PDA

View Full Version : So I washed the whip today...

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Thought it was really nice out today and decided to take advantage of it. Hope you enjoy. Later, QD.

http://www.murphywhips.com/Anatomy_of_a_Stock_Whip.jpg

SLOWR/T
10-11-2007, 06:55 PM
hahahahahaha +1

Tracy
10-11-2007, 06:56 PM
:gay:

EM1toEVO
10-11-2007, 06:58 PM
That whip is crack-a-lackin'!

The Youngn
10-11-2007, 06:58 PM
that doesn't look washed to me!!!

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Should have seen it before I took it to Cactus. Later, QD.

KPowerEP3
10-11-2007, 07:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/capmcatastrophy/devo.jpg

AlanŽ
10-11-2007, 09:00 PM
wrong section........lol

cactusEG
10-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Should have seen it before I took it to Cactus. Later, QD.

still thinking about me, like always :gay:

allmotoronly
10-12-2007, 12:20 PM
lololol

santacruz77
10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
lmao at the cactus comment

quickdodgeŽ
10-12-2007, 12:43 PM
still thinking about me, like always :gay:

Not you, stupid. You've never heard of Cactus Car Wash? I was going to post the whole name last night but was in a hurry. I didn't think you.......well, I should have known. Later, QD.

santacruz77
10-12-2007, 12:48 PM
lol you should make little gay braclets with wwgdd on them lmao

ugacivic
10-12-2007, 03:03 PM
well if you dont have any cars worth posting, just post pictures of random ****, of course mocking people who recently posted threads of the same title...good thinking QD, I salute you

and I dont count your thread with your pontiac in it (notice I said 'worth posting')

NAG2I
10-12-2007, 04:34 PM
hahaha

BTEC
10-12-2007, 05:06 PM
that pic with the whip it ppl is funny.

WATER ABUSE!!!!!!!

KPowerEP3
10-12-2007, 05:07 PM
lol you should make little gay braclets with wwgdd on them lmao

you mean WWQDD?

quickdodgeŽ
10-12-2007, 08:13 PM
well if you dont have any cars worth posting, just post pictures of random ****, of course mocking people who recently posted threads of the same title...good thinking QD, I salute you

and I dont count your thread with your pontiac in it (notice I said 'worth posting')

Why'd you turn your reps off(http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_off.gif)? Didn't want anyone to see how ****ing stupid you are? In that case, you might want to quit posting too, because you're defeating the purpose.

As far as saluting me? You're supposed to salute with your hand not your goddamn ****. Quit getting a ****ing hard on when you see my posts, Mr. DeGeneres. Later, QD.

13Bracer
10-12-2007, 08:30 PM
hahahah i love it!!!hahahah

ugacivic
10-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Why'd you turn your reps off(http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_off.gif)? Didn't want anyone to see how ****ing stupid you are? In that case, you might want to quit posting too, because you're defeating the purpose.

As far as saluting me? You're supposed to salute with your hand not your goddamn ****. Quit getting a ****ing hard on when you see my posts, Mr. DeGeneres. Later, QD.

haha, I figured you'd comment on the rep thing. I 'disabled' it because 50% of it was neg. reps from your fagg*t ass. I am flattered that you took so much time to let me know how my posts make you feel, LOL. I can see how the 'rep' thing is so important to you.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and make a guess here: 95% of your friends were made on the internet. I think your self esteem is measured with your post count and your 'reps'. You force people to hang with you out of pure pity. I dont care if 'this is the internet', if I knew you in real life and I knew that this was you posting I'd think you were a fcking loser and a creep. If I was your sig. other I'd be embarresed that my husband had so many posts on a site...you are a godd@mn loser man. Please post a pic of your godd@mn face so that if I ever see it I can shatter it

KPowerEP3
10-13-2007, 12:00 AM
haha, I figured you'd comment on the rep thing. I 'disabled' it because 50% of it was neg. reps from your fagg*t ass. I am flattered that you took so much time to let me know how my posts make you feel, LOL. I can see how the 'rep' thing is so important to you.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and make a guess here: 95% of your friends were made on the internet. I think your self esteem is measured with your post count and your 'reps'. You force people to hang with you out of pure pity. I dont care if 'this is the internet', if I knew you in real life and I knew that this was you posting I'd think you were a fcking loser and a creep. If I was your sig. other I'd be embarresed that my husband had so many posts on a site...you are a godd@mn loser man. Please post a pic of your godd@mn face so that if I ever see it I can shatter it

I think ugacivic's got a crush.

ugacivic
10-13-2007, 01:28 AM
I think ugacivic's got a crush.

yeah I want to crush this e-thugs face

KPowerEP3
10-13-2007, 01:56 AM
Why try to act like a hardass on the internet? It only makes you look foolish.

quickdodgeŽ
10-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Please post a pic of your godd@mn face so that if I ever see it I can shatter it

You won't do ****. And that runs in the family because your Mom didn't do **** when I told her I wasn't going to pay child support for you. Mother****er told me she was having a boy. And you popped out instead. Later, QD.

ugacivic
10-14-2007, 11:36 AM
You won't do ****. And that runs in the family because your Mom didn't do **** when I told her I wasn't going to pay child support for you. Mother****er told me she was having a boy. And you popped out instead. Later, QD.

you probably are old enough to be my dad...fckin shadeball. why dont you find another board to postwhore and scare all the lil kids....ghostbuster fagg*t

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2007, 11:41 AM
you probably are old enough to be my dad...fckin shadeball. why dont you find another board to postwhore and scare all the lil kids....ghostbuster fagg*t

I probably am. But also smart enough to not claim you. Why don't you find another board, you ****. Where the **** am I going to go? No where. I'm a staple here. Like rice in China. Like Downs' Syndrome in your blood. You aren't **** here. Just as usual, also. Not threats of "crushing in" my face, huh? Lolol. Didn't think so. I love the ghost joke. I'm surprised no one has went there yet. Later, QD.