PDA

View Full Version : Appalachian Tech

si_speed
10-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Has anybody here every attended this shcool or know anybody there? It's in Jasper, a little while north of ATL. Does anyone know how good it is, what it's like, etc.? What is an average price for an apartment in the area?

quickdodgeŽ
10-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Wrong department. Later, QD.

xLSTONEx
10-10-2007, 02:24 PM
you have been neg repped

quickdodgeŽ
10-10-2007, 02:28 PM
you have been neg repped

And you can't learn that App.Tech. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
10-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Has anybody here every attended this shcool or know anybody there? It's in Jasper, a little while north of ATL. Does anyone know how good it is, what it's like, etc.? What is an average price for an apartment in the area?

There's a reason why I've never heard of it and also why you'd be going there....
So apparent.....:yes:

Oh before I forget, neg reps for joooooooooo.:goodjob:

si_speed
10-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Well apparently none of you have any intelligence either since all you can do flame and not even state where it SHOULD be so this doesn't happen again. One can only assume you don't know either because I don't think it belongs in Car Talk. Thanks for nothing.

Spectic Tank
10-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Has anybody here every attended this shcool

nope, Looks like your the first!

ilovemyhonda.
10-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Well apparently none of you have any intelligence either since all you can do flame and not even state where it SHOULD be so this doesn't happen again. One can only assume you don't know either because I don't think it belongs in Car Talk. Thanks for nothing.

try lifestyles?

:dunno:

Killer
10-11-2007, 03:40 PM
get off the guys back... i'm sure all of us have posted in sections where things don't belong..

he's got a general question.. i don't see any harm it being in the WL...

yes, i've heard of appalachain tech... good schools... there is more than one.. there is one in jasper/epworth/and a couple others in ga... (dalton maybe?? i don't remember)

i know more than one person who has attended these branches and i've never heard a bad thing about them..

i've thought about attending one myself...

Killer
10-11-2007, 03:40 PM
try lifestyles?

:dunno:

dang, i hoped you had e-died already....

ilovemyhonda.
10-11-2007, 03:42 PM
dang, i hoped you had e-died already....

:no: nope im sorry to burst your bubble. :taun:

si_speed
10-11-2007, 03:47 PM
get off the guys back... i'm sure all of us have posted in sections where things don't belong..

he's got a general question.. i don't see any harm it being in the WL...

yes, i've heard of appalachain tech... good schools... there is more than one.. there is one in jasper/epworth/and a couple others in ga... (dalton maybe?? i don't remember)

i know more than one person who has attended these branches and i've never heard a bad thing about them..

i've thought about attending one myself...

Thanks man. For real. :D:goodjob:

Killer
10-11-2007, 03:48 PM
:no: nope im sorry to burst your bubble. :taun:

ooooooo u got me....

jackass

ilovemyhonda.
10-11-2007, 03:49 PM
ooooooo u got me....

jackass

:tongue1:

BobbyFresco
10-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Seriously, who do you have to piss of to be relegated into going to
Appalachian Tech..?
I mean damn, and here I thought that Appalachian state was bad enough but there's a Tech?:lmfao:

Killer
10-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Seriously, who do you have to piss of to be relegated into going to
Appalachian Tech..?
I mean damn, and here I thought that Appalachian state was bad enough but there's a Tech?:lmfao:

it's a technical college... plain and simple.. minus all the bells and whistles.. it really is a good school...