PDA

View Full Version : Any I-pod Professionals Around?

VegetaRules
10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
If so I need a little assistance. Okay, I recently bought 2 8-Gig Classic I-Pods. Now I bought one for the wife, one for me. Okay, now they're on 2 seperate CPU's.

Her's is at the house, & mine is setup here at work. Okay, I imported all my CD's onto my I-pod at work, kool. I downloaded the other half of my songs on her I-tunes. Now I made a playlist & put the DL'd music in there.

Hooked my I-pod up at home, & the playlist got on there. Okay I get to work, & tried to get the songs to go into my Library & they wouldn't.:thinking: :???:

So then I had the wife bring her I-pod up here, no go again. Now I did put my Library onto hers, but can't get it onto mine. Any assistance would be fabulous. lol....Vegeta

Ran
10-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Wrong section I believe, but I'll try to help.

Had the same issue with my girlfriend. I believe that when you register iTunes and your iPod on a computer, it locks it with that computer. Any kinds of uploads or edits to your iPod songlist or information will have to be done on the original computer you hooked it up to.

I'm sure that there's some way to get around that, but I don't know what it is. Someone else on here might. Good luck.

Nemesis
10-09-2007, 12:48 PM
ITunes ruin relationships.

sirkus
10-09-2007, 12:51 PM
ITunes ruin relationships.
x2 :goodjob:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=300432

collins
10-09-2007, 06:33 PM
there has to be a way around it... for example, what happens if someone buys an ipod, then 2 months later buys a new computer?

JITB
10-09-2007, 06:35 PM
get a zune

ep9716
10-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Just Do This
File Copy The Song From The "Music"
Then File Past On To The "Ipod"
On The The Bar Menu Thats On The Left Hand Side..Thats What I Do When People Want My Music...Cuz Itunes Whats To Delete Everything And Start All Over For Some Gay Reason.

Nemesis
10-09-2007, 06:52 PM
get a zune

Yes...if you like fat, overweight, soon to be junk Microsoft equipment, then yes get a Zune. LOL

JITB
10-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Yes...if you like fat, overweight, soon to be junk Microsoft equipment, then yes get a Zune. LOL

i do i do!!!