PDA

View Full Version : hey TANK, WTF?

lightspeed
10-15-2007, 12:41 AM
OK tank, so how come Ive heard from quite a few people recently that youve been saying youre coming for me, but Ive yet to hear anything directly from you about it? If youve got your big boy panties on, then feel free to call me out and lets get to it. Even If I dont have my new wheels/tires yet, I can most likely borrow some rears, if you cant wait 3-4 weeks. Or, if you want to do rolls, Ill probably run you on my little **** tires, untuned. Im really getting sick of hearing people tell me "I heard tank's coming for you." And its been multiple people...not 2, not 3, not 4... And its a bit irritating.
So whats it going to be? Time to put up or shut up. Thank you.

TIGERJC
10-15-2007, 12:44 AM
It wasnt me that said it

I just want to put that out there

On_Her_Face
10-15-2007, 12:51 AM
i've heard tank is coming for YOU lol

Maniaç
10-15-2007, 12:51 AM
Hmmmmmm..

MIKE.P
10-15-2007, 12:56 AM
awwwwww sh*t son.. watcha wanna do........

Tank
10-15-2007, 01:10 AM
OK tank, so how come Ive heard from quite a few people recently that youve been saying youre coming for me, but Ive yet to hear anything directly from you about it? If youve got your big boy panties on, then feel free to call me out and lets get to it. Even If I dont have my new wheels/tires yet, I can most likely borrow some rears, if you cant wait 3-4 weeks. Or, if you want to do rolls, Ill probably run you on my little **** tires, untuned. Im really getting sick of hearing people tell me "I heard tank's coming for you." And its been multiple people...not 2, not 3, not 4... And its a bit irritating.
So whats it going to be? Time to put up or shut up. Thank you.
first.......................... :lmfao:

ok now that ive cleared that out let me tell you to slow your roll, heres some quick facts for you

1. i dont associate with anyone you do

2. i know your setup in and out, when i say in and out i mean the whole bag i literally saw your supra being made and i know what numbers it produced.

Explanation why:

we have pratically the same setup my turbo has a larger exhaust housing but not by much, our nitrous setups are ran differently mines direct port your other, and your 6spd while i run a th-series tranny, but our biggest difference which allows you to push your car further is your running a full built race motor im still on stock internals and cams. and not to mention your car put out about 300 more HP then mine did :D

3. my car is being put on a boat this week to hawaii, and even if it manages to make it to the weekend i still wouldnt be racing it.

Now here is what i also know. you know my car as well and your only posting this to try to boost you e-feelings. dude i know your supra is pretty mean and your happy to get it back but do me a favor and STFU and find someone else to play e-games with. im not the one, ive got to much **** to worry bout some random kid who got his car back and feels like playing need for speed no thanks ill be home with my 5 day old daughter and wife getting ready to move to hawaii. Kthnx4trynbye :D

Oh and if that wasnt clear enough ill even bring it to you on a 6th grade level. who ever told you that lied, and ill be glad to tell it to there face. Same **** i say on the net i will say to anyones face. plain and simple no matter if its callouts, or me calling you a B**** my story wont change. Have fun with your supra and try not to blow it up again man :goodjob:

Oh and for all those wondering how i know about his car so well, we both went to AAP and both cars was being built at the sametime, mines just was finished first :D
Tank

TIGERJC
10-15-2007, 01:15 AM
Have fune with your supra and try not to blow it up again man :goodjob:
Tank
:lmfao: you might want to say that to yourself

I cant believe you even said that

Tank
10-15-2007, 01:17 AM
:lmfao: you might want to say that to yourself

I cant believe you even said that
:no: my motor blew because of the shops who built it, but that wasnt the case for his. lets see if i blew cars so bad wouldnt mine be down again, hmmmmm mines has been running pretty well for awhile now. Oh thats right a Real Shop that new there S*** acually did the work. Hows that Mr2 im sure tophat took care of it right ;) wait how long has it been since your mr2 has been on the street :thinking:

TIGERJC
10-15-2007, 01:20 AM
:no: my motor blew because of the shops who built it, but that wasnt the case for his. lets see if i blew cars so bad mines has been running pretty well for awhile now. Oh thats right a Real Shop that new there **** acually did the work. Hows that Mr2 im sure tophat took care of it right ;)
no performance shop has ever touched my mr2 except for mainstream and they only made a dp for me.

I guess AAP is the **** since they can build a bullet proof supra that even you cant blow up

I am in college and the mr2 was not my priority, b/c I had to get a daily driver and pay off my credit card bill that I had during the time I was out of work (4 months)

Tank
10-15-2007, 01:22 AM
no performance shop has ever touched my mr2 except for mainstream and they only made a dp for me.

I guess AAP is the **** since they can build a bullet proof supra that even you cant blow up
:lmfao: ................................good try, ill think about that while i drive my Supra to work tommorrow, but i know Julian you still got the camry go julian go :goodjob: PMS camry FTW ;)

oh and i know your in college and jobless so wouldnt had been smart to lower the price on your 12k mr2 and sell it for some cash :thinking:

TIGERJC
10-15-2007, 01:25 AM
:lmfao: ................................good try, ill think about that while i drive my Supra to work tommorrow, but i know Julian you still got the camry go julian go :goodjob: PMS camry FTW ;)
my car has been down for like 6-7 months and it still raced more cars than your supra did in 3 years. I swear someone needs to bring back all of the threads of you talking like you was going to run the streets. I mean you have fast car now, why not prove ppl wrong by just running it once before you leave (hopefully for good)

Tank
10-15-2007, 01:26 AM
Oh and Mr. lightspeed if you want to race me so bad make a call-out instead of starting dramatic nonsense...................Although i still would have said :no:

if i had to say a good race for you it would be the tt camaro or clark "if you ran slicks"

TIGERJC
10-15-2007, 01:38 AM
keep making up crap

I ran chabee twice (lost 1 and won 1),the young gun (lost), billy the kid g35(lost), trymy 4.0(lost)

I use to run at the stockbridge meet when I was out and anything that wanted to run from a light
**** my latest race was when I ran wickedixmr mercedes in my camry

most of my races were done before I did my turbo upgrade, but I did take it easy when I had to drive 45mins to school each day and back.

Tank
10-15-2007, 01:42 AM
keep making up crap

I ran chabee twice (lost 1 and won 1),the young gun (lost), billy the kid g35(lost), trymy 4.0(lost)

I use to run at the stockbridge meet when I was out and anything that wanted to run from a light
**** my latest race was when I ran wickedixmr mercedes in my camry

most of my races were done before I did my turbo upgrade, but I did take it easy when I had to drive 45mins to school each day and back.
oooooooooooooooh im sorry your right you was running your your camry then .............................my bad i thought we was talking about the mr2.
Ok you win that julian yeah you did run your camry i take back what i said earlier :rolleyes:

TIGERJC
10-15-2007, 01:47 AM
two faced, I stop hanging around you and talking to you, and your dumbass didnt even get the hint. You even started crying (not literally) b/c I no longer wanted to hang out around you.

How many cars have you ran OTHER THAN A STOCK TURBO BEETLE WITH YOUR GT42R SUPRA http://media.putfile.com/supra-25

p.s. I rather have my car than being the ****ing camera man

I am done with this thread, sorry for hijacking this thread

Tank
10-15-2007, 01:53 AM
two faced, I stop hanging around you and talking to you, and your dumbass didnt even get the hint. You even started crying (not literally) b/c I no longer wanted to hang out around you.

How many cars have you ran OTHER THAN A STOCK TURBO BEETLE WITH YOUR GT42R SUPRA http://media.putfile.com/supra-25

p.s. I rather have my car than being the ****ing camera man
ahhh that clip brings back memories, oh and you asked me how many have i ran hmmmm to date 4 since it left AAP, just hasnt been any of the kills forum yahoo's. Oh and dont front Julain you was driving my bug to help me pick up my supra form topspeed. YOU're so fking cool yo

TIGERJC
10-15-2007, 01:57 AM
ahhh that clip brings back memories, oh and you asked me how many have i ran hmmmm to date 4 since it left AAP, just hasnt been any of the kills forum yahoo's. But damn that is a old clip email it to me thats when the first shop ****ed up my car i remember that horrible night lol :lmfao:
I hope a shark gets you in hawaii, just make sure I am an honorary pallbearer :goodjob:

Tank
10-15-2007, 01:59 AM
I hope a shark gets you in hawaii, just make sure I am an honorary pallbearer :goodjob:
ok Julian.....................................i see youve reverted back to your 5th comebacks so this is boring now, good night Julain make sure mommy tucks you in tight.

Josh you know where to find my PM box if you have any further questions, enjoy your supra hopefully as much as i am enjoying mine.

Later

Tank

WickedIXMR
10-15-2007, 03:59 AM
ok Julian.....................................i see youve reverted back to your 5th comebacks so this is boring now, good night Julain make sure mommy tucks you in tight.

Josh you know where to find my PM box if you have any further questions, enjoy your supra hopefully as much as i am enjoying mine.

Later

Tank
???

iloveboost
10-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I called Tank out a few weeks ago. Asked him where he was talking about meeting so we could run and never got a PM back. :???:

MIKE.P
10-15-2007, 09:28 AM
???

i think hes talking about lightspeed.

lightspeed
10-15-2007, 11:18 AM
first.......................... :lmfao:
ok now that ive cleared that out let me tell you to slow your roll, heres some quick facts for you
1. i dont associate with anyone you do
2. i know your setup in and out, when i say in and out i mean the whole bag i literally saw your supra being made and i know what numbers it produced.
Explanation why:
we have pratically the same setup my turbo has a larger exhaust housing but not by much, our nitrous setups are ran differently mines direct port your other, and your 6spd while i run a th-series tranny, but our biggest difference which allows you to push your car further is your running a full built race motor im still on stock internals and cams. and not to mention your car put out about 300 more HP then mine did :D
3. my car is being put on a boat this week to hawaii, and even if it manages to make it to the weekend i still wouldnt be racing it.
Now here is what i also know. you know my car as well and your only posting this to try to boost you e-feelings. dude i know your supra is pretty mean and your happy to get it back but do me a favor and STFU and find someone else to play e-games with. im not the one, ive got to much **** to worry bout some random kid who got his car back and feels like playing need for speed no thanks ill be home with my 5 day old daughter and wife getting ready to move to hawaii. Kthnx4trynbye :D
Oh and if that wasnt clear enough ill even bring it to you on a 6th grade level. who ever told you that lied, and ill be glad to tell it to there face. Same **** i say on the net i will say to anyones face. plain and simple no matter if its callouts, or me calling you a B**** my story wont change. Have fun with your supra and try not to blow it up again man :goodjob:
Oh and for all those wondering how i know about his car so well, we both went to AAP and both cars was being built at the sametime, mines just was finished first :D
Tank
I seriously doubt people were lying when they told me this. There were way too many people telling me stuff to think it wasnt true.

Just to get out the truth, I didnt blow up anything. When I bought the car, I neglected to get a compression test done <my fault, admitted.> From day one the car had too high of crankcase pressure, as witnessed by it blowing too much oil out of the catch-can. I knew something was up, but it still ran good and I figured Id build it if it ever blew up. When I took it in to do the clutch, I went ahead and had a compression test and leakdown done, just to see. It came back soft on a couple of cylinders (but still over 120, even on the weak ones.) At that point I decided to fix the problem for good. So, no, I didnt blow anything up. But even if I did, I wouldnt be embarrassed when it made over 800 whp on a stock bottom end. 2jz's are good, but everything has limits.

So anyway, thanks for TRYING to spill the beans on my car having a built motor and nitrous. Yes, it has both now. Are you satisfied? This time around Im shooting from the hip...no secrets. Im sick of all the BS and people trying to guess my build and speculate. Im fully-disclosing now. Everyone at BP last weekend saw my build, and I told them anything they wanted to know.

Oh, and given the difference in work that was done, its not surprised that my car was in the shop longer than yours... THIS TIME. Ever since Ive been on IA (2 years maybe) Ive been hearing you talking about that supra. So much to the point that it was giving supras and supra owners a bad name on here. So, you want to talk about who's builds took a long time? How many engines did you actually blow up? I had fully built two vehicles (one car, one truck,) and now gone through another full build and unbuillt the truck, in the amount of time youve got that one car running. And please dont blame the shops...We've all heard it and few, if any, believe it.

Wow, I cant believe Ive been back for 3 days and Im already in this level of drama dealing with people. I was hoping things changed some, but maybe not. If calling someone out is e-games, then I guess Im guilty.

Anyway, have fun in Hawaii. I guess we'll never know the truth.

Vteckidd
10-15-2007, 11:22 AM
:no: my motor blew because of the shops who built it

WRONG

Tank im about to call you out in my 250whp SR20, we all know you cant drive

On_Her_Face
10-15-2007, 11:24 AM
WRONG

Tank im about to call you out in my 250whp SR20, we all know you cant drive

:lmfao:

Mr. Kidd out of F*cking nowhere.

GGPIS3
10-15-2007, 12:18 PM
this thread makes me happy that i don't go out much anymore. all the worthless bickering by both parties... doesn't it ever get old? its funny though when one person attacks another in their own civil way and then ofcourse it creates a "rise" in the other, which then retaliates.... and takes it to a new level and then it progresses and progresses to the point where the initial instigator says they can't believe they are in all this drama when really... they welcomed it with open arms...

one word..... lame

but i am glad the both of you have your cars and are enjoying them. but for future reference, please leave the egos, attitudes, and stupid threads at home... :welcome:

lightspeed
10-15-2007, 12:25 PM
this thread makes me happy that i don't go out much anymore. all the worthless bickering by both parties... doesn't it ever get old? its funny though when one person attacks another in their own civil way and then ofcourse it creates a "rise" in the other, which then retaliates.... and takes it to a new level and then it progresses and progresses to the point where the initial instigator says they can't believe they are in all this drama when really... they welcomed it with open arms...

one word..... lame

but i am glad the both of you have your cars and are enjoying them. but for future reference, please leave the egos, attitudes, and stupid threads at home... :welcome:
Great input from the worlds least reliable 2jz powered car :lmao:

If you dont like the drama here, why do you even bother reading and commenting? Youre about as useful as Al Gore :bannana:

GGPIS3
10-15-2007, 12:34 PM
chris, when are you going to grow up and get over yourself?? you are a nice guy but why must you act like a ****? you brought the drama upon yourself and then you act like why is all this drama around me...

think about it... you're a smart guy. its unnecessary.

The Youngn
10-15-2007, 12:54 PM
i think we should stop all this sh1t and play a game of chess or something. Talking crap to one another is so easy but chess takes some skill right there. Or we can go bowling

GGPIS3
10-15-2007, 12:55 PM
i think we should stop all this sh1t and play a game of chess or something. Talking crap to one another is so easy but chess takes some skill right there. Or we can go bowling

bring on your chess and bowling skills. i got you covered homie! :tongue1:

The Youngn
10-15-2007, 12:57 PM
WHAT CHU WANNA DOOO!?!?!

lightspeed
10-15-2007, 12:57 PM
chris, when are you going to grow up and get over yourself?? you are a nice guy but why must you act like a ****? you brought the drama upon yourself and then you act like why is all this drama around me...

think about it... you're a smart guy. its unnecessary.
I made a callout. yes, a frustrated one, but the response would have been satisfied with a single line response, ending in "yes" or "no."
I also didnt ask anyone else to jump in with a bunch of drama.
If you want to be drama police, I heard you had another website to hang out on now. Otherwise, stop judging people...or, more exactly, me. You have no ability to do so rightfully. Ive learned that people will think what they want about someone, regardless of the facts.

Tiger, please use your mod powers and lock this. The necessary people have spoken, and this is going nowhere but South.

GGPIS3
10-15-2007, 12:59 PM
lol... i am down for some chess. bring it!

Vteckidd
10-15-2007, 01:00 PM
but seriously Chris, tank is nothing but a bunch of "TALK BLAHBLAHBLAH"

i mean how many shops and car clubs has he changed in the last 2 years? like 6?

How many people has he RACE? I think its a big fat GOOSE EGG AKA "0"

I just get a kick out of how every thread hes like "other shops ****ed my car up" like hes trying to be sly. I guess AAP finally built it to where he couldt blow it up, but im sure something will break on it, and he will blame it on how AAP was out to get him just like Topspeed, MSPi, and ISP were out ot get him LOL

Move to hawaii and dont come back, the kills forum will be better off Andrew

GGPIS3
10-15-2007, 01:08 PM
I made a callout. yes, a frustrated one, but the response would have been satisfied with a single line response, ending in "yes" or "no."
I also didnt ask anyone else to jump in with a bunch of drama.
If you want to be drama police, I heard you had another website to hang out on now. Otherwise, stop judging people...or, more exactly, me. You have no ability to do so rightfully. Ive learned that people will think what they want about someone, regardless of the facts.

Tiger, please use your mod powers and lock this. The necessary people have spoken, and this is going nowhere but South.

if you didn't want anyone's opinion and only wanted to hear back from tank, why not use the pm function?

drama police? lol... no one is judging anyone... i read your posts and i commented with my thoughts. thats what a forum is for... people write things and other people comment. if you didn't want people to comment, you should have made the callout private.

in my initial comment, i posted my opinion. i did not in any way make any cheap shots. i even said i was happy that you got your car back only for you to take a shot at my car... but whatever. you are always right, right? :rolleyes: