PDA

View Full Version : And this is why i hate dumb V8 drivers...Especially the ones from Gainesville

§treet_§peed
10-12-2007, 11:39 PM
so this is another reaosn to hate on V8 owners.. me and my buddy were in town and this guy that has a foxbody mustang with a lightly modded 302 wants to run hims. my friends third gear is out but he says **** it.. this is my friend with the Del Slo btw... well first they do a 20-70 roll. and has expected V8 gets pwnzored. would of pulled more if he had third gear.. anyway they come back to the parkinglot.. then the rednecks start hating wow what's that thing got in it? stock 4 cylinder ftw son.. what!?!?!?!?! NO ****ING WAY NO GAD DAMN FOUR CYLINDER IS BEATIN A MUSTANG. and me and my friend are like ok what ever... then we tlak and this dude is like i got a friend thats got this and this and that. and im like well who cares what your friend has what do you got. then some kid says he run on his dirt bike. this is Gainesville for you... but anyways the trash talking and hatin begins and we left because we new the **** was about to turn sour considering a crowd of them and 2 of us lols.. ghey bitches that try to fight because they lost.... what a bunch of fags.i mean couldn't they say hey good race do it again sometime..

The Yousef
10-12-2007, 11:42 PM
:lmfao:

i had a totally opposite experience tonight...met some cool v8 owners...now i want a c5 z06...or something with a LS series motor (no not the honda ls series u dumb ricers)....

btw:

ls1 with twin turbos=holy focking sh8t balls
:burnout:

OneSlow5pt0
10-12-2007, 11:42 PM
so this is another reaosn to hate on V8 owners.. me and my buddy were in town and this guy that has a foxbody mustang with a lightly modded 302 wants to run hims. my friends third gear is out but he says **** it.. this is my friend with the Del Slo btw... well first they do a 20-70 roll. and has expected V8 gets pwnzored. would of pulled more if he had third gear.. anyway they come back to the parkinglot.. then the rednecks start hating wow what's that thing got in it? stock 4 cylinder ftw son.. what!?!?!?!?! NO ****ING WAY NO GAD DAMN FOUR CYLINDER IS BEATIN A MUSTANG. and me and my friend are like ok what ever... then we tlak and this dude is like i got a friend thats got this and this and that. and im like well who cares what your friend has what do you got. then some kid says he run on his dirt bike. this is Gainesville for you... but anyways the trash talking and hatin begins and we left because we new the **** was about to turn sour considering a crowd of them and 2 of us lols.. ghey bitches that try to fight because they lost.... what a bunch of fags.i mean couldn't they say hey good race do it again sometime..

lol,guess u were scared

§treet_§peed
10-12-2007, 11:46 PM
yup... if he had one of a couple of dirt bikes tho with streetable tires i think he might of had a chance tho.. but he is to poor to afford one.. yeah thats why i like going more towards atl to find action cause your more like to find people that will shake hands win or lose and say good race we'll do it again some time, than in gainesville were as if your 20 wheeled civic loses to a 44" tire sitting 4x4 truck you start a fight.. or your buddy with a stock trans am wants to run you form a dig to 80 and oyu have no third gear so you scared.. what a joke

§treet_§peed
10-12-2007, 11:48 PM
some people just can't accept the fact that some 4 cylinders are actually faster than most v8s... and they didn't understand how a 12 second car is street legal

§treet_§peed
10-12-2007, 11:49 PM
and apprently some kid had a moogan exhaust on his civic.. lol that is how you said it i LIRL'd

OneSlow5pt0
10-12-2007, 11:51 PM
yep...still remember when these rednecks with a stang gt...were saying how slow my rx-7 was cause it didnt have a v8,hell at first they though it was a supra(and my buddies supra was right beside me)

s13slider®
10-12-2007, 11:52 PM
get on aim street speed

13Bracer
10-12-2007, 11:53 PM
hey i think a saw this on myspace?.......................................... ...........

oh wait i did!!!!!!!
you lame ass!

§treet_§peed
10-12-2007, 11:53 PM
lawls yeah one guy started to get in my buddies face before we left but my friend keep his kool and said nicely get out of my face. because we need we were out numbered and because i'm out on bail and my friend is on probation. but that guy was like if it ain't got four cylinders i ain't dealing with it and i almost said why because your afraid it might beat you?

§treet_§peed
10-12-2007, 11:54 PM
man **** you justine.. i don't know if my friend has aim on his computer let me see. i no longer have the intra web at my house lols

s13slider®
10-12-2007, 11:56 PM
man **** you justine.. i don't know if my friend has aim on his computer let me see. i no longer have the intra web at my house lols

this aint justine , just someone who wants to bull**** without the long waits of a reply.

§treet_§peed
10-12-2007, 11:57 PM
lol i know you ain't justin i was making fun of 13bracer his name is justin but i am downloading aim right now

Echonova
10-12-2007, 11:58 PM

i had a totally opposite experience tonight...met some cool v8 owners...now i want a c5 z06...or something with a LS series motor (no not the honda ls series u dumb ricers)....

:burnout:Hang out with Leadfoot MF did we???? LOL I'm kidding, Tim's not cool..:ninja:

s13slider®
10-12-2007, 11:58 PM
lol i know you ain't justin i was making fun of 13bracer his name is justin but i am downloading aim right now

oh ok i gotcha

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 12:04 AM
anyways. im on aim now.. btw does anyone know the times of a newer model trans am stock with and exhaust?

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 12:06 AM
my bad guys i gotta get off of here and go help my friend.. see you guys later

13Bracer
10-13-2007, 12:06 AM
anyways. im on aim now.. btw does anyone know the times of a newer model trans am stock with and exhaust?
**** jooooooooooooooooooooo in your AIM ricer ways!!!!!!

OneSlow5pt0
10-13-2007, 12:07 AM

i would think mid-high 13s

hydroshutter
10-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Hey Street Speed, I think you're a moron. Now I'm negative repping you.

Edit: Done.

Love,
A Domestic V8 Owner.

Echonova
10-13-2007, 12:28 AM

Love,
A Domestic V8 Owner.LOL...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/startrekqm1.jpg

Dark Side
10-13-2007, 12:32 AM

All I have to say to that story is>>>> :boohoo: :wgaf:

PS: I will race ur Del Slow With my Slow-bra. That should be a good race :lmfao:

antiv6
10-13-2007, 12:33 AM
whats done to the del sol

Dark Side
10-13-2007, 12:35 AM

I wanna know that as well, sooooo please fill us in thx.

mushroom_toy
10-13-2007, 12:35 AM
^Not much. XD ...Matt dont be a poon. You should of ran them in your civic XD. I saw your car parked at autozone, while we were coming back from oakwood home.

13Bracer
10-13-2007, 12:36 AM
if it his friend i think he is talking about..
it has a b16 or 18 swap stock.....
bwahahahaha
**** jooooo matt

Echonova
10-13-2007, 12:37 AM
No third gear?? and he still drives it????? Bet his clutch is slipping too......LOL

antiv6
10-13-2007, 12:38 AM
I wanna know that as well, sooooo please fill us in thx.
lol i noticed it says stock 4 banger in the post but not sure if he was just giving them **** but if it is a bone stock del sol i call b/s on this whole thread:D

OneSlow5pt0
10-13-2007, 12:39 AM
No third gear?? and he still drives it????? Bet his clutch is slipping too......LOL:lmfao: :lmfao:

mushroom_toy
10-13-2007, 01:12 AM
^its most def. not stock. Its been posted on here before guys...go search for Brandons Del Sol.

FayCoSi
10-13-2007, 01:16 AM
yea i don't think you should discriminate against all V8 owners... you should have just used the word "inbred"

they just wanted to start a fight so they could go home and tell their 13yr old pregnant wives that they "Whoooped some stoopid ricer's ass".... and so that they would have something to talk about for the next week. :goodjob:

antiv6
10-13-2007, 01:18 AM
^its most def. not stock. Its been posted on here before guys...go search for Brandons Del Sol.
searched and said he ran a 15.1 1/4 is that much better then stock for a del sol? last time i check a bone stock fox body will do 14.5 and he said it was lightly moded so maybe 14 sec car:screwy: im not doubting he won b/c it looked like he was a good driver in the video but just trying to figure everything out haha

mushroom_toy
10-13-2007, 01:21 AM
Its broken in now, a good bit lighter, and he ran that time with me in the car.

mushroom_toy
10-13-2007, 01:22 AM
I wasnt a witness to anything going down tonight. But it is a fast car.

mushroom_toy
10-13-2007, 01:25 AM
Oh also supposedly good 1/4 mile time for fox body is 15 flat? http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/5-0l-tech/27865-stock-87-gt-5-0-a.html Im not a mustang guy so im not 100% sure.

antiv6
10-13-2007, 01:28 AM
ok back on topic, not all v8 owners are like that, i think if someone can take a 4 banger and kill me thats awesome, if anything id stop and ask for a ride in the car not try and fight someone, but i know what you mean about Gainseville, there are some hardcore rednecks up there that think they can't be beat, i talked to one guy at g.s.c. with a lt1 camaro that thought he was unbeatable and told me my car was slow b/c its a vert but wouldn't agree to race for 50 bucks:screwy:
o and i got the 1/4 time from some car website since i didnt know off the top of my head i think 15 was with avg driver and a good driver could pull 14.5

mushroom_toy
10-13-2007, 01:30 AM
^Thats what I got from that posting on another forum as well. Yeah Gainesville is full of assholes, sluts, and other random trash. EDIT: Im not singling anyone out this is just the general consensus.

antiv6
10-13-2007, 01:31 AM
^Thats what I got from that posting on another forum as well. Yeah Gainesville is full of assholes, sluts, and other random trash. EDIT: Im not singling anyone out this is just the general consensus.
haha i go to school up there and its obvois whos local and who commutes lol

mushroom_toy
10-13-2007, 01:33 AM
I live in Gillsville outside of Gainesvegas. I was going to gsc, but just dropped out. Going to lanier tech next semester. Switching degress. XD

antiv6
10-13-2007, 01:34 AM
I live in Gillsville outside of Gainesvegas. I was going to gsc, but just dropped out. Going to lanier tech next semester. Switching degress. XD
haha i thought about doing that but ill probably stick w/ gsc i do wish i had a lanier tech parking pass though, they always have spots but gsc i have to park way far away from everything when i get there

mushroom_toy
10-13-2007, 01:36 AM
haha i thought about doing that but ill probably stick w/ gsc i do wish i had a lanier tech parking pass though, they always have spots but gsc i have to park way far away from everything when i get there

Yeah I was doing Computer Science....but gsc is kinda lame for that. Ill be starting in the motorsports program at lanier in january if everything goes right though.

KPowerEP3
10-13-2007, 01:41 AM
No third gear?? and he still drives it????? Bet his clutch is slipping too......LOL

hey I take offense to that, I've used the first two recently...#3 because of #1..oh wait...I still won....

Echonova
10-13-2007, 06:30 AM
hey I take offense to that, I've used the first two recently...#3 because of #1..oh wait...I still won....LOL, I've used #1 before.... but it really was slipping.

JDMjoe
10-13-2007, 07:36 AM
Del Slo race somebody...NOOOO :D

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 10:08 AM

Love,
A Domestic V8 Owner. pay attention to who i said you dumb ****.. i said dumb v8 drivers not all of them.. earn how to read before you speak you childmolesting ****.

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 10:13 AM
lol it is the truth about his third gear but he is shot out.. i remember when he was racing this gt on two donuts in his srt4 lawls.. but yeah not all v8 divers are dumb. but 99.999999999999999999999999999% of them up here are lols.. btw it has a swap but i can't say what but the motor is stock cept for the greddy axel back and a intake which you know has to add 100000000+whp and 2 wtq

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 10:14 AM
on a side not my clutch really is slippping too lol but his clutch is fine

Jimmy B
10-13-2007, 10:36 AM
so,.. you were street racing.. wow... GOOD JOB!!!

i wiwh i could be as cool as you are...

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 10:44 AM
i wasn't but they were.. i just thought it was rediculous how some people take losing... wow get over it we all lose and win

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 10:47 AM
on a side note.. jimmy you gonna hate on everyone else that street races? lol then you got alot of hatin to get to... kills forum might be a good place to start

Maniaç
10-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Street racing, rocks! Lolol. Am I gonna get -rep'd now?

But Matt, you have the weirdest storys I have ever heard of, myspace ho's, bullys, V8 people acting whatever, blah blah blah. You're a weird little one, seriously. Lol

Jimmy B
10-13-2007, 10:54 AM
the people that keep it in the kills forum, KEEP IT IN THE KILLS FORUM, i dont agree with street racing, i hope alot of them get caught and loose there liscense accually, but at least they dont bring it out to the whores lounge!

no hatin eather,.. jsut dissagreeing with a bunch of stupid kids

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 10:54 AM
thats gainesvile for you Alex lol

Maniaç
10-13-2007, 10:55 AM
the people that keep it in the kills forum, KEEP IT IN THE KILLS FORUM, i dont agree with street racing, i hope alot of them get caught and loose there liscense accually, but at least they dont bring it out to the whores lounge!

no hatin eather,.. jsut dissagreeing with a bunch of stupid kidsYep, +1

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 10:56 AM
well i only brought it into the whoreslounge because of what happened.. the part about racing was just there. i was merely pointing out why i hate dumb idiots.. and to what lengths they will go to over nonsense.. that is why i brought it in here. just as a warning if you wanna come to gainesville and you beat people be prepared to fight afterwerds lol

Jimmy B
10-13-2007, 11:00 AM
well i only brought it into the whoreslounge because of what happened.. the part about racing was just there. i was merely pointing out why i hate dumb idiots.. and to what lengths they will go to over nonsense.. that is why i brought it in here. just as a warning if you wanna come to gainesville and you beat people be prepared to fight afterwerds lol

lol, thats gainsville for ya!!! thats why i try to stay away from up there!!!! and im pretty close haha

on a side note, you know anything about the skating rink up there? its kind of not really but it is for sale but the owners, and i wanna know what the people in the city thinks about the rink itself

BTLFED
10-13-2007, 11:03 AM
hey i think a saw this on myspace?.......................................... ...........

oh wait i did!!!!!!!
you lame ass!

I stopped reading here.

I wish I hadn't waited that long to stop reading.

boo :hiss:

No one cares!

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 11:30 AM
just saying what i thought about how stupid some pepole are

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 11:31 AM
lol, thats gainsville for ya!!! thats why i try to stay away from up there!!!! and im pretty close haha

on a side note, you know anything about the skating rink up there? its kind of not really but it is for sale but the owners, and i wanna know what the people in the city thinks about the rink itself only sakting rink i kow about is skate country. and as we all know it is they ghey unless your 12 and its all night skate lol

YoungGun
10-13-2007, 12:44 PM
I live in Gainesville and I just avoid the cruise night scene up there. There are usually a few really badass cars out but its just lame. That and absolutely everyone tries to "race" each other the whole time. Oh and somebody asked about a stock ls1 car's times... avg. driver 13.2-3 and a good driver is 13.0.

man
10-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Seems like you ***** a lot... lol

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 02:59 PM
this was actually a planned meet up not jsut some spur of the moment. and the guy in the mustang keep making up exscuses like my speed-o-meter doesn't work and i have no horn and i had a passenger and blah blah blah

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 03:05 PM
lols and another thing. i ran into one of the guys that was trying to fight us last night and he was all like dude im sorry about last night we were drinking and blah blah blah and i'm yeah kool whatever. and he's like your friends car is really fast tho... lol

1000cckiller
10-13-2007, 04:12 PM
lol i noticed it says stock 4 banger in the post but not sure if he was just giving them **** but if it is a bone stock del sol i call b/s on this whole thread:Dme too, I will also run him in my slow-bra

preludefreak
10-13-2007, 04:21 PM
man! **** V8 drivers!!

1000cckiller
10-13-2007, 04:34 PM
man! **** V8 drivers!!reps

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 04:41 PM
^ lol.. keep in mind yet again i said some not all cause i ave actually meet a handfull that are pretty good guys

S II K
10-13-2007, 04:43 PM
reps

i second that.

not all v8 drivers are gay, thats just like saying
everyone that owns a 4cylinder car is a ricer.

i have a 4cyl and it runs like a v8...SHAT does that make
me a dumbass also?!?!?! lol jk im very slow.

1000cckiller
10-13-2007, 05:00 PM
i second that.

not all v8 drivers are gay, thats just like saying
everyone that owns a 4cylinder car is a ricer.

i have a 4cyl and it runs like a v8...SHAT does that make
me a dumbass also?!?!?! lol jk im very slow.i gotta give you reps when I can

§treet_§peed
10-13-2007, 05:14 PM
rep'd for you..and brandon i see you lurking.. God there is this festival type carnival up here on the sqaure in Gainesvile and there was this emo wanna be christian rock band playing and i after hearing 30 seconds i wanted to shoot myself in the face with a shotgun to end the annoying sound in my head

TheProfiteer
10-13-2007, 05:50 PM

btw:

ls1 with twin turbos=holy focking sh8t balls
:burnout:

Nah, NA LS7 FTMFW

redlinenprelude
10-13-2007, 10:58 PM
then the rednecks start hating wow what's that thing got in it?

If the "rednecks" could put together sentences and spell, i would say you need to hang out with them more.

hydroshutter
10-14-2007, 12:06 AM
pay attention to who i said you dumb ****.. i said dumb v8 drivers not all of them.. earn how to read before you speak you childmolesting ****.

Regardless of whatever you post in the near future, I still think you're a moron. :lmfao:

You sure do talk big in front of the keyboard.

BTLFED
10-14-2007, 12:41 PM
man! **** V8 drivers!!

Oh look, it's Kainejuice. I wish you would just die.

OneSlow5pt0
10-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Oh look, it's Kainejuice. I wish you would just die.

are u serious:lmfao:

BTLFED
10-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Totally. I don't Ban for the hell of it.

OneSlow5pt0
10-14-2007, 12:57 PM
:rolleyes:
Totally. I don't Ban for the hell of it.

BTLFED
10-14-2007, 01:00 PM
:rolleyes:

What's that supposed to mean?

OneSlow5pt0
10-14-2007, 01:01 PM
What's that supposed to mean?

im just jokin with u

§treet_§peed
10-15-2007, 11:32 AM
If the "rednecks" could put together sentences and spell, i would say you need to hang out with them more.nah you wouldn't wanna hang out with these people...

Regardless of whatever you post in the near future, I still think you're a moron.

You sure do talk big in front of the keyboard.dude i have already heard about you from alot of people. and just because you got a corvette don't mean anyhting to me i could give a **** less if you had a Zonda.