PDA

View Full Version : Worse: Nick Hogan or Micheal Vick

bigdare23
10-12-2007, 05:48 PM
LOL

If you had to chose between putting Mike Vick in a cell for dogfighting/killing dogs and lie'n to everyone about, or Nick Hogan for reckless driving, endangering other lives, and damn near killing his friend (I might add destroying a perfect supra) who would you choose?

Nemesis
10-12-2007, 05:53 PM
At least Mike Vick sort of had a career lol

bigdare23
10-12-2007, 05:55 PM
At least Mike Vick sort of had a career lol

:lmfao:

KPowerEP3
10-12-2007, 06:00 PM
I'd say both, but if I can only choose one, then Nick Hogan.

Slow Motion
10-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Nick Hogan for just phuckin up period. Vick wouldn't have gotten caught if it weren't for the idiots calling the police about sh!t that can be replaced.

B16a2 Civic
10-12-2007, 06:04 PM
This could turn out to be racise

Slow Motion
10-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Racise? Nooo........ Nick- Almost killed friend, friend paralized from what i hear, and he ****ed up a supra. Vick- Killed some dogs. hmmmm....

KPowerEP3
10-12-2007, 06:08 PM
This could turn out to be racise

nah. I'm a pale skinned sucka and voted for HOgan.

bigdare23
10-12-2007, 06:13 PM
If you vote to put vick in jail rather than hogan, explain why.

antiv6
10-12-2007, 06:15 PM
vick for sure he did what he did on purpose, im sure nick never went out that night with the intent of wrecking his car and ****ing up his buddy

B16a2 Civic
10-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Lol I'm playin, I think nick fuked up more

Shawna
10-12-2007, 06:19 PM
I vote Vick.... HI B!!!!!!!!!

Pavlo
10-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Hogan ****ed up a human life, thats a big no-no in my book, so I would chose him.

bigdare23
10-12-2007, 06:21 PM
vick for sure he did what he did on purpose, im sure nick never went out that night with the intent of wrecking his car and ****ing up his buddy

True, but his friend is now ****ed up for life for the decisions Nick made.

If someone killed your dog (on purpose) and on the same day another person ran into your mother's car (not on purpose) and ruined her for the rest of her life, what person would you be upset with the most. The person that killed your dog or disabled your mother?

The Ninja
10-12-2007, 06:25 PM
The person that knowingly made the decision to speed, or run a red light, or floor it, and end up smashing into your mom.

antiv6
10-12-2007, 06:26 PM
True, but his friend is now ****ed up for life for the decisions Nick made.

If someone killed your dog (on purpose) and on the same day another person ran into your mother's car (not on purpose) and ruined her for the rest of her life, what person would you be upset with the most. The person that killed your dog or disabled your mother?
Thats not what happened though, i mean im sure many of us have gone for rides in peoples high powered cars and wanted to see what they could do. Just because nick broke loose and crashed doesnt make him a ****ty person this could have happened to anyone. What Vick did WAS on purpose he was killing dogs it wasnt an accident.

bigdare23
10-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Thats not what happened though, i mean im sure many of us have gone for rides in peoples high powered cars and wanted to see what they could do. Just because nick broke loose and crashed doesnt make him a ****ty person this could have happened to anyone. What Vick did WAS on purpose he was killing dogs it wasnt an accident.

:thinking:
So that justifies it? It was ultimately his decision to speed. He could of said no, but he didnt and now his friend will never be the same. Dont get me wrong, I dont think Nick's life should be over because he made mistakes as a teen, but **** somebody up (on purpose or not) is far worse than killing any animal.

{I might add if you kill someone in your car due to your mistakes it falls back on you.}

B16a2 Civic
10-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Heeey Shawna
I admit, vick fuked up
But nick really fuked up...like seriously

Slow Motion
10-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Nick should have know better he can't drift anyway so wtf was he doind drifting which in turned messed up his friends life accident or not....vick made dogs fight, that killed each other, in the wild thats called natural selection. He just killed the loser, again natural selection the dog should have won.

antiv6
10-12-2007, 06:33 PM
ya but his friend more then likely knew his driving habbits and knew that he would speed around and show off. He knew the risks he was taking getting into the car. We all know people that drive around and haul ass and if i decide to ride with one of these people its my fault for getting in the car in the first place. Im sure if his budy told him to slow the **** down he would of

coolcat
10-12-2007, 06:34 PM
It's hard to choose for me, I think it's pretty much a tie though, and since Vick is already in hot water big time, I chose Hogan since (as far as I know) He isn't too screwed at the moment. Hogan accidentally ruined a persons life, by doing something very very stupid, Vick purpously killed dogs, which was also very stupid and cruel. I think it would be unfair if Hogan got charged with manslaughter or something seriously bad, Vick on the other hand I hope gets the worst he can get, I think I should have voted Vick now, lol. Good thread by the way.

bigdare23
10-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Nick should have know better he can't drift anyway so wtf was he doind drifting which in turned messed up his friends life accident or not....vick made dogs fight, that killed each other, in the wild thats called natural selection. He just killed the loser, again natural selection the dog should have won.

Man your reasoning is wild :lmfao:

I love Vick, but I do believe what he did was wrong. I just don't believe the time he could be facing is fair for the crime (i know animal lovers are going to hate that statement). I also believe they put too much effort in the case, when the average joe would of gotten over looked.

B16a2 Civic
10-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Well supposedly vick was more finicially involved if anything.

To me dog fighting is equivalent to boxing
If the boxer isn't better, he'll lose, same for dog fighting
Now, I don't condone dog fighting, but some ppl would rather see dogs fight then humans
I can't really get mad at vick for being attracted to dog fighting, I don't support it tho

bigdare23
10-12-2007, 06:41 PM
It's hard to choose for me, I think it's pretty much a tie though, and since Vick is already in hot water big time, I chose Hogan since (as far as I know) He isn't too screwed at the moment. Hogan accidentally ruined a persons life, by doing something very very stupid, Vick purpously killed dogs, which was also very stupid and cruel. I think it would be unfair if Hogan got charged with manslaughter or something seriously bad, Vick on the other hand I hope gets the worst he can get, I think I should have voted Vick now, lol. Good thread by the way.

Thanks homie :goodjob:

Hopefully, this thread doesn't get out of hand. I just wanted to see people's opinions relatively.

B16a2 Civic
10-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Lol@ natural selection

That's true tho
Weak will be weeded out

SampaGuy
10-12-2007, 06:43 PM
its funny that nick has more votes on this poll because IA inderectly promotes the same behaviour (reckless driving aka street racing) by having a kills forum

bigdare23
10-12-2007, 06:47 PM
its funny that nick has more votes on this poll because IA inderectly promotes the same behaviour (reckless driving aka street racing) by having a kills forum

You got to realize that not everyone drives crazy. :goodjob:

I personally dont street race due to an accident as a teen (B16a2 Civic remembers it)

antiv6
10-12-2007, 06:47 PM
they just picked him b/c he crashed the almighty supra:bowdown::bowdown:

bigdare23
10-12-2007, 06:49 PM
they just picked him b/c he crashed the almighty supra:bowdown::bowdown:

naw, not really. I'm one of the few that feels bad for him. I just wanted to see people's opinion on the top at hand.

B16a2 Civic
10-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Indeed I do, I remember when I heard about to
Crrrraaaazzzyyy

OneSlow5pt0
10-12-2007, 07:22 PM
very tough........but idk...just the way vick did his stuff

Bballjamal
10-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Nick is like the ****tard rich kid back in highschool who flipped his dads Ferrari trying to show off for the school **** who would've ****ed him anyway.....

Its like damn, busting as down the road or not the car is STILL badas...Then he ****s up his homie at the same time....****kk that, he's lame as ****kk

THEONE
10-13-2007, 12:58 AM
both,have an option for both, both are ass holes!! both had it made and took it to far, they got caught up in thier own ego's,like my old boys from way back they took it to far and now thier doin time...so to speak

1000cckiller
10-13-2007, 04:37 PM
I vote Vick.... HI B!!!!!!!!!Fir that I am going to deflate one of your tits.

tko
10-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Hogan, kid got into alot of trouble this time.

Alan®
10-13-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm having a hard time if i could vote for both i probably would but I think it will really come down to how they both recitfy what they did. If they both continue to do the stupid **** that caused them to be in the prediciments that they are in then they are both equally bad.

Something to think about.

Anyone remember Danny heatly's lil Ferrari incident ultimately causing the death of his fellow teammate and friend?Afterward he served community service and probation moved back to canada and ever since has taken care of his friends family.

vick really can't do any of this whole heartedly but nick can so i think if nick steps up to the plate and does something like this vick will end up looking worse than nick

On_Her_Face
10-14-2007, 01:26 AM
they both ****ed up. **** them.. and if you don't agree with me then **** you...

turbosx©
10-14-2007, 01:30 AM
wat money does nick have?

Tracy
10-14-2007, 02:18 PM
The dogs can't make a decision for themselves. I know John and Nick...John knew what Nick is all about. He may not have chose the accident, but he had the choice to not be affiliated with Nick or get into the car with him (not saying it was right or wrong). The dog's have absolutely no choice in the matter.

ueyedgr8tness
10-14-2007, 02:27 PM
huMAN LIFE VS DOG'S human ftw

Tracy
10-14-2007, 02:43 PM
in abortions: pro life VS pro choice

One has control over the decision. One doesn't. I feel the same way about abortion. The baby doesn't have a choice to be there or not and it doesn't have the choice on whether or not it wants to stay or be aborted. The mother and father had the choice to have sex or use protection whether the baby was an accident or not. I feel more sympathy for the one without the choice. To me a life is a life. Embryo, dog, person...

prolly a little deep or TMI, but whatever :)

ballistic08
10-14-2007, 02:52 PM
i vote vick, i dont see how half the people on here can bash nick when they have done the same thing, he just ran into some bad luck. vick's case is just cruel.
and as far as personalities go, ive met nick before, he seemed like a pretty nice guy. i think micheal vick belonged in jail long before this even happened.

punkr6
10-14-2007, 02:56 PM
VicK

OneSlow5pt0
10-14-2007, 03:00 PM
kinda look at it like this....think of a woman thats gets killed by a drunk driver....then think of a woman thats gets raped and beaten to death....now thier both a form a murder,but one is way more inhuman and brutal

in what they did,i ahve harder tiem forgiving vick then nick

JDMJAYDC2
10-14-2007, 04:12 PM
i read a issue of a car mag a while back about nick. it was the one with him and his dad on the front with the two supras. and nick was telling the story about how he got caught speeding at 130+ in miami. He was saying that he got stopped 5 or 6 times within a 30 min period and didnt get a ticket once because of who he is and more importantly who his dad is. IMO nick and anybody that rode with him knew this kid has a heavy foot and no respect for the road or law i think they should stick it to him as hard as they possibly can. I have zero respect for this kid that one story let me know all about him and it made me sick reading it.

SicStang03
10-14-2007, 07:04 PM
i read a issue of a car mag a while back about nick. it was the one with him and his dad on the front with the two supras. and nick was telling the story about how he got caught speeding at 130+ in miami. He was saying that he got stopped 5 or 6 times within a 30 min period and didnt get a ticket once because of who he is and more importantly who his dad is. IMO nick and anybody that rode with him knew this kid has a heavy foot and no respect for the road or law i think they should stick it to him as hard as they possibly can. I have zero respect for this kid that one story let me know all about him and it made me sick reading it.

very true...

However, I voted for Vick because animal cruelty is more severe than reckless driving.. I realize his friend was hurt but at the same time, he knew what was going on.. If anything I think he probably egged nick on...

BBanks357
10-14-2007, 07:45 PM
anyone who voted vick needs help.

humans vs dogs?

give me a break.

antiv6
10-14-2007, 08:19 PM
anyone who voted vick needs help.

humans vs dogs?

give me a break.
no you need help, this thread is about who deserves to go to jail more.
let me put it simply for you
a person who did something completely on accident or a person who intended to do what he did and would still be doing it this very second if he was never caught. its not about who or what got hurt its about the person commiting the crime

JDMJAYDC2
10-14-2007, 08:29 PM
well none of us were in the car but i really doubt someone has to egg on mr nick hogan i think its real sad that his friend got hurt he def needs to go to jail though i think that mag was super street if anyone has it you can read what im talking about that article just shows that he doesnt care about going speeding and he was by his self.

Tracy how is nick as a person besides what we see on tv im guessing your the only person on this site besides dan who can actually vouch for his personality and driving habits

Brock
10-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Nick Hogan needs to either get locked up or get the **** off the streets

man
10-14-2007, 09:29 PM
Those that voted for nick are insane, and don't seem to understand the legal system or logic.

bigdare23
10-14-2007, 10:54 PM
kinda look at it like this....think of a woman thats gets killed by a drunk driver....then think of a woman thats gets raped and beaten to death....now thier both a form a murder,but one is way more inhuman and brutal

in what they did,i ahve harder tiem forgiving vick then nick

You used two humans in your example. Since when has animals became equal to humans?

bigdare23
10-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Those that voted for nick are insane, and don't seem to understand the legal system or logic.

The purpose of this thread was to see people "opinions" on this topic. Not everyone's opinion is base on the legal system.

OneSlow5pt0
10-14-2007, 11:05 PM

You used two humans in your example. Since when has animals became equal to humans?

i was just using those examples as the diffence in butalty in vicks case compared to nicks....

1000cckiller
10-15-2007, 08:25 AM
i was just using those examples as the diffence in butalty in vicks case compared to nicks....racist

Glides
10-15-2007, 08:34 AM

Dude just give it up. You won't convince any of these weirdos that what they ALL do on every friday night (dumb **** in their cars, racing each other and acting the fool at the BP) is the same thing that Hogan did. It takes insane amounts of Hypocrisy to even make a thread like this and actually believe that what they say is correct.

You can say "It is only dogs" all you want. But in the end, thats a federal offense and a felony. He killed living beings for money. Hogan only did the same exact thing that all you monkeys do every weekend, only he had about 700 more horsepower than any of you fools have and ****ed up. Put that car in the hands of 99% of the people on this forum and you all would be wrapped around the same palm tree as he was.

So talk all the **** you want, in the end none of this matters because you are all hypocrites.

Tracy
10-15-2007, 10:13 AM
well none of us were in the car but i really doubt someone has to egg on mr nick hogan i think its real sad that his friend got hurt he def needs to go to jail though i think that mag was super street if anyone has it you can read what im talking about that article just shows that he doesnt care about going speeding and he was by his self.

Tracy how is nick as a person besides what we see on tv im guessing your the only person on this site besides dan who can actually vouch for his personality and driving habits

I can't vouch for his driving habits. I can only say that he is a nice, down to Earth person and so is his family. I can also attest to the fact that John and Nick have been fiends since John was 14. He is 22 now.

Kevykev
10-15-2007, 10:16 AM
I can also attest to the fact that John and Nick have been fiends since John was 14. He is 22 now.

That is punishment alone!

bigdare23
10-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Dude just give it up. You won't convince any of these weirdos that what they ALL do on every friday night (dumb **** in their cars, racing each other and acting the fool at the BP) is the same thing that Hogan did. It takes insane amounts of Hypocrisy to even make a thread like this and actually believe that what they say is correct.

You can say "It is only dogs" all you want. But in the end, thats a federal offense and a felony. He killed living beings for money. Hogan only did the same exact thing that all you monkeys do every weekend, only he had about 700 more horsepower than any of you fools have and ****ed up. Put that car in the hands of 99% of the people on this forum and you all would be wrapped around the same palm tree as he was.

So talk all the **** you want, in the end none of this matters because you are all hypocrites.

I like how you used the term "all" :goodjob:

And monkeys was also good :goodjob:

Glides
10-15-2007, 10:44 AM
The best part of this thread is that you can see the age line between almost everyone that thinks Nick and almost everyone that thinks Vick.

Nick. Mostly under the age of 25.
Vick. Mostly over the age of 25.

There are some exceptions but for most part it fits.

I want to salute all the parents of the kids who can justify what Vick did by saying "It's just a dog". They did well raising you. Remember, serial killers get their start killing animals and saying "But it was just an animal".

Glides
10-15-2007, 10:48 AM
I like how you used the term "all" :goodjob:

And monkeys was also good :goodjob:

Yea, all. If you are the one person on this forum that hasn't raced on the street, I salute you. But if you tell me you are, then i'll laugh at ya cause everybody has raced at one point or another if you have a license.

As for monkey, I can only assume that you want to try and turn this into a race thing. If you are black, and so insecure that you feel that was aimed at your race, I want to laugh in your direction double time. Get off the race thing please, it's so old and played.

Tracy
10-15-2007, 10:56 AM
I agree with Glides on all of it. No need for quoting.

Smittie61984
10-15-2007, 02:03 PM

Both are idiots. But will admit that Hogan put more PEOPLE in danger than Vick.

However from what little I read Hogan did what just about any male does with a fast car. Race It.

Plus I like animals more than I like humans. I guess I'm not a big fan of Humans. A dead dog bothers me more than a dead human.

But comparing those two I think is pointless. It's like asking "Would you rather be kicked in the nuts or in the face". And if you answered "In the face/Nuts explain why."

Vick is just an idiot. He had the world handed to him on a silver platter and he screwed it up.

bigdare23
10-15-2007, 06:48 PM
Yea, all. If you are the one person on this forum that hasn't raced on the street, I salute you. But if you tell me you are, then i'll laugh at ya cause everybody has raced at one point or another if you have a license.

As for monkey, I can only assume that you want to try and turn this into a race thing. If you are black, and so insecure that you feel that was aimed at your race, I want to laugh in your direction double time. Get off the race thing please, it's so old and played.

Damn, when did I throw up the race card? I might have, let me re-read my post................. nope no race card there :goodjob:

Basically, I was just wondering why does it take name calling to make your point. :goodjob:

Glides
10-16-2007, 08:39 AM
Damn, when did I throw up the race card? I might have, let me re-read my post................. nope no race card there :goodjob:

Basically, I was just wondering why does it take name calling to make your point. :goodjob:

Thats the way I felt like doing it. Maybe the same reason you feel that a :goodjob: after every sentence is needed to make your point. We all have our quirks. Embrace them.

efman
02-09-2009, 06:24 PM
nick hogan for sure, vick needs to get out of jail so the falcons can trade him to the cowboys for a draft pick

EJ25RUN
02-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Old thread.. but i'll throw some :2cents:

Vick, i like dogs. I could careless about the people that get in the car with Hogan but im glad he hasn't killed anyone yet.

claybird
02-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Nick hogan...he cant drift or drive and he fucks up people and cars . Its a disgrace. Mike Vick actually does somthing for the world. NFL and Pet Population COntrol!!!

IMPORTchic
02-09-2009, 07:01 PM
I will go with Tracy and Glide on all this....along with the other few that agree.

Yes, what Nick done was immature and stupid, but even I, myself have exceeded 150 on a road racing. Before you go throwing out the car card, no not my car, my x's Vett. Everyone into cars, plus some have raced, got on it, etc at some point. Don't even try to deny it. People get killed on the daily on the roads just from accidents, not just people being stupid and racing. Shit happens. Yes he deserves to pay his fines and serve a lil time and lose his driving privledge for a lil while, but not go to jail for a long time, or PRISON. I use to talk to a guy every once in a while through car stuff, Caleb Garret if it rings a bell. He is VERY good friends with Nick. I talked to him the night the accident happened AFTER he talked to Nick's dad. Nick was just being a normal teenager and was VERY sorry for what happened. Dude DID know how Nick was about driving, hell everyone, even the media knew. He got his self into the situation and was just one of the not so lucky ones that didnt make it out in the clear like we all do on the weekend when being stupid.

Now Vick....I hate him just as much as I hate every other NFL, etc football, baseball, sports person, although football players seem to be the worst all the way back to when they start high school. ALWAYS getting away with shit. It pisses me off to no end. Vick deserves to be locked up for a long ass time for TORTURING and MURDERING DOGS, that not to let you forgive are living, breathing creatures just as you are. That was intentional, not on accident. Those dogs didnt ask to be brough into the world to be beefed up and then put up against each other after being made mean and fighting. Pits do not naturally fight. I have one right now and know plenty of ppl with them that take them to the dog park and they PLAY, not fight to death!! That is not natural selection dumb asses that said that! Vick needs to be locked up in PRISON for a good while. I hate just hearing his name. Seems like the falcons just cant seem to get players that stay out of trouble. Dont remember who seeing that I dont really keep up with it, but just the other night another one of their players got arrested for something totally off the wall ridiculous.

Point is......Nick made a bad spur of the moment decision that has worked fine in the past and probably boosted his ego, so he felt even more confident doing it, but he FAILED this(well.....then) time. I am sure that he has learned his lesson from this.

Vick on the other hand will probably continue to do that shit, or drugs, etc when he is totally in the clear.

As someone said above.....serial killers/murders start out with animals and think its funny. Who knows what or WHO he will kill next. :no:

Yeah.....caught me on a bad day....needed to rant....so there is my :2cents: .....

green91
02-09-2009, 07:40 PM
This one is easy... Michael Vick.

While Nick is an idiot, he didn't intend on wrecking the car and injuring his friend.

Michael Vick knowingly, willingly, and intentionally fought the dogs.

Buttons
02-10-2009, 09:11 AM
i only say nick because he destroyed a supra... i mean i could go into pros & cons and decide that way. but right now, Nick.. not only did he destroy a supra, but he also ruined a life.

bigdare23
02-10-2009, 09:18 AM
This one is easy... Michael Vick.

While Nick is an idiot, he didn't intend on wrecking the car and injuring his friend.

Michael Vick knowingly, willingly, and intentionally fought the dogs.

But dude was going 130mph+ on public roads, so he knew he was putting his self plus others in danger.

bigdare23
02-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Old thread.. but i'll throw some :2cents:

Vick, i like dogs. I could careless about the people that get in the car with Hogan but im glad he hasn't killed anyone yet.

Wrong but

:lmfao:

BanginJimmy
02-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Vick. He not only killed dogs, which is no big deal to me, he was torturing them. That is a proven precursor to doing the same to humans.

Hogan is an idiot that ruined his friends life, but didnt kill anyone. Vick has shown he has no respect for life and would definately kill a human just as easily as a dog if it benefitted him.

DinanM3atl
02-10-2009, 09:57 AM
God the Nick Hogan post are getting so old.

If forced to choose I would go with Vick.

We all have friends that drive like retards. Some of which I won't ride with anymore and still others that have destroyed cars and still drive like morons. I bet they were BOTH having a great time until the accident happened. I am sure both enjoying speeding and doing whatever else the hell they were doing.

bigdare23
02-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Vick. He not only killed dogs, which is no big deal to me, he was torturing them. That is a proven precursor to doing the same to humans.

Hogan is an idiot that ruined his friends life, but didnt kill anyone. Vick has shown he has no respect for life and would definately kill a human just as easily as a dog if it benefitted him.

Sure :rolleyes:

Flipped the script.

If I'm not mistaken, Hogan was pulled over for countless times for speeding (and I'm not talking about 75mph in a 55). There's one case where he was pulled over for going over 150mph, let go because he's Hulk Hogan's son, then pulled over again for doing the same damn thing. This dude not only put his self in jeopardy, but everyone else on the highway also. This dude was given multiple chances, but didn't learn until he practically killed his friend (and I really doubt he learned his lesson, since he was more concerned about drifting than his injured friend before he went to jail). Yes, he didn't kill his friend, but did take a damn chunk out of his head...

Guy who fights/kills dogs for entertainment
vs.
Guy who consistently drives crazy and puts everyone on the road in harm ways and damn near killed his friend.

I'll take the dog killer any day.

bigdare23
02-10-2009, 10:00 AM
God the Nick Hogan post are getting so old.

If forced to choose I would go with Vick.

We all have friends that drive like retards. Some of which I won't ride with anymore and still others that have destroyed cars and still drive like morons. I bet they were BOTH having a great time until the accident happened. I am sure both enjoying speeding and doing whatever else the hell they were doing.

LOL this was an old thread that got bumped for some reason.

DinanM3atl
02-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Ok so he got a ticket for 150 TWICE...

So logic would say don't ride with him I would think?

Same goes for petty crooks. Some guy has been picked up two or three times for breaking and entering. So you want to ride around with him on Saturday night? Whats this? The cops are pulling us over and I am also getting arrested...

bigdare23
02-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Ok so he got a ticket for 150 TWICE...

So logic would say don't ride with him I would think?

Same goes for petty crooks. Some guy has been picked up two or three times for breaking and entering. So you want to ride around with him on Saturday night? Whats this? The cops are pulling us over and I am also getting arrested...

That's what common sense tells you, but you can look at the forum and tell that common sense may not be that "common"...

green91
02-10-2009, 11:12 AM
But dude was going 130mph+ on public roads, so he knew he was putting his self plus others in danger.

Absolutely, i do agree with you completely. However Nick's driving habits were no secret to ANYONE in the world and anybody that would ride with him has to assume there is some sort of risk.. yes its an absolute shame that the guy is now braindead.. but at the same time he willingly got into the car with a known maniac (and honestly not a very good driver). The dogs that vick tortured didn't have the same choice.

BanginJimmy
02-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Sure :rolleyes:

Flipped the script.

If I'm not mistaken, Hogan was pulled over for countless times for speeding (and I'm not talking about 75mph in a 55). There's one case where he was pulled over for going over 150mph, let go because he's Hulk Hogan's son, then pulled over again for doing the same damn thing. This dude not only put his self in jeopardy, but everyone else on the highway also. This dude was given multiple chances, but didn't learn until he practically killed his friend (and I really doubt he learned his lesson, since he was more concerned about drifting than his injured friend before he went to jail). Yes, he didn't kill his friend, but did take a damn chunk out of his head...

Guy who fights/kills dogs for entertainment
vs.
Guy who consistently drives crazy and puts everyone on the road in harm ways and damn near killed his friend.

I'll take the dog killer any day.

You are completely missing the point. Even though I think a dog killer should be tried for murder, or at least something thats only the half of it. You forgot to mention the fact that he had a good time torturing the dogs too. No sane human would take pleasure in that. Notice I didnt say that he will definately kill for no reason, but he will definately kill a human if it benefitted him. Also, if he was just in it for the entertainment, he could have easily afforded to fly to mexico and done it legally.

bigdare23
02-10-2009, 12:32 PM
You are completely missing the point.

No I am not

Even though I think a dog killer should be tried for murder, or at least something thats only the half of it.

Murder, really :rolleyes: You sir have problems. That's just want we need, more people rotting in jails for killing animals. I don't know about you, but I prefer my tax money going else where beside putting these animal abuser behind bars...

You forgot to mention the fact that he had a good time torturing the dogs too. No sane human would take pleasure in that.

More than likely he did.

No sane person would rape or kill another human being, but it happens everyday and it never gets the amount of attention as VicK. The time and effort used to get Vick could of been put to good use, like taking a sex offender off of the streets...

Notice I didnt say that he will definately kill for no reason, but he will definately kill a human if it benefitted him.

You can't say that. I used to take a golf club and knock frogs over my fence as a child, but I didn't end up a killer and I wouldn't kill if it benefited me. You can't correlate the two. That's justice my opinion. Plus, fighting animals is part of other cultures. Are those people that can legally fight and torture animals destine to become killers?

Also, if he was just in it for the entertainment, he could have easily afforded to fly to mexico and done it legally.

True, he wouldn't be in the position he's in now if he just would of kept that shit off of his property.

BanginJimmy
02-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Murder, really :rolleyes: You sir have problems. That's just want we need, more people rotting in jails for killing animals. I don't know about you, but I prefer my tax money going else where beside putting these animal abuser behind bars...

So because there is something worse this one should be ignored? You mention sex offenders. A man raping a kid is not considered the same as murder so should be let child rapists out of jail to make more room for murderers?

How about a bank robber? He isnt hurting anyone, so should he be let go also? IMO hurting a dog has a more clearly defined victim than bank robbery.

No sane person would rape or kill another human being, but it happens everyday and it never gets the amount of attention as VicK. The time and effort used to get Vick could of been put to good use, like taking a sex offender off of the streets...

San people rape and kill all the time. Sane people do not enjoy torturing people or animals.
http://thebosun.wordpress.com/2006/08/01/serial-killers-and-animal-abuse/

You can't say that. I used to take a golf club and knock frogs over my fence as a child, but I didn't end up a killer and I wouldn't kill if it benefited me. You can't correlate the two. That's justice my opinion. Plus, fighting animals is part of other cultures. Are those people that can legally fight and torture animals destine to become killers?

See above. There is a proven correlation. No, its not an exact science, but it is an strong indicator.

Humphrizzle
03-01-2009, 01:38 PM
I vote Vick....

me too

Nick Hogan was a teenager, very stupid and immature and may have known better but I'm not sure.

Michael Vick knew DAMN WELL what he was doing was wrong and horrible to those animals yet, he did it anyways. He starved, tortured and killed many many dogs. He was an overrated quarterback for a football team. Grown ass man. He shouldn't get out of jail so soon.

AnthonyF
03-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Nick Hogan. Fuck that piece of shit! Him and his whole dirt bag family. Trying to blame it on the kid, saying "god had it out for him" Fuck that shit!

-Ant.

dc2teg2006
03-01-2009, 03:23 PM
I say nick hogan, he wasn't old enough to drink, or stay up late. got into a car while drunk with his idiot friend for knowing he drank and still got in it, and fuk his friend up and the supra.

DarwinsA32
03-01-2009, 06:20 PM
I'd kill 2000 dogs before one person, I can't begin to understand you people that said vick, it's a crock of shit, dogs are his personal property. Nick Hogan's friends life and spine are not his to fuck up.

And bangin jimmy, charging dogfighters for murder? how the fuck do you justify that at the sametime you're chewing on a steak, riding around in leather seats, wearing leather shoes, keeping your money in a leather wallet, and sleeping in a down comforter. It doesn't make sense. In my eyes fighting your own dogs is just like throwing a vase at another vase and betting on which one will break into more pieces.

Another thing thet yerks me is... why are they charging the owners with cruelty at the same time they're euthanising the same dogs and saying its the humane thing to do.... BULLSHIT, any type of life is better than death.

isa2o3
03-01-2009, 07:15 PM
i dont think vick should have gone to jail in the first place

isa2o3
03-01-2009, 07:16 PM
I'd kill 2000 dogs before one person, I can't begin to understand you people that said vick, it's a crock of shit, dogs are his personal property. Nick Hogan's friends life and spine are not his to fuck up.

And bangin jimmy, charging dogfighters for murder? how the fuck do you justify that at the sametime you're chewing on a steak, riding around in leather seats, wearing leather shoes, keeping your money in a leather wallet, and sleeping in a down comforter. It doesn't make sense. In my eyes fighting your own dogs is just like throwing a vase at another vase and betting on which one will break into more pieces.

Another thing thet yerks me is... why are they charging the owners with cruelty at the same time they're euthanising the same dogs and saying its the humane thing to do.... BULLSHIT, any type of life is better than death.

you explained it:goodjob::goodjob:

87 Turbo II
03-01-2009, 08:07 PM
well normally I would say Vick, but since I heard the audio footage of Nick and his dad talking about using the situation as an idea for a TV show to make money off of giving his friend brain dammage, I thought "That mothafucka needs to go to hell". and I voted him.

SixSquared
03-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I say Vick.

DarwinsA32
03-01-2009, 08:52 PM
I say Vick.

Yeah, getting drunk underage,driving drunk underage, crashing and turning your friend into a vegetable for the rest of his life... real stand up thing to do.

Arm&hammer
03-01-2009, 08:58 PM
they both fucked up.
and even though i hate what vick did soo fucking much i would still have to choose hogan because he messed up someones life forever.

BanginJimmy
03-01-2009, 10:02 PM
I love how everyone only looks at the final result and completely ignores the circumstances behind it. Nick Hogan is an idiot that screed up his friends life by being a compplete idiot, but it was still an accident, no matter how avoidable it was. What Vick did was purposefully torture animals just to get his rocks off. That alone tells me that he is sick in the head and will kill anything if there is profit to be made by it. I dont care if its a dog or a human.

Those BS excuses about eating meat and wearing leather shoes are laughable and not even worth a rebuttal.

87 Turbo II
03-01-2009, 10:26 PM
I love how everyone only looks at the final result and completely ignores the circumstances behind it. Nick Hogan is an idiot that screed up his friends life by being a compplete idiot, but it was still an accident, no matter how avoidable it was. What Vick did was purposefully torture animals just to get his rocks off. That alone tells me that he is sick in the head and will kill anything if there is profit to be made by it. I dont care if its a dog or a human.

Those BS excuses about eating meat and wearing leather shoes are laughable and not even worth a rebuttal.
Then what about my post you ignored? The driving may have been an accident, but saying that the kid he paralized was paralized and not him because God had it out for him, and that he could turn the whole ordeal of him crashing into the idea of a TV show to make money. Was that an accident. all of these calls were recorded during the prison visits his father and mother made, and can be listened to word for word, so it's not a myth. Was that an accident? So I go back to the:

people > animals arguement that so many have overlooked because they're too into their pets and say Nick sucks more than Vick.

DarwinsA32
03-02-2009, 12:41 AM

So those big beef slaughter house chains aren't killing for profit? Wtf, since when was cattle ranching not for profit?

Also, why don't you stop being such a prick and scoffing at the logic of others when your's itself is flawed.

So it's perfectly fine to kill animals en masse by pinning them in their entire life span, then knocking them upside the head to stun, then killing for one's benefit, but not okay to fight YOUR OWN dog for one's enjoyment or personal game... sorry but the two are equal in my eyes.

"just an accident?" okay, well when some stupid ass drunk slams into you and you're permanently moving around the world by blowing on a straw and having your diaper changed by your mother tell me whether the fuck you care whether it was an accident or not.
Your logic is flawed.

I'm not cold hearted and i love animals, but people> Animals, any day.

Hikaru
03-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Voted Nick. He wasted so many opportunities others could only dream of, f-d up his friend, and ruined a perfectly good Supra. I like Hulk and all but his son is just such a waste...

Tarzanman
03-02-2009, 07:37 AM
Britney Spears. She married some idiot and now he has a Ferrari.

WTF. I want a Ferrari

BanginJimmy
03-02-2009, 09:21 AM
people> Animals, any day.

Show me where there was a choice between a human and an animal. In some cultures my wife is my property. Like that muslim guy that beheaded his wife in NY because she was going to leave him. I guess he was perfectly justified in torturing and killer her because in his native culture she was his property.

Oh and people like you make me say dog > human.

Brian*
03-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Didn't Nick's parents buy him the alcohol?

DarwinsA32
03-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Show me where there was a choice between a human and an animal. In some cultures my wife is my property. Like that muslim guy that beheaded his wife in NY because she was going to leave him. I guess he was perfectly justified in torturing and killer her because in his native culture she was his property.

Why because i don't see a problem with dog fighting? No human should ever go to jail for an animal. And don't give me that shit about he forced them to fight or he'd kill them. Animal shelters kill animals if they fail to be adopted in 3 days. i see no difference.

tdurr
03-02-2009, 11:14 AM

wow, u lost some respect in my book(like u care).
I dont understand how you think natural selection should have more consequences then almost killing another person because of your bad habits.

Sure fighting dogs is wrong( i LOVE dogs, could care less bout most other animals) but when it comes down to it, would you really want a bystander to die and a dog to live?

Im with DarwinsA32 on this one. He really couldnt have said it better.
The only reason ppl even care a bout the whole dog fighting thing is because its vick. Most other ppl get 6months-a year, no fines, and other crap. Im pretty sure vick got so much attn because ppl didnt like him before hand. And they decided to "make a example" out of him. Nick got what the average person got.

BanginJimmy
03-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Sure fighting dogs is wrong( i LOVE dogs, could care less bout most other animals) but when it comes down to it, would you really want a bystander to die and a dog to live?

Where was Vick ever in danger because of a dog? Simple answer, he wasnt. He tortured dogs to get his rocks off. It doesnt come down to anything other than that. I dont see why people keep making this dog vs person arguement because it never was an issue. Hogan fucked up and dam near killed a friend, BUT IT WASNT A CONSCIOUS ACT. Hogan made a mistake and his time. I think he should have gotten alot more time, but he did do his time. Vick made a point of torturing dogs just for the fun of it. It wasnt a mistake, it wasnt an accident, and it wasnt a lapse in judgement. It was something he enjoyed doing and will continue to do now that he is out of prison.

Im with DarwinsA32 on this one. He really couldnt have said it better. The only reason ppl even care a bout the whole dog fighting thing is because its vick. Most other ppl get 6months-a year, no fines, and other crap. Im pretty sure vick got so much attn because ppl didnt like him before hand. And they decided to "make a example" out of him. Nick got what the average person got.

Do you even know what Vick went to jail for? Considering the fact that you mentioned the sentense most other people get for dog fighting I really dont think you do.

I have said several times in this thread that if it was between me and a dog I'd fuck a dog up. We all know that wasnt the case though. It was a simple case of torturing another living thing for fun. People keep up this "pits love to fight" BS and it isnt true. A good friend of mine had 3 of them and they never once fought with eachother or another dog. He would take them all on walks with no leash and not think twice about it. Vick's dogs were trained to fight, that isnt natural.

ShooterMcGavin
03-02-2009, 02:38 PM
bc he's black, that's the answer you're looking for isn't it? so we can spark yet another race debate on IA? ;)

redrumracer
03-02-2009, 06:18 PM
well nick was an accident
vick not an accident

nick a human life
vick just some dogs(i love dogs but in no way does an animal equal a humans life)

nick and vick both committed a crime

i say both equal out and both deserved jail.

BobbyFresco
03-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Why because i don't see a problem with dog fighting? No human should ever go to jail for an animal. And don't give me that shit about he forced them to fight or he'd kill them. Animal shelters kill animals if they fail to be adopted in 3 days. i see no difference.

Oh my damn. Someone finally sees what I've been trying to say for the longest fucking time. Reps when I can.

87 Turbo II
03-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Yeah because dogs do more for society than other people do, I get it. Dogs cure diseases and build shelters and transportation for us WAAAY more than humans do. Yeah I see your logic. :crazy:

AND STOP USING THE DAMN EXCUSE THAT NICK'S WAS AN ACCIDENT CAUSE YOU NEVER RESPOND TO ANY OF MY MOTHERFUCKING COMMENTS ABOUT HOW NICK TRIED TO PROFIT OFF HIS MISTAKE BY INSULTING HIS INJURED FRIEND'S NAME CAUSE YOU HAVE NO REBUTTAL SO STFU WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS VS UNCONSCIOUS ACT B.S. BECAUSE IT IS FLAWED UNTIL YOU ADDRESS THE ISSUE I PRESENTED TO YOU THAT YOU KEEP IGNORING.

And yes to the question "was all caps necessary?" because you've ignored that arguement entirely, yet you still support the claim it targets.

BobbyFresco
03-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Yeah because dogs do more for society than other people do, I get it. Dogs cure diseases and build shelters and transportation for us WAAAY more than humans do. Yeah I see your logic. :crazy:

AND STOP USING THE DAMN EXCUSE THAT NICK'S WAS AN ACCIDENT CAUSE YOU NEVER RESPOND TO ANY OF MY MOTHERFUCKING COMMENTS ABOUT HOW NICK TRIED TO PROFIT OFF HIS MISTAKE BY INSULTING HIS INJURED FRIEND'S NAME CAUSE YOU HAVE NO REBUTTAL SO STFU WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS VS UNCONSCIOUS ACT B.S. BECAUSE IT IS FLAWED UNTIL YOU ADDRESS THE ISSUE I PRESENTED TO YOU THAT YOU KEEP IGNORING.

And yes to the question "was all caps necessary?" because you've ignored that arguement entirely, yet you still support the claim it targets.

Don't hold your breath, expecting a tangible response from BJ as you will not receive one. He tends to ignore someone when they make a valid point that he has no rebuttal for.

SiRed94
03-02-2009, 07:58 PM
I say Nick Hogan. Because seeing PITA get pissed off is always funny.

BanginJimmy
03-03-2009, 07:12 AM

I ignored the question because it has nothing to do with the actual crime or question at hand.

hondachik
03-03-2009, 09:53 AM
I say Nick Hogan. Because seeing PITA get pissed off is always funny.

PETA