PDA

View Full Version : to the southside guys

ksniperfox
10-15-2007, 11:30 AM
i dont post a whole lot in here, but i do my share of reading and watching videos, etc. some may know that i work for qt, and i noticed in a few of the vids, that is where yall meet up.

short story, im about to be doin the overnight thing again as an assistant manager in a couple weeks, on the southside of atlanta. around the jonesboro area.

itd be cool if yall came by when you meetup and talk, set things up, not kick you out, etc and i can give out free fountain drinks from time to time or whatever.

just throwing this idea out there, if anyones interested i can get more specific with locations/names. but it will be a couple of weeks.

KPowerEP3
10-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Freakin sweet. I know a few of the guys in my crew would like someplace 'neutral' to meet up at. If you want you can PM me which store.

Tank
10-17-2007, 11:50 AM
which QT you at man tara BLVD if so thats right up the street, if we can put some cars together this weekend id show up :yes:

Vteckidd
10-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Let me know if Tank shows up anywhere this weekend, ill be looking for him

On_Her_Face
10-17-2007, 01:09 PM
awww snaps!

Vteckidd
10-17-2007, 01:13 PM
Im just tired of the internet bull****, im gonna find him and handle this face to face.

On_Her_Face
10-17-2007, 01:16 PM
i still doubt a race is going to go down, which i dono why not, cause for tank (no offense to ur car) but it should be an asy 100 bucks for him.

Vteckidd
10-17-2007, 01:19 PM
I take no offense, my car is slow an i know that

ksniperfox
10-17-2007, 01:22 PM
thanks for the feedback. i will be there this weekend, in training though, for 2 weeks. not getting specific with names or locations just yet, but while im with my trainer ill be doing things by the book. after that, its fine. if i happen to see tank(idk what he looks like but i know he has a supra lol) i will be sure to say mike said hello.

as long as nobody causes a scene/plays loud ricer music it will be ok.

Vteckidd
10-17-2007, 01:24 PM
if TANK shows call my cell phone

ksniperfox
10-17-2007, 01:27 PM
if TANK shows call my cell phone

lol, now that i know what his supra looks like ill BOLO. though i dont have your number :thinking:

and i will be there starting sunday night.:ninja:

On_Her_Face
10-17-2007, 01:33 PM
I take no offense, my car is slow an i know that
mines slow too :(

JDM onlyy
10-17-2007, 01:45 PM
i dont post a whole lot in here, but i do my share of reading and watching videos, etc. some may know that i work for qt, and i noticed in a few of the vids, that is where yall meet up.

short story, im about to be doin the overnight thing again as an assistant manager in a couple weeks, on the southside of atlanta. around the jonesboro area.

itd be cool if yall came by when you meetup and talk, set things up, not kick you out, etc and i can give out free fountain drinks from time to time or whatever.

just throwing this idea out there, if anyones interested i can get more specific with locations/names. but it will be a couple of weeks.

Lol, you'd get in trouble giving away them "free" fountain drinks. You know thats only an employee discount.. :lmfao: And thats only when you're on duty too. Haha, you could always say you were really thirsty though. But when you do start working as a NA in Jonesboro let me know...I'll bring me and my friends out there to chill.

Maniaç
10-17-2007, 01:46 PM
The southside sucks.

JDM onlyy
10-17-2007, 01:48 PM
The southside sucks.

Your face sucks... :D

Tank
10-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Let me know if Tank shows up anywhere this weekend, ill be looking for him
~looks down in pants~

oh yeah lil mikey is still hanging on tight to those pubes, lol :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lets all witness day 3 of Mike making a Ass out of himself hmmmmm :goodjob:

I must give you props you are keeping me well entertained during my day, well between halo rounds :lmfao: :lmfao:

but ill make it simple to find me, here you go

Saturday i will be in Gnet
Friday i will be running in covington
Thursday i have a photoshoot

there you go :goodjob: ......................... ;)

Vteckidd
10-17-2007, 02:07 PM
PM me where youll be so we can get our race in.

Where in GNETT will you be on sat? BP?

Vuongy_Dong
10-17-2007, 02:07 PM
i still doubt a race is going to go down, which i dono why not, cause for tank (no offense to ur car) but it should be an asy 100 bucks for him.
where's my $20 son!. haha

Tank
10-17-2007, 02:08 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i rather watch you randomly post and PM me and call around trying to find out its more fun toying with you like that..................

Come on Mikey use your lil resources im sure you can find me ;)

p.s. this is so much fun

Vteckidd
10-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Quite pussing out an running.

you called me out, where will you be tank, your the one bitching out

TIGERJC
10-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Mike

Tank really isnt it worth you getting flustered over

On_Her_Face
10-17-2007, 02:12 PM

i rather watch you randomly post and PM me and call around trying to find out its more fun toying with you like that..................

Come on Mikey use your lil resources im sure you can find me ;)

p.s. this is so much fun

that did not sound childish lol

Vteckidd
10-17-2007, 02:13 PM
im not flustered, i want to end this once an for all.

everyone tank talks **** about, he ducks them.

remember when NYTERYDER went looking for him at the gym whre tank said he would be, and magically it was somehow Js fault for not being there at a certain time?

Tank is a b,i,t,c,h, and he keeps sayimg i bitched out, im going to show him how much of a ***** i can be

ksniperfox
10-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Lol, you'd get in trouble giving away them "free" fountain drinks. You know thats only an employee discount.. :lmfao: And thats only when you're on duty too. Haha, you could always say you were really thirsty though. But when you do start working as a NA in Jonesboro let me know...I'll bring me and my friends out there to chill.

i said from time to time, not ALL the time or for everybody.i dont want to get in trouble. if anybody at work gives me **** about it ill just buy them. they arent expensive.
for the same reason of not wanting to get into trouble, im not disclosing my name or exact location yet either, perhaps i will PM it to a few. kinda worried if i publicly posted:rolleyes:

no reason to turn this into another flame Tank thread. there are plenty already. just go to the WL. im not involved with tank and mike, nor do i care to be, or have anything against neither. never met tank, hes never done me any wrong.
mikes only worked on my car at mainstream.:goodjob:

TIGERJC
10-17-2007, 02:18 PM

remember when NYTERYDER went looking for him at the gym whre tank said he would be, and magically it was somehow Js fault for not being there at a certain time?

Tank is a b,i,t,c,h, and he keeps sayimg i bitched out, im going to show him how much of a ***** i can be
correction Nyteryder went looking for gary coleman aka what lag

pic for reference

Tank
10-17-2007, 02:18 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:taun: :taun: :taun: :taun: :taun: :taun: :taun: :taun:

Tank
10-17-2007, 02:20 PM

really hmmm could have sworn he was looking for whatlag.............but even so he was face to face with me October varsity :thinking: .

But ok keep it up lil mikey :goodjob:

LETS REVIEW SOME OF YOUR EXCUSES AND BITCHING OUT :yes:

40-120 my car wont go much past that

I will not put my mod privledges on the line, and i wont ban you from IA forever, your too much fun to get rid of.

YOU CAN KEEP BEGGIN MIKEY BUT IT WONT HAPPEN, IM NOT ONE OF THOSE LIL KIDS WHO TRY TO BE COOL WITH YOU, SO YOU WONT TURN DOWN MY CALLOUT, TALK ****, THEN COMEBACK BEGGIN FOR A RUN AFTER YOU FEEL BURNED........................................... :lmfao: BUT THATS THAT NEWAY CONTINUE ENTERTAINING ME MY LIL MONKEY :lmfao:

TIGERJC
10-17-2007, 02:21 PM
get back to the topic you fags

Make a new thread if you homos want to go at it, **** we already had 5 threads dedicated to you guys

ksniperfox
10-17-2007, 02:25 PM
then enjoy it somewhere else. where it wont get locked like the others. no reason to whore up a thread that doesnt concern what you and mike are getting into.
go race some civics, you might win. or ****, go race mike for a free $100.:lmfao:

for not knowing you, youre starting to get on my nerves.

Vteckidd
10-17-2007, 02:50 PM
QT FTW

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-17-2007, 03:40 PM
my buddy Stephen is an overnight assistant or was at the Jonesboro location

JDM onlyy
10-17-2007, 03:52 PM
i said from time to time, not ALL the time or for everybody.i dont want to get in trouble. if anybody at work gives me **** about it ill just buy them. they arent expensive.
for the same reason of not wanting to get into trouble, im not disclosing my name or exact location yet either, perhaps i will PM it to a few. kinda worried if i publicly posted:rolleyes:

no reason to turn this into another flame Tank thread. there are plenty already. just go to the WL. im not involved with tank and mike, nor do i care to be, or have anything against neither. never met tank, hes never done me any wrong.
mikes only worked on my car at mainstream.:goodjob:

Cool...gimme a PM when you do. I used to be a fellow QT employee..Lol. So I know how it goes down and all...I gave free drinks away too..they weren't a big deal..

ksniperfox
10-17-2007, 07:19 PM
my buddy Stephen is an overnight assistant or was at the Jonesboro location

there are one-two stores i have in mind. is he a black dude? idk. maybe ive met him. oh well. what happened to him? they must have done something with the person im replacing...:ninja:

Cool...gimme a PM when you do. I used to be a fellow QT employee..Lol. So I know how it goes down and all...I gave free drinks away too..they weren't a big deal..

will do, btw what store number? mike has the location, i trust he wont get me in trouble while im training. cause ill pull a 'ive never seen you before gtfo noob!'

JDMJAYDC2
10-17-2007, 07:28 PM
i just want to see a supra and a rhd silvia i will be staking out all QT's if the damn wallys sour green slushie is not working im kicking someones a,s,s

OG-Skinny
10-18-2007, 03:20 PM
I wanna see a run too.. HELL even them Texas boys come out to play with small cars. and they are MUCH faster than Tanks setup.