PDA

View Full Version : BlackIX vs JayJaySTI Video

iEvo
10-13-2007, 06:07 PM
well i wasnt goin to post them because i didnt think it was worth it. but everyone has been askin me so here it is...

P.S. i found out that i was only running 17lbs that night. Dont ask me how but i guess my boost controller is just that sweet :screwy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-l_PSwqDCw

WickedIXMR
10-13-2007, 06:12 PM
The first run you can see him already going so he got the head start. Looks like something alex would do LOL

iEvo
10-13-2007, 06:13 PM
haha. yea the agreement was i honk at a 40 roll. and before i know it im goin 20 (no brake boosting) and he honks. i couldnt ever figure it out

Maniaç
10-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Dustin, Jay did not go all the way down to 20 on that first run. You can clearly hear that you guys shift atleast twice. He got into 4th on that run, if he was really going 20 there is no way he could have gone into 4th from 3rd that quick. I'll admit, that night was full of "gay". Some of the times He honked was due to me, telling him too, cause it would take forever for a run to go down.

You were wrong about him missing 4th, he missed 5th.

The last run, wasn't his falut, more mine. I told him to brake boost 2nd, cause I know that on an STi it's gears are alot shorter then on a Wrx. But this wasn't my race, and I should have let him do what he wanted too. Up top it did look like he would pull it back, but yall ran out of room. The rematch should be good, I say yall have a car follow so none of you will have a passenger.

Josh, he did not jump or left early on that run. Trust me I was there. He was brake boosting, Dustin said he wasn't, so there you go. Over all those runs didn't turn out like I thought they should have, and I was right. You weren't running at 100%, but Jay wasn't either. why didn't you post all the low rolls and that dig we did? ;p

iEvo
10-13-2007, 06:34 PM
yea we need to do another run. somone following sounds good

tko
10-13-2007, 06:49 PM
The video was decent, not what I was expecting. :( REDO

jayjaySTI
10-13-2007, 07:34 PM
:lmfao: oh **** i admited i suck first time i think that if we get a clean line up both cars should be head to head in my opinion, we should do this again it was fun anyway good **** guys well not really the runs were gay as hell

Maniaç
10-13-2007, 07:47 PM
:lmfao: oh **** i admited i suck first time i think that if we get a clean line up both cars should be head to head in my opinion, we should do this again it was fun anyway good **** guys well not really the runs were gay as hellLolol. +1

Repost Squintz
10-13-2007, 08:06 PM
damn, hks ssqv bov's lol....

ueyedgr8tness
10-13-2007, 10:24 PM
:ninja: I smell roockie racer's

On_Her_Face
10-14-2007, 12:39 AM
i smell a call out coming towards you

Maniaç
10-14-2007, 12:52 AM
The rematch will be intresting, I'd like to see how many cars Dustin puts on Jay. Once my Wrx is ready though, im coming for that Evo's ass.

On_Her_Face
10-14-2007, 01:17 AM
yet you'll still being trying to chase my lil 6.0's ass :gay:

iEvo
10-15-2007, 06:06 PM
yea a callout sounds good billy. im down. but i hear he cant drive either

ueyedgr8tness
10-15-2007, 09:27 PM
yea a callout sounds good billy. im down. but i hear he cant drive either

#1 after seeing that vid with jay it isnt worth me putting my toy back together and i would still love to anyway but my fiance makes the the call and she say's(HELL NO) so i tried to race u awhile back when u called out justine but only desi and justine showed up when we did run so u had your chance sry:cry: mabye we i come back to the (ATL) to visit after i get this female stuff delt with i will let u race my new toy:goodjob:

MIKE.P
10-16-2007, 12:57 AM
blackIX try no lift shifting...helps alot..........and im with guy above "damn hkss bov's"

WickedIXMR
10-16-2007, 02:09 AM
yea and your the biggest one :lmfao:

3.5altman
10-16-2007, 02:32 AM
The rematch will be intresting, I'd like to see how many cars Dustin puts on Jay. Once my Wrx is ready though, im coming for that Evo's ass.

when is your car coming back out homie

On_Her_Face
10-16-2007, 10:13 AM
when is your car coming back out homie

probably never but it'll be slow anyway.

UpSideDownDesi
10-16-2007, 01:54 PM
def keep me updated on this shiit....i ran into a lil prob with my car that i'll try to get fixed by tomorrow and should be good to go.

On_Her_Face
10-16-2007, 01:59 PM
^ricer

UpSideDownDesi
10-16-2007, 02:17 PM
^ is burning out in his sig and calls me ricer...oh the irony. Shame on u

On_Her_Face
10-16-2007, 02:19 PM
...:cry:

UpSideDownDesi
10-16-2007, 02:21 PM
...:cry:
sorry no mercy

Hundo®
10-16-2007, 02:24 PM
race 2 was good till he missed?

FYI DUSTIN

dont no lift shift too much, especially in an EVO, unless you've got alot of $ to be replacing clutches and transmissions you're ****ed if you no lift shift. i speak from experience.

STI LOVER
10-16-2007, 02:35 PM
so when is the rematch going to happen again?

On_Her_Face
10-16-2007, 02:37 PM

FYI DUSTIN

dont no lift shift too much, especially in an EVO, unless you've got alot of $ to be replacing clutches and transmissions you're ****ed if you no lift shift. i speak from experience.
he doesn't no lift...

ueyedgr8tness
10-16-2007, 06:08 PM
yea and your the biggest one :lmfao:

Buddy i grew up racing thangs that even your evo wouldnt catch from 0-70 so u can shut it right now:2up:

WickedIXMR
10-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Buddy i grew up racing thangs that even your evo wouldnt catch from 0-70 so u can shut it right now:2up:
LOL ok whatever those "thangs" are i guess it didnt teach you how to race real cars... :lmfao: Your the only person i have ever met in my whole entire life that mis shifts from 2nd gear to 5th gear in a car! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

WickedIXMR
10-16-2007, 06:24 PM

FYI DUSTIN

Ive been no lift shifting whenever i race my car since i got it and now it has 30k miles and the tranny still is perfectly fine and shifts perfectly fine. And i have raced my car a ****load. Whoever you got that info from most likely wasnt nls'ing right.

UpSideDownDesi
10-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Ive been no lift shifting whenever i race my car since i got it and now it has 30k miles and the tranny still is perfectly fine and shifts perfectly fine. And i have raced my car a ****load. Whoever you got that info from most likely wasnt nls'ing right.
wans't u car down because of broken tranny? :thinking:

ueyedgr8tness
10-16-2007, 10:29 PM
LOL ok whatever those "thangs" are i guess it didnt teach you how to race real cars... :lmfao: Your the only person i have ever met in my whole entire life that mis shifts from 2nd gear to 5th gear in a car! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Sounds like u need to meet more ppl :goodjob:Oh and not noing what i use to race means u don't no jack shi* about me so that is a cue for u to keep your mouth shut untill u do.

Oh i am sry u could never even fit on a quad:tongue1:

S II K
10-16-2007, 10:51 PM
hey that pic is from durhamtown aint it?

btw why dont you run josh when he gets his evo back. im sure you can race him in a bone stock civic and beat him right? i mean you grew up driving fast "thangs" so your an excellent driver im assuming right? wait what do you drive again a neon?

bhahahaha rice-tastic man!

tko
10-16-2007, 10:53 PM
wans't u car down because of broken tranny? :thinking:Nope, clutch.

On_Her_Face
10-16-2007, 11:23 PM
ya its just his clutch as stated, but i tell everybody he broke his tranny :ninja:

ueyedgr8tness
10-16-2007, 11:26 PM
hey that pic is from durhamtown aint it?

btw why dont you run josh when he gets his evo back. im sure you can race him in a bone stock civic and beat him right? i mean you grew up driving fast "thangs" so your an excellent driver im assuming right? wait what do you drive again a neon?

bhahahaha rice-tastic man!

Sry i didnt understand nothing u said but durhamtown and if u no much about the place i was 1 of there 1st to be up on the wall doing stunts in my own little world and back then could give a shi* less about car's about as much as i do now so grow up :goodjob:

iEvo
10-17-2007, 10:59 PM
this 1 goes to stay_up...ok well no one told me that u and justine were goin to run. how was that race huh???? pointless???? yea. and my car was running like a$$ then. but its w/e, at least my car is still runnin

iEvo
10-17-2007, 11:00 PM
ooooo and i know how to brake boost. its pretty tough

iEvo
10-17-2007, 11:09 PM
hey will i think we need to show stay_up a thing or to about keeping up with us in the trails

ueyedgr8tness
10-17-2007, 11:14 PM
hey will i think we need to show stay_up a thing or to about keeping up with us in the trails

:lmfao: 2yr's later went from 180 -225 I dont think so my time is done :goodjob:

S II K
10-17-2007, 11:57 PM

haha yeah we do. motherfukker bring your rice ass to durhamtown this sunday and we'll see whats up :idb:

WickedIXMR
10-18-2007, 05:24 AM
Sounds like u need to meet more ppl :goodjob:Oh and not noing what i use to race means u don't no jack shi* about me so that is a cue for u to keep your mouth shut untill u do.

Oh i am sry u could never even fit on a quad:tongue1:
I dont know if you've noticed this yet but you probably havnt since you writing skills are far worse then an elementary student's, but this is an import car forum. And the section we are in is the killsforum, which is racing cars not quads fyi. And i knew what you used to race and that didnt have anything to do with "noing" how to race a CAR which is why I called you an amature at this stuff. I dont really care if i know anything about you and i really dont give a flying f*ck. I got some advice for you......Leave this car forum as well as the "street racing scene" and go back to your quad racing :gay:

WickedIXMR
10-18-2007, 05:27 AM
wans't u car down because of broken tranny? :thinking:
Nope get your facts straight

AnthonyF
10-18-2007, 07:42 AM
you guys havin a hard time street racing? lol. i kno, it's difficult to keep a consistant speed. lol. it sounded sexy as hell with both BOV's!

iEvo
10-18-2007, 10:33 AM
if the weather is nice we are supposed to do another run tonight at sonic

Maniaç
10-18-2007, 10:34 AM
I'll try to make it out tonight.

AnthonyF
10-18-2007, 11:09 AM
if the weather is nice we are supposed to do another run tonight at sonic

try not to put the time and location in public view, espically since we have a pic of ur car already. :police: ya feel me? just tryin to keep ya safe mang

jayjaySTI
10-18-2007, 11:17 AM
^^^ yeah your right, i cant afford another ****ing ticket:no: is raining right now do :( hope it clears up by the end of the day

UpSideDownDesi
10-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Nope get your facts straight
it was a simple question....Since your are on the topic of getting facts straight...u surely missed kayfunk's "no lift shifting = replacing clutches"...any genius comments or facts on that?

MikeyPrzy
10-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Get some 1/4 mile times IMO gogogo

UpSideDownDesi
10-18-2007, 02:57 PM
try not to put the time and location in public view, espically since we have a pic of ur car already. :police: ya feel me? just tryin to keep ya safe mang
someone needs to start enforcing this shiit tho...i have tried keeping locations and times off, but someone always slips.
P.S i won't be out tonight guys....y'all be safe.

On_Her_Face
10-18-2007, 03:16 PM
races are going down tonight off of Big Johnson Rd.

keevo54
10-18-2007, 05:09 PM
haha yeah we do. motherfukker bring your rice ass to durhamtown this sunday and we'll see whats up :idb:
you'll ride bikes or quads?

never_finished
10-18-2007, 05:12 PM
races are going down tonight off of Big Johnson Rd.

you get some tires yet?

UpSideDownDesi
10-18-2007, 05:29 PM
you get some tires yet?
you and Dustin will be a good run

S II K
10-18-2007, 06:03 PM
you'll ride bikes or quads?

bikes you fag. only douchbags ride quads

ueyedgr8tness
10-18-2007, 06:23 PM

far past racing quads to many wrecks so i am going to stick to being slow on my bike and if you are that great of a rider then u would have left the game to coinsidering when u do it for so long it is time to grow up and move on to other hobbie's

ueyedgr8tness
10-18-2007, 06:28 PM
bikes you fag. only douchbags ride quads

LOl u no how manyt times i heard that but when we hit the track i was giving the bike rider's a face full of dirt i never did c a bike in front of me and if i did it was because i had lapped him so get it straight.I don't no how u ride but peeps that have seen me ride no i was not no jk i was young stupid and did not like to be out riden of course i am sure that is why i had alot of wreck's:yes:

ueyedgr8tness
10-18-2007, 06:31 PM
I dont know if you've noticed this yet but you probably havnt since you writing skills are far worse then an elementary student's, but this is an import car forum. And the section we are in is the killsforum, which is racing cars not quads fyi. And i knew what you used to race and that didnt have anything to do with "noing" how to race a CAR which is why I called you an amature at this stuff. I dont really care if i know anything about you and i really dont give a flying f*ck. I got some advice for you......Leave this car forum as well as the "street racing scene" and go back to your quad racing :gay:

Funny that :gay: ppl like u keep bashing the way i type,spell and grammer but it is old new's and u still think it is a good come back :no: Wrong and weak so get over it.

On_Her_Face
10-19-2007, 12:39 AM
you're not very good at making friends are you.

WickedIXMR
10-19-2007, 04:38 PM
it was a simple question....Since your are on the topic of getting facts straight...u surely missed kayfunk's "no lift shifting = replacing clutches"...any genius comments or facts on that?
Damn you really dont know sh.it about cars. How could nls make you replace a clutch? Nls'ing doesnt put much wear and tear on a clutch what does is launching, if you actually knew anything about cars. Plus once you repace the clutch once most likely your not gonna replace it again unless your dumb. Take your fagg0t ass out of the killsforum and take your slow pos to www.ilovefagotsandownapossubaru.com (http://www.ilovefagotsandownapossubaru.com)

WickedIXMR
10-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Funny that :gay: ppl like u keep bashing the way i type,spell and grammer but it is old new's and u still think it is a good come back :no: Wrong and weak so get over it.
WOW! What a good comeback. :rolleyes: You ignore the other facts I put out there and only replied to the only thing you can put up an argument against. But I didnt really expect anything out of a person with that low of a IQ level :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
10-19-2007, 04:49 PM
WOW! What a good comeback. :rolleyes: You ignore the other facts I put out there and only replied to the only thing you can put up an argument against. But I didnt really expect anything out of a person with that low of a IQ level :lmfao:

To be honest i only read the 1st sentence and was like hmm.. I have read enough still (WeaK) so that's why i didnt comment on the rest.

Unlike u sit around and reading ppl post just were u can make your 18yr old gay ass comment!! i would rather read a post worth reading so get it straight:yes:

ueyedgr8tness
10-19-2007, 04:51 PM
you're not very good at making friends are you.

I got plenty of them so why would i they all do the same thing*HEy man tell your girl to send me some $$* So i would rather keep the friend list down and just make more race partner's instead:goodjob:

WickedIXMR
10-19-2007, 05:00 PM
To be honest i only read the 1st sentence and was like hmm.. I have read enough still (WeaK) so that's why i didnt comment on the rest.

Unlike u sit around and reading ppl post just were u can make your 18yr old gay ass comment!! i would rather read a post worth reading so get it straight:yes:
Your just ignoring the facts and just trying to dodge them because im right and your wrong and you just cant take the fact that this 18 year old is just much smarter, faster, and is owning the FU.CK out of you...You just cant read so you use the excuse of my post being "weak" when all your posts are just ducking and dodging the facts. :yes: Dont be mad that im just a more overall smarter person. :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
10-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Your just ignoring the facts and just trying to dodge them because im right and your wrong and you just cant take the fact that this 18 year old is just much smarter, faster, and is owning the FU.CK out of you...You just cant read so you use the excuse of my post being "weak" when all your posts are just ducking and dodging the facts. :yes: Dont be mad that im just a more overall smarter person. :lmfao:

Funny thing is i didnt say u was not smarter than me and on the real i only read the 1st sentence why would i care to read the rest cause it all sounds like:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I thank i am rich and smart and then some more:blah: :blah: :blah: DUde get off my nut'z with all my post and keep your under age drinking ass comments to yourself:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
10-19-2007, 05:04 PM
OH and josh i am going to a party tonight were riding the bike's your welcome to come ^^

P.s i am sure there will be plenty of guy's there for u:gay:

WickedIXMR
10-19-2007, 05:08 PM
Funny thing is i didnt say u was not smarter than me and on the real i only read the 1st sentence why would i care to read the rest cause it all sounds like:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I thank i am rich and smart and then some more:blah: :blah: :blah: DUde get off my nut'z with all my post and keep your under age drinking ass comments to yourself:goodjob:
LMAO!!! DAMN your dumb ass FU.CK! Your post fail to make true statements nor does it ever even make any sense.

ueyedgr8tness
10-19-2007, 05:14 PM
LMAO!!! DAMN your dumb ass FU.CK! Your post fail to make true statements nor does it ever even make any sense.

It is ok u can't have a real comeback without bringing up my spelling are some other school related shi* it's ok we still all no your a fat a$$ kid that needs to be on a treadmill right beside me talking shi* .Don't worry bro i will bring u some (Win) to help u cut weight:goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
10-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Damn you really dont know sh.it about cars. How could nls make you replace a clutch? Nls'ing doesnt put much wear and tear on a clutch what does is launching, if you actually knew anything about cars. Plus once you repace the clutch once most likely your not gonna replace it again unless your dumb. Take your fagg0t ass out of the killsforum and take your slow pos to www.ilovefagotsandownapossubaru.com (http://www.ilovefagotsandownapossubaru.com)
:lmfao: it's good to have turds like u on here...no point talking/arguing with you coz u talk outta the hole on the opposite end. I wait for the day you'll start shiiting and talking outta the right hole. No sir i don't know jack......i'd rather be dumb than a shiit head like you.
P.S. Funny how u bring up the word "fag" every other post...must be on ur mind 24/7....since you are a genius I am sure u know what i am talking about. Oh..reply back so i can get another good laugh.

jayjaySTI
11-01-2007, 01:11 AM
when we runing again Dustin i want to see how my car does before i get flash or tune?

iEvo
11-01-2007, 10:15 AM
lets do it soon! id like to see whats up

jayjaySTI
11-01-2007, 10:35 AM
yeah lets do it soon before my license gets suspended ?

On_Her_Face
11-01-2007, 10:38 AM
yeah lets do it soon before my license gets suspended ?

why is it getting suspended?... btw were u on sugarloaf about an hour ago?

iEvo
11-01-2007, 10:40 AM
dude j how much gas do u waste per day???? i see u pass my work like 5 times a day lol

jayjaySTI
11-01-2007, 10:44 AM
why is it getting suspended?... btw were u on sugarloaf about an hour ago?

dam man u got new wheels and yeah i think i saw u

jayjaySTI
11-01-2007, 10:47 AM
dude j how much gas do u waste per day???? i see u pass my work like 5 times a day lol

hahhahahha alot man i live 2 min from ur work and i go to school to georgia perimeter but my classes are almost every two hours so yeah i do a lot of drving:D

iEvo
11-01-2007, 10:51 AM
yea i noticed lol

jayjaySTI
11-01-2007, 10:57 AM
yea i noticed lol

dude ur going to the V meet

On_Her_Face
11-01-2007, 10:58 AM
dam man u got new wheels and yeah i think i saw u

ya i got the new rims and tires.. and i thought that was you with the JDM taillights..

hahhahahha alot man i live 2 min from ur work and i go to school to georgia perimeter but my classes are almost every two hours so yeah i do a lot of drving

i go up there too.. but im at GGC

jayjaySTI
11-01-2007, 11:17 AM
ya i got the new rims and tires.. and i thought that was you with the JDM taillights..

i go up there too.. but im at GGC

yeah i saw u but i wasn't sure b/c of the wheels are u going to the V meet tonight

jayjaySTI
11-02-2007, 02:22 PM
lets do it soon! id like to see whats up

what about this Saturday??? let me know