The Youngn
10-13-2007, 02:19 PM
where the hell have you been dude?

koffebean00
10-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Dig run!!! Whatcha wanna do???? LoL

koffebean00
10-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Where u gonna be tonite???? I wanna see!!!!

The Youngn
10-13-2007, 03:32 PM
i wanna see too

on 3
10-13-2007, 03:51 PM
i'll dig run

on 3
10-13-2007, 03:51 PM
i think that i can beat the awd's out the whole!

NevrNufTorq
10-13-2007, 05:20 PM
congrats man! :goodjob: i'm gonna be back up this weekend too!! you coming to faceoff? :D

tko
10-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Congrats man.

198plus
10-13-2007, 05:34 PM
I don't think their mommy's are going to let them http://www.musclecarevolution.com/forums/images/smilies2/mommy.gif
Let the games begin.

:bigdance:

lightspeed
10-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the words. Ill probably ride out tonight for a while. I have to wait to get my new wheels/tires now before I get too crazy with the boost knob. It was splnning the tires on the dyno too badly to tune over 24 psi. Its still entertaining now, but the big races I want to get setup will need to wait a few weeks (hunterSS being #1 on the list.) Once its running properly, Ill definately be making some call outs.
Id probably rather stay up in Gwinnett tonight, since Im almost out of race fuel and I couldnt get any today. Its a long kick down to the southside, unless I just go to observe.
Someone hit me up on my cell if youre going out somewhere and we can probably meetup. I was thinking park and ride or something chill.

FAHHQUE700
10-13-2007, 08:18 PM
I was wondering if you were ever going to pop back on IA.... so... if you'd like to setup some "smaller" races... I'm down... we can do a higher roll too.... but I don't want to run 150-160 though I get scared after 130ish with no anti-roll bar

CHADbee
10-13-2007, 09:51 PM
i want my hoodie back damn u!!!!!!

shortysm22
10-13-2007, 09:57 PM
congrats, it's been a while

SpooL'DGsR
10-14-2007, 02:33 PM
welcome back to the scene homie.

lightspeed
10-14-2007, 06:23 PM
i want my hoodie back damn u!!!!!!
LOL stfu...I gave it to Richard (I think,) to give to you later that night.

lightspeed
10-14-2007, 06:27 PM
congrats, it's been a while

welcome back to the scene homie.
Thanks guys.

On a tangent... I was blessed enough to get to embarrass a $350k exotic today. Damn, I wish I had a camera. I warms the heart to rape 210 mph supercars. This alone was worth the price of admission. Anyway, just thought Id share.

hydroshutter
10-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Which Exotic?

CHADbee
10-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Which Exotic?
civic si

Hunter02SS
10-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the words. Ill probably ride out tonight for a while. I have to wait to get my new wheels/tires now before I get too crazy with the boost knob. It was splnning the tires on the dyno too badly to tune over 24 psi. Its still entertaining now, but the big races I want to get setup will need to wait a few weeks (hunterSS being #1 on the list.) Once its running properly, Ill definately be making some call outs.
Id probably rather stay up in Gwinnett tonight, since Im almost out of race fuel and I couldnt get any today. Its a long kick down to the southside, unless I just go to observe.
Someone hit me up on my cell if youre going out somewhere and we can probably meetup. I was thinking park and ride or something chill.

Dig race me???? It will be a few week's for me on that also.
No need in calling me out. Just call me on the phone when you are ready. I will pm you my number. Hopefully I will be ready also.
Are you an auto or stick? :doh:

lightspeed
10-15-2007, 12:25 AM
No need in calling me out. Just call me on the phone when you are ready. I will pm you my number. Hopefully I will be ready also.
I like rolls more, but I could probably be coaxed into whatever.
I wont be talking any **** until Im ready to run...thats not how i do things. Ill hit you up when I can actually put the power down, but no reason until then. I dont feel the need to have a burnout competition with anyone LOL

lightspeed
10-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Which Exotic?
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640. Ive never wanted for a video camera more in my entire life.

Tank
10-15-2007, 01:40 AM
6spd, gradts on getting her back ive seen the thing since mines was in the same shop nice setup and nice numbers......................

Incontt
10-15-2007, 06:23 AM
Lightspeed, you should bring it to the musclecarevolution track day on nov 18th and show us what shes got if you have it ready by then. I am hoping Nevrenuftorq will have his Supra there as well. What color/setup is your car? Any pics or vidz...i dont know most of the cars here.

iloveboost
10-15-2007, 08:29 AM
Congrats man! It's been a long time coming.

Hunter02SS
10-15-2007, 09:26 AM
I like rolls more, but I could probably be coaxed into whatever.
I wont be talking any **** until Im ready to run...thats not how i do things. Ill hit you up when I can actually put the power down, but no reason until then. I dont feel the need to have a burnout competition with anyone LOL

I prefer roll racing my self,but hopefully soon it will not matter anymore.

lightspeed
10-15-2007, 10:35 AM
Lightspeed, you should bring it to the musclecarevolution track day on nov 18th and show us what shes got if you have it ready by then. I am hoping Nevrenuftorq will have his Supra there as well. What color/setup is your car? Any pics or vidz...i dont know most of the cars here.
I should definately be ready by then. I never intended for this car to be a track car, but I do want to take it for a good shakedown. Ill hit you guys up later when I have some final things taken care of.

Congrats man! It's been a long time coming.
Thanks Daniel. Its nice to have something fast again finally. Stock evo's are way too slow <ducking to avoid evo fanboy attack> :doh:

Incontt
10-15-2007, 03:32 PM
hey no shame in times when they arent set up for the track....just fun to watch them run the mph out the back door. It does show you what they prolly do from a roll. I could most likely kill Hunter02SS right NOW at the track (he is working on getting a more suitable rear for the track) but his mph shows he would make me his prison ***** on a roll race :)

blackshine007
10-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Let the games begin.

:bigdance:
ixlr8 has been looking for you. I'll call him and tell him that you're back up and running again. You must have been talking some big crap for him to basicly wanna single you out. Well, I hope it's really quick :yes:

Hunter02SS
10-15-2007, 03:48 PM
hey no shame in times when they arent set up for the track....just fun to watch them run the mph out the back door. It does show you what they prolly do from a roll. I could most likely kill Hunter02SS right NOW at the track (he is working on getting a more suitable rear for the track) but his mph shows he would make me his prison ***** on a roll race :)

Most likely hell Jerry, I would have to tie a rope to your bumper to get me out of the hole so I could at least get going!!!!!:cheers:

NevrNufTorq
10-15-2007, 06:02 PM
i'll be there with bells on just for you bro!!! :D you gonna come down to faceoff in montgomery on the 11th? gonna be fun and you can put on a 'how to properly launch a 4000 lbs vert' with some 1.5 60 ft times!!!! :goodjob:

NevrNufTorq
10-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Most likely hell Jerry, I would have to tie a rope to your bumper to get me out of the hole so I could at least get going!!!!!:cheers:
you know you still put on a good show and have the power to run us down if you get a decent launch!! :goodjob:

Incontt
10-15-2007, 06:07 PM
speak for yourself...i dont plan on going back in bish mode again ;) And 1.5s better not be not be the norm either with these slicks. Of course we all know how what it should do is not what normally happens :( If i could only race on paper...i'd pick up 1 second!!!

NevrNufTorq
10-15-2007, 06:10 PM
speak for yourself...i dont plan on going back in bish mode again ;) And 1.5s better not be not be the norm either with these slicks. Of course we all know how what it should do is not what normally happens :( If i could only race on paper...i'd pick up 1 second!!!
you and i both. i'd have a 8sec 1/4 if i could paper race. but wait, this is the internet!! :eek: i can say anything i want!! :taun: i run a 8 second 1/4 mile!!!! :lmfao:

Incontt
10-15-2007, 06:22 PM
i got Drag Racing Analyzer...it says i will run 9.2x-9.3x on kill.....thing is it never gives me a date of when that is gonna happen :( Maybe thats an 1/8 mile time......

Hunter is about to step it up with the 9" and some big boots!
Looks like we are all about ready for the fall air

lightspeed
10-15-2007, 09:33 PM
ixlr8 has been looking for you. I'll call him and tell him that you're back up and running again. You must have been talking some big crap for him to basicly wanna single you out. Well, I hope it's really quick :yes:
I have no idea who that is, and its been down for about 5 months and Ive been offline, so I really would be amazed if he's been waiting for me... Whats the car?