PDA

View Full Version : Black Hills Circuit This Sunday!!!!

BuBBa DRiFT
10-09-2007, 04:14 PM
If anyone wants to go to Black Hills this Sunday for drifting hit me up, we are trying to rent out the track and need at least 10 people to rent it out. If 10 people go it will be 50 bucks a person, and less if more people go. We have 5 or 6 already.

Message me if you are interested.

Elbow
10-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Do you have to drift

live~sideway
10-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Do you have to drift

since fag boy wont answer you no you dont. but its not a very fun grip course it has a really really tight s turn meaning your going like 10 or your going off the road but damn i wanna go so freaking bad i can taste it but i dont have a car.

Elbow
10-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah I know I raced karts there

santacruz77
10-09-2007, 09:18 PM
lol drift? hmm no thanks.

Tree
10-09-2007, 09:46 PM
hey i will be there in the civic.. but not drifting taking them pic foe your b itch niggas

BuBBa DRiFT
10-09-2007, 10:08 PM
simon, ill get back to you in a sec.

Tree
10-09-2007, 10:12 PM
jj is gay!:bannana:

Alan®
10-09-2007, 11:35 PM
i disagree i tracked my tC there a while back and it was fun as hell

live~sideway
10-09-2007, 11:40 PM
i disagree i tracked my tC there a while back and it was fun as hell

yeah i mean its ok but for 50 bucks its not really worth it its just sooo tight in the s either your understeering or your creeping plus you add the 45 minute drive or 1 and a half if nahn is leading and its not worth it

and you are correct JJ is a flamer if ive ever seen one:gay:

and as for you santa sideways is the way to do it

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 12:56 AM
i was gonna give you your harness pads back but now

you can forget it :tongue1:

Elbow
10-10-2007, 06:40 AM
harness pads LOL

live~sideway
10-10-2007, 07:57 AM
harness pads LOL

yeah you see i dont wanna defeat the purposes of harnesses and break my collar bones cause i didnt rock some pads

Elbow
10-10-2007, 08:22 AM
I'd go but I dont wanna be the best one out there it's embarassing being the best.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 12:08 PM
lol you wish.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 12:10 PM
JJ, where have you been?

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Are cats allowed? Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 12:20 PM
your mom wont let me leave brah

no cats are allowed, but luckily we dont discriminate against bitches, so you both are more than welcome.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 12:26 PM
no cats are allowed,

What about mothers who kill cats while their incompetent son sits idly by doing nothing?

but luckily we dont discriminate against bitches,

That's common knowledge seeing as how you'll be there. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 12:27 PM
your mom wont let me leave brah *Looks around* Ok. That would have been hilarious if I was 9.

no cats are allowed, but luckily we dont discriminate against bitches, so you both are more than welcome.Cool, that means all of your family members, including you will be there, awesome.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 12:37 PM
lololol you both try so hard. A+ for effort.

But seriously, are either of you two gonna man up and come down there? Or are you gonna stay on your keyboards and act all tough. Cause seriously, I want to see both of you down there, just to see how much **** you can back up.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 12:42 PM
lololol you both try so hard. A+ for effort.

I can't speak for Fagiac, but I'm not even trying. Trying with you is like boiling hot water. It's not necessary.

But seriously, are either of you two gonna man up and come down there? Or are you gonna stay on your keyboards and act all tough. Cause seriously, I want to see both of you down there, just to see how much **** you can back up.

I don't "drift." Much like yourself. I also don't make it a habit to go around fighting people over the Internet. Like I said before, if we happen to run into each other somewhere and you feel like it, you can take the first shot. We'll see how it goes from there. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 12:43 PM
lololol you both try so hard. A+ for effort. Seriously im not even trying. No need for someone as worthless as you.

But seriously, are either of you two gonna man up and come down there? Or are you gonna stay on your keyboards and act all tough. Cause seriously, I want to see both of you down there, just to see how much **** you can back up.I have way better things to do then to hangout with acouple of fagggots from IA. You being the #1 would drop my street rep down the drain if im seen anywhere near you.

And if you would see both of us, you wouldn't do shi.t. Stop fronting, you are not a badass. Wake up from tihs dream of yours. You are creating someone who in real life you are not. I back my shi.t, and im sure QD wouldn't get his hands dirty considering he's old enough to be your dad.

Save it, jj alfago. You have no chance.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 12:45 PM
lol, did you come to summit a few days ago? My buddy said he saw a scrub looking white guy in rocawear with his parents, figured it was you. And about the whole fight thing, ***** be for real, youd be the guy that would start a fight then curl into a ball then try and sue the person that beat you up.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Seriously im not even trying. No need for someone as worthless as you.

I have way better things to do then to hangout with acouple of fagggots from IA. You being the #1 would drop my street rep down the drain if im seen anywhere near you.

And if you would see both of us, you wouldn't do shi.t. Stop fronting, you are not a badass. Wake up from tihs dream of yours. You are creating someone who in real life you are not. I back my shi.t, and im sure QD wouldn't get his hands dirty considering he's old enough to be your dad.

Save it, jj alfago. You have no chance.

Maniac, seriously, you really dont want this.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 12:55 PM
lol, did you come to summit a few days ago? My buddy said he saw a scrub looking white guy in rocawear with his parents, figured it was you.

Why would I go to Summit? And regardless of whether or not I shop for anything with my Mom is no big deal. At least we don't go dryer shopping together. I can see it now:

Mom: Hey son, would you put that away and clean up so we can go to Lowe's?
Alfaggo: Sure Mom but why are we going there?
Mom: They are having a sale on dryers and you know how much I love drying things.
Alfaggo: Yeah, Mom, I do..lolol. Let's get an industrial size one this time. You can put more in those.
Mom: I love you son. I'm so glad your Uncle and I kept you.
Alfaggo: I love you, too.

And about the whole fight thing, ***** be for real, youd be the guy that would start a fight then curl into a ball then try and sue the person that beat you up.

You know what an example of flattery is? This particular quote. When you know my **** is so good that you try to use it back on me in another post. It doesn't quite work so well when the truth is known. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Maniac, seriously, you really dont want this.Yeah, ok. Big man.. :rolleyes: Believe me man, you have no clue what im capable of.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 01:00 PM
cute story, and i thought i was being original, never saw you post it.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:05 PM
and i thought i was being original,

You're an idiot with a 240 who tries to drift. How can you call yourself original?

never saw you post it.

Yeah. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Mike, since he's back on the red now I guess he's extra butt hurt. Lolol kinda retarded if you sak me. But we are talking about JJ here, so I take my previous statement back.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 01:09 PM
your right, what was I thinking. out of all the budget cars that are able to drift, 240 is the most versatile in power, as well as numerous parts available. With simple motor swaps and one hell of a history as a drift car. Why would someone NOT get one. I wanted a corolla first, but couldnt find one, so I got a 240. Now gtfo of this thread and lets keep it from becoming the whores lounge.

To stay on topic,

If you guys are interested about this weekend give me a message, we are filling up quick! only a couple slots available!

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Mike, since he's back on the red now I guess he's extra butt hurt. Lolol kinda retarded if you sak me. But we are talking about JJ here, so I take my previous statement back.

its funny, i have all green except for you two ****ers. its a pain to see you guys troll the through forums just to find a post i made just to neg rep me when it doesnt even involve you.

I remember I got neg repped for saying "Excellent car, good luck with sale"

wheres the justice!!!!@?!?!?!?!??

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:11 PM
its funny, i have all green except for you two ****ers. its a pain to see you guys troll the through forums just to find a post i made just to neg rep me when it doesnt even involve you.

I remember I got neg repped for saying "Excellent car, good luck with sale"

wheres the justice!!!!@?!?!?!?!?? Stop your bitching already, goddamn!

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Why would someone NOT get one.

I thought you said you were original. You're far from that. There are ****loads of idiots. Just about every other person in the "tuning" hobby has a 240. And everyone that has a 240 thinks they're automatically drifters. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:14 PM
guys troll the through forums

You must not know the definition of troll when it comes to the Internet. Also, I don't look for it. When I'm reading threads and I see stupidity, I extort it. Later, QD.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 01:21 PM
wow so much drama ill g sunday and try it out

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 01:23 PM
***** im talking to a troll right now how the **** would i not know when your d.umbass is f.ucking talking **** to me right now

shut the **** up

or back your **** up

/DISCUSSION BlTCH

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:25 PM
You must not know the definition of troll when it comes to the Internet.

Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 01:25 PM
***** im talking to a troll right now how the **** would i not know when your d.umbass is f.ucking talking **** to me right now

shut the **** up

or back your **** up

/DISCUSSION BlTCHTranslation- :blah:

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Translation- :blah:

Yup. It's easy to see when she knows she's lost because she either tries to change the subject or she gets pissy and starts cussing and trying to act a badass. Lolol. Later, QD.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 01:30 PM
ahhhhhhhh the madness

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:32 PM
ahhhhhhhh the madness

Yup. To the Xtreme, if I do say so myself. It's all in fun, though. Even if it is at the expense of an IA-renowned idiot. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-10-2007, 01:46 PM
QD you are a forum troll if I've ever seen one. What you do is exactly what an internet troll does, harass people about **** that doesnt involve you. And if it doesnt, you try and find a way to make it involve you. Leave **** alone, and go play with your kids or something, something constructive. ****, go mow your lawn for your parents or something god damn. You talking **** on here doesnt do anything but waste time and energy. Im gonna go get some Cheez-Its and your ass better not have posted again or I will stab you in your testicle-less sack with a salty shank knife.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 01:54 PM
ur letting him get to u just chill

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:56 PM
QD you are a forum troll if I've ever seen one.

A forum troll is someone who pops in for bull**** and then vanishes. Not to be seen again. A seven year member of a board is hardly a troll. As with drifting and the proper care for a feline, you have no idea what you're babbling about. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 01:56 PM
ur letting him get to u just chill

Swing away, Jane. Lolol. This has to be a proud moment in Alfaggo's life. Later, QD.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 02:00 PM
any way ill b at black hills sun. and im wonderind no disrespect but y pick on jj all the time?

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 02:07 PM
y pick on jj all the time?

AAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! She's an idiot. Plain and simple. No one on here(with the exception of Capt. Xtreme) really gives a **** about her. She posts ridiculous nothings all the ****ing time. If she should somehow gain any form of intelligence, maybe things would different. But that's like asking God to show Himself. It just isn't going to happen. Later, QD.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 02:29 PM
capt xtreme i was jw and i have a z so im zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xtreme dont get confused later qd

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:31 PM
capt xtreme i was jw and i have a z so im zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xtreme dont get confused later qdSince when does a 350Z make you extreme?

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 02:31 PM
capt xtreme i was jw and i have a z so im zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xtreme dont get confused later qd

Only thing that confuses me is your posts. It takes a lot to confuse me as I am a cornucopia of knowledge and wisdom so that must mean your post is ****ed. You know, like Alfaggo's cat. Later, QD.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 02:40 PM
im not arguing w yall ur better than me at fighting than me maniac and qd sry im just a little fella in an IA world

and 350z does give u baller status maniac

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:42 PM
im not arguing w yall ur better than me at fighting than me maniac and qd sry im just a little fella in an IA world

and 350z does give u baller status maniacI guess, if you have none to start with.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 02:43 PM
and 350z does give u baller status maniac

I can't help this but:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Ok, I'm out. I've humiliated Kat Killer enough for now. Later, QD.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 02:45 PM
ouch easy to talk **** on the computer huh?

I guess, if you have none to start with.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 02:46 PM
ouch easy to talk **** on the computer huh?Lolol. you too? my oh my... :lmfao:

Jason..
10-10-2007, 02:59 PM
i was on here bein nice and yall started its ok though if i cu ill say hey i dont get mad

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 03:01 PM
i was on here bein nice and yall started its ok though if i cu ill say hey i dont get madCool, I thought you were going to reply with some stupid comment like JJ would. I'll move on now.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 03:09 PM
i was on here bein nice and yall started its ok though if i cu ill say hey i dont get mad

No one else is mad, either. Nothing has been started. Later, QD.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 03:18 PM
damn it i just wanted to go driftin sun:yes:

No one else is mad, either. Nothing has been started. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 03:32 PM
sun

The **** is that supposed to mean? Later, QD.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 03:40 PM
sunday its an abb. i thought u were smart?

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 04:13 PM
i thought u were smart?

Trust me on that one. You couldn't begin to understand my vast wealth of educational goodness. But when you make up random abbreviations and stick them anywhere, some people don't understand it. You say you're not wanting to argue or start anything. That's a wise decision to make. You should stick to it and not question my wit. It won't look good for you. Later, QD.

Jason..
10-10-2007, 04:34 PM
sun, sunday black hills if u wasnt hatin on every 1 u would know wat this thred was about (i quote i want to go driftin on sunday) sry later QD

quickdodge®
10-10-2007, 04:48 PM
if u wasnt hatin on every 1 u would know

I'll show you "hatin" you ****. Don't put yourself in a position to get ****ed with because you won't escape my ridicule when you do. Ask Alfaggo and a couple of other bitches on here. I can add you to the list if you want me to. As I said before, it would've been more iwse for you NOT to start anything with me. So what do you want to do? Continue to be a smartass and never live it down or stop now and it all be forgotten? It's all on you. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-10-2007, 04:50 PM
350ZFTL, I'd stop if I were you.

Elbow
10-10-2007, 05:52 PM
JJ I dont wish, I quit drifting cause its easy...

Yall have fun

Tree
10-10-2007, 09:28 PM
i'm going i love jj

mikespeed95
10-10-2007, 09:32 PM
i dont feel like reading this thread because of all the lame attempts at e-smack, but are there any videos of this ****hole? everyone tells me not to go, and i'm sure ill have fun but never go again, but i wanna see what this place is.

cant go this weekend, but for future reference i wanna see some recent videos.

Elbow
10-10-2007, 09:53 PM
It was small for a kart track :(

Kalifornia087
10-10-2007, 10:05 PM
I'd go but I dont wanna be the best one out there it's embarassing being the best.
Then its a good thing im not showing up... LoL j/p. (If were talking about grip driving)

I'd love to swing by there but i'll be out of town until sunday night guys. Maybe next time.

And Wes, why won't you have a car!?!!??!

-Austin

Tyl0rWeaver
10-10-2007, 11:29 PM
i'm down.. count me in +2 others.. CONFIRMED.

+1 S2k
+1 E36 M3
+1 AE86

live~sideway
10-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Then its a good thing im not showing up... LoL j/p. (If were talking about grip driving)

I'd love to swing by there but i'll be out of town until sunday night guys. Maybe next time.

-Austin

its back with your homeboy getting all the kinks worked out otherwise id show up and teach you and simon about what being the best is.;)

mikespeed its ok but i dont really think its great for time attack but you can its all up to you.

tylor weaver you gotta hit me up if your for real ill def try to make it if a fellow bimmer will be there.

most importantly jj im gonna need to and your friends like qd and his little minion to stop whoreing up all the threads plz its greatly appreciated.

Tyl0rWeaver
10-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Definately... yea, he's my cuzzo and I'm leaving my E36 M3 at home this weekend though.. bringing out the S2k slider.. hah

anywho... anyway let's get a LIST going of who is all going, etc..

is it straight if we bring cash in hand?

never been to barnesville to run my car.. only my shifter karts.. so i dunno if its a different method of payment. haha..

BuBBa DRiFT
10-11-2007, 12:23 AM
im not setting this up, my yellow friend nhan is, ill have to see how may we got, its a 10 person limit, but i dont think we are full yet.

Tyl0rWeaver
10-11-2007, 12:27 AM
fantastico!!!

Tyl0rWeaver
10-11-2007, 12:29 AM
if I have arm restraints, am I allowed to run with my top down? I don't have a cage, but I have factory roll bars.. =)

most other tracks i've been to, its either TOP UP/WINDOWS UP, or top down+arm restraints...

lemme know, so i can bring whatever..

oh, and I posted this up on Drift411.com =)

BuBBa DRiFT
10-11-2007, 12:35 AM
theres a 10 person limit and we have like 7, that was unnecessary lol

youll have to check in with black hills, we were running a private event, but we ran a few people short is all. in no way shape or form am i representing black hills or anything

www.blackhillscircuit.com for more info

and search for black hills circuit on youtube to get a visual of the track

Elbow
10-11-2007, 06:43 AM

-Austin

You think you can beat me at grip driving? ;)

Tyl0rWeaver
10-11-2007, 06:53 AM
You think you can beat me at grip driving? ;)bring it son :idb:

quickdodge®
10-11-2007, 07:57 AM
most importantly jj im gonna need to and your friends like qd and his little minion to stop whoreing up all the threads plz its greatly appreciated.

Shut the **** up you ****ing idiot. It would be greatly appreciated. Later, QD.

Elbow
10-11-2007, 08:45 AM
bring it son :idb:

:gay: haha give me a time and place :goodjob: got any experience?

KPowerEP3
10-11-2007, 09:07 AM
:gay: haha give me a time and place :goodjob: got any experience?

show that s2k how the NA's roll :yes:

Elbow
10-11-2007, 09:16 AM
show that s2k how the NA's roll :yes:

Chia! :goodjob: lol

Glides
10-11-2007, 09:16 AM
If you go to BHC expecting greatness, you are gonna be dissappointed. But overall, it isn't all that bad. It's a safe place to go off the street. Look at it that way and it's fun to drive on. Small, technical and will make you work. Screw up in the oval and you will launch off the side into a front end crunch. I enjoyed it the times I went there.

live~sideway
10-11-2007, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=simontibbett]You think you can beat me at grip driving?[/QUOTE

HA with my hands duct taped to the steering wheel:boobies:.................................... ........................
...... not really

qd just leave the forum if your gonna E-bash and dont come back with "oh ill bash your ass is real life name a time and place".

glides is right but your not normally allowed on the inner circle which is the death trap if your not careful. mainly this place is a good place to learn a car. its low speed and techincal. however it wont help you at the dgtrials and drift 411 events where its like 60 mph slides

Tree
10-11-2007, 10:05 AM
count me in but i'm not going on the track...

quickdodge®
10-11-2007, 10:09 AM
qd just leave the forum if your gonna E-bash and dont come back with "oh ill bash your ass is real life name a time and place".

Why would I come back with "oh ill bash your ass is real life name a time and place?" I've never invited anyone to a fight. Especially over the Net. Talk to Alfaggo about that. So how about you shut the **** up and I'll leave this topic. Idiot. Later, QD.

live~sideway
10-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Why would I come back with "oh ill bash your ass is real life name a time and place?" I've never invited anyone to a fight. Especially over the Net. Talk to Alfaggo about that. So how about you shut the **** up and I'll leave this topic. Idiot. Later, QD.

appreciated
i may see you the tree idk yet if im going.

mikespeed95
10-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Trust me on that one. You couldn't begin to understand my vast wealth of educational goodness. But when you make up random abbreviations and stick them anywhere, some people don't understand it. You say you're not wanting to argue or start anything. That's a wise decision to make. You should stick to it and not question my wit. It won't look good for you. Later, QD.

You're "vast educational knowledge" doesn't include an abbreviation used on every calendar ever made in the 20th century and beyond? Interesting. Later, MS95.

TsukaFC3S
10-11-2007, 10:28 AM
you guys still got room?

mikespeed95
10-11-2007, 10:29 AM
ill hit this place up once i get a disposable street car again.

Elbow
10-11-2007, 10:34 AM
I'd prolly go but I think I have plans on Sunday already

quickdodge®
10-11-2007, 10:35 AM
You're "vast educational knowledge" doesn't include an abbreviation used on every calendar ever made in the 20th century and beyond? Interesting. Later, MS95.

What about me infatuates you to come through all my previous posts to make comments? Are you hoping that some of my wit will fall off and you can snatch it up in order to make yourself half as smart as I? I doubt that'll happen seeing as how any shred of intelligence I may leave behind, whatever caused your stupidity will surely keep you from raising your IQ level. We can do this in every thread you want to. I got many, many ways to make you look just as stupid as you are. You started this so I'll let you end it. Later, QD.

Kalifornia087
10-11-2007, 12:25 PM
You think you can beat me at grip driving? ;)
LoL no. Thats what i put the "j/p" for.
I haven't really been in the grip game for a while.
But if i had a car setup i'd come show you guys a thing or two about that track. I've probably been there 7 or 8 times for drift days/ private days etc.

Jason..
10-11-2007, 12:36 PM
jj call me

Elbow
10-11-2007, 01:19 PM
LoL no. Thats what i put the "j/p" for.
I haven't really been in the grip game for a while.
But if i had a car setup i'd come show you guys a thing or two about that track. I've probably been there 7 or 8 times for drift days/ private days etc.

Yeah, only track time there I have had is back in the day with karts. :(

Kalifornia087
10-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Haha yeah. Im sure it'd be a blast on a kart since it is in a car.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-11-2007, 02:43 PM
damn, i think nhan should hold another track day, we have like 30 people wanting to go lol. ill call you in a sec jason, gotta poop first.

Elbow
10-11-2007, 02:54 PM
^LOL WTF

BuBBa DRiFT
10-11-2007, 03:02 PM
event full, thanks guys! ill be sure to set up another one soon! you guys can still come down and watch if you want.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-11-2007, 04:01 PM
I ♥ My Echonova

Echonova
10-11-2007, 04:04 PM
I ♥ My EchonovaGhey, but take lots of pictures at the track.

Tyl0rWeaver
10-11-2007, 07:12 PM
yea.. Simontibbett.. i've got plenty of experience.. I've gone 4 different times to Skip Barber out in Cali when I used to live there, and have been 2 times to Bob Bondurant's in Arizona.. not to mention I used to kart from the age of 7 until just recently when i moved out here to GA and realized there aren't kart tracks every 10miles around you, like there are out in Cali.. hahaha.. so i still have my 125shifters and my blueprinted kt100 enduro kart... i'm about to sell 2 of them to an old friend of mine back home in CA, he used to race with me and wants to upgrade now finally to some shifters.. and i might keep the enduro.. haha.. no one wants those these days.. so, it'll be hard to sell..

anyways.. yea, i'll show ya how N/A's roll.. you're talking about an S2000 homie.. i roll with NSX's, and 360 modena's up at Road Atlanta.. haha.. jk, on a good day, when I actually have some good rubber with me.. LOL, and my engine isn't GULPING oil down..

i'm definately down for the weekend.. i just have to see what the hell is up tomorrow at work.. they mentioned something about me having to be there at the office for a crate from Porsche to arrive from PNA on sunday... so i doubt that'll happen.. but just letting ya'll know there is that .01% chance I might get jewed.. lol

look forward to it all you guys!! and nahn, i've got your digits bro.. give u a call here after i get some dinner in my tummy. LOL

-Tylor

live~sideway
10-11-2007, 07:19 PM
who wants to loan me a car or at least let me take a lap or 2 ill def be there if i get a few laps;) . plz dont make me get my grandmothers hyndai elantra and get out there and show some people up. ive dont it before and ill do it again. KDM FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyl0rWeaver
10-11-2007, 07:23 PM
hahaha^^ **** that noise.. i'll bring my 10speed homie. HAHA

anywho.. ya, my cousin and his E36 M3, he hasn't really been to a track event before, or really pushed his car hard around a track yet... let alone been to a drift even TO drift.. like him and I screw around Alllllll the time here around peachtree city and fayette county... but the only difference is, that i've been a tad around the block before... compared to his noob-ass..

so for real, try not to rag on him too much.. i love the ****ing kid.. but, you gotta learn somewhere legit.. ya know :)

look forward to it you guys! can't wait!

Lusos
10-11-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm only about 5-10 minuntes from there. I live in Barnesville, so I think I'm going to head down there and check it out. I won't be drifting, but hey, it's always fun to watch.

live~sideway
10-11-2007, 07:30 PM
hahaha^^ **** that noise.. i'll bring my 10speed homie. HAHA

anywho.. ya, my cousin and his E36 M3, he hasn't really been to a track event before, or really pushed his car hard around a track yet... let alone been to a drift even TO drift.. like him and I screw around Alllllll the time here around peachtree city and fayette county... but the only difference is, that i've been a tad around the block before... compared to his noob-ass..

so for real, try not to rag on him too much.. i love the ****ing kid.. but, you gotta learn somewhere legit.. ya know :)

look forward to it you guys! can't wait!

nah man we dont rag people arent least hes learning on a track instead of like most dumbass on the street(myself included). everybody starts somewhere as long as hes open to some tips. id definately like to get in on a ride along if he doesnt care. DAMN I WISH I HAD A CAR. i might have to go by the shop and see if hell let me drive it just for a run or 2.

yeah lusos come check it we normally draw a little crowd.

Elbow
10-11-2007, 07:37 PM
yea.. Simontibbett.. i've got plenty of experience.. I've gone 4 different times to Skip Barber out in Cali when I used to live there, and have been 2 times to Bob Bondurant's in Arizona.. not to mention I used to kart from the age of 7 until just recently when i moved out here to GA and realized there aren't kart tracks every 10miles around you, like there are out in Cali.. hahaha.. so i still have my 125shifters and my blueprinted kt100 enduro kart... i'm about to sell 2 of them to an old friend of mine back home in CA, he used to race with me and wants to upgrade now finally to some shifters.. and i might keep the enduro.. haha.. no one wants those these days.. so, it'll be hard to sell..

anyways.. yea, i'll show ya how N/A's roll.. you're talking about an S2000 homie.. i roll with NSX's, and 360 modena's up at Road Atlanta.. haha.. jk, on a good day, when I actually have some good rubber with me.. LOL, and my engine isn't GULPING oil down..

i'm definately down for the weekend.. i just have to see what the hell is up tomorrow at work.. they mentioned something about me having to be there at the office for a crate from Porsche to arrive from PNA on sunday... so i doubt that'll happen.. but just letting ya'll know there is that .01% chance I might get jewed.. lol

look forward to it all you guys!! and nahn, i've got your digits bro.. give u a call here after i get some dinner in my tummy. LOL

-Tylor

Cool, and yeah my car has a FEW mods and I have a TAD BIT of experience :goodjob:

BTW he said NA not N/A NA is the Miata body style not meaning naturally aspirated. :)

Tyl0rWeaver
10-11-2007, 07:47 PM
see.. show's how much I ignore miata's.. ;-) haha.. j/k man..

yea, as does mine! ignore my signature, for some reason, it won't let me edit it.. but i'm running at about 256 at the rear wheels right now, and i have completely different suspension setup.. not stock, but not wild and stupid sick.. ya know

anywho.. yea, we shall see... i'm TOTALLY down, if you're coming, to do some time trials against u :) you're lucky.. you can just breeze through 2 gears on that track.. i might have to get into 3rd! =/ haha

santacruz77
10-11-2007, 07:53 PM
o **** not the drifitng.

Lusos
10-12-2007, 07:17 PM
yeah lusos come check it we normally draw a little crowd.

I've driven past there before and seen the moto-x guys, kart guys, and even seen Andy Sapp down there drifting once. With how long I've lived here, I've driven past it more times than I can count, but I've never had the chance to stop and watch. Maybe I can break out my 4g64 3G and show you guys how to drift FWD style. lawl.

Capt._Ron
10-12-2007, 09:48 PM
see.. show's how much I ignore miata's.. ;-) haha.. j/k man..

yea, as does mine! ignore my signature, for some reason, it won't let me edit it.. but i'm running at about 256 at the rear wheels right now, and i have completely different suspension setup.. not stock, but not wild and stupid sick.. ya know

anywho.. yea, we shall see... i'm TOTALLY down, if you're coming, to do some time trials against u :) you're lucky.. you can just breeze through 2 gears on that track.. i might have to get into 3rd! =/ haha

In the s2k you would barely be out of 1st most of the time with that nasty redline they have

live~sideway
10-13-2007, 12:14 AM
I've driven past there before and seen the moto-x guys, kart guys, and even seen Andy Sapp down there drifting once. With how long I've lived here, I've driven past it more times than I can count, but I've never had the chance to stop and watch. Maybe I can break out my 4g64 3G and show you guys how to drift FWD style. lawl.

actually theres gonna be a ff drifter there i hear hes good

BuBBa DRiFT
10-13-2007, 12:29 AM
he sucks, but hes still better than you porkchops

Echonova
10-13-2007, 12:59 AM
actually theres gonna be a ff drifter there i hear hes goodSomewhere, Tak is crying...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/drift.gif

BuBBa DRiFT
10-13-2007, 01:25 AM
lololololol nice initial d reference, ive only seen the live movie

Tyl0rWeaver
10-13-2007, 01:26 AM
^nice talking to you tonight Nahn.. sorry for calling so damn late man. haha.

sunday'll be fun.. can't wait. never been to small track like Black Hills before.. =)

BuBBa DRiFT
10-13-2007, 01:41 AM
im not nhan lol, this is JJ. nhan is Aznhan86 on here

KPowerEP3
10-13-2007, 01:55 AM
Hey JJ is Nahn's friend Jason [350ZFTW] going?

BuBBa DRiFT
10-13-2007, 02:10 AM
yes

heres the list as far as I know:

1) JJ 240sx
2) Hal 240sx
3) Nhan 240sx
4) Steve 240sx
5) Andrew 240sx
6) Jason 350z
7) Todd 350z
8) Nhan's friend with a FF supposedly, should be interesting
9) Tylor Weaver???? s2k????

aznanhnhan86
10-13-2007, 03:51 AM
hey!

aznanhnhan86
10-13-2007, 03:56 AM
hey jj my friend with the ff is not coming but here are the list of who coming,
nhan
steve
andrew
todd
jj
jason
hoa
Tylor

aznanhnhan86
10-13-2007, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by live~sideway

Shut the **** up you ****ing idiot. It would be greatly appreciated. Later, QD.

dude, seriously u need to grow some balls! u never do anything good for this forum but being a ****ing B**** to everybody. i mean damn dude your like 37 years old, i would expect more maturity from you. later,QD?

Echonova
10-13-2007, 06:37 AM
lololololol nice initial d reference, ive only seen the live movieLive movie is ok, they made a lot of changes character-wise. I have the first two season of the series which is what the movie covered. Compressing 30-ish hours of plot into 2, not an easy task.

Elbow
10-13-2007, 07:14 AM
Lol at the driver list and all the 240's

live~sideway
10-13-2007, 09:43 AM
youd see e30 on there if i had my damn car. im still gonna give autofab a call and see if i can get it for a day.

quickdodge®
10-13-2007, 09:53 AM
So did JJ pretend to be his cat? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-13-2007, 10:03 AM
dude, seriously u need to grow some balls! u never do anything good for this forum but being a ****ing B**** to everybody. i mean damn dude your like 37 years old, i would expect more maturity from you. later,QD?

What the **** are you going to do, dummy? Probably the same thing everyone else does. Bow to me and suck my mother****ing ****. Trick. Now you shut the **** up and go back to your corner until I tell you you can play.

Oh and sorry about turning your reps red. My bad and ****.

Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-13-2007, 10:35 AM
When will these morons learn?

BuBBa DRiFT
10-13-2007, 11:18 AM
that you both are internet bitches? ive known that for awhile lololol

**** you, JJ.

quickdodge®
10-13-2007, 11:27 AM
When will these morons learn?

That's the thing. That is a defining trait of a moron. They don't learn. It's like teaching a dog not to eat his own ****. You can smack it's snout, you can rub his face in it and you pop him. But , as soon as you turn around, there goes Fido right back to eat some more ****. Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-13-2007, 11:28 AM
that you both are internet bitches? ive known that for awhile lololol

**** you, JJ.you are a retard who thinks he can drift, you are a person that clams to be liked but is hated by everyone for being a dumbass son of a bitch. You call us bitches, why? Cause we hand you your ass on a daily, yeah, you're right JJ.

You're a nobody, nothing but a waste of everything.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-13-2007, 11:50 AM
lol, I can drift. Only ******s like you hate me on here because I dont hang on your nuts like everyone else. I will call you out on bull****. You both think you amount to something in life because you claim to be "Textual Masters" of "Pwning" kids on the ****ing internet. Be for real. Maniac, you take jokes from QD, and QD sits here day after day, just pondering on what to think of next. That is the DEFINITION of *****. You will not, and could not back anything up you say in real life. Not to mention, where are you both going in life? Maniac is like what.... a 21 year old, 150 pound Mexican kid living with his parents, driving a car that his parents bought for him. Thats talks **** on the internet, as if he will ever amount to anything in life. Besides the roofing job your dad promised to hand over to you after he passes, I really dont think you have anything in your future.

37 years old. Lives with parents. Owns a slammed Gran Am. Has the most rep and most posts on an Import Car Forum, when in fact he doesnt own an Import, except for an old ass CVCC that probably doesnt run. His life revolves around the Off Topic section, and pursues the act of Owning people because they get in Textual arguements. Not to mention, denies the fact that he goes wheels shopping with his parents, and gets beat up by 15 year old sons of a member of this very website.

Now Im sure you can find a plethora of jokes or insults to put on me, but honestly, besides my mom killing my cat, which was funny, even to me, me understeering the first time I ever went drifting, and that fact that I post the most random bull**** in the Whores Lounge, you cant say ****. Do you honestly think I give a **** about some random idiot calling me out about ****, that I really didnt give a **** about in the first place? No. So both of you grow a pair, man up, and let things ****ing drop. The sooner you do that, the better. You start **** with me 24/7. I stay away from you but you keep coming back like little ****ing 7 year olds with a vengence. Dont make this harder than it has to be. You're not cool, you're not big. And I give you 30 seconds to think of a comeback, or you are trying too hard. Which no doubt, QD will look up all the rap battles of the past, elaborate, cut, paste, emphasize, and come up with an "Original" pwnage. When in fact, Wu Tang Clan lyrics are FAR FAR FAR from owning.

quickdodge®
10-13-2007, 11:59 AM
fact that I post the most random bull**** in the Whores Lounge,

You don't post the most random bull****. You post the most idiotic bull****.

Do you honestly think I give a **** about some random idiot calling me out about ****, that I really didnt give a **** about in the first place?

I don't know if you care about a random idiot, but, as evidenced in this post, you care if Einstein's clone doing so.

The sooner you do that, the better.

The sooner the better what? What's going to happen? You going to turn my initial retort to you around again and say I'll press charges?

You start **** with me 24/7.

I was actually done with your trick ass, but some little ***** decided to try to outdo you in stupidity.

Dont make this harder than it has to be.

Harder than it has to be? This isn't hard at all. And it won't be. You won't do anything to stop it.

When in fact, Wu Tang Clan lyrics are FAR FAR FAR from owning.

I've never once listened to Wu Tang.

You took all that time to post that and it still was irrelevant to anything. In order to successfully put someone down, you have to have some form of the truth involved. Making up stuff that would be obviously made up isn't really funny. I've never been wheel shopping with my Mom. If I had, who cares? That's hardly a put down. Of course I don't blame you for not wanting to hang out with your Mom. What's wrong with you, dude? Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-13-2007, 12:00 PM
You make no fucking sense, all of your comments are 100% false. Who told you all those lies? 150 pounds? Try 180, and if you think im just some dude that stays home all day and talks shit online, you are a retard for real. My car, ha I bought it, all the money thats in it, is my money. Not my mom or dads, mine!

You seriously go way out of your head, this poor attempt, that thing you call a comeback is worst then a 3 year old trying to color inside the lines. You are a wannabe drifter, you can't drift for shit just admit it. You drive a 240 and think you're DK, what a goddamn joke! Keep it up JJ, you're almost near the level of that material that comes out of my ass every night.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-13-2007, 12:05 PM
wow, i thought you were going to do a lot better than that QD. Im not even gonna argue, because...well...theres nothing to argue. You have proved nothing. And Maniac...150 or 180, you would still get worked.

Maniaç
10-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Worked? Yeah, ok DK.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-13-2007, 12:07 PM
now to go fix my oil pan gasket before tomorrow when i go DRIFTING. And if you dont believe it, please, by all means, get directions from www.blackhillscircuit.com and meet me there. I will even take for a ride along, as long as you dont flinch when I go to shake your hand.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-13-2007, 12:09 PM
trust me, you would get worked harder than your fence hopping mother when she needs groceries. Vuelves a mexico, por favor.

Maniaç
10-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Blah blah blah, I thought you were leaving?

quickdodge®
10-13-2007, 12:13 PM
wow, i thought you were going to do a lot better than that QD.

Why? You did it all for me. Again.

You have proved nothing.

That you can't stop me from antagonizing you. And you won't.

I will even take for a ride along, as long as you dont flinch when I go to shake your hand.

Who would flinch and why? Later, QD.

Tyl0rWeaver
10-13-2007, 12:59 PM
godamn what happened since i went to sleed last night!??? hahahaha.. the thread went to JEW!

anywho.. ya, sorry JJ.. HAHAHAHA.. my bad.. ;)

and yes.. there are no "?s" next to my name *****.. i'm coming for sure.

also add on my +1 dumbasses!!!! who didn't see my post with who i'm all bringing??????? hah

tack on there 'Julion E36 M3'

he's my cousin.. so, it should be fun. lol

anyyyways.. i'm gonna have to take it easy on the agressive sliding tomorrow because like i just hit my wearbars yesterday on my back tires... *eek* and i'm still gonna have to drive home on them!! hahahaa

who's taking pictures + video???

=) can't wait!

KPowerEP3
10-13-2007, 01:30 PM
godamn what happened since i went to sleed last night!??? hahahaha.. the thread went to JEW!

anywho.. ya, sorry JJ.. HAHAHAHA.. my bad.. ;)

and yes.. there are no "?s" next to my name *****.. i'm coming for sure.

also add on my +1 dumbasses!!!! who didn't see my post with who i'm all bringing??????? hah

tack on there 'Julion E36 M3'

he's my cousin.. so, it should be fun. lol

anyyyways.. i'm gonna have to take it easy on the agressive sliding tomorrow because like i just hit my wearbars yesterday on my back tires... *eek* and i'm still gonna have to drive home on them!! hahahaa

who's taking pictures + video???

=) can't wait!

I may be there taking some pics...depends on my $$ situation, and I think tree said he would as well.

aznanhnhan86
10-13-2007, 10:32 PM
What the **** are you going to do, dummy? Probably the same thing everyone else does. Bow to me and suck my mother****ing ****. Trick. Now you shut the **** up and go back to your corner until I tell you you can play.

Oh and sorry about turning your reps red. My bad and ****.

Later, QD.

LOL!, wow that is very mature for a 37 year old man! later, QD<<< omfg!!!

BuBBa DRiFT
10-14-2007, 01:16 AM
nahn, QT on 218 at 8am tomorrow. Dont be late.

aznanhnhan86
10-14-2007, 01:20 AM
im meeting up with the others at sunoco

BuBBa DRiFT
10-14-2007, 07:50 AM
DIRECTIONS TO THE TRACK FROM ATLANTA

GO 75 SOUTH TO EXIT 201 (HWY 36 BARNESVILLE)

TAKE A RIGHT OFF OF THE EXIT-

GO ROUGHLY 15 MILES UNTIL YOU HIT THE TOWN OF BARNESVILLE.

GO THROUGH THE TOWN OF BARNESVILLE.

AFTER THE TOWN, YOU WILL COME TO A LIGHT, WITH A GAS STATION ACROSS THE STREET ON YOUR LEFT.

PASS THAT GAS STATION GOING FORWARD APPROXIMATELY 2 MILES

BLACK HILLS WILL BE ON YOUR LEFT, MORE THAN LIKELY YOU WILL SEE TIRE SMOKE AND/OR A CRAPLOAD OF 240’S.

quickdodge®
10-14-2007, 11:06 AM
LOL!, wow that is very mature for a 37 year old man! later, QD<<< omfg!!!

Yeah, chump. So? You worry about you your nuts and let me worry about mine. This doesn't concern you. Later, QD.