PDA

View Full Version : want an opinion

Alan®
10-17-2007, 01:43 AM
i posted a thread relating to this a while back but want to see what people think now

ok long story short buddy of mine was killed a car accident about 2 years ago in which he was the passenger. apparently from what i understand he was doing 82 on a narrow 2 lane road in a 35. he lost controll of the car spun twice smashing into a telephone pole. my buddy died instantly. while the driver an aquaintance of mine got out with relatively small 2nd and 3rd degree burns in areas that are not a big deal like the back of your hand. he was your typical at that point high school drug user(smoked weed everyonce in a while)however about 2 weeks after he gets out of the hospital hes smoking weed again and then gets his liscense back . about a year later i witness him doing TRIPPLE digits on yet another 2 lane road WITH TRAFFIC ON IT in the middle of the after noon. on top of all the he starts using drugs HEAVILY(coke, X, etc.) his story has been from day one that he "saw a black fox in the middle of the road swerved to miss it and lost control of the car". now i'm not denying that this was a possibility but . anyways after a lil bit of him continuing to do stupid **** that got him into trouble in the first place(drugs, driving like a maniac)my opinion of how he should be dealt with changed from conservative to dude needs to get locked up . a couple of months ago i ran into him and one of his buddies in blockbuster. now i was with my girlfriend so i didnt want to start anything so i ignored him. however, his buddy approaces me and says that he wants to talk to me. i told him i was busy and that it was not the time or the place to deal with it. I send him a message via myspce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myspace
Yo,
Brett indicated you had something to say to me that was important so i was woundering what it was?

Alan

i get this back

Quote:
about the car wreck....im about to go to trial and my lawyer needs to know somethings and i heard u might have some info about that fox

so at this point i'm like

so i say

Quote:
Chris,
What kind of info do you need you being there behind the wheel of the car that night so you would know better than me. When is your trial date anyways.

Alan

so at this point i'm like whatever i'm not gonna hear back from this clown but i did

Quote:
there was supposively a fox alot of people saw...and that fox is the only thing keeping my trial together i was just need to know if you have any kind of information about that fox

at this point i'm like so i let it go.

About 3 weeks ago I hear from his lawyer who is also my lawyer. he calls my mom and tells her that he needs to talk to me so she gives him my number. he wants me to go and testify that i saw a fox and all this ****. I told my lawyer to go . And that noone can prove there was a fox there because no matter what anyone says nobody saw a fox PERIOD. I was trying to get down to the scene of the accident 30 minutes after it happened and you couldnt get with in 100 yards of it. a chic friend of mine had to go down there and was allowed on the scene 15 minutes after it happened and she didnt know anything about a "fox" until this guy says something the next day in his hospital bed. So then my lawyer tells me that his charges were dropped from Vehicular Homicide to Wreckless Driving which i think he was bluffing but according to the da's office its true. he also tells me that he has an expert witness to back this guys story Who is this person Mrs. Cleo? So at this point with none of my other friends willing to step up i take matters into my own hands and call the das office everyday for a week demanding to speak to someone because I want anything i know to be heard because two months ago this guys mom moved to london. so i felt that with none of my friends willing to step up, his mom out of the country, and none else to speak for him that i had to do something. So after a week of calling all i get is voicemails and then finally the secretary calls and says that someone would be calling me to talk to me only after i leave a message with everything i know on it. Guess what? Still havent heard from anyone. So I let it go. Now keep in mind that this happened two years ago and that he has gotten continuances for everything under the sun and his last one was for "lack of evidence". So i have been letting it go figuring since he know isnt going to trial till next march I'll hear from someone between now and then. but today this motherfuc ker crossed the line. I get a call from my girlfriend saying this dude left a comment on her myspace. at the mere fact of this i get pissed of hang up get on her myspace and see this

Quote:
your ****** ass boy friend is flexin like a mother ******, let him know whatever he says isnt going anywhere.

I AM PISSED THE FU CK OFF!!!!!NOT ONLY DID HE SAY WHAT HE SAY HE DOES IT ON MY GIRLFRIENDS PAGE INSTEAD OF DOING IT ON MINE!!!!!1

So I sent him this

Quote:
I'M WRITING THIS TO YOU TO REITERATE WHAT I SAID EARLIER.

IF YOU EVER HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME..........MAN UP AND ****ING SAY IT TO ME MY ****ING FACE. FIGURES THAT A GUY THAT CAN'T MAN UP FOR HIS OWN ACTIONS CAN'T EVEN TAKE BEEF TO SOMEONES FACE. I SUGGEST THAT YOU NEVER EVER POST ANYTHING ON MY GIRLFRIENDS MYSPACE CAUSE SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY BEEF THAT YOU AND I MAY HAVE. SO AGAIN YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME ASS HOLE EITHER POST IT ON MY MYSPACE OR CALL ME.(678)633-2897.

HAVE A NICE DAY............

Someone please tell me if you think that this is could be construed as a threat or if i am out of line.

Thanks,
Alan

81911SC
10-17-2007, 01:46 AM
Cliff notes

quickdodge®
10-17-2007, 02:02 AM
Cliff notes

Better yet, shut the **** up and go to www.stevewilkosshow.com. We have an s13slider part II here. Goddamnit. Later, QD.

81911SC
10-17-2007, 02:06 AM
:confusedas****:

Deke
10-17-2007, 02:09 AM
:confusedas****:

x2

Clegger
10-17-2007, 02:19 AM
dude you have all the power

just testify and say that you never saw a fox

the guy smokes weed and is a druggie

he talks **** about me on my g/f myspace

have fun doing 25-life

Slow Motion
10-17-2007, 02:48 AM
Well sir, you are most definantly not out of line. You sir are inline, maybe a few "I'll stab you, I'll shoot you, or even I will crush your face with my bare hands" would have sent your message over the top but you did good. Just let him have his little tempertantrum and maybe just maybe he'll learn. Not wishing bad things on anyone but he keeps speeding around curves long enough he might diaf.

Benefit
10-17-2007, 03:01 AM
i saw this same exact post like 2 months ago..

RandomGuy
10-17-2007, 03:53 AM
have fun doing 25-life
lol for vehicular homicide................

LOL

try 3-15 if they can prove that he was doing something illegal (which is highly unlikely)

if not he gets a slap on the wrist and a fine.

Alan®
10-17-2007, 10:06 AM
the minimum in fayco is 5 years. got up this morning and the bull**** insued....

got this from him around 9 am

you be flexin like a mother ******
personaly i think your nothing but a little ****ing *****

replied back to him

you know what man this **** is so funny. i'm really sitting here in front of my computer laughin my ass off. Want to know why? Cause you just called me a ***** after you couldn't even take the time to click one more time on her page to come directly to me to talk about whatever "issue" you have with me. so for you to sit there and to call me a ***** is the most hysterical and hypocritical thing i have ever heard in my entire life.LMFAO. So what is it exactly that i'm "flexin" about?

last response from him was.......

when i do return to fayetteville this weekend, i do have a couple of things i would like to say to you face to face, do i expect you to do so, negative, becuase you are in fact a *****. so stop "fexin" by leaving me these stupid ass messages becuase i will not bother to read it. so i'll give you a call sometime friday night

quickdodge®
10-17-2007, 10:11 AM
Who ****ing cares? You're posting this as if you're getting requests about all this crap. Keep this **** to yourself or call Dr. Phil or someone that would even act like they gave a ****. Later, QD.

SLo_MKIII
10-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Who ****ing cares? You're posting this as if you're getting requests about all this crap. Keep this **** to yourself or call Dr. Phil or someone that would even act like they gave a ****. Later, QD.

looks like business is picking up again:lmfao:

quickdodge®
10-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Lolol. Maniac will be re-hired I guess. Later, QD.

Alan®
10-17-2007, 01:19 PM
your right qd but this is the whoreslounge

quickdodge®
10-17-2007, 01:22 PM
You're right, redGT, but is not true that you have this same exact crap posted in another section of IA? You're certainly not that important to have this bull**** all over IA. Why don't you leave this **** in the other section where others won't have to see your sob story. Later, QD.

Alan®
10-17-2007, 01:33 PM
its not a sob story qd

Shawna
10-17-2007, 01:34 PM
I dont think you are out of line and it shouldnt be taken as a threat but if they call you into court you have to tell the truth. if you didnt see it then stand by it dont say it wasnt there just to get justice for your friend.

I lost my brother in law/good friend to a drivers stupidity but you cant get justice for him. I understand you are angry b/c the guy thinks he has done nothing wrong and he obviously hasnt learned his lesson but it isnt up to you to teach it to him. In the long run he will get his no matter how many years he does or does not serve.

quickdodge®
10-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Either way, you don't need multiple threads of this crap on here. And instead of conjuring up these two threads, you should've just bumped the first thread you made. Now you actually three different threads on the same goddamn ****. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 01:37 PM
My car hits tripple digits like nothing. I do that all the time. You're hanging out with some idiots for real. Im not reading everything though.

Alan®
10-17-2007, 02:52 PM
I dont think you are out of line and it shouldnt be taken as a threat but if they call you into court you have to tell the truth. if you didnt see it then stand by it dont say it wasnt there just to get justice for your friend.

I lost my brother in law/good friend to a drivers stupidity but you cant get justice for him. I understand you are angry b/c the guy thinks he has done nothing wrong and he obviously hasnt learned his lesson but it isnt up to you to teach it to him. In the long run he will get his no matter how many years he does or does not serve.

your absolutely right and thats not what i'm about. but like i said i told them everything i know including what i have seen him doing.

Shawna
10-17-2007, 03:24 PM
hahaha QD

I understand where you are coming from trust me but the guy sounds like a total idiot and karma is a bi tch

Me86Rob
12-02-2008, 01:05 PM
dont unban him this time