PDA

View Full Version : I guess this is good bye

198plus
10-09-2007, 08:50 AM
It's over for me

Just going to let everyone know that my days of having fun with all of y'all are over for me. As a few people on here already know my company is about to go under and there comes a time when you know the end is near,:( so I must take some drastic measures one of them being my corvette that I'm going to do a voluntary repossession. This is a very embarrassing to me but I rather tell the truth, than come up with some bull**** story like I sold my car that just wouldn't be me. Really have met some great people on here had a lot of fun and going to miss all of y'all, you just don't know. Some of y'all are sorta like my own kids and really have gave me joy and friendship and you just don't know what that means to me ;) Anyway I'll check back every now and then, probably a lot I'm going to miss hanging out with my buddies that I have met in the last few years. So with this said I guess its time to put my old ass out to pasture. Thank yall http://www.musclecar-evolution.com/forums/images/smilies2/wavey.gif

iloveboost
10-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Dang man. I don't know what to say. It's always nice going to a meet and seeing you there. I hope for a quick comeback and pray things get better for you. Don't be a stranger altogether. I'm sure you'll be back with something bigger and better later on.

Best of luck to whatever you decide to do.

ueyedgr8tness
10-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Wow man good luck to u and i hope your back up in here killing katz again with another car later on.

P.S i'll whisp'r a prayer for u.

On_Her_Face
10-09-2007, 09:21 AM
damn man, sorry to hear that. but im sure u'll get back on ur feet, cause ur a tough ole bastard lol. hope to see you around :yes:

speedminded
10-09-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm thinking someone left themselves logged in....

crafty
10-09-2007, 09:24 AM
Ronnie... I know all about those hard spot man... When my **** gets together, you can have shotgun anytime you want.

TIGERJC
10-09-2007, 09:25 AM
just b/c you no longer have the beast, dont be a stranger. I hope everything turns around quickly for you

1000cckiller
10-09-2007, 09:47 AM
It's over for me

Just going to let everyone know that my days of having fun with all of y'all are over for me. As a few people on here already know my company is about to go under and there comes a time when you know the end is near,:( so I must take some drastic measures one of them being my corvette that I'm going to do a voluntary repossession. This is a very embarrassing to me but I rather tell the truth, than come up with some bull**** story like I sold my car that just wouldn't be me. Really have met some great people on here had a lot of fun and going to miss all of y'all, you just don't know. Some of y'all are sorta like my own kids and really have gave me joy and friendship and you just don't know what that means to me ;) Anyway I'll check back every now and then, probably a lot I'm going to miss hanging out with my buddies that I have met in the last few years. So with this said I guess its time to put my old ass out to pasture. Thank yall http://www.musclecar-evolution.com/forums/images/smilies2/wavey.gifcheck with tracy before turning your car in. She was looking for a zo6.

Maniaç
10-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Good luck, Ronnie. Heard great things about you, never really had the chance to talk to you. Takes a man to come on a public forum and post what you did. Even if you don't have your vette anymore, you will always be welcomed among Kills fourm people and Kills forum meets, don't be a stranger.

stanger04
10-09-2007, 10:31 AM
ronnie call me i may be able to help...i got several friends that own cheverlote dealerships i maybe able to sale it to them instead of giving it back....or you can bring it out to my lot for a couple of weeks and see if we can sale it for you...but call me....

UpSideDownDesi
10-09-2007, 10:40 AM
nvr met ya or talked to ya man, but seen ya around and heard good things. I know how hard it is to let go of things you love. It's good that you have your priorities straight. I am sure someone local will sweep up the Z06 so u don't have to turn it in. I wish ya good luck and don't be a stranger to Killforum.

LEAVINU
10-09-2007, 10:54 AM
:cry:

Guess you had your meeting today and it wasn't for the best. I know I will see you around and talk with you as always.:goodjob:

B18c1Turboed
10-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Whats the pay off? i might be buy it for pay off, if the price is low enough!

drmcivicsi
10-09-2007, 11:17 AM
damn man hate to see you go. just bc u dont have your car doesnt mean u cant come out.

CHADbee
10-09-2007, 11:21 AM
ill call u tonight ronnie.

b0ki
10-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Sorry to hear that ....i hope u work things out and get back on u legs... good luck to u ... and u can always ride in the BAD ASS BIMMER :) ;)

Vteckidd
10-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Sorry to hear about this, and good luck to you.

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of company did you own/run?

iloveboost
10-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Sorry to hear about this, and good luck to you.

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of company did you own/run?
He owns a landscaping company.

khan351
10-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Sorry to hear about that man, hopefully everything will work out eventually. Best of luck in all that you plan on doing.

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Damn ronnie sory to hear that bro! **** man if anything we can do on the boards to help let us know im sure everyone down to lend a helping hand.... BAD ASS CAR BROTHER.... always good to have an old ass man like u out at the meets.... Makes u realize how one hobby can bring people of all races and ages together! i got your number and trust me if i dont sell my car u got shotty when ever u want in my slow ass s2000 just don laugh at me when i punch it heheh!!!

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-09-2007, 12:57 PM
It takes a true man to tell the truth! YOU my friend have some BIG BALLS... lol i mean not that i know or anything no homo u ******s! lol ... I got a prayer coming for u ronnie!

SpeedMonkey
10-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Ronnie is probably the MOST down to earth, coolest kills forum member i have met so far.

Ronnie... you might have to sell the vette, and focus on work.. but you wont lose your friends... focus and on those free nights... call some of us up man and we'll gladly pick you up.

as far as getting back on your feet. im sure you will, i dont even need to tell you that things will be ok, cause i know they will.

if you need anything man, and i can help, never hesitate to ask.

good luck

AnclyT
10-09-2007, 01:00 PM
damn that sucks ronnie

that is one fast ass vette

-Blown-
10-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Sorry the hear that man....good luck

willum14pb
10-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Damn man that's horrible. It was really great meeting you the few times I did, but you seemed really cool. Good luck though man, you'll pull through just fine.

hydroshutter
10-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Sucks to hear Ronnie. Don't stop coming out, though! I don't care what you drive, we never are in our cars at BP anyway :)

Jason..
10-09-2007, 02:28 PM
dont know u but sry dude hate to hear it

198plus
10-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Oh tell the truth, you know your my b*tch :lmfao:lol

It takes a true man to tell the truth! YOU my friend have some BIG BALLS... lol i mean not that i know or anything no homo u ******s! lol ... I got a prayer coming for u ronnie!

All joking to the side I want to thank everyone for there kind words, It's nice to know that I have friends that care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On_Her_Face
10-09-2007, 03:19 PM
you're still gonna come out to meets every now and then right?

2.3 Evo 8
10-09-2007, 03:29 PM
I hope things turn around for you Ronnie. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Leadfoot_mf
10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
man sorry to hear this. i know how it is to run a business. i have had the worry of possible selling my car a couple of times. good luck and see you soon.

TS240
10-09-2007, 03:59 PM
I don't know you but by dad owns his business so I understand the hard times.
Hope things work put for you.

Z U L8R
10-09-2007, 04:23 PM
man.....you're like the cool ass uncle i never had. you were always there encouraging me after win or loss (vs you it was always a loss but :P) man, hit me up anytime. Tamille had a really good time thursday night riding shotty in ur beast. She said you were probably quite the lady's man in your prime. car's a car, you'll get another one, no worries. things'll get better for ya, so keep your head up. genuine people are hard to find, you're alright in my book Ronnie. don't be a stranger,
Dave =]

BUGMAN
10-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Well Ronnie I hate to hear that thing's got this bad for you. I sure hope everything get turned around and your able to get back on your feet again. We have been through so rough times over the years but it seems that it always comes back better every time.

P.S. They are predicting the worst
depression ever next year and if they
are correct then you will not be a
loner by a long shot.

Curmudgeon
10-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Damn Ronnie. I hate it for you.
Been many years, but I know first hand the pain.
Like Chris(Bug)said, there's always a reason, and it's usually for the better in the longterm.

I'll keep my ears open for potential a buyer.

Holla when you can-

NevrNufTorq
10-09-2007, 05:58 PM
man, i just don't even have the words! i'll be praying for you. :goodjob: cream always rises to the top so you'll def be up again!! :D you better still come hang out. you'll be like me cause i'm always in ther truck cause i blow all mine up!! :lmfao:

collins
10-09-2007, 06:18 PM
yo ronnie, hurry up and shoot me those emails... i'll see what i can do. but yeah like the other guys said, man your old ass better not be a stranger! i mean, who are we gonna call dad when the cops show up now? lol, all kidding aside tho, it sucks to hear all this, especially to someone you call a friend.

i'd offer for you to ride in the goat, but several other FASTer cars already offered lol so mine'd just be boring. keep it real man, and stay in touch!

on 3
10-09-2007, 06:21 PM
man sorry to here it
thing will shape up hold in there

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh tell the truth, you know your my b*tch :lmfao:lol

All joking to the side I want to thank everyone for there kind words, It's nice to know that I have friends that care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh f*#4 ! why u gotta go and tell everyone my ****! lol hahaha ! Old man who street races FTMFW!!! u my idol! lol!

3.5altman
10-09-2007, 06:34 PM
I been down that road before bro , i know exactly how u feel! you got my blessings, and the teams!

C-loS109
10-09-2007, 06:39 PM
just keep your head up. it'll all work out sooner or later.

TS240
10-09-2007, 06:39 PM
ahhhh f*#4 ! why u gotta go and tell everyone my ****! lol hahaha ! Old man who street races FTMFW!!! u my idol! lol!

I wana grow up to be just like Ronnie!!!:D :cheers:

SpooL'DGsR
10-09-2007, 06:41 PM
ronnie i wish you the best of luck. god bless

OnURleft
10-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Ronnie take care buddy. You were a really nice guy and great to talk to. I was hoping this thread would be a "i got caught racing thread" I'm done for awhile..not something as horrible as this. I hope you can get your buisness plans together so I can see you out here soon! Your so down to earth and into cars..I love it! Hopefully you'll be riding with somone occasionally. Good luck! I'm sure you'll pick back up as you've got years of experience and nice things to show from your fortunate past!

BlueHatch
10-09-2007, 07:03 PM
dang man. sorry to hear about your company. i have never met ya but you sound like a stand up dude and somebody id like to have a beer with. good luck to ya. look on the bright side you can always build a honda!!

collins
10-09-2007, 07:06 PM
look on the bright side you can always build a honda!!

:lmfao:

lol sorry, i just had to.

ChAmP_CoUpE
10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
come on old man u know us honda boys have suprised u occasionally! lol

jtownaccord
10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Damn that sucks man. It was nice meeting you.

tony
10-09-2007, 07:10 PM
With that kind of integrity I have no doubt that you'll be back with an even more successful business, good luck.

Thrust
10-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Damn, Ronnie I hate to hear this. I have been through hard times before and can understand what you are going through. Hard times make you apprechiate the good times even more. Don't look at this as a good bye. You have made plenty of friends, and created bonds that go beyond just the cars. I have said on several occasions that I hope that when I am your age that I can still hang with the youngin's. You are more than welcome to call me any time. I have had some of my best races against vettes with you. If you ever want to go for a ride in the slobra, Im here for you. :goodjob:

Init2winit
10-09-2007, 09:25 PM
It's over for me

Just going to let everyone know that my days of having fun with all of y'all are over for me. As a few people on here already know my company is about to go under and there comes a time when you know the end is near,:( so I must take some drastic measures one of them being my corvette that I'm going to do a voluntary repossession. This is a very embarrassing to me but I rather tell the truth, than come up with some bull**** story like I sold my car that just wouldn't be me. Really have met some great people on here had a lot of fun and going to miss all of y'all, you just don't know. Some of y'all are sorta like my own kids and really have gave me joy and friendship and you just don't know what that means to me ;) Anyway I'll check back every now and then, probably a lot I'm going to miss hanging out with my buddies that I have met in the last few years. So with this said I guess its time to put my old ass out to pasture. Thank yall http://www.musclecar-evolution.com/forums/images/smilies2/wavey.gifI don't know your whole situation, and I"m sure the car is the least of your worries, but if you aren't upside down in the car, I'd suggest selling the car, rather than giving it back. All the lean holder is going to do is aution the car off, and then the difference from what they get for it, and what the balance on the car is will be your responsibility and will most likely sue for it. You may already know all of this, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention anyhow. Best of luck to you!

RJ's325ITS
10-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Bummer....:(

Hope everything turns out on your favor.

Good luck & God bless.

Rafa.

The Joker
10-12-2007, 02:17 PM
damn...sorry ronnie to hear. good luck.

THEONE
10-12-2007, 02:54 PM
i did chapter 11 i think it was,and kept my cars it cut my payments almost in half and wiped out alot of cc debt and we only had to pay back 45% of our total debt and we could include and exculde whatever so we left our house out of it.. you will make one payment and when payments are finished your credit will be fine its not your average bankrupcy. but yeah dont surrender it you could end up paying on the car if it auctions for a small amout of $$ and have a nasty mark on your credit. i used a attorney gregg stittleburg in marietta give him a call for some advice. good luck

The Yousef
10-12-2007, 11:11 PM
i also heard some great stuff about u dude...good luck and God speed...i hope everything turns out okay.

198plus
10-25-2007, 02:19 PM
Sad day today :( Took my car back today. Took it easy on her on the drive there and told her I was going to miss her she was a good one, she never let me down. God it liked to kill me walking away from her there was a big tear running down the grill, I know she be OK though :yes: I just don't know about me ;)

Tracy
10-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Never met ya and I don't know ya, but that sucks to hear man. I really feel for you. I just found out that my dad's 2 houses are being foreclosed on. It's a real crappy feeling. I just found out 2 days ago and I cried my eyes out. My dad is 50 and after Sept. 11th everything went to crap for him. He just never recovered and it's hard for him to find a job. They can just hire some young kid for 1/2 the money. My dad has been reduced to a $12/hr job after not being able to find a respectable job for 3 years (he spent all of his savings in that time taking care of my brothers and sisters and putting a roof over everyones heads and food on the table). The thing that always helps me make it through things like this is knowing that good things ALWAYS happen to good people in the long run. You sound like a real good MAN. You're going to be alright. Take care and best of luck to you.

Julio
11-05-2007, 05:31 PM
good luck with everything.. .