PDA

View Full Version : Ga400 South a little before 7

Init2winit
10-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Just curious if this was someone from IA. I was in my cobra, heading to the house this after a long ass day of riding around through the N. Georgia mountains and I'm about to fall asleep over here and my girl looks at me and says "whats that guy's deal?" I look over and its an SI blue civic that sounded like it was either revving up, or running like ****...kinda hard to tell because I had the radio up loud. I needed to wake my ass up a bit, so I dropped it in third and went about my way. Just wondering who it was?

mocha latte cupcake
10-13-2007, 06:36 PM
it was me... i've sold out to the honda game and come back to ATL to screw with mustangs... and prove to them that Vtec is the God of all motor designs! i LET you win b/c i know what its like to lose with your girl in the car, consider yourself lucky mustang man!

jk hhahaha me own a honda bwhahaha where do i get this stuff... but seriously idk...

FAHHQUE700
10-13-2007, 08:20 PM
go up to Burt's punkin patch?

Init2winit
10-14-2007, 08:35 AM
go up to Burt's punkin patch?Nah, we went up to Ellijay to the Apple Festival, then to some corn maze, and then crossed over to Dawsonville and came back home.