PDA

View Full Version : So i'm going to have JM commited...

The Yousef
10-14-2007, 12:16 AM
he just sent me this on myspace:

the prophesy has come true! it was written and a curry one will come from woodstock, riding on a screaming pink camel, and balance will be brought to the force, and he will raise his right hand of might and smite all thee that stand again the vtec way of life... and so it was true... curry the sovereign is what he was known as through the land... VIVA LE CURRY! REVOLUCION!

:lmao:

and knowing him he probably wrote this in 5 seconds w/o thinking about it...

so this is for u my friend:

http://sj.blacksteel.com/padded-cell/Posey03.jpg

mocha latte cupcake
10-14-2007, 12:18 AM
bwhahahah totally! only if i can have a strobe in my room with trance going and an option 2 movie playing on a Xbox 360... :D

mocha latte cupcake
10-14-2007, 12:29 AM
because being JM gets you things like this curry :D

The Yousef
10-14-2007, 12:30 AM
do it.

:idb:

Crazy Asian
10-14-2007, 01:32 AM
wtf are you doing with my GF JM???? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY JDM BROTHER!!! WTF ARE OYU DOING!!!!!!????

mocha latte cupcake
10-14-2007, 01:35 AM
i am but sorry bro, i mean what i can i say... she said she needed some TQ... its even sexier when she screams.... omg omg omg i'm almost there.... hiiiiiiiiiiggggghhh booooooooooossssttttt........ *scream* :D lol bwhahahah

OneSlow5pt0
10-14-2007, 01:40 AM
LOL....ur dumb as ****nicks

Crazy Asian
10-14-2007, 02:03 AM
i am but sorry bro, i mean what i can i say... she said she needed some TQ... its even sexier when she screams.... omg omg omg i'm almost there.... hiiiiiiiiiiggggghhh booooooooooossssttttt........ *scream* :D lol bwhahahah

**** YOU!!! I know I got an auto...BUT I GOT VTEC BRO!!!!! MUCH BETTER THE BOOST!!! AT LEAST YOU CAN SCREAM VTEC POWER JUST KICKED IN YO!!!!!! :tongue1: Not long that silly wait time for boost to kick in.. LOLOLO

Oh and um...RS*R baby RS*R

mocha latte cupcake
10-14-2007, 03:17 PM
i gots me a small T series buddy! no waitin for boost.... i got 1 psi @ idle lol

and i see good choice buddy! :ninja: