PDA

View Full Version : thread keeps getting deleted?

1NonlyAccord
10-16-2007, 05:51 AM
Why does my thread keep getting deleted in Garage sale/parts for sale? iv sold and posted manythings b4 and now it says please consolt the webmaster? iv done nothing wrong and am allowed to post..whats this mean?

KPowerEP3
10-16-2007, 06:08 AM
See ren's sticky at the top of whoreslounge...basically you have to meet certain requirements or pay.

JDM onlyy
10-17-2007, 02:10 PM
I will explain...
You do not meet the 2 out of 3 criteria.

1. Been a member longer than a year.
2. Have over 500 posts.
3. Have over 100 rep pts.

Keep posting and getting them reps man, because you got 4 more months til one year. Lol

khaxnguyen
10-20-2007, 11:19 AM
yeah they changed the rules....

Civic_H2b
10-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Yea it suck mine keep geting delete too..

Mr. Clean
10-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Yea it suck mine keep geting delete too..

cause you meet 1 pt of 3 ...how can that be a mystery

khaxnguyen
10-23-2007, 12:49 PM

hahahaha

81911SC
10-23-2007, 12:52 PM
You gonna get banned for this ****.

Andy_013
10-23-2007, 03:00 PM
b/c you have negative reps

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Dumbasses. Later, QD.

Civic_H2b
10-23-2007, 06:11 PM

Like I didn't know that @$@$@$@$, @$@$@$@$ing idoit

Civic_H2b
10-23-2007, 06:13 PM
Dumbasses. Later, QD.

Naw hoe, your the Dumbass

Barefoot
10-23-2007, 06:20 PM
this is all very stupid. they are pretty much sayin u cant post in the section if u dont meet 2 of those 3 things or pay up. they say the 3 things are there to protect the members. so y take the money. they still dont meet the 2 of the 3 things. an now the member are unprotected (what lil protection there really is) an they got 10 bux in there pocket. this is like sayin to a child molester "hay u cant go on that play ground with them kids but if u give me 10 bux ill let u let u know for 30 minutes". so wheres the protection at. if u ask me its about the money an thats really it.

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Naw hoe, your the Dumbass

OMG no he di'nt... your reps are done foreeeevvvveeeer sir

this is all very stupid. they are pretty much sayin u cant post in the section if u dont meet 2 of those 3 things or pay up. they say the 3 things are there to protect the members. so y take the money. they still dont meet the 2 of the 3 things. an now the member are unprotected (what lil protection there really is) an they got 10 bux in there pocket. this is like sayin to a child molester "hay u cant go on that play ground with them kids but if u give me 10 bux ill let u let u know for 30 minutes". so wheres the protection at. if u ask me its about the money an that

NO $hit ITS ABOUT THE MONEY... how else would this site make money besides of course advertising. they're trying to PROTECT THE MEMBERS on IA from people that only become a member to sell $hit. so come on its $10... where else are you going to post something for sale where this many people will see it for less than $10? how about you quit being a b.itch with your one green bar and GTFO and learn how to spell and correct your grammar. :goodjob:

1NonlyAccord
10-23-2007, 06:48 PM
b/c you have negative reps

i wasnt until @$@$@$@$ing julio gave me -30

Civic_H2b
10-23-2007, 07:11 PM

NO $hit ITS ABOUT THE MONEY... how else would this site make money besides of course advertising. they're trying to PROTECT THE MEMBERS on IA from people that only become a member to sell $hit. so come on its $10... where else are you going to post something for sale where this many people will see it for less than $10? how about you quit being a b.itch with your one green bar and GTFO and learn how to spell and correct your grammar. :goodjob:

''OMG.. no he didn't'', sounds like little @$@$@$@$@$ Shut the @$@$@$@$ up hoe.:2up: WOW!!! my Reps points are done foreeeevvveeeerrrr. GEEEzzzz you act like I give a @$@$@$@$.

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 07:14 PM
''OMG.. no he didn't'', sounds like little @$@$@$@$@$ Shut the @$@$@$@$ up hoe.:2up: WOW!!! my Reps points are done foreeeevvveeeerrrr. GEEEzzzz you act like I give a @$@$@$@$.

well you should if you want to sell stuff :goodjob: oh and by the way your neg reps are worth nothing :D

i wasnt until @$@$@$@$ing julio gave me -30

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

if julio found it necessary to click a button for you out of 19,499 members then you probably deserved it

1NonlyAccord
10-23-2007, 07:22 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

if julio found it necessary to click a button for you out of 19,499 members then you probably deserved it[/QUOTE]

iv seen many stupid questions ask than mine..and plus if u dont have to click and read it.but yall chose to.lol i was just woundering..i dont read the rules everyday..i use to be able to post like a month ago.now i cant after they 'changed' them.

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 07:31 PM
iv seen many stupid questions ask than mine..and plus if u dont have to click and read it.but yall chose to.lol i was just woundering..i dont read the rules everyday..i use to be able to post like a month ago.now i cant after they 'changed' them.

im not even going to comment on that awful mess of words and letters shown above that you may think to be considered a "sentence"

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 07:44 PM
OMG some of you noobs, can't be anymore retarded. Rules are Rules. If you don't like them, then STFU and GTFO, or if y'all don't like that....then D.I.A.F:goodjob:

Oh yeah to the ones who don't like what I said....then how's about this......the door to Importlounge.com -------this----------way---------> and ImportsNC.com is also this-----------way---> :yes:

reps for Clean Dodge

Peace,

OOR.

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 07:51 PM
OMG some of you noobs, can't be anymore retarded. Rules are Rules. If you don't like them, then STFU and GTFO, or if y'all don't like that....then D.I.A.F:goodjob:

Oh yeah to the ones who don't like what I said....then how's about this......the door to Importlounge.com -------this----------way---------> and ImportsNC.com is also this-----------way---> :yes:

reps for Clean Dodge

Peace,

OOR.

you know... i have never really taken part in attempting to rid IA of it's retarted noob population... but this shizzle is fun haha... so thank you for the reps

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 07:52 PM
oh yeah 1Nslowly.....you're wannabe neg rep, didn't do anything. Just letting ya know.

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 07:53 PM
you know... i have never really taken part in attempting to rid IA of it's retarted noob population... but this shizzle is fun haha... so thank you for the reps

You sir, are welcome.

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 08:01 PM
oh yeah 1Nslowly.....you're wannabe neg rep, didn't do anything. Just letting ya know.

yeah i love a good noob neg rep, even though mine are only worth one as well, but at least i dont act like an e-jackass haha and leave rep comments like "@$@$@$@$ you hoe" :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nittanys1
10-23-2007, 08:05 PM
you ever get the trunk sold?

Barefoot
10-23-2007, 08:07 PM

ooo no ooo no please dont bully me over my grammer please no please no. plaese dont attack my 1 green bar it means so much to me. lame dude internet loser lame. also to answer your questions craigslist. now try to tell me that IA has craigslist have more poeple going to it everyday. but anyways i know your a lame so its matter. me an my bad grammer and 1 green bar are going to get back to work. later

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 08:14 PM
^^^ Didn't I rep you last night? The Carfax guy, right?

cactusEG
10-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Why does my thread keep getting deleted in Garage sale/parts for sale? iv sold and posted manythings b4 and now it says please consolt the webmaster? iv done nothing wrong and am allowed to post..whats this mean?

wrong section.. and read the rules :goodjob:

1NonlyAccord
10-23-2007, 08:28 PM
wrong section.. and read the rules :goodjob:

Its all good, i just didnt know they had uped the req. ill just get 3/3 like i need. but a simple they changed the rules would have been fine.:rolleyes:

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 08:31 PM
ooo no ooo no please dont bully me over my grammer please no please no. plaese dont attack my 1 green bar it means so much to me. lame dude internet loser lame. also to answer your questions craigslist. now try to tell me that IA has craigslist have more poeple going to it everyday. but anyways i know your a lame so its matter. me an my bad grammer and 1 green bar are going to get back to work. later

well i would retort with something but i didn't even understand the gist of your comment. im going to try a revision and see if i can comprehend.

here we go:
ooo no. ooo no. please don't bully me over my grammar please no, please no. please don't attack my 1 green bar, it means so much to me. lame internet loser. also to answer your questions, craigslist. now try to tell me that IA has craigslist beat on amount of people looking to buy. but anyway, i know your a lame so it's no matter that I am concerned with. my bad grammar,1 green bar, and I are going to get back to work. later

ooooooo now i see what you were trying to say. well i know that if i wanted a specialized car part, i would definately not go to craigslist where they have things for sell such as 1973 lava lamp stands or old used yard playsets. now as a last resort i may go to a free craigslist listing, but i would MUCH rather pay $10 for a spot on an extremely popular tuner car forum where people know they can come and get good parts at bargain prices (julio that should be at the top of the FS forums haha). but anyway, you keep working on that grammar and spelling and maybe you can graduate 3rd grade :goodjob:

Barefoot
10-23-2007, 08:41 PM
^^^ Didn't I rep you last night? The Carfax guy, right?
dat right

Barefoot
10-23-2007, 08:42 PM
well i would retort with something but i didn't even understand the gist of your comment. im going to try a revision and see if i can comprehend.

here we go:
ooo no. ooo no. please don't bully me over my grammar please no, please no. please don't attack my 1 green bar, it means so much to me. lame internet loser. also to answer your questions, craigslist. now try to tell me that IA has craigslist beat on amount of people looking to buy. but anyway, i know your a lame so it's no matter that I am concerned with. my bad grammar,1 green bar, and I are going to get back to work. later

ooooooo now i see what you were trying to say. well i know that if i wanted a specialized car part, i would definately not go to craigslist where they have things for sell such as 1973 lava lamp stands or old used yard playsets. now as a last resort i may go to a free craigslist listing, but i would MUCH rather pay $10 for a spot on an extremely popular tuner car forum where people know they can come and get good parts at bargain prices (julio that should be at the top of the FS forums haha). but anyway, you keep working on that grammar and spelling and maybe you can graduate 3rd grade :goodjob:
aww how cute ill work on my grammer if u take julios **** out of your a$$. y do all u internet lames at grammer like people really give a ****. havent figured that out yet.

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 08:46 PM
dat right

aww how cute ill work on my grammer like i worked on 1Nonly's cock.

Fixed.

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 08:51 PM
aww how cute ill work on my grammer if u take julios **** out of your a$$.

i'll be sure to let him know :goodjob: but only you if you keep up with your homework

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Fixed.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahh my new partner in crime... f'ing with newbies one day at a time haha

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 08:54 PM
^^^Word

bigdare23
10-23-2007, 09:00 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahh my new partner in crime... f'ing with newbies one day at a time haha

:thinking:
Looks at join date july 2007

noob on noob crime
:rolleyes:

Barefoot
10-23-2007, 09:03 PM
i'll be sure to let him know :goodjob: but only you if you keep up with your homework
coolbeans will do

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 09:04 PM

noob on noob crime
:rolleyes:

::EDIT::
f'ing withdumbass rebellious newbies one day at a time haha

but yeah... i guess your right... but there is an obvious difference between those douches and myself, no?

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 09:07 PM
^^^No...lol jk man

boostedb16
10-23-2007, 09:07 PM

noob on noob crime
:rolleyes::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: i love IA.

Mr. Clean
10-23-2007, 09:09 PM
eh well... i believe my party was just rained on... :: leaves with head down::

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Im done. But really man the rules are the rules. If you don't like them, oh well.

Civic_H2b
10-23-2007, 09:17 PM
eh well... i believe my party was just rained on... :: leaves with head down::

Yeah, Party over hoes get the **** out or get slap the **** out. This goes for you too 00 Rusty, OLD RUSTY ASS Orange piece of ****.

Barefoot
10-23-2007, 09:19 PM
::EDIT::
f'ing withdumbass rebellious newbies one day at a time haha

but yeah... i guess your right... but there is an obvious difference between those douches and myself, no?
not really ur just about the same as everybody else

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Yeah, Party over hoes get the **** out or get slap the **** out.
lmao.....are you an e-thug? HOE??? So he's a garden tool? Seriously get out or get slapped the Fuck out? Let's go back to high school. Pshhh talking hard behind the computer screen, huh? Oh yeah thanks for the neg rep....but it didn't hurt me.

Jaimecbr900
10-23-2007, 09:24 PM
What's with all the sandy vaginas????? :thinking:

It's real simple cry babies:

1. You're supposed to be atleast 18 yrs old to join this site.
2. At or before 18 yrs old, you should be able to wipe your own a-s-s w/o mommy, tuck your own shirt down your pants, tie your own shoes, and also be able to READ all on your own.
3. The new rules have not only been posted at the TOP OF THE DAMN FORUM for almost a month, but it's also clearly noted in the nice little notes we leave yall idiots that don't care to read BEFORE you dive into your beloved Garage Sale forum you seem to not be able to live without.
4. It is NOT the responsability of IA.com, mods, super mods, nor your mommy to chew things up and spit them into your wide open mouth like the little baby bird you're acting like. Learn to do a little research on your own before you touch the glowing red ring on the stove and then cry a river about getting burned.
5. Grow the hell up. This 2007 not 1957. Eventhough most of America is a pool of pussified politically correct cry babies, IA.com doesn't and shouldn't be. It is not a democracy nor does it have to hold your hand while you push really hard to get that last little turd out of your behind. The higher ups made a decision, period. Either live with it or go elsewhere to cry about it. It really is that simple. Life works much the same. Some of you cry baby little kids would know that if and when you ever move out of mommy and daddy's basement that when you squint your eyes just so look just like a real cool place to live albeit just in your own measly little pea brain.
6. Anymore stupid questions? Let me know, I'll be glad to answer them for you. If not, stop the cry baby bleeding vagina crap and either live by the rules of GTFO.

This has been a public service announcement. Now, continue crying rivers and calling for badly needed extra heavy flow tampons. :rolleyes:

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 09:27 PM
What's with all the sandy vaginas????? :thinking:

It's real simple cry babies:

1. You're supposed to be atleast 18 yrs old to join this site.
2. At or before 18 yrs old, you should be able to wipe your own a-s-s w/o mommy, tuck your own shirt down your pants, tie your own shoes, and also be able to READ all on your own.
3. The new rules have not only been posted at the TOP OF THE DAMN FORUM for almost a month, but it's also clearly noted in the nice little notes we leave yall idiots that don't care to read BEFORE you dive into your beloved Garage Sale forum you seem to not be able to live without.
4. It is NOT the responsability of IA.com, mods, super mods, nor your mommy to chew things up and spit them into your wide open mouth like the little baby bird you're acting like. Learn to do a little research on your own before you touch the glowing red ring on the stove and then cry a river about getting burned.
5. Grow the hell up. This 2007 not 1957. Eventhough most of America is a pool of pussified politically correct cry babies, IA.com doesn't and shouldn't be. It is not a democracy nor does it have to hold your hand while you push really hard to get that last little turd out of your behind. The higher ups made a decision, period. Either live with it or go elsewhere to cry about it. It really is that simple. Life works much the same. Some of you cry baby little kids would know that if and when you ever move out of mommy and daddy's basement that when you squint your eyes just so look just like a real cool place to live albeit just in your own measly little pea brain.
6. Anymore stupid questions? Let me know, I'll be glad to answer them for you. If not, stop the cry baby bleeding vagina crap and either live by the rules of GTFO.

This has been a public service announcement. Now, continue crying rivers and calling for badly needed extra heavy flow tampons. :rolleyes:

That's whats up.

Civic_H2b
10-23-2007, 09:28 PM
lmao.....are you an e-thug? HOE??? So he's a garden tool? Seriously get out or get slapped the Fuck out? Let's go back to high school. Pshhh talking hard behind the computer screen, huh? Oh yeah thanks for the neg rep....but it didn't hurt me.

What the **** are is a E-thug, and what the **** is a garden tool, man what the **** are you talking about. Rep point are not suppose to hurt you idoit....Their just point. What a ****ing idiot, man just shut the **** up hoe.

Civic_H2b
10-23-2007, 09:31 PM
00 Rustty Orange Ass piece of $hit

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 09:33 PM
What the **** are is a E-thug, and what the **** is a garden tool, man what the **** are you talking about. Rep point are not suppose to hurt you idoit....Their just point. What a ****ing idiot, man just shut the **** up hoe.

LOL @ you. Ignorant peice of shit. Did your mom not love you as a child, and your dad overly loved you? Or was it that you dad was really your brother? Listen you inbred punk, this is the internet, yet you continue to act hard, and call others an idiot. Re-read your posts, and try to make sense of it. That's right.....you're like a Faggot looking at playboy, It just don't make any damn sense. Also learn how to type, it really makes you look like a dumbass.

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 09:37 PM
00 Rustty Orange Ass piece of $hit Are you talking about my car now? If so, it is infact candy apple red dumb shit

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Do you have anymore Wek'sos for me to laugh at? If not, I am going to continue with my life, and go make sessi time with my girlfriend.

Barefoot
10-23-2007, 09:42 PM
wow all this name calling an my question never answered

Civic_H2b
10-23-2007, 09:43 PM
LOL @ you. Ignorant peice of shit. Did your mom not love you as a child, and your dad overly loved you? Or was it that you dad was really your brother? Listen you inbred punk, this is the internet, yet you continue to act hard, and call others an idiot. Re-read your posts, and try to make sense of it. That's right.....you're like a ****** looking at playboy, It just don't make any damn sense. Also learn how to type, it really makes you look like a dumbass.

My mom did Love me, but not as much as your mom. Now that ***** really love me. My dad love me too, but your dad hate me. wanna know why I'll let you finger that out since your smart and all.

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 09:44 PM
wow all this name calling an my question never answered

What was your question?

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 09:48 PM
My mom did Love me, but not as much as your mom. Now that ***** really love me. My dad love me too, but your dad hate me. wanna know why I'll let you finger that out since your smart and all.

Wow! Just wow. It really took you that long to come up with a pathetic attempt of what you can call a comeback? I laugh at you, not at your "comeback", but at you being waste of air. I bet these days your mom, wishes he would have just unloaded in her mouth. I'm done with you. I actually thought that you maybe, just maybe, had potential to make me really laugh. You should just now end your life.

Civic_H2b
10-23-2007, 10:00 PM
Wow! Just wow. It really took you that long to come up with a pathetic attempt of what you can call a comeback? I laugh at you, not at your "comeback", but at you being waste of air. I bet these days your mom, wishes he would have just unloaded in her mouth. I'm done with you. I actually thought that you maybe, just maybe, had potential to make me really laugh. You should just now end your life.

Damn your LAME!! anyways this is not going anywhere. Iam just wasting my time talking to a little kid.:blah: I got stuff to do like ****ing ur mom.

Double_0_Rusty
10-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Birthday:
February 25, 1988

Dude you're younger than me, and it shows. You're right it's not going anywhere. Can you say you're ass just got handed to you? Also you say I am lame, but you resort to bringing "fuking my mom" in to this. That's cool I hope she gives you aids.

SRCRX
10-23-2007, 10:34 PM
00 Rustty Orange Ass piece of $hit

lol,
Damm lets see some pics of your piece of $hit??

KPowerEP3
10-24-2007, 11:30 AM
That's cool I hope she gives you aids.

LIRL...