PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 93 Del Sol parts

JayL
10-10-2007, 06:42 PM
I am needing a couple of parts from a 1993 Honda Del Sol. if anyone has a glovebox, ash tray, both interior door handles, and possibly a rear bumper, please let me know if you have or know someone that may have any of these parts,

I dont think honda made the 93 interior in any other color than black, but that would be the color of interior parts i need. Also the exterior color of the car is captiva blue.

Thanks guys and gals.

JayL
10-13-2007, 05:56 AM
bump, anyone?

osnap
10-13-2007, 01:49 PM
all of the sols have black interior. the 93 glovebox will be difficult for you to find, because the entire 93 dash is different than the 94-97 models (no pass airbag, lighter and more spacious glovebox). also finding an unbroken ashtray is damn near impossible... took me nearly 6 months to track one down, and i paid dearly for it. lol. the interior door handles are infamous for breaking, so usually when people part ot sols they sell those pretty quickly.

not a lot of sol people here on IA though... try honda-tech or solsociety. wish i had some parts for ya but my car just had a bunch of s.hit stolen off of it, so i need parts too! haha

JayL
10-13-2007, 07:24 PM
i knew all that about gloveboxes and dashboards and the airbag, but was unsure about color, thanks. I can buy a glovebox right now for 80 bucks on ebay after shipping.. but it just hurts to pay that much for a stinkin glovebox.

I saw where you posted about your sol being stolen, did you get it back?

I guess i should try HTech forums.. slipped my mind at the time. also i have never heard of solsociety, i will check it out.

Thanks for the bump too, maybe by chance someone will 'find' me a 93 glove box.. lol i hate theives too!

later

SixSquared
10-13-2007, 07:45 PM
>_>

JayL
10-25-2007, 07:36 PM
bump