PDA

View Full Version : Misc old but oh well it should be good when/if they release another one

BB6dohcvtec
10-11-2007, 01:24 PM
BG Speaks of HotBoyz Reunion

Delicious Bookmark with Del.icio.us

by KRUSH DALLAS (EMAIL)

Will there be a Hot Boys reunion in 2008? Lil Wayne announced it a few weeks ago, and last week B.G. confirmed it. BG says that the deal is on the business table and just has to be worked out.

“We was Hot Boys then, now we Hot Men,” B.G. stated. “We all went our separate ways and proved we can stand on our own — Lil Wayne, B.G., Juvenile. And Turk is coming [out of jail] soon. We’re all relevant. I know the streets have been demanding it. They wanted it. I did a vote, went out in the public and asked. They’re condoning me, pushing me to do it. Why not give it to them? Hip-hop could appreciate it right now. Why not?”

While everyone is enthuisastic about the reunion, one major issue that will affect the deal is which label the LP comes out on. While Weezy is still on Cash Money, B.G. and Juvenile are signed to Atlantic. Also, B.G. and Juvi have vowed to never to do business with Cash Money CEO Baby ever again. B.G. commented on the issue by saying, “Nah, like I said, man, we all pretty much outgrew the situation,” he continued, “We’ll find out the ins and outs of the game. If anything, it’ll be [released by] Universal/Atlantic.”

B.G. has a solo LP titled, ‘Too Hood to Be Hollywood’ that drops February 5 and features production from Mannie Fresh, Cool & Dre as well as Scott Storch who produced the first single which features T.I.

quickdodge®
10-11-2007, 01:41 PM
I heard about this a while back, but:

“We was Hot Boys then, now we Hot Men,” B.G. stated.

Are they going to be a part of Cah Money or Cash Honey? All this gay **** coming out if these guys. Later, QD.

TicketRedBB6
10-12-2007, 08:41 AM
The radio said Turk is supposed to get out of jail at the end of the year around Birdman's new cd release. I wandered if they would try to get back together eventually.

BB6dohcvtec
10-12-2007, 11:38 AM
they are saying the only thing holding them back is they are waiting for turk to get out and to decide what label to release the album on....but the balll is are ready rollin so i think the beg. of 08 we should hear about them recording