PDA

View Full Version : Random Mexicans....LOL

BobbyFresco
10-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Might be a repost but who cares, it's f'in hilarious....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YKmi8X9Xps

Sammich
10-11-2007, 03:54 PM
that is so wrong on sooooooooooooooooooo many levels

BobbyFresco
10-11-2007, 03:57 PM
LOL..it's hilarious......:lmfao:

That guy is a f'in joke anyway.....

Clegger
10-11-2007, 04:01 PM
I hate this guy!! All his **** is setup!

please somebody agree with me

LQQKITZME
10-11-2007, 04:03 PM
That was funny...

importking73
10-11-2007, 04:18 PM
i would kick his ass n show him wats so funny n that he just got his ass kick by a beaner. i dnt knw if its a setup or foreals but it wasnt funny at all

BobbyFresco
10-11-2007, 04:25 PM
i would kick his ass n show him wats so funny n that he just got his ass kick by a beaner. i dnt knw if its a setup or foreals but it wasnt funny at all

It was F'in hilarious.......Sounds like someone has a TACO stuck up his CULO.....:lmfao:

Nittanys1
10-11-2007, 04:33 PM
REPOST!! :D

he has some other vids that are funny

GSRtegŪ
10-11-2007, 06:03 PM
I hate this guy!! All his **** is setup!

please somebody agree with me

I agree with you!You know it makes me mad that someone would think this is funny... Ill explain see all American's (white people) wont do the hard jobs and rather stay home and collect unenployment instead. What he said about trying to stir the heard so they dont over populate **** him! Just think about this Indian's and mexican's were here before the American's ( now you crossed an ocean we Im saying we bc im latino crossed a river.) You think about that for a minute... Hey, but what goes around comes around.

Kyle
10-11-2007, 06:07 PM
I agree with you!You know it makes me mad that someone would think this is funny... Ill explain see all American's (white people) wont do the hard jobs and rather stay home and collect unenployment instead. What he said about trying to stir the heard so they dont over populate **** him! Just think about this Indian's and mexican's were here before the American's ( now you crossed an ocean we Im saying we bc im latino crossed a river.) You think about that for a minute... Hey, but what goes around comes around.
Ima call immigration on you now, for'ner. When a group of people illegally immigrate into a country, you can't expect everyone to be okay with it. So people being pissed is the price of immigrating.

GSRtegŪ
10-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Ima call immigration on you now, for'ner. When a group of people illegally immigrate into a country, you can't expect everyone to be okay with it. So people being pissed is the price of immigrating.

LOL I want you too plz do! Ah, illegaly huh well guess who built that houe, building you work at, Movie theater, Bank you bank at, etc. People talk **** about how they don't pay taxes... if you look into it they actually do just think about that. Also people are mad bc they actually want to work in jobs american wont even touch, bc its to hard. Without this so called illegal people america would not function right. I guess you didn't pay attention when no latino's worked for one day and millions were lost in the whole counrty. BTW who you calling for'ner your one too. BTW they pay taxes there boss must pay 1030's on all of them.

Kyle
10-11-2007, 08:34 PM
LOL I want you too plz do! Ah, illegaly huh well guess who built that houe, building you work at, Movie theater, Bank you bank at, etc. People talk **** about how they don't pay taxes... if you look into it they actually do just think about that. Also people are mad bc they actually want to work in jobs american wont even touch, bc its to hard. Without this so called illegal people america would not function right. I guess you didn't pay attention when no latino's worked for one day and millions were lost in the whole counrty. BTW who you calling for'ner your one too. BTW they pay taxes there boss must pay 1030's on all of them.
It functioned fine before they got here. How did that work? Do explain.

Most of them do pay taxes, but those receiving cash do not report that as income taxes. So how does that work? The government doesn't know about this money so how can that be taxed?

I'm just calling you a for'ner to be a jerk.

Ruststang
10-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah! i live across the street from some Latin people and they have a concrete business. Must be about 8 of them in a 4 bedroom house... Nun of that has anything to do with them being legal but they all have new trucks and the one that speaks English drives the 07 denali on 26's.... I wonder how that works?

GSRtegŪ
10-11-2007, 08:46 PM
It functioned fine before they got here. How did that work? Do explain.

Most of them do pay taxes, but those receiving cash do not report that as income taxes. So how does that work? The government doesn't know about this money so how can that be taxed?

I'm just calling you a for'ner to be a jerk.

Well they might not report but if they plan on taking money out the USA they so need to report it if it exceeds $10,000... if not it's taken from them. Havent you heard the story about the guy who didn't report the $59,000 and was crossing the border and they found it. The government took it all. In all case you do have to report what you take, but you know what they say money makes the world go around. Trust me when it comes to the governments money thay dont **** around. IRS keeps a close watch.
Also to the guy that took the 59k the government did take his money and taxed him for not reporting it.

BobbyFresco
10-11-2007, 09:16 PM
LOL....I still think this is f'in hilarious.......sociopolitical issues aside, it made me LIRL.

osiriskidd
10-11-2007, 09:26 PM
i think it was ****ing gay. i have a lot of friends legal or not and that wasn't cool. someone take that white trash piece of **** outta the gene pool.

kyx
10-11-2007, 09:26 PM
the comments of the video are much funier... and video FTL...