PDA

View Full Version : Random Enduring Freedom

Whiteboy™
10-14-2007, 01:10 PM
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1927478

I got watery eyes at the end because, I know what it is like to be waiting at a dock in 106 degree weather waiting for your brother to get off the ship. God Bless America.

TheProfiteer
10-14-2007, 03:51 PM
While I respect all the men in the armed forces, this war is freaking useless and has achieved nothing but a huge debt.

drmcivicsi
10-14-2007, 06:16 PM
lame lol jp

Evil Goat
10-14-2007, 11:17 PM
While I respect all the men in the armed forces, this war is freaking useless and has achieved nothing but a huge debt.

its keeping that "useles war" out of our country isnt it? that should be enough douschebag

TheProfiteer
10-14-2007, 11:50 PM
its keeping that "useles war" out of our country isnt it? that should be enough douschebag

what? YOU agian?

LOL idiot, yeah like Iraqis were gonna jump on the f u c k ing bandwagon and attack the US, Sadam Tshirt and all.

Idiot mother f u c k e r

Evil Goat
10-15-2007, 11:48 AM
listen kid, you werent even old enough to vote or understand the complexities of war when this all started, so you're not going to sit there and give me some insight as to how things were, are, or are going to be....you can take those fresh out of college feelings of yours and shove them in your ass....you have no ground to stand on to say the war is useless, you couldnt make an intelligent argument as to why you think the war is useless, but yet you want to stand there as if youre some goddamn political advisor and tell me the war is useless?

do you not realize we are planted in more countries than just iraq? does it ever occur to you that there hasnt been not one terrorist attack in this country in over 6 years? and that the reason being is b/c the fight isnt here, we took the fight to them....and thats where you want it you naive ****....you dont want a fight here, i can ****ing gurantee that

and would you stop already with the weaksauce neg reps....youve repped me 4 or 5 times for a total of probably 5 points tard....and on top of it youre bumping my pictures from echonova you queer

TheProfiteer
10-15-2007, 03:19 PM
Hahahahaha.

Do you realize that Iraq has nothing to do with terrorist attacks, at least it didnt then but well it does now because the borders are wide open and anybody can waltz up in there and do what ever the f u c k they want.

secondly as soon as I turned 18, I went and voted independent, anything to take votes away from bush and sissy man gore.

secondly, I do not think anybody has a more ruthless concept on what should of been done in Iraq. If the rest of the world was not so damn humanitarian we could of just went in there, slaughtered every man woman and child, closed up the borders and established an effective middle eastern dominion. But because dingle suckers like you exist who think they can be badass and still maintain your bullsh!t Christian ethical code of conduct, we had to go into Iraq as "liberators"

hahahaha USELESS MONEY WASTING WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TELL ME ONE THING REALISTICALLY THAT IRAQ OR EVEN AFGANISTAN HAS ACHIEVED?
Other than heroine production increase nearly 10fold, United States international support decrease, and a insane amount of wasted dollars.

oh and please do not say keeping terrorist out of the US

in the history of all terroristic attacks agians the US, None of them were Iraqi.

Irani, Saudia Arabian--(with whom bush is allied) Jordani, Morocan, and more, but sad to say no Iraqis

silly redneck

Again I reiterate, ORG, you are an idiot. A dingle berry sucking, GW loving, oil gulping, SLOW ASS GTO driving, piece of American redneck trash!