PDA

View Full Version : WTT: coilovers &/or speakers for 92-95 civic cluster

RBS
10-16-2007, 08:31 PM
im in dire need of a cluster for my car, and im willing to trade my coilovers AND/OR speakers for one. the coilovers are number 1's ( silver version ) and the speakers are Pioneer 6x9 4 ways. the cluster that im willing to trade for must have a tach and all gauges must be working properly, and please no automatic clusters

Tech5
10-16-2007, 08:40 PM
good luck with that trade cluster EX Si's are worth as much as 150 easy 100 for them, dont think your trade is worth it man, But hey G/L with it, Ill spread the word an hope someone can help you out man, Joshua

RBS
10-16-2007, 08:42 PM
yeah i know their worth alot, but if a person wants these things and wants a lil cash on the side ill add cash as well as my cluster is acting really ghey and i dont have any other cluster but thanks for the comment

Tech5
10-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Your welcome thanks for not acting a A** But I just called a friend I think he has one at his house, Ill let you know something tomorow, do you have any other trades, anything for eg's?

RBS
10-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Your welcome thanks for not acting a A** But I just called a friend I think he has one at his house, Ill let you know something tomorow, do you have any other trades, anything for eg's?

im not sure, i have a eg myself and can take something off but it really depends on what he wants if you know what i mean lol :D

Tech5
10-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Kool, Ill let you know tomorrow