enough i would use my dog to catch it or protect me from that ******.

go back and read you woman.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:49 AM
If you only knew.

at 18 i was gettin my **** sucked watching fast and furious and i did own my own company.

I had a lawn care service....

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 09:49 AM
why bother? seriously. you dont wanna waste your time with him.

Because, everything needs two sides.

Its called a debate.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:50 AM

Its called a debate.

lets get some nudes. A/S/L

Ed
10-17-2007, 09:51 AM
at 18 i was gettin my **** sucked watching fast and furious and i did own my own company.

Its called a debate.

a debate is when you discuss something with someone smart.

t3ggr

Congratulations at getting your **** sucked and mowing the neighbors lawn for 20 bucks.

At least you were doing one thing right- Getting your **** sucked.

Lizbiz101
good one liz!

why don't you come on over so i can use my big penis since i don't know how to use my brain

:idb: OK, considering that's where half your brain is anyway :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:52 AM
a debate is when you discuss something with someone smart.

have you added anything useful to this debate?!!?

no.

--------------------------------------->

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 09:52 AM

with your arguements full of pinholes leaking stupidity everywhere i would assume you failed at some point in your life.

majority of inmates are men and that is very true.

ever watch episodes of Snapped on oxygen? women go to jail for ****ed up stuff. and the most of them are guilty.

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 09:53 AM
I need reasons.

That is why women should stick to things they are capable of doing.....

Cooking meals and being our sex toys.

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 09:55 AM
with your arguements full of pinholes leaking stupidity everywhere i would assume you failed at some point in your life.

ever watch episodes of Snapped on oxygen? women go to jail for ****ed up stuff. and the most of them are guilty.

QFT..Reps if I can....

XLR8NMR2
Congratulations at getting your **** sucked and mowing the neighbors lawn for 20 bucks.

At least you were doing one thing right- Getting your **** sucked.

Your turning me on where are the nudes that i asked for?

maybe we can talk this over AIM whats your name on there?

t3ggr

Leaking stupidity everywhere? HA. Apparently I leaked some on you.

Either way, why are you watching oxygen? Isn't that a channel for women?

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 09:56 AM

Cooking meals and being our sex toys.

+1

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to richw131 again.

:lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Spectic Tank
10-17-2007, 09:56 AM
you dumb *****

i said i wanted to catch a gator for money and if it was small enough i would use my dog to catch it or protect me from that ******.

go back and read you woman.

Ohh, I take my comment back then. That's an extremely intelligent idea:rolleyes:

SLo_MKIII
10-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 15 (13 members and 2 guests)
SLo_MKIII, Specvee, StuntallDay, Glides, XLR8NMR2, Zane98S14, t3ggr, Lizbiz101, PSINXS, Slow Motion, YSLBTT, osiriskidd, BigBoosting

XLR8NMR2
Ohh, I take my comment back then. That's an extremely intelligent idea:rolleyes:

the woman section is this way

--------------------------->

Lizbiz101

Cooking meals and being our sex toys. You should stick to things your capable of doing too like......cutting my grass, paying for my meals, and changing my oil :goodjob: lol

XLR8NMR2
3 things a woman has ever been good for

1.vagina
2.food
3.vagina

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 10:00 AM

1.vagina
2.food
3.vagina

And getting out of speeding tickets.

SLo_MKIII
10-17-2007, 10:00 AM

1.vagina
2.food
3.vagina

lmao:lmfao:+1

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Leaking stupidity everywhere? HA. Apparently I leaked some on you.

Either way, why are you watching oxygen? Isn't that a channel for women?
yep. here is the pinnacle of female ignorance. I cant watch oxygen just like you cant watch speed channel. GTFO. are you serious? Its called a cable, I pay the bill so i think i can watch channels i want. You come back with the intellect of a girl in 4th grade. Next its going to be "well men have cooties". I wouldnt let you get within 10 feet of leaking something on me. Anything you have to offer cant be beneficial. Much like your posts.

XLR8NMR2

are you a girl?!?!!

A/S/L

BobbyFresco
This thread is full of win.........

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:02 AM
yep. here is the pinnacle of female ignorance. I cant watch oxygen just like you cant watch speed channel. GTFO. are you serious? Its called a cable, I pay the bill so i think i can watch channels i want. You come back with the intellect of a girl in 4th grade. Next its going to be "well men have cooties". I wouldnt let you get within 10 feet of leaking something on me. Anything you have to offer cant be beneficial. Much like your posts.

BUUUUUUUurnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

+1

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 10:03 AM

The traffic accidents women create cancel out the getting out of tickets.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:04 AM
It's funny really, all my smart girlfriends with a good head on their shoulders don't hang out with girls for these reasons in particular.

1. dumb
2. sluts
3. immature
4. gold diggers
5. whores
6. drama ridden bitches

and this is coming from a real woman(s)........LOL

SLo_MKIII
10-17-2007, 10:06 AM
It's funny really, all my smart girlfriends with a good head on their shoulders don't hang out with girls for these reasons in particular.

1. dumb
2. sluts
3. immature
4. gold diggers
5. whores
6. drama ridden bitches

and this is coming from a real woman........LOL

quoted for the f'ing truth:ninja:

Ed
10-17-2007, 10:07 AM
lol @ desperation.

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:07 AM
my wife says that is the reason she only has like 3 girls she hangs with regularly.

Lizbiz101
10-17-2007, 10:08 AM

1. dumb
2. sluts
3. immature
4. gold diggers
5. whores
6. drama ridden bitches

and this is coming from a real woman(s)........LOL You can say that again. I keep my girl friends to a minimum, cuz there are some crazy bitches out there, who love drama and attention.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:09 AM
lol @ desperation.

desperation?!?!?!

I am the modern day DON JUAN

ask about me.

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 10:09 AM

At first this was a joke, but apparently you can't keep your male chauvinistic c*ck in your pants. I never stated it was forbidden to watch oxygen if you were a man. I just figured that a manly man like you wouldn't want to watch the ignorant species channel for entertainment puposes.

I'm sure you wouldn't let me within 10 feet of you. You might just piss your pants if you are that close to an attractive girl. Then what would you do with yourself?

KPowerEP3
10-17-2007, 10:10 AM
my wife says that is the reason she only has like 3 girls she hangs with regularly.

Most women with decent heads on their shoulders share that opinion. Unfortunately, it's extremely difficult to find one with that quality.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:10 AM
You can say that again. I keep my girl friends to a minimum, cuz there are some crazy bitches out there, who love drama and attention.

so why don't you and your friends come on over so i can run a train on you guys.

COME ON I'LL ONLY BE 10 MINUTES

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 10:12 AM

This is because women are drama. And evil to a certain degree.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:13 AM
This is because women are drama. And evil to a certain degree.

SO YOU AGREE WITH ME NOW?!!?!?

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:14 AM
At first this was a joke, but apparently you can't keep your male chauvinistic c*ck in your pants. I never stated it was forbidden to watch oxygen if you were a man. I just figured that a manly man like you wouldn't want to watch the ignorant species channel for entertainment puposes.

I'm sure you wouldn't let me within 10 feet of you. You might just piss your pants if you are that close to an attractive girl. Then what would you do with yourself?
Sorry i'm married. If you got within 10 feet of me my wife would probably remove your two front teeth. WHy are you ASSUMING things because I am man? Is that your female way of generalizing all men into chauvinistic pigs? I never claimed to be manly man. You got your twat hurt because i pointed out your failure to build a solid argument.

Anybody notice the classic comeback from girls if you say you dont want anything to do with them? They always say something along the lines of "you cant handle it" or "i'm a real woman". Lose self esteem much lately?

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:15 AM
OUCH

it's gettin hot in hurrr

Lizbiz101
10-17-2007, 10:16 AM
COME ON I'LL ONLY BE 10 MINUTES:lmfao: damn, well it takes a real man to be honest about how long it's gonna last.

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Sorry i'm married. If you got within 10 feet of me my wife would probably remove your two front teeth. WHy are you ASSUMING things because I am man? Is that your female way of generalizing all men into chauvinistic pigs? I never claimed to be manly man. You got your twat hurt because i pointed out your failure to build a solid argument.

Anybody notice the classic comeback from girls if you say you dont want anything to do with them? They always say something along the lines of "you cant handle it" or "i'm a real woman". Lose self esteem much lately?

I would have something to say, but I don't want to divert your attention from working so you can support that mildly retarded wife of yours.

Even if you didn't claim to be chauvinistic, you proved it by words. Oh and you didn't hurt my twat, my boyfriend does that for me every night. It was fun "debating" with you while it lasted. Alas, there is only one right answer in your brain. Assumptions are assumptions.

Good thing you don't get paid to think.

Always fun with you IA boys.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:22 AM
:lmfao: damn, well it takes a real man to be honest about how long it's gonna last.

IT WILL BE THE BEST 10 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE.

anymore time i will have to charge by the hour but i'm giving you the IA discount so you may want to take advantage of it....

can i get some pics of your friends, nudes or something?!?!?

t3ggr
SO YOU AGREE WITH ME NOW?!!?!?

Evil and drama don't = Less smart though.

Just more coniving and manipulative.

Ed
I would have something to say, but I don't want to divert your attention from working so you can support that mildly retarded wife of yours.

Even if you didn't claim to be chauvinistic, you proved it by words. Oh and you didn't hurt my twat, my boyfriend does that for me every night. It was fun "debating" with you while it lasted. Alas, there is only one right answer in your brain. Assumptions are assumptions.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:23 AM

that was uncalled for. That was a pretty bad personal shot and this was only a debate

YOU LOSE.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:24 AM
STUPID WHORES FTL

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 10:25 AM
that was uncalled for. That was a pretty bad personal shot and this was only a debate

YOU LOSE.

Wait, According to you, I'm mildly retarded as well.

You lose.

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:25 AM

MIldly retarded. How about I have her post in the thread? SHe'd love to hear that. Your closing argument made entirely no sense. Glad you quit while you were behind. Only thing I proved by words is that you dont have a clue what you are talking about. And every time you post you keep proving that. Thanks for making this easy.

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 10:26 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You're laughing but yet it is quite apparent that she wears the pants in your relationship....

Not being able to keep your ho in check, FTL

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:27 AM
t3ggr YOU SHOULD POST NUDES

IT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN WIN.

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 10:28 AM

My breast alone might own your face, so no.

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:28 AM
YSLBTT FTL lol

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 10:29 AM

YOU LOSE.

You can't expect too much from her I mean after all, she IS A WOMAN....
and we all know that women are ruled by emotion and not logic....

It makes sense that since she couldn't use that vast intellect of hers to come up with an intelligent rebuttal, she had to resort to insults.
Thanks for proving our point yet again.

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 10:30 AM
MIldly retarded. How about I have her post in the thread? SHe'd love to hear that. Your closing argument made entirely no sense. Glad you quit while you were behind. Only thing I proved by words is that you dont have a clue what you are talking about. And every time you post you keep proving that. Thanks for making this easy.

Do you really think I am scared over the computer? Either way, I don't have time for these dumb charades.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:31 AM
My breast alone might own your face, so no.

PICS?!?!

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:31 AM
I SEE PRIMADONNA

Lizbiz101
10-17-2007, 10:32 AM
and we all know that women are ruled by emotion and not logic..... Hey, I kinda agree with that....

t3ggr
10-17-2007, 10:32 AM
You can't expect too much from her I mean after all, she IS A WOMAN....
and we all know that women are ruled by emotion and not logic....

It makes sense that since she couldn't use that vast intellect of hers to come up with an intelligent rebuttal, she had to resort to insults.
Thanks for proving our point yet again.

This is where you messed up.

Hasn't this whole thread been an insult? I mean you just posted an insult.

Come back with something that doesn't apply to you as well.

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Do you really think I am scared over the computer? Either way, I don't have time for these dumb charades.
scared of what? I didnt imply you had to be afraid of anything. I just said my wife would love to hear that. If you are done like you said several posts ago, then remove yourself from the thread. thanks

mocha latte cupcake
10-17-2007, 10:33 AM
sooo heres what i got from this thread... the known was already said... mark made great points... the tigger says nuh uh, then she goes on i have a vagina so i win... we need proof she refuses insult marks wife and then SUPER loses for the comment.... so am i right on here?

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:34 AM
this proves that JM cant read. LOL she insulted my wife.

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 10:35 AM
Who the hell is that t3ggr newbie?

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 10:36 AM
This is where you messed up.

Hasn't this whole thread been an insult? I mean you just posted an insult.

Come back with something that doesn't apply to you as well.

I posted facts, not insults.......Try again.....

SLo_MKIII
Who the hell is that t3ggr newbie?

a woman:rolleyes:

Maniaç
a woman:rolleyes:It says Male on "its" profile.

mocha latte cupcake
10-17-2007, 10:37 AM
lol lol its true i can't bwhahaha leave me alone! i just woke up lol

mr nxs.... i miss the nah mean times and alcohol ridden nights? you still got the foty?

maniac - someone who is a man...a gay man

Tasuki_Civic
10-17-2007, 10:37 AM
yeah that about sums it up actually men are smarter on boob implants

men get them too. so there is no excuse.

sad how you guys get turned down from one girl and you dont know how to move on. :no:

stop being a Puzzy and find another chick that will put out with your sorry ass and you will be happy all over again.

Stop bichin like a baby and be a man and get over it. :screwy: :no:

BKgen®
10-17-2007, 10:38 AM
you are a smelly pirate hooker. why don't you go back to your home on whore island?

SLo_MKIII
It says Male on "its" profile.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh sh1t:cry:

Tasuki_Civic
you are a smelly pirate hooker. why don't you go back to your home on whore island?
:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 10:39 AM

LIRL...:lmfao:

Never heard this ish before...reps......

mocha latte cupcake
10-17-2007, 10:39 AM
snif snif its not my fault i live on an island... :cry:

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 10:40 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KDM guy again.

PSINXS
JM i miss those days too. if my **** ever runs again we will def have to do that some more. I might try n plan a vacation to hilton head.

Tasuki-cuz men get them thats why they are smarter. men study them n get em too lol How you been lil lady? You still 4 exits away and dont visit us lol

BKgen®
rofl it wasn't directed at anyone in particular... just women :D

Leisa
Hmmm... So you are saying that you think Brett is smarter than me?.... you may need to rethink that...lol

mocha latte cupcake
10-17-2007, 10:42 AM
leisa your the exception... cause brett has a cookie deficiency... its not his fault besides i can't read... but i got this cool web translator that tells me everything written on the screen and turns it into JM language....

SLo_MKIII
10-17-2007, 10:42 AM
Hmmm... So you are saying that you think Brett is smarter than me?.... you may need to rethink that...lol

idk thats a tough one:idb:

Lizbiz101
10-17-2007, 10:43 AM
It says Male on "its" profile.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: that was funny. I was thinking the same thing.

BKgen®
10-17-2007, 10:44 AM
ATTN: PURE JDM

yes... real kittens. it's got 5,000wKp.

Tasuki_Civic
10-17-2007, 10:44 AM
JM i miss those days too. if my **** ever runs again we will def have to do that some more. I might try n plan a vacation to hilton head.

Tasuki-cuz men get them thats why they are smarter. men study them n get em too lol How you been lil lady? You still 4 exits away and dont visit us lol

yea i am :D jus kickin it at school is all. DEAN'S LIST FTW
no whip.....lemme know wass good on the e-mail or i will send you my number.

mocha latte cupcake
10-17-2007, 10:45 AM
bwhahaha KWHP!!!! thats so great! lol

like the sig btw :D

Tasuki_Civic
10-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Hey Lizbiz101 andn PRiMadonna

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:48 AM
TASUKI AND PRIMA DO YOU GUYS WANNA JOIN THE TRAIN??!?!?!

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:49 AM
yea i am :D jus kickin it at school is all. DEAN'S LIST FTW
no whip.....lemme know wass good on the e-mail or i will send you my number.
see this ladies? take notes. pm me your number. email: [email protected]

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Mark, your thread is full of lies. What you're saying isn't true, on some cases.

Tasuki_Civic
10-17-2007, 10:50 AM
TASUKI AND PRIMA DO YOU GUYS WANNA JOIN THE TRAIN??!?!?!

to ride your face?? SURE!!! :D :goodjob:

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:51 AM
to ride your face?? SURE!!! :D :goodjob:

PM SENT.

Tasuki_Civic
you forgot LIZBIZ!!

PSINXS
hey mark prima be my lady :D

PRiMAdonna
10-17-2007, 10:53 AM
I was laughing at this thread until someone stepped out of line.

I am the "mildly retarded" wife you speak of, and I don't appreciate your ignorance.

Lizbiz101
10-17-2007, 10:54 AM
you forgot LIZBIZ!! no he already put me down, I get the first 10 minutes

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:56 AM
wtf when did prima and psi get married!?!?!?!?!?!

CONGRATS GUYS

HOLY **** I NEVER KNEW THIS, WHERE WAS MY WEDDING INVITE?!?!?

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 10:56 AM
I was laughing at this thread until someone stepped out of line.

I am the "mildly retarded" wife you speak of, and I don't appreciate your ignorance.

:lmfao:
Someone get T3gg3r's ho azz back in here......LOL

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 10:57 AM
dammit mark my bad. I seriously thought everyone knew now. we had a private ceremony. only had 4 guests.

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Someone call teggr over here, I feel like owning "it".

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 10:58 AM
dammit mark my bad. I seriously thought everyone knew now. we had a private ceremony. only had 4 guests.

CONGRATS HOMIE

TAKE CARE OF HER!

I FEEL ALL HAPPY INSIDE NOW...:D :bump: :D

Tasuki_Civic
10-17-2007, 10:59 AM
PM SENT.
hahaha

Tasuki_Civic
10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
no he already put me down, I get the first 10 minutes

oh lol aiight....jus lookin out

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 11:03 AM
This thread is full of win.........
QFT!

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 11:22 AM
You should stick to things your capable of doing too like......

cutting my grass,

I don't cut grass. I pay the mexicans to do that.

paying for my meals,

if the ***** puts out, I could spring for anything on the Wendy's 99 cent menu.

and changing my oil :goodjob: lol

Why change the oil in a womens car. They can't drive. They will probably end up destroying the car before the next oil change anyway. lol

mocha latte cupcake
10-17-2007, 11:24 AM
bwhahahaha all spoken true rich bwhahaha

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 11:27 AM

I just had lunch, I do not want to puke it up.

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 11:29 AM

Well, he IS a man so yes.

~runs~

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 11:32 AM
oh **** son leisa gonna **** you up

~runs~

PSINXS
10-17-2007, 11:33 AM
everybody run!!!

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 11:34 AM
oh **** son leisa gonna **** you up

~runs~

She best make me my sandwich first! LOL

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 11:38 AM
YEAH LEISA HOLD THE PICKLES AND EXTRA MAYO

STAT

----------------------------------------------->

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Aww, hell naw!

Leisa!

I've been waitin' a whole 2 min. for my sandwich!

This is unacceptable!

Pronto, Women! :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 11:42 AM
WHERE'S BRETT TO KEEP HIS WOMAN IN CHECK

WE HUNGRY AND KFC BE CLOSED.

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v129/188/90/71105207/n71105207_31012558_5817.jpg

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Mark,

Leisa is busy. Brett is handlin' his ****. :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 11:46 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Mark,

Leisa is busy. Brett is handlin' his ****. :lmfao:

Disturbing imagery FTL:lmfao:

The Ninja
10-17-2007, 11:51 AM

Okay, lets break this posts down into its levels of blatant stupidity.

"that mildly retarded wife of yours."

If you're going to insult someone, don't half-ass that ****. If she's retarded, she's retarded, or do you fear further repurcussions for openning that vagina attached to your face?

"you proved it by words"

That sounds like some 4th grade ****. Instead of shoving some basic ass noun in there why not provide an example?

"It was fun "debating" with you while it lasted."

There was no debate involved. ****ing hell, I'd say you lost, but there was no competition.

"Alas, there is only one right answer in your brain. Assumptions are assumptions. "

Please, form a complete ****ing sentence before ever posting again. Wait, nevermind, I'd rather you never post again.

Unless you are providing some nudes or tits, please GTFO.

XLR8NMR2
10-17-2007, 11:53 AM
OUCH

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Okay, lets break this posts down into its levels of blatant stupidity.

"that mildly retarded wife of yours."

If you're going to insult someone, don't half-ass that ****. If she's retarded, she's retarded, or do you fear further repurcussions for openning that vagina attached to your face?

"you proved it by words"

That sounds like some 4th grade ****. Instead of shoving some basic ass noun in there why not provide an example?

"It was fun "debating" with you while it lasted."

There was no debate involved. ****ing hell, I'd say you lost, but there was no competition.

"Alas, there is only one right answer in your brain. Assumptions are assumptions. "

Please, form a complete ****ing sentence before ever posting again. Wait, nevermind, I'd rather you never post again.

Unless you are providing some nudes or tits, please GTFO.

You expected more from a women?

~sigh~

The Ninja
10-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Actually, I expected less. I expected her/it/him to realize the thread was definitely going downhill for them and to abandon ship.

See what happens when you don't?

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Actually, I expected less. I expected her/it/him to realize the thread was definitely going downhill for them and to abandon ship.

See what happens when you don't?

Yep, never give women the benefit of the doubt, as you will be disappointed every time.

The Ninja
10-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Yep, never give women the benefit of the doubt, as you will be disappointed every time.

Apparently.

The Ninja
10-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Man, wtf?! I just mouse over'd my rep bars, and the **** said I've been around the block. Makes me feel like a manwhore. :cry:

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Man, wtf?! I just mouse over'd my rep bars, and the **** said I've been around the block. Makes me feel like a manwhore. :cry:

Better than what mine says... :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Ninja
10-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Oh ****....yea you're right.