PDA

View Full Version : integra turn signals?? help

JR VQ 30 de
10-11-2007, 07:35 PM
well here it goes about a week ago my turn signals were working just fine then last nite for some weird resson they dont blink at all not even if i put my hazards on i checked to see if it was a fuse but none of the fuses are blown
any of you guys have had these problem before, what should i do

SixSquared
10-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Check the wiring harnesses, bulbs, relays...

Might be the relay if neither the turns nor the hazards work. The hazards and turns are on different branches of the dash wiring harness and it's highly unlikely that both of them rattled loose at the same time, miraculously.

Bulb, both of them blowing at the same time is possible but not likely.

Relay.... is it clicking when the signals/hazards are on? Do you year that "ticktick..ticktick...ticktick.." clicking? If you don't, your turn signal relay is fuxxored. Luckily they are cheaply enough found.

Other than that....... yeah that's pretty much all I can think of and all it would be. Double check the fuses and listen for the clicktick of the relay.

JR VQ 30 de
10-11-2007, 08:27 PM
i can hear the clicking noise any more so you say it may be my relay i will check that out and re check my fuses

SixSquared
10-11-2007, 09:17 PM
yeah the click is the relay basically flipping a little internal switch that lets the power on,off,on,off,on,off etc so you get the "blink" of turn signals. They go out from time to time.

JR VQ 30 de
10-12-2007, 09:56 AM
naw i dont even get the blink

patrick4588
10-12-2007, 10:33 AM
relay = toast.

JR VQ 30 de
10-12-2007, 04:07 PM
lol

relay = toast.