PDA

View Full Version : Jdmhondager -1 Watch out

Turbodude06
10-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Ok well I bought this civic from Jdmhondager about two weeks ago, its not a bad car and I got for a fair price and the guy seemed pretty nice when I went a bought it, and we made a deal to get the AC sysem sometime that he had talkin off for whatever reason and it was at his house, i just told him I'd get it by the up coming Varsity I was in no hurry cause it hasn't been that hot lately, whatever so I drive the car home everythings good, even though the car didn't have a cat and their were some things he didn't tell me but whatever I've sold plenty of cars to know everyone has tried to hide stuff, well he had left his license plate on their so whatever, about two days later i got a new tag and he messages me about a day after that, that he wants his tag back for his new car, and I think he did two or three times cause he wanted this weekend but I was pretty busy so I told him to get the AC for me that he said he would anyways and I'd meet him this upcoming weekend to trade cause I figured I wasn't getting the AC anyways so I figured this way he would actually get it, and we'd both be happy, well today I get this message>

-If you do not attend to my needs of getting my tag from you today then i will file the tag as stolen car and file a police report im tired of u putting the date back

Well I'm not a mean person honestly but this just pissed me off so I wrote him back>

-I I'll fine u for selling a car that doesn't pass emission don't threaten me Both my parents own their own bussiness we have VERY good lawyers, don't try this ****, I'm not putting off any dates give me my ****ing AC and you'll get your damn tag, or go get another one for $20 and u can't put this as stolen car its already in my name and I have the TITLE Dumbass.......

I know i shouldn't have been that mean but It pissed me off that he was occusing me of this and I know it was because he either didn't have the AC system or that he couldn't get it for whatever reason, so I figured I would let everyone know what kind of person this guy really is and I am still willing to give him his tag for my AC.....

Turbodude06
10-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Newest message>

Ive had the ac now for a week and ur like next weekend and **** its cool i bought my new tag today. And as far as the emissions goes im not registered in an emissions testing county and i told u before i sold and i have a witness so it would be ur word against mine. SO if you want to do that go ahead and if u ever want ur ac its sitting in my garage i have my tag now no need to drive to give u ur ac thanks bye

LIke i said didn't think I was getting it anyways everyone just watch out:goodjob:

FRYLOCK
10-15-2007, 08:34 PM
haha i told u to come get ur ac so i dont see hoe u cant get ur ac ur loss not mine

Turbodude06
10-15-2007, 08:37 PM
its cold out not really, Thanks though

Tech5
10-15-2007, 08:48 PM
Hey man If you need some ac **** let me know, an Ill do what I can to help you out, seems to me, he got what he wanted( money) an left you high an dry, So sorry to here about that man, LMK if I can help Joshua
I AM NOT TAKING SIDES, JUST SAYING WHAT I SEE AN HEAR , JUST MY 0.02 CENTS

Turbodude06
10-15-2007, 08:57 PM
^Thanks +1

FRYLOCK
10-15-2007, 09:49 PM
I have ur ac for u sitting at the house so i am not letting neone high and dry as a matter of fact ill keep it in my trunk u let me know when u want it?

FayCoSi
10-15-2007, 10:16 PM
lol

FRYLOCK
10-15-2007, 11:12 PM
this guy is an absolute retard for 1 week straight i sent him messages ****ing telling him that i have the ac and ill meet u with no response so whos fault is this?

Turbodude06
10-16-2007, 06:50 AM
WHAT all u Kept complaining about is your stupid licenses plate, and these are all the messages you gave to me being very demanding and wanting me to drive to u, knowing that I live almost an hour away from the vasity WTF, and your the one that said it would have to be next week (4) but I'm the retarded one OK:goodjob:

1-yo man i need my tag back i got my new car i forgot to take it off man hit me up asap

2-dude my tag is a lil more important but im going out to my house tommorrow to get it can u come closer to my area bc i cant drive that far

3-i got the ac i need my tag NOW

4-naw um it will have to be next week

5-If you do not attend to my needs of getting my tag from you today then i will file the tag as stolen car and file a police report im tired of u putting the date back

6-Ive had the ac now for a week and ur like next weekend and **** its cool i bought my new tag today. And as far as the emissions goes im not registered in an emissions testing county and i told u before i sold and i have a witness so it would be ur word against mine. SO if you want to do that go ahead and if u ever want ur ac its sitting in my garage i have my tag now no need to drive to give u ur ac thanks bye

Turbodude06
10-16-2007, 06:55 AM
And here are my exact responses.....

1-Thats straight I'll give it to u whenever u get the AC system sound kool......

2-well I'm meeting someone at the Varsity again sometime this week for some new lights u could meet me then, just let me know when u get the ac stuff....

3-I can meet u at the V tomarrow.......

4-Ok it will probably next weekend.....

5-I'll fine u for selling a car that doesn't pass emission don't threaten me Both my parents own their own bussiness we have VERY good lawyers, don't try this ****, I'm not putting off any dates give me my ****ing AC and you'll get your damn tag, or go get another one for $20 and u can't put this as stolen car its already in my name and I have the TITLE Dumnass.......

6- I didn't responed on this I was to pissed off at this point.....

-Does this really sound like I putting it off I told him tomarrow(3) then he said it would have to be next weekend its only Tuesday :thinking:

1FASTGSR
10-19-2007, 03:46 PM
turbodude06 would never try to f**k anybody over I have known him for about 5 or 6 years and he has sold and bought alot of cars and he has never had a problem like this guy. but it is what it is

bigdare23
10-19-2007, 04:03 PM
turbodude06 would never try to f**k anybody over I have known him for about 5 or 6 years and he has sold and bought alot of cars and he has never had a problem like this guy. but it is what it is

never is a strong word.

Because, you know someone doesn't mean they won't do something that your would expect :goodjob:

Turbodude06
10-19-2007, 10:47 PM
He knows me too well, this problem is done for he bought a tag and I didn't get my AC, thats fine I probably won't own the car by next summer any how, Everyone have a nice day and God Bless................