PDA

View Full Version : HOLY TYLENOL GELCAPS AND LAXATIVES BATMAN!!!

BABY J
10-16-2007, 03:35 PM
http://www.wired.com/cars/coolwheels/magazine/15-11/ff_cannonballrun?currentPage=1http://www.wired.com/cars/coolwheels/magazine/15-11/ff_cannonballrun?currentPage=1 (http://www.wired.com/cars/coolwheels/magazine/15-11/ff_cannonballrun?currentPage=1http://www.wired.com/cars/coolwheels/magazine/15-11/ff_cannonballrun?currentPage=1)

Leadfoot_mf
10-16-2007, 07:02 PM
alex roy has a book coming out this month called "the driver"

well it came out today i just ordered it.

Nismo
10-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Dont feel like reading, whats it all about?

Turbodude06
10-16-2007, 09:19 PM
^lol

KPowerEP3
10-16-2007, 10:34 PM
gumball>cannonball although I am a fan of Alex Roy and team Polizei [they bald guy in the first picture]. He holds the record for transcontinental run...31hours and 4 minutes new york to LA.

BABY J
10-16-2007, 10:42 PM
THAT'S F*CKIN HUMPIN - I was kickin ARSE and only made it from Griffin, GA to Denver in 16.5 hours.

OneSlow5pt0
10-16-2007, 10:47 PM
THAT'S F*CKIN HUMPIN - I was kickin ARSE and only made it from Griffin, GA to Denver in 16 hours.

sorry u had to see that

Smittie61984
10-16-2007, 10:48 PM
I think we need to have a Gumball style race in Georgia. From Chattanooga to Savannah with proof of going through Augusta. Bring what you got and go balls to the walls. First place recieves great pride and two wheelbarrels to tote his balls around in.

Pretty amazing what they will go through to win this race.

And curious is there prize money? How is this organized and not shut down?

I always figured all the racers met somewhere and then scattered when it was go time.

BABY J
10-16-2007, 10:48 PM
sorry u had to see that

^^ GHS - c/o 97 - lol. (by way of Redan High). Booming metropolis let me tell ya.

KPowerEP3
10-16-2007, 10:53 PM
I think we need to have a Gumball style race in Georgia. From Chattanooga to Savannah with proof of going through Augusta. Bring what you got and go balls to the walls. First place recieves great pride and two wheelbarrels to tote his balls around in.

Pretty amazing what they will go through to win this race.

And curious is there prize money? How is this organized and not shut down?

I always figured all the racers met somewhere and then scattered when it was go time.
I know of one in the works.
GA, FL, and AL then back to GA. 940 miles, should take just underr 24 hours to do.
It's not organized, I mean, like they don call the police and get permits and stuff, it's your own ass if you get caught.

OneSlow5pt0
10-16-2007, 10:54 PM
^^ GHS - c/o 97 - lol. (by way of Redan High). Booming metropolis let me tell ya.

lol,i used to go GHS....omg,it sucked...lol

u still live round here?

BABY J
10-16-2007, 11:01 PM
lol,i used to go GHS....omg,it sucked...lol

u still live round here?

Naah - my family does. Back in the day - I was a mini-trucker. We made the "loop" from intersection of Hill/Taylor (the church) to Wendy's, turn around and head back. Good times - lol.

OneSlow5pt0
10-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Naah - my family does. Back in the day - I was a mini-trucker. We made the "loop" from intersection of Hill/Taylor (the church) to Wendy's, turn around and head back. Good times - lol.

lol,so u probbly know bout the lot

BABY J
10-16-2007, 11:06 PM
Yes - i have gotten kicked outta there on many occassions. And I know about 16E as well as 16W. caterpillar, jackson road - ALL the spots in Griffin/Jackson to run. If there was racing there - I have done it. I was one of the 1st w/ decent imports in Griffin when I rolled from minis to sport compacts. I'm 28 - so I'm old school.

Smittie61984
10-16-2007, 11:08 PM
I know of one in the works.
GA, FL, and AL then back to GA. 940 miles, should take just underr 24 hours to do.
It's not organized, I mean, like they don call the police and get permits and stuff, it's your own ass if you get caught.

I figured they didn't get permits and stuff. I was curious if there was money involved. If so who holds it and who is responsible for paying it out?

Sounds like a cool race. Which I was thinking the Georgia one more for motorcycles but wouldn't care if someone brought over a Bugatti or Unicycle. I was also thinking it could start at "Young Harris" that way they are forced to hit the twisties and that they have tons of back roads to duck on. Then you get the long roads of South Georgia. I got the idea while coming back from Statesboro where I cruised at 100mph with no cops in sight coming up backroads instead of the interstate. A 24hour race would be straight up hell for a motorcycle. Plus having a shorter race allows people to just go balls to the walls instead of thinking conservatively.

But yeah if you get busted it's your problem.

OneSlow5pt0
10-16-2007, 11:10 PM
Yes - i have gotten kicked outta there on many occassions. And I know about 16E as well as 16W. caterpillar, jackson road - ALL the spots in Griffin/Jackson to run. If there was racing there - I have done it. I was one of the 1st w/ decent imports in Griffin when I rolled from minis to sport compacts. I'm 28 - so I'm old school.

lol,god...we still hangout there...mosly rednecks,but couple nice imports(i like to include myself in that).

we kinda bounce between wal mart and the lot...since they shut down the lot for a while,when they built this new liquor store

EM1toEVO
10-16-2007, 11:16 PM
That would be so fun! Damn I'm jealous.

SL65AMG
10-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Dont feel like reading, whats it all about?

its worth the read.....