PDA

View Full Version : ok, so i need some advice....

Master Shake
10-16-2007, 09:09 PM
probably the wrong section but i didn't know where to post this. but here's the story...

i know this guy that is sketch as hell and he gets himself into ****ed up situations and always expect me to get him out, and i never do cause i don't want to have anything to do with him. i've told him before that i didn't want him bugging me at work and what not but he still comes around.

well my girl got mad at me today cause he shows up while i'm busy doing my job and follows me around and ****. she thinks i was hangin out with him, when i wasn't, and got mad. i tried to explain to her what was going on and she thinks that i'm bs everything.

what should i about the situation with her? and how do i get the crackhead to leave me alone?

mocha latte cupcake
10-16-2007, 09:12 PM
tell your girl to start trusting you for one thing, no relationship is healthy if the other one can't trust you and take your word for what it is..

tell crack boy straight up look, i'm gettin a bad rep for hanging out with you and i guess we could be cool but not til you straighten out? so til then... stay away thanks;

Spectic Tank
10-16-2007, 09:15 PM
what should i about the situation with her?

Have you tried hitting her?

S II K
10-16-2007, 09:17 PM
tell your girl that you demand her to believe you if she doesnt tell her to bounce.

as for homeboy tell that fukker to leave you alone before you flush his crack down the toilet.

but in all honesty i agree with pure jdm no relationship is healthy with out trust. so figure out why your girl doesnt believe you. have you lied to her before about sh!t like this? if so then that might be the problem.

Master Shake
10-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Have you tried hitting her?:umno:
i'm not gonna hit my girlfriend. i should neg rep you for even saying that.:no:

Master Shake
10-16-2007, 09:20 PM
tell your girl that you demand her to believe you if she doesnt tell her to bounce.

as for homeboy tell that fukker to leave you alone before you flush his crack down the toilet.

but in all honesty i agree with pure jdm no relationship is healthy with out trust. so figure out why your girl doesnt believe you. have you lied to her before about sh!t like this? if so then that might be the problem.i havne't lied to her about anything like this. but he's always comin around and i've told him before not to come to my work and bug me with **** that is, quite frankly, none of my ****ing concern.

she does trust me but she doesn't trust me around him. this one time i have abso****inlutely nothing to do with him, i was just doing my job and the shat hits the fan.

Spectic Tank
10-16-2007, 09:20 PM
It was a joke...c'mon work with me.

Lol, at you threatening me with a neg rep. it's the whoreslounge...you should expect it when you post emo threads

Master Shake
10-16-2007, 09:23 PM
It was a joke...c'mon work with me.

Lol, at you threatening me with a neg rep. it's the whoreslounge...you should expect it when you post emo threadsemo? i'm workin thru 'gettin rid of a crackhead 101' and i'm emo? i'd slap you but **** splatters.

not to mention, i would never think about hitting a girl dude.

Echonova
10-16-2007, 09:26 PM
she does trust me but she doesn't trust me around him. this one time i have abso****inlutely nothing to do with him, i was just doing my job and the shat hits the fan.I'm seriously not trying to be a ****, but doesn't this statment mean she doesn't trust you? She is welcome to her opinion of the guy, but damn... She needs to take you at your word. Now if you're naked, in bed with her best friend.... She has a reason to not believe you, and you'd better hope you can run faster than her.

mocha latte cupcake
10-16-2007, 09:27 PM
in bed with best friends of your girl of course could open new doors lol.... three some for the unexpected hooray!!!!!!! :D

S II K
10-16-2007, 09:28 PM
i havne't lied to her about anything like this. but he's always comin around and i've told him before not to come to my work and bug me with **** that is, quite frankly, none of my ****ing concern.

she does trust me but she doesn't trust me around him. this one time i have abso****inlutely nothing to do with him, i was just doing my job and the shat hits the fan.

then idk man, girls are weird like that sometimes. try talking to her one on one as to why she doesnt believe you. just tell her that youve never given her a reason for her not to believe you...idk man just let her know what really went down. if she still doesnt believe you then tell her to change the tampax and get some midol lol jk

Spectic Tank
10-16-2007, 09:29 PM
emo? i'm workin thru 'gettin rid of a crackhead 101' and i'm emo? i'd slap you but **** splatters.

not to mention, i would never think about hitting a girl dude.

You need to work thru 'how to handle a female 101' so you don't have to consult random strangers on the internet.

fucksohc
10-16-2007, 09:31 PM
throw a crack rock in the bottom of a lake(if u can find 1 nowa days...) he tries to retrieve it drowns and dies.. problem solved:yes:

Echonova
10-16-2007, 09:33 PM
not to mention, i would never think about hitting a girl dude.That will change after your first starter marriage. I've thought about it plenty...... Would I ever, NO... but oooohhhh..I've thought about it.:ninja:

Master Shake
10-16-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm seriously not trying to be a ****, but doesn't this statment mean she doesn't trust you? She is welcome to her opinion of the guy, but damn... She needs to take you at your word. Now if you're naked, in bed with her best friend.... She has a reason to not believe you, and you'd better hope you can run faster than her.lol. no need to run.
this guy is always coming around my work, my house, and callin me and whatnot. i've been trying to just avoid him all together but somehow this crafty fock finds ways to find me. its like he's got a radar on me or something.

i think where she has the biggest problem is, the guy, not completely sure, is smokin on that glass ****. she knows i have been thru that stage and knows that i don't want to have anythign to do with it. and since this guy (he was a friend but i had to cut the line of that....so i htought) started comin to my work and ****, its been stirring up some **** with me and jessica. like, it makes me feel like that she thinks i'm back to smokin dope again. i had my trial with it, didn't like it, and want to stay as far away from it as i can.

i'm on the verge on just going out and beating his ass into the ground. but the thought of a crackhead, who thinks he's gansta, getting his ass whooped, kinda gives me the feelin he would go and round up a lot of his crackhead buddy's, and come jump me.

mocha latte cupcake
10-16-2007, 09:35 PM
bwhahaha you've E hit her i'm sure... she opens it and their sits a GIF of rick james slappin some ho.... oooo the symbolizm.... she knows whats up... thats why your steak is sitting on the table next to the remote and a cold bottle of beer....she knows... sneaky ***** :ninja:

Master Shake
10-16-2007, 09:54 PM
You need to work thru 'how to handle a female 101' so you don't have to consult random strangers on the internet.dude, i know i'm not the only one who's had a lingering *****.
random? ok, let me introduce myself. hi, i'm a nobody.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-16-2007, 10:53 PM
tell her trust is important. make her feel guilty for not trusting you. if that doesnt work, then stomp her toe really hard, it makes a statement but you cant be prosecuted.

TheGodfather
10-16-2007, 11:26 PM

Great advice.

I'd go with it.

Sometimes bitches don't know when to shut up.

Hundo®
10-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Tell your girl that you're telling the truth if she doesn't want to believe it fine, PEACE.

tell that ****ing crackhead you're gonna piss on him if he keeps bothering you, or get someone big with a pair of balls to tell him to stay away from you, because you obviously lack balls if he's still following you around and your girlfriend talks back to you.

Great advice.

I'd go with it.

Sometimes bitches don't know when to shut up.

what do you tell a ***** with two black eyes?

nothing you already told the ***** twice.

fucksohc
10-16-2007, 11:48 PM
^^ lol that jokes ****ed up :yes:

Thighs
10-17-2007, 12:23 AM
beat his ass. i have a friend like that, but it doesnt cause me n my girl any problems. he just annoys the f*ck outta me...

Spectic Tank
10-17-2007, 07:37 AM
what do you tell a ***** with two black eyes?

nothing you already told the ***** twice.

What's the first thing a woman does when she comes home from a battered wives shelter?

The dishes...if she knows whats good for her.

DaMaGe ZWK
10-17-2007, 07:46 AM
whos the crackhead? and why dont jessica believe you?

1000cckiller
10-17-2007, 07:46 AM
probably the wrong section but i didn't know where to post this. but here's the story...

i know this guy that is sketch as hell and he gets himself into ****ed up situations and always expect me to get him out, and i never do cause i don't want to have anything to do with him. i've told him before that i didn't want him bugging me at work and what not but he still comes around.

well my girl got mad at me today cause he shows up while i'm busy doing my job and follows me around and ****. she thinks i was hangin out with him, when i wasn't, and got mad. i tried to explain to her what was going on and she thinks that i'm bs everything.

what should i about the situation with her? and how do i get the crackhead to leave me alone?that dude wants you, thats :gay:

Hundo®
10-17-2007, 09:40 AM
What's the first thing a woman does when she comes home from a battered wives shelter?

The dishes...if she knows whats good for her.

LMAO!!! +4!

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 09:48 AM

LIRL....reps if I can.........

BobbyFresco
10-17-2007, 09:53 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Specvee again.

Hundo®
10-17-2007, 10:49 AM
stunt likes men.

Spectic Tank
10-17-2007, 10:52 AM
How do you turn a dishwasher into a snow plow?

Give the ***** a shovel

81911SC
10-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Restraining order. On both.

Thighs
10-17-2007, 11:22 AM
make them both fight it out to the death.

Master Shake
10-17-2007, 01:05 PM
whos the crackhead? and why dont jessica believe you?you might know who i'm talkin about. its derick with the black xtreme truck. i think you might have fixed the ass end of it. she thinks i'm up to no good when he's around.

DaMaGe ZWK
10-17-2007, 02:20 PM
oh Fack that son of a b!tch... he still owes me $200 for fixing his truck... i keep trying to get my money from him but everytime i see him hes in his truck and the F@g wont pull over... Hes got it coming

Master Shake
10-17-2007, 07:18 PM
oh Fack that son of a b!tch... he still owes me $200 for fixing his truck... i keep trying to get my money from him but everytime i see him hes in his truck and the F@g wont pull over... Hes got it cominglol. i can help you get his ass. he's constantly callin wanting to "hang out" and ****. i think he's tryin to get me on a date with him.

thats why i called him sketch.....cause he is. and he had $200 the other day but he claimed someone "stole" it from him. i think he spent it to fill up that glass **** he's smoking.

Master Shake
10-17-2007, 07:19 PM
that dude wants you, thats :gay:i don't like to think of it like that, but its probably the truth.

Quattro Kid
10-17-2007, 07:26 PM
have you even raised you voice at him? ****ing buck up on him and tell him you don't wanna fight but will if this **** keeps up

Master Shake
10-17-2007, 07:30 PM
have you even raised you voice at him? ****ing buck up on him and tell him you don't wanna fight but will if this **** keeps upi don't really want to beat his ass. he makes me want to but still. i did jump his ass last night and he hasn't called me yet...so maybe he'll be gone for good.

DaMaGe ZWK
10-18-2007, 07:45 AM
Yeah he had all the money except $200 which he spent on some bull**** audio equipment... We do need to get him where i can confront him... I want my ****ing money and this **** has been like a year ago....

Master Shake
10-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Yeah he had all the money except $200 which he spent on some bull**** audio equipment... We do need to get him where i can confront him... I want my ****ing money and this **** has been like a year ago....yea i know, i remember when he wrecked. if i can i'll get him downtown this weekend and give you a call

DaMaGe ZWK
10-18-2007, 01:17 PM
thanks man